PDA

View Full Version : This Place sucks!

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-21-2007, 07:21 AM
There's a Mod out there that really, I mean really needs to be banned!

StcChief
07-21-2007, 07:25 AM
dump the undeserving stickies

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-21-2007, 08:18 AM
Question to the terrorist Mod, would you please remove all the stickies and then ban yourself.

Steve
07-21-2007, 08:49 AM
Sticky is very annoying.Maybe the mod responsible is tring to piss people off,sure seems like.I will have to think about dumping this site.In my six years here this is the most annoying thing i have seen.Also keeps the same stupid post at the top all the time.childish bullshit,whoever it is

FAX
07-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Sticky is very annoying.Maybe the mod responsible is tring to piss people off,sure seems like.I will have to think about dumping this site.In my six years here this is the most annoying thing i have seen.Also keeps the same stupid post at the top all the time.childish bullshit,whoever it is

I note with interest that the new stickies are all football related, Mr. Steve. Maybe somebody's trying to tell us something.

FAX

TinyEvel
07-21-2007, 09:52 AM
I note with interest that the new stickies are all football related, Mr. Steve. Maybe somebody's trying to tell us something.

FAX

Good point FAX. I think we've all become so caught up in the mayhem that some of us are quick to consider abandoning this place altogether, for fear that we've finally screwed the pooch.

But your observation is astute. Perhaps the enemy is really the ally in this instance.

(cet ABC After School Special music)

cdcox
07-21-2007, 09:56 AM

FAX

Bob Dole's work, I'd guess.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4087641&postcount=4

Bowser
07-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Terror. Spectacular.

FAX
07-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Bob Dole's work, I'd guess.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4087641&postcount=4

Yeah, I saw that, Mr. cdcox. And, I very much appreciate Mr. Bob Dole's efforts in this regard. However, I have a better idea. We just include the word "football" in all our off-topic threads. For example ...

"Holy crap. Tammy Faye weighs as much as a football"

"Do anti-evolution Christians believe in human DNA defines our footballs?"

"Moving sucks a football"

"Who likes to pop bubblewrap that came with a new football?"

That sort of thing.

FAX

Bob Dole
07-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Yeah, I saw that, Mr. cdcox. And, I very much appreciate Mr. Bob Dole's efforts in this regard. However, I have a better idea. We just include the word "football" in all our off-topic threads. For example ...

"Holy crap. Tammy Faye weighs as much as a football"

"Do anti-evolution Christians believe in human DNA defines our footballs?"

"Moving sucks a football"

"Who likes to pop bubblewrap that came with a new football?"

That sort of thing.

FAX

That works, too.

the Talking Can
07-21-2007, 10:27 AM

you should pay for premium at WPI...then someone will care if you threaten to leave.....

burt
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
If stickies make ya wanna leave.....c'ya. I don't want to see anyonr leave, but damn, man up.... get the sand out of your gina!

FAX
07-21-2007, 10:34 AM
.... get the sand out of your gina!

PAMŽ is good for that.

FAX

burt
07-21-2007, 10:36 AM
PAMŽ is good for that.

FAX

Pam who?

j/k i got the cross thread humor.

Calcountry
07-21-2007, 10:46 AM
you should pay for premium at WPI...then someone will care if you threaten to leave.....Heh, that reminds me of when I use to sell cigarettes as a foot traffic draw.

I made sure that I had the absolute lowest price on a pack of smokes in town, both name brand and generic.

Amazingly, a nicotine fit will cause a person to bitch about a sunny day. Like, I would run out a day before shipment rarely, and I would say "sorry, I'm out until tomorrow". The bitching commenced, and one time I had enough of it. I answered something along the lines of "Quit your bitching, I have the lowest prices in town, you're free to check that out, and if that is not good enough for you GET THE FUG OUT OF MY STORE AND DON't COME BACK!"

When you don't lose any money from the loss, it is easier to let someone go.

Mr. Laz
07-21-2007, 10:47 AM

FAX
maybe all the football posts are getting put into the draft/free agency repository thread.