PDA

View Full Version : Help HBO HARD KNOCKS

Chiefs=Champions
07-19-2007, 09:05 PM
Ok so I have asked for help before and im sorry but I have to again. Living where i live (Australia) im unable to get American TV :rolleyes: of course!!! Anyways just wondering if anyone can tell me a way so that im able to watch the Hard Knocks series, through sopcast or whatever way.

Also if you could tell me the times that it airs that would be much appreciated.

Thanks heaps.

Chiefs=Good

allen_kcCard
07-19-2007, 09:11 PM
You should be able to download a torrent of it after it has aired, depends on the popularity of it from leechers but there are people that are really fast on getting them seeded.

As an example, any time I wasn't able to catch the entire episode of Heroes (missed beginning), I would just wait until it was over and within about 15-30 minutes of it being over someone would have it available, I would wait for a few comments from people that it was good quality and get the DL going. If it was going fast I'd watch it that night, if not then I'd go to bed and watch it in the morning.

Same deal on seeing them out there for shows like Sopranos, Grey's Anatomy etc. I think it is really quick like that for people in your situation where they either can't get the show at all or it is on a delayed airing to whevever the people waiting for them are.

I don't have HBO so that is what I'm planning on doing.

allen_kcCard
07-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Ohhh, mininova.org or torrentspy.com

kcxiv
07-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Probably a torrent. Best bet is a site like tvtorrents.com but you have to be a member and have credits to download. YOu can buy some if you dont wanna upload. Also, sites like mininova.org thepireatebay.com will usually have them there. Only problem with them kind of sites is the downloads are slow.

CoMoChief
07-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Google TVlinks. Or google AllofTV. They Usually have all of the HBO series and specials.

Silock
07-19-2007, 09:18 PM
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

Might have it when it airs. Might not. I dunno.

Chiefs=Champions
07-19-2007, 10:03 PM
ok thanks all of you for your help :)

ChiefFan31
07-20-2007, 03:29 AM
Yep, Torrents of it will be up. I recommend that option, if that TVlinks or whatever doesn't have it.

Fire Me Boy!
07-20-2007, 06:45 AM
Ok so I have asked for help before and im sorry but I have to again. Living where i live (Australia) im unable to get American TV :rolleyes: of course!!! Anyways just wondering if anyone can tell me a way so that im able to watch the Hard Knocks series, through sopcast or whatever way.

Also if you could tell me the times that it airs that would be much appreciated.

Thanks heaps.

Chiefs=Good
You should know by now that if you're going to expect us to BELIEVE you're from Australia, you'll have to throw in a "g'day" and a "mate" somewhere.

I'm still not buyin' it. :harumph:

Inspector
07-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Where in Australia? I have some family there. Maybe you know them?

Rain Man
07-20-2007, 08:50 AM
You're from Australia? Do you know Tim?

Kclee
07-20-2007, 08:55 AM
I think Aug. 8th is the first episode. I could be wrong though.

GoHuge
07-20-2007, 09:08 AM
Where in Australia? I have some family there. Maybe you know them?Do you have any idea how many people live in Australia? I'm gonna guess the chance he knows them is pretty slim :rolleyes: Just a guess.

Fire Me Boy!
07-20-2007, 09:17 AM
I once dated a blonde... do you know her?

Kclee
07-20-2007, 09:19 AM
Do you have any idea how many people live in Australia? I'm gonna guess the chance he knows them is pretty slim :rolleyes: Just a guess.

Are you not familiar with Inspetors humor? He's quite funny IMO. ??? maybe you were being funny too.

GoHuge
07-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Are you not familiar with Inspetors humor? He's quite funny IMO. ??? maybe you were being funny too.Yeah I was...inspector is a real cut up.

Inspector
07-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Do you have any idea how many people live in Australia? I'm gonna guess the chance he knows them is pretty slim :rolleyes: Just a guess.

I thought they were all related. Kinda like Arkansas.

Inspector
07-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Yeah I was...inspector is a real cut up.

Aw, shucks....

Rain Man
07-20-2007, 11:47 AM
I once dated a blonde... do you know her?

Wait a minute. I know a blonde. Is it Lisa?

Fly O.T. McWall
07-20-2007, 11:49 AM
I dated a girl names Lisa, but she was brunette. Maybe she dyes her hair?

Fire Me Boy!
07-20-2007, 11:50 AM
No... Jessica... bummer. I was sure someone would know her.

Chiefs=Champions
07-20-2007, 08:42 PM
You should know by now that if you're going to expect us to BELIEVE you're from Australia, you'll have to throw in a "g'day" and a "mate" somewhere.

I'm still not buyin' it. :harumph:

sorry mate :)

Chiefs=Champions
07-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Where in Australia? I have some family there. Maybe you know them?

South Australia, Adelaide. Yes I think I do know them....mmmm probably don’t there’s 20 or so million here