PDA

View Full Version : Do steroid users think they fool people?

Eric
07-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Into thinking they're natural?

I see one of the top bodybuilders is a cop!
Also that black actor in green mile is definitely using.

I don't see anyone calling these clowns out. They must really think they're fooling everyone. 'Yeah, we eat lots of protein' ......LOL.

Photo of natural bodybuilders(no steroids) Anyone bigger and more cut than these guys are using.

http://naturalbodybuilding.net/images/26788-25454/Mike_Williams_fifth_European_title_2.JPG

DMAC
07-17-2007, 11:35 AM
You're not fooling anyone either.

ChiefsfaninPA
07-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Muscle envy?

Eric
07-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Why would I envy drug users?

ChiefsfaninPA
07-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Why would I envy drug users?

I don't think you envy the drug part, just the physique.

Eric
07-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Their physique is because they cheat and are fake.

I don't envy their physique. It isn't natural looking.

The mainstream meda, film & magazine has made that veiny overbuilt size normal hence all the drug use today.

B_Ambuehl
07-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Michael Clark Duncan is most assuredly not a steroid user. He's just a naturally big guy....not anywhere close to being ripped.

Ronnie Coleman on the other hand....he used to compete in natural bodybuilding shows at around 240 I believe. Now he goes close to 300.

sedated
07-17-2007, 01:38 PM
wft is this all about?

Valiant
07-17-2007, 01:52 PM
who cares???

GoHuge
07-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Little Man Syndrome

Radar Chief
07-17-2007, 02:25 PM
wft is this all about?

It’s a guess, but the toxicology report on Beniot is due out today so we’ll know whether he was juicing or not.

Eleazar
07-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Who would want to look like that anyway?

Smed1065
07-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Reported he had steroids and other items in his system:

Benoit's wife, Nancy, tested positive for Xanax, hydrocodone and the painkiller hydromorphone.

The son, Daniel Benoit had Xanax in his system, the agency said. The GBI said it could not perform tests for steroids or human growth hormones on the son because of a lack of urine.

The test results were expected to shed more light on Benoit's last moments. Authorities said Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son in their suburban Atlanta home, placed Bibles next to their bodies and then hanged himself on the cable of a weight machine.

Anabolic steroids were found in the home, leading officials to wonder if the drugs played a role in the killings. Some experts believe steroids can cause paranoia, depression and violent outbursts known as "roid rage."

Federal authorities have charged Benoit's personal physician, Dr. Phil Astin, with improperly prescribing painkillers and other drugs to two patients other than Benoit. He has pleaded not guilty.

Investigators have also raided Astin's office several times since the deaths, seizing prescription records and other documents.

Before he was charged, Astin told the AP he prescribed testosterone for Benoit, a longtime friend, in the past. He would not say what, if any, medications he prescribed when Benoit visited his office June 22, the day authorities believe Benoit killed his wife.

This is a breaking news update. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

DECATUR, Ga. (AP) - Investigators said Tuesday they had found steroids and other drugs in the body of pro wrestler Chris Benoit, who killed his wife and young son last month before hanging himself.

Besides steroids, Benoit's body contained the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone, according to a statement from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The GBI said Benoit tested negative for blood alcohol.

Benoit's wife, Nancy, tested positive for Xanax, hydrocodone and the painkiller hydromorphone.

For: Associated Press

Investigators said Tuesday they found steroids and other drugs in the body of pro wrestler Chris Benoit, who killed his wife and young son last month before hanging himself in the family's home.

Besides steroids, Benoit's body contained the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone, according to a statement from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The GBI said Benoit tested negative for blood alcohol.

The son, Daniel Benoit had Xanax in his system, the agency said. The GBI said it could not perform tests for steroids or human growth hormones on the son because of a lack of urine.

http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/news/article/1184701380032_steroids_found_in_benoits_body&cvqh=itn_benoit

CanadianChief
07-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Their physique is because they cheat and are fake.

I don't envy their physique. It isn't natural looking.

The mainstream meda, film & magazine has made that veiny overbuilt size normal hence all the drug use today.

so can you hook me up?