PDA

View Full Version : Wikipedia is fast

Gravedigger
07-20-2007, 11:49 PM
It's about 1230 right now and I just looked on Wikipedia and they've already posted their sum up of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I'm not an immense fan of the series but all the things I heard on the internet most of them weren't true which is nice to know. Go check it out on Wikipedia if you want to.

DaFace
07-21-2007, 12:03 AM
A link is always nice:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathly_hallows

DJ's left nut
07-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Wikipedia is no more or less likely to be BS.

Gravedigger
07-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Yeah I'd take their word for it.

Direckshun
07-21-2007, 12:08 AM
WAIT A MINUTE -- when did we do Adopt a Chiefs?

You ****ers. :cuss:

Eric
07-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Drove by a bookstore once with the Potter stuff going on.

Strange. Like halloween.

teedubya
07-21-2007, 12:44 AM
sweet, now i dont have to read the book or watch the movie. I just read cliffnotes on Wiki. Damn.

Valiant
07-21-2007, 01:35 AM
IF that is true, that story ended weak..

SPchief
07-21-2007, 01:40 AM
WAIT A MINUTE -- when did we do Adopt a Chiefs?

You ****ers. :cuss:

We haven't yet.

ClevelandBronco
07-21-2007, 01:57 AM
I got back home about an hour ago from attending a Potter gig with my older kids who are 12 and 14. We have our hands on #7.

I've read all of the series to my kids chapter by chapter, night after night. I've invented new voices to read in as new characters have been added. It's something we'll share forever as a memory of all that time we got to spend together.

We'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, and we'll probably read several chapters each night until we've discovered where the author finally decided where we should follow her.

I owe J.K. Rowling for the many nights she gave me to spend time with my kids exploring their imaginations.

Thank you, Ma'am.

Ultra Peanut
07-21-2007, 03:18 AM
Warlocks are enemies of God. And I don't care what kind of hero they are, they are an enemy of God. And had it been in the Old Testament, Harry Potter would have been put to death.

07-21-2007, 03:25 AM
Warlocks are enemies of God. And I don't care what kind of hero they are, they are an enemy of God. And had it been in the Old Testament, Harry Potter would have been put to death.
Preach it. :rolleyes:

Demonpenz
07-21-2007, 08:17 AM
i invented voices. I gave sam the voice of Marv albert, and I put in osme sam kennison on some slackcjack.
YES!!!! and it counts says harry to the snack cake

VonneMarie
07-21-2007, 10:56 AM
So does Harry Potter die?

KurtCobain
07-21-2007, 11:05 AM
damnit i trying to wait to buy the book, but I ****ing read the wiki plot and now i feel no need to waste money. and that was going to be my last book i ever read

Adept Havelock
07-21-2007, 11:07 AM
damnit i trying to wait to buy the book, but I ****ing read the wiki plot and now i feel no need to waste money. and that was going to be my last book i ever read

And the assembled authors of the world looked out over their publications and wept, for there were no more books to sell Joey.

FAX
07-21-2007, 11:10 AM
So does Harry Potter die?

No, Ms. VonneMarie. But unfortunately, during a final, cataclysmic, and terrible battle with Voldemort, Harry's Genderendum spell is reflected unto Ron who is turned into a little, red haired hermaphrodite.

FAX

VonneMarie
07-21-2007, 11:27 AM
No, Ms. VonneMarie. But unfortunately, during a final, cataclysmic, and terrible battle with Voldemort, Harry's Genderendum spell is reflected unto Ron who is turned into a little, red haired hermaphrodite.

FAX
So who dies? I hope it's the little slut.

Gravedigger
07-21-2007, 11:33 AM

Ron?

FAX
07-21-2007, 11:36 AM

After the accident involving the Genderendum spell, Ms. VonneMarie, Ron goes on a rampage and brutally attacks Professor Snape who, during the ensuing struggle, dissolves Ron's brain with a Decapitatis Curse. This leaves Ron with little or no ability to think and he becomes a raider fan and is killed by a thrown beer can while tailgating at a home game.

FAX

VonneMarie
07-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Oh, Harry Potter sucks.

Carry on...

Skip Towne
07-21-2007, 02:32 PM
After the accident involving the Genderendum spell, Ms. VonneMarie, Ron goes on a rampage and brutally attacks Professor Snape who, during the ensuing struggle, dissolves Ron's brain with a Decapitatis Curse. This leaves Ron with little or no ability to think and he becomes a raider fan and is killed by a thrown beer can while tailgating at a home game.

FAX
Are you sure it was a beer can? More likely a D battery since it's the Raiders.

kcxiv
07-21-2007, 04:55 PM
I got back home about an hour ago from attending a Potter gig with my older kids who are 12 and 14. We have our hands on #7.

I've read all of the series to my kids chapter by chapter, night after night. I've invented new voices to read in as new characters have been added. It's something we'll share forever as a memory of all that time we got to spend together.

We'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, and we'll probably read several chapters each night until we've discovered where the author finally decided where we should follow her.

I owe J.K. Rowling for the many nights she gave me to spend time with my kids exploring their imaginations.

Thank you, Ma'am.
Thats really cool. My quality time with my pops consisted of me pulling nails from 2x4's for hours and hours a day. lol