PDA

View Full Version : Your chance to export Tommykat to a foreign country.

Rain Man
07-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Tommykat is thinking about an exotic vacation, and our job is to select a location for her to visit. Please select your top FIVE recommendations for her vacation, and she will go to the top votegetter unless she decides to go somewhere else.

Remember, she cannot be near wild washing machines.

chagrin
07-25-2007, 01:08 PM
That Rwanda Gorilla comment is out of line

FAX
07-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Bubbaville. Enjoy the scenic tranquility of automotive breakdowns that serve as a dramatic backdrop to your own private trailer as you bask in the perfumed glow of menthol cigarettes and exotic bug zappers. Endulge yourself with a bathrobe-clad walk among the pink flamingos and tractor tire gardens before dining on inviting hot pockets and warm Busch beer. Then, elevate your relaxation to an entirely new level as you lean back in your own luxurious, personal, and magnificent barcalounger to watch Wheel of Fortune in realistic, living color.

Bubbaville. Just relax and don't git r done.

FAX

StcChief
07-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Hit all the Springfields, you could be a guest on the Simpsons with that move.

Bowser
07-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Looking at the choices available, I could see myself as a grand prize winner of some TV show getting to spin the big wheel to determine my grand prize vacation. Just as I think the wheel has stopped on Fiji, it slips over to Boise, Idaho. Cue the losers music from Price is Right.

Frazod
07-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Before I vote, please clarify - are we sending her away permanently? :evil:

HemiEd
07-25-2007, 01:47 PM
Isn't there a song "going to Alaska!" ? If not, there should be.

Oh by the way Rainman, you owe deFace $101,000 but Fax has interveened and lowered it to $1000.

Chiefnj2
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
England.

A foreign language would be tough for her.

chagrin
07-25-2007, 01:55 PM

Oh by the way Rainman, you owe deFace $101,000 but Fax has interveened and lowered it to $1000.

There is, and it's pretty cool

Baby Lee
07-25-2007, 01:58 PM

The jacaranda are wet with color,
and the heat is a great paint brush, lending color to our lives,
and to the air, and to out faces; but I'm going to Alaska
where there's snow to suck the sound out from the air.

Up, yes, in the branches,
the purple blossoms, go pale at the edges;
there is meanining in the shifting of the sap, and I see in them traces
of last year, but then they hadn't grown so strong,
and their limbs were more like wires. Now they are cables.
thick and alive with alien electricity, and I am going to Alaska,
where you can go blind just by looking at the ground,
where fat is eaten by itself
just to keep the body warm.

Because from where we are now, it seems, really,
that everything is growing in a thousand different ways;
that the soil is soaked through with old blood and with relatives
who were buried here, or close to here, and they are giving rise
to what is happening. Or can you tell me otherwise?
I am going to Alaska, where the animals can kill you,
but they do so in silence, as though if no-one hears them,
then it really won't matter. I am going to Alaska.
They tell me that it's perfect for my purposes.

There's also the immortal - North! . . . to Alaska . . . Go North, the rush is on.

HemiEd
07-25-2007, 02:04 PM
There's also the immortal - North! . . . to Alaska . . . Go North, the rush is on.

Thanks! It was the "North! ...to Alaska" that I was trying to put some brain cells around. I kept coming up with "Baked Alaska" for some reason.

RealSNR
07-25-2007, 02:31 PM
I've always wanted to visit Easter Island. The remnants of the civilization that lived there is fascinating. Few people realize this, also, bu the Easter Island head statues that are located there are incredible wonders. I would even put them up there with stonehenge... the fact that they made them without use of heavy equipment is mind-blowing.

FAX
07-25-2007, 02:34 PM
I've always wanted to visit Easter Island. The remnants of the civilization that lived there is fascinating. Few people realize this, also, bu the Easter Island head statues that are located there are incredible wonders. I would even put them up there with stonehenge... the fact that they made them without use of heavy equipment is mind-blowing.

They're just heads, Mr. SNR. No feet or torsos or anything. Now, if they'd carved giant heads with giant bodies, that might be different.

FAX

Bugeater
07-25-2007, 05:25 PM
Should've been a public poll. I'd like to know who the two cruel SOBs are that want to send her to Antarctica.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Should've been a public poll. I'd like to know who the two cruel SOBs are that want to send her to Antarctica.
Present. I also voted for the bottom four choices, although I meant no offence with the breast thing. Just couldn't NOT vote for an option including the word breast. My "other" would be Kennekuk Kansas. There's a barn covered in reflective lights there. It's stunning at night when your driving toward it and you're drunk.

