PDA

View Full Version : Kinkos. Stay away from there. They are the devil.

Eric
07-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Now only accepts ......credit cards! WTF is up with that? Heard they sell their own credit card. Definitely going back there.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Damn noob... it's debbil.

Simplex3
07-17-2007, 06:06 PM
So every time you have a slight complaint in life are you going to start a thread about?

Simplex3
07-17-2007, 06:07 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4081058#post4081058

DenverChief
07-17-2007, 06:09 PM
So every time you have a slight complaint in life are you going to start a thread about?

I don't buy stamps or spend money at the PO anymore because they won't take your credit card unless it is signed...no SEE ID or left blank...I leave mine blank so they will ask to see my ID

Simplex3
07-17-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't buy stamps or spend money at the PO anymore because they won't take your credit card unless it is signed...no SEE ID or left blank...I leave mine blank so they will ask to see my ID
Thanks for that, TommyChief.

WTF? ROFL

mdstu
07-17-2007, 06:22 PM

I have argued with more than one PO prick about this same issue. Of course they won't budge. I usually sign it real lightly in front of them, then when they hand it back I lick my finger and rub the sig off in front of them.

BTW what a ****in stupid rule.

Simplex3
07-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I have argued with more than one PO prick about this same issue. Of course they won't budge. I usually sign it real lightly in front of them, then when they hand it back I lick my finger and rub the sig off in front of them.

BTW what a ****in stupid rule.
Eric doesn't like budging, light signatures, or moist fingers. He's probably saving those threads for another day.

mdstu
07-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Eric doesn't like budging, light signatures, or moist fingers. He's probably saving those threads for another day.

Now who in the hell doesn't like moist fingers?

Simplex3
07-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Now who in the hell doesn't like moist fingers?
Eric doesn't, muther f**ker. Don't f**k with him, he doesn't like it.

Valiant
07-17-2007, 08:05 PM

LOL they did that to me when my card said CID on it and refused it.. I used my debit card which was not signed and told the old ****er to go **** himself, because he would not have a job much longer the way they **** everything up...

Skip Towne
07-17-2007, 08:08 PM
LOL they did that to me when my card said CID on it and refused it.. I used my debit card which was not signed and told the old ****er to go **** himself, because he would not have a job much longer the way they **** everything up...
I'll bet that brings the Postal System to their knees.

Valiant
07-17-2007, 08:11 PM

Well that location is closing down here soon, so karma is doing something...

Just think of what will happening to you when all your noob bashing comes back around, you might lose a house or something or switch to cable... Whatever comes first...

DenverChief
07-17-2007, 08:11 PM

Ever wonder why the stamp prices keep going up? KEEP F$%KING DOUBTING DENVERCHIEF AND VALIANT!!!!111!!

:cuss:

Donger
07-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Ever wonder why the stamp prices keep going up? KEEP F$%KING DOUBTING DENVERCHIEF AND VALIANT!!!!111!!

:cuss:

I hate Big Stamps.

Skip Towne
07-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Well that location is closing down here soon, so karma is doing something...

Just think of what will happening to you when all your noob bashing comes back around, you might lose a house or something or switch to cable... Whatever comes first...
Yeah, my house might burn down. Oh wait, retroactive retribution. I got punished 5 months before I did the crime.

mikeyis4dcats.
07-17-2007, 08:24 PM
what did you want to pay with?? are you saying they no longer accept checks?

Valiant
07-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah, my house might burn down. Oh wait, retroactive retribution. I got punished 5 months before I did the crime.

Back to the Future IV