PDA

View Full Version : NATIONWIDE CNN, YouTube debate “GOATSE’D!!!”

jAZ
07-24-2007, 12:14 PM
ROFL :Lin:

http://beginnorth.com/blog/?p=93

NATIONWIDE CNN, YouTube debate “GOATSE’D!!!”
***SEND IMAGES OF GOATSE ON CNN TO BEN@BEGINNORTH.COM***

(Embedded image removed... probably safe for work because it's so small, but don't blame me if you are offended. Don't click if you are worried.)

http://beginnorth.com/blog/detales/cnn-go2.jpg

(NNC) - When CNN and YouTube decided to pair up and merge the mediums of television and internet, neither companies quite expected to get all the baggage that comes with user-submitted, online-oriented content. This time, that baggage came in the form of a hidden online secret image, lovingly labeled “GOATSE,” based on the original website “goatse.cx.”

“GOATSE” refers to an image that began circulating the internet and infiltrating innocent users’ internet explorer windows as early as January 2000. But what makes this image so unique is its inherently offensive nature - portraying a man distending his anal lining with his two hands while providing a very clear image of his erect penis.

And despite an extensive screening and thorough analyzation of the videos submitted on behalf of YouTube and CNN alike, the image still made it under the radar and into tonight’s debate.

The incident in question came during a question about our nation’s healthcare system. The user who submitted the video was speaking innocuously into the camera when the image of “goatse” was flashed for the briefest moment in 1/24th of a second, ranging just above the framerate treshhold with which television broadcasts.

Though the image flashed only briefly, both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were seen wincing at the image. Whether or not it was recognized remains unknown.

As of this time, it is unclear as to how many Americans witnessed the outrage, but there are reports of as many as 200,000 phone calls made to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) reporting the obscenity.

CNN has yet to make an official statement regarding the matter, but a top spokesman was reportedly overheard denouncing the incident as “despicable.”

Developing…

POSTED BY BEN GOLDING, 9:54:03 NEW YORK, NY

htismaqe
07-24-2007, 12:23 PM
AWESOME!!!

el borracho
07-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Haha! And to think... for fear I almost didn't click into this thread.

Hammock Parties
07-24-2007, 12:28 PM
It's so easy to do this stuff...I should start slipping in frames of goatse on my highlight videos. :D

ct
07-24-2007, 12:33 PM
It's so easy to do this stuff...I should start slipping in frames of goatse on my highlight videos. :D

You should make GOATSE your new username.

jAZ
07-24-2007, 02:01 PM
If only this came up with Mods were screwing with people's names.

ROFL

Simplex3
07-24-2007, 02:05 PM
Goatse trivia:

Q: Where did the original registrant of Goatse.cx live?

A: Overland Park, KS

Q: Where was the original Goatse.cx server located?

A: KC, MO

OnTheWarpath15
07-24-2007, 02:07 PM
The user who submitted the video was speaking innocuously into the camera when the image of “goatse” was flashed for the briefest moment in 1/24th of a second, ranging just above the framerate treshhold with which television broadcasts.

Tyler Durden would be proud.

Thig Lyfe
07-24-2007, 04:04 PM
It's a hoax.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Goatse_appearing_on_CNN_YouTube_Debates_story_IS_A_HOAX

Braincase
07-24-2007, 04:06 PM
I'm not at all surprised that Hillary would wince at any picture of an erect penis.

Fishpicker
07-24-2007, 04:23 PM
it's a hoax. there is no video with goatse visible.

Stewie
07-24-2007, 04:26 PM
A YouTube Presidential debate? I don't get it. CNN is grasping for...?

jAZ
07-24-2007, 04:29 PM
It's a hoax.

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Goatse_appearing_on_CNN_YouTube_Debates_story_IS_A_HOAX
bummer.

That was the funniest story I came across today.

HonestChieffan
07-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Obama came off as a turd. HC did best of the bunch. If this is what the dems have for us we are doomed.

FAX
07-24-2007, 04:33 PM
I kind of liked the grouchy old bastard near the end of the line on the left. They should have asked him more questions.

I say we need a grouchy old bastard in the big seat.

FAX

Eric
07-24-2007, 04:38 PM
I thought it was a hoax.

Thanks Jaz for the phony story!

Simplex3
07-24-2007, 05:29 PM
I thought it was a hoax.

Thanks Jaz for the phony story!
It's still more important and relevant than anything you've posted.

FAX
07-24-2007, 06:13 PM
I take it you don't like the ol' phony story ploy, Mr. Eric?

FAX

Adept Havelock
07-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I take it you don't like the ol' phony story ploy, Mr. Eric?

FAX

Mr. Eric doesn't like much of anything. Especially that other Chiefsplanet member who posts as Mr. a1na2.

As Simplex3 pointed out in another thread, he also doesn't like people remarking on what he doesn't like.

jAZ
07-25-2007, 09:08 AM
Well, at least this thread accomplished one thing.

:thumb:

ct
07-30-2007, 09:50 AM

Well, at least this thread accomplished one thing.

:thumb:

Voluntarily, or did a mod fix this for him?