PDA

View Full Version : I just think it would be funny...

Huffman83
07-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Dante Culpepper is now a free agent.....

I wouldn't seriously entertain the idea if it wasn't entertaining. And I'm not going to completely say what I've been thinkng.

But you guys know....and have thought about the humor...

Just sayin.

Mile High Mania
07-18-2007, 02:04 PM
You should write for WPI.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-18-2007, 02:08 PM
It would be funny if you crashed your bicycle into a gas station and exploded.

KCChiefsMan
07-18-2007, 02:13 PM
didn't you hear it's already a done deal

Huffman83
07-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Awww c'mon!!

It's only inevitable for the Chiefs to repeat history and take up a former top shelf aging quarterback coming off an injury filled season that is now a shell of what he once was.

Or...is that not funny...because it's true!?!?!

KCChiefsMan
07-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Awww c'mon!!

It's only inevitable for the Chiefs to repeat history and take up a former top shelf aging quarterback coming off an injury filled season that is now a shell of what he once was.

Or...is that not funny...because it's true!?!?!

that sounds just like Trent Green, when we got him

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-18-2007, 02:19 PM
didn't you hear it's already a done deal
Somebody get gochiefs on the phone...... and get us someone while we're waiting!

Huffman83
07-18-2007, 02:21 PM
that sounds just like Trent Green, when we got him

Yeah..him and Montana.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-18-2007, 02:23 PM
What would be funny would be if we signed Culpepper and he took us to a Super Bowl victory while setting new records for td's, passing yards, completion %, and QB rating... all while Trent misled the fish to a 3-13 record while taking 80% of the snaps so we got our higher draft pick for him as well... a draft pick that turns into an instant pro-bowler.

I would then laugh.

The Franchise
07-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah..him and Montana.

Are you talking shit about Montana?

38yrsfan
07-18-2007, 03:41 PM
What would be funny would be if we signed Culpepper and he took us to a Super Bowl victory while setting new records for td's, passing yards, completion %, and QB rating... all while Trent misled the fish to a 3-13 record while taking 80% of the snaps so we got our higher draft pick for him as well... a draft pick that turns into an instant pro-bowler.

I would then laugh.

I don't think you would be alone.

el borracho
07-18-2007, 04:12 PM

I would then laugh.
Oh, man, the media coverage of the fins would be brutal! How delightful! :evil:

trndobrd
07-18-2007, 04:19 PM

I would then laugh.

It would be worth a couple hundred thousand to bring him into camp, just so the fins could sweat that possibility.

Huffman83
07-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Are you talking shit about Montana?

Not on Montana...really more just how the Chiefs as a whole...run things.