PDA

View Full Version : He's BACK now Trade Larry and move on

shyguyms
07-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Reported now on Cnnsi and ESPN
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/25/chiefs.holmes.ap/index.html
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/25/chiefs.holmes.ap/index.html

Priest can do it, he can come back get in football shape during training camp and move on he will by mid-season be in the top 5 of running backs. Trade Larry and move on without the team headaches.
Let him go to New York and play with his PDA, Larry will never have the career stats that Priest has put up.http://www.chiefswarroom.net/kcwarroom/images/PriestHolmes2.jpg

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 05:12 PM
Priest can do it, he can come back get in football shape during training camp and move on he will by mid-season be in the top 5 of running backs.

Wishful thinking.

Direckshun
07-25-2007, 05:12 PM
You are adorable.

KcMizzou
07-25-2007, 05:14 PM
I love Priest, but you're nuts.

Sure-Oz
07-25-2007, 05:15 PM
There should be team priest nacho stands everywhere

Abba-Dabba
07-25-2007, 05:17 PM
You want to trade away a almost 28yr old RB that has had no major injuries and replace him with a almost 34yr old RB that has a history of major injuries?

I think we should fire Carl and promote you to GM right now.

Archie Bunker
07-25-2007, 05:19 PM
:shake:

penchief
07-25-2007, 05:19 PM
There should be team priest nacho stands everywhere

I've got to admit. I've heard these references to nachos ever since they started but I never thought it was import enough to ask what the heck it was all about. But it keeps coming up so I have to ask......what's up with Priest Holmes and all the references to nachos.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 05:22 PM
what's up with Priest Holmes and all the references to nachos.

In 2004 when he got hurt and was basically done for the year...one TV camera captured him in the Chiefs press box munching on nachos during a game.

KcMizzou
07-25-2007, 05:23 PM
There was a minor fuss over the fact that when Priest was injured , he watched games from the press box eating nachos, rather than on the sidelines with his teammates.

Brock
07-25-2007, 05:24 PM
we need both of these guys.

Bugeater
07-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Let's not get carried away.

shyguyms
07-25-2007, 05:27 PM
we will not pay Larry Johnson Ladian Tomlinson money, he is a cancer to the team. Noone on this team likes him, Priest is the man again in KC

Demonpenz
07-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Shields, roaf, and green going to miami tells me that they wanted to get as far away from larry as possible

DaKCMan AP
07-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Your and idiot.

This thread is teh ghey.

kcchiefsus
07-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Then it is going to be fun winning 3 games this year without LJ.

The one strength on this team, runningback, will go from being a strength to being one of the weakest groups of runningbacks in the NFL.

Brock
07-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Wake up, Holmes is 33. He'll be a damn good goal line and 3rd down back, but that's pretty much it.

Bearcat
07-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Larry will never have the career stats that Priest has put up.

I'm bored.. could you please entertain me and elaborate? :spock:

shyguyms
07-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Larry is nothing but a trouble maker.
Why would anyone want to be his teammate?
i have never heard one chiefs player say anything good about him. Shields said if larry stayed he would retire and he has. Trade Larry now play Priest and Bennett and maybe Shields returns.

kcxiv
07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, i got a good laugh reading comments in this thread.

Sure-Oz
07-25-2007, 05:39 PM
i have never heard one chiefs player say anything good about him. Shields said if larry stayed he would retire and he has. Trade Larry now play Priest and Bennett and maybe Shields returns.
ROFL

Brock
The way Shields was playing, it was time for him to retire anyway.

Forget about it, Johnson is here to stay.

shyguyms
you guys must of never played the game of football in your life or you have been in a fantasy orgy with Larry Johnson. He is a average back at best and 4 years from now will not be in the league.
Priest at 45 is better than scary Larry

shyguyms
07-25-2007, 05:41 PM
state college police let him slide a few times or the idiot would not be in kc causing all these problems.

shyguyms
07-25-2007, 05:42 PM
he is the biggest racist in football history

Brock
07-25-2007, 05:42 PM
I misunderestimated your stupidity. I'm out.

KcMizzou
07-25-2007, 05:43 PM
LMAO

Wow.

Hootie
07-25-2007, 05:48 PM
HOLD ON!

Did he just say 'Scary Larry'!?

Uhm, that's MY FRIGGIN' NICKNAME for him...

The origin of 'Scary Larry Johnson'...

The game, Madden 2005...

Hootie and his friend have a tradition: Close their eyes and randomly select a team to start a franchise with and do a fantasy draft. Every year, only two players are always on our team: Michael Boulware and Ken "Hammerin' Hamelin (a nickname first dubbed by Hootie himself, and then stolen by Chris Berman)...This year we were the Steelers.

Anyways, in the fifth round we selected Larry Johnson. At this time, he was simply Larry Johnson, or LJ...

As we started playing games and making nasty user picks with Hamelin and Boulware, Hootie himself was in charge of running the ball with Larry Johnson.

Did he turn in a season...about midway through the year, LJ was SO effective TERRORIZING defenses, we started chanting "Scary Larry" everytime he touched the ball. It was fitting...the dude was simply SCARY! As we kept winning, he kept improving in rating, and he simply got far too scary.

THE EVOLUTION OF SCARY LARRY:

As he became too scary, we decided to thug him out and went black and started referring to him as Scurry Lurry. Oh wow, what a great name.

Scurrrrrrrrrrrrry! Can be heard chanted by Madden fans all over central Illinois as Hootie himself, once rated #4 in all of the nation in Madden, would scream Scurrrrrrrrrrrrrry! really loud at madden tournaments when he spelled Holmes to get LJ all of the TD's...

In fact, Scary Larry has become so popular in Illinois he has his own facebook group, started by Hootie himself, consisting of mostly black 18 year old high school students from the Kansas City Area.