Frazod
07-25-2007, 05:43 PM

I'd wager one of them's Dole. :D

Rain Man
07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
At the moment, it appears that tommykat is headed down under, to the land of clockwise drains. Or maybe counterclockwise. Whatever.

luv
07-25-2007, 07:59 PM
My choices, in order, would be Ireland, Italy, Australia, the cruise, and Greece.

luv
07-25-2007, 08:05 PM
BTW, the title says exporting her to a foreign country, yet I see all of America's Springfields, Boise, and Alaska on the list. :hmmm:

Rain Man
07-25-2007, 08:29 PM
BTW, the title says exporting her to a foreign country, yet I see all of America's Springfields, Boise, and Alaska on the list. :hmmm:

Don't nitpick. It's not ladylike.

papasmurf
07-26-2007, 07:32 PM
England.

A foreign language would be tough for her.

english is a foreign language.:banghead:

tommykat
07-26-2007, 07:44 PM
You a mess Kevin ROFL

My votes? Duh.......Egypt is looking like #1 and the Safari #2.........Those are my choices......Thought Greece, Italy and a few other places...seems many people I have talked with say "Egypt"......then a safari....This will happen sometime after the first of the year.......so you all have a lot of time to send me many places...:D

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
07-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Rainman,

You do know that Petra is in Jordan, not Syria, don't you. I know, it's a trick question.

(cue Indiana Jones music)

luv
07-26-2007, 09:30 PM
english is a foreign language.:banghead:
Funny. I thought the same thing when I read that. I must take after you.

Chiefspants
07-26-2007, 09:38 PM
New Zealand or Australia Imo, Ive never been to either but I hear they're amazing

papasmurf
07-27-2007, 05:28 AM
You a mess Kevin ROFL

My votes? Duh.......Egypt is looking like #1 and the Safari #2.........Those are my choices......Thought Greece, Italy and a few other places...seems many people I have talked with say "Egypt"......then a safari....This will happen sometime after the first of the year.......so you all have a lot of time to send me many places...:D

Egypt has hot beer:cuss:

Rain Man
07-27-2007, 12:24 PM
You a mess Kevin ROFL

No, I'm sorry. The poll says Australia. G'day!

tommykat
07-27-2007, 07:35 PM
No, I'm sorry. The poll says Australia. G'day!

Now why would I want to go down under? ROFL

Bigger boobs? For me? :hmmm: na.......

OK Papa and LUV.........English is enough for me? FOOOOOOO CHIT! I can handle myself just fine thank you....:D

Warm beer? Really Papa you know that? If I go to a place like this NO drinking........I want to savor every minute!

Bill S Preston
07-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Machu Pichu. I knew a couple of people who went there last year, and they loved it.

http://www.culturefocus.com/machu-picchu-1small.jpg

Of course, I like to hike and be outdoors. If that's not something that you would want to do on vacation, I would recommend the cruise, or a beach.

luv
07-27-2007, 07:48 PM

OK Papa and LUV.........English is enough for me? FOOOOOOO CHIT! I can handle myself just fine thank you....:D

Warm beer? Really Papa you know that? If I go to a place like this NO drinking........I want to savor every minute!
What can I say? I'm my father's daughter. :D

greg63
07-27-2007, 07:52 PM
I went with Egypt 'cause that would be my choice.

Skip Towne
07-27-2007, 07:56 PM

If your boobs were any bigger you wouldn't be able to walk upright.

tommykat
07-27-2007, 07:59 PM
If your boobs were any bigger you wouldn't be able to walk upright.

Really? :shake: Don't think so but why spend money on boobies? Maybe lipo?:hmmm:

luv
07-27-2007, 08:01 PM
Really? :shake: Don't think so but why spend money on boobies? Maybe lipo?:hmmm:
Lipo? Where?

Skip Towne
07-27-2007, 08:01 PM
Oh, OK.

KcMizzou
07-27-2007, 08:04 PM
FOOOOOOO CHIT! It's been way too long since we've heard that.

tommykat
07-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Lipo? Where?

Arms? Hips? <oh yeah that would help.......stomach? :hmmm: both would be OK. Thinking here.......hell I will be 49 in Oct. who cares really? I am pretty OK with what I have......Typical chick, thinking you can do better, but the only thing I "WILL" fix are my veins in my feet from standing 30 yrs. Done that 2 times.....Hurts somewhat but looks a hell of alot better. Oh yeah, and freezing off the stuff from the dang sun and tanning beds on my legs. Now those 2 things are a must for me.....Veins hurt......

tommykat
07-27-2007, 08:09 PM
It's been way too long since we've heard that.

Thank you, I am back to normal..........."eeegggaaaddds" :D Just be ready and put on your decoder rings all!

KcMizzou
07-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Thank you, I am back to normal..........."eeegggaaaddds" :D Just be ready and put on your decoder rings all!Good times. :thumb:

Glad you're back, TK.

tommykat
07-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Egypt is still first but from several that have traveled this has been added...

Taiwan and Hong Kong omg that would be cool too...Egypt still ranks high 5!