As the Scurriness continued, the Scury Lurry name simply wasn't working out so now he is simply referred to as, "Scur."

Scur has taken over message board after message board in the Madden community, and ok I'm done with this story I have no idea where this is going.

HOOTIE OUT

RedThat
07-25-2007, 05:53 PM
We need Willie Roaf back!

Thats the bottomline.

We need Priest Holmes attitude inside Willie Roafs head.

But yeah, as for Priest, props to the guy! I love him! Love him to death!
The guys got so much heart.

I have his jerseys in my closets, and Im thinking of tearing off the "olmes" of the back of the jersey, and replacing it with "eart".

Micjones
07-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Wake up, Holmes is 33. He'll be a damn good goal line and 3rd down back, but that's pretty much it.

Holmes is 33, but there's not as much tread on his tires as the normal 33-year old runningback.

Can he be a Herman Edwards workhorse? I doubt that seriously, but I think he could be surprisingly productive with other backs in house to spell him.

Mr. Laz
07-25-2007, 05:54 PM
IF ......... i repeat with a big IF ........ priest Holmes comes back and can be handling the full load by the end of training camp then we might just consider trading LJ and moving on.

more likely this is Carl and Priest reaching an agreement.

Priest comes back and helps the Chiefs leverage LJ and then the Chiefs agree not to go after Priest's signing bonus money when he retires before the beginning of this season.

Sure-Oz
07-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Just hope he can still fly on screen passes

The Bad Guy
07-25-2007, 05:55 PM
**** Priest.

The guy hasn't played in almost 2 years. He suddenly shows up after avoiding the team for the last 2 years, and the fans should roll out the red carpet for him?

Bullshit.

Here's also another memo. This isn't the same offense. This line isn't the same, and Priest likely isn't the same.

I think the people that are super jacked that Priest is back on the field are going to be majorly dissapointed come September.

RedThat
07-25-2007, 05:55 PM
I'll bet Priest Holmes comes back, and will still be effective. Because you can never count him out.

If this was poker, I will bet in to say he is going to come back and be a good compliment to Larry Johnson.

Hootie
07-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Dude, you guys are all in for a HUGE reality check.

Priest won't see the field. He probably will spend the year on the PUP or get released. He's old. He wasn't any good before the neck injury...he was terrible in 2005. Awful. Atrocious. Ridiculously bad.

He's not any younger, he probably hasn't been staying in pristine football shape...his playing days are over.

I don't know what he's trying to prove. He's done. Old. He's not even 1/2 the back Michael Bennett is.

If he gets 20 carries this year, I'll never post again.

Hootie
07-25-2007, 05:58 PM
I'll bet Priest Holmes comes back, and will still be effective. Because you can never count him out.

If this was poker, I will bet in to say he is going to come back and be a good compliment to Larry Johnson.
I hope you don't play poker professionally...

Logical
07-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Shygums

You made your own thread unreadable, please kill the giant picture of Priest.

Frazod
07-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Shygums

You made your own thread unreadable, please kill the giant picture of Priest.

You need to get a widescreen monitor. :loser:

JazzzLovr
07-25-2007, 06:02 PM

I'll be counting.

Hootie
07-25-2007, 06:03 PM
I'll be counting.
and if he doesn't get to 20, you have to perform fellatio on GoChiefs.

Deal?

Crashride
07-25-2007, 06:05 PM
or we can keep lj and priest and dominate people...

RedThat
07-25-2007, 06:07 PM
**** Priest.

The guy hasn't played in almost 2 years. He suddenly shows up after avoiding the team for the last 2 years, and the fans should roll out the red carpet for him?

Bullshit.

Here's also another memo. This isn't the same offense. This line isn't the same, and Priest likely isn't the same.

I think the people that are super jacked that Priest is back on the field are going to be majorly dissapointed come September.

What?!?

What are talking about?!?!?

You can't say F Priest! How dare you! The guy is my frikkn hero.

I hope Priest proves you wrong as he has doubted many in the past.

You gotta love the heart that this guy is displaying badguy, how can you not love it? he is showing that he is not a quitter. He has been away for 2 years fine, but, Im sure a lot athletes would take time off after the type of injury that Priest sustained. Especially if there playing the running back position, and even after taking a hit from Merriman too.

But in all honesty, to Priests credibility, he is very smart about the way he handled the whole situation with his injury and the team. You're a RB, and you're not gonna come back and play right away espcially after you sustain a spinal contusion injury. And just knowing that the RB position is the most injury prone position, given that and his age, he did the right thing by being away from the team. And I credit the KCCHIEFS for leaving the door open for him.

I think as long as Priest Holmes is in shape come this training camp around, it shouldn't be a problem for him come September to play again.

Sure-Oz
07-25-2007, 06:08 PM
**** Priest.

Bullshit.

Dude, **** best buy too, they were sold out of monster squad!!!! :banghead:

RedThat
07-25-2007, 06:08 PM
I hope you don't play poker professionally...

ROFL ROFL ROFL I bluff your ass out :p

Hootie
07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah, oh man, Priest is a hero!!!! Doesn't support his team or do shit for two years, collects his paychecks, doesn't tell anyone his intentions, the Chiefs spend a draft pick on a RB, but yeah, what a classy guy!!! What a team player! YAY!

I'LL SAY IT TOO...

**** PRIEST.

Deberg_1990
07-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Priest will be cut by the 3rd week of camp.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah, oh man, Priest is a hero!!!! Doesn't support his team or do shit for two years, collects his paychecks, doesn't tell anyone his intentions, the Chiefs spend a draft pick on a RB, but yeah, what a classy guy!!! What a team player! YAY!

I'LL SAY IT TOO...

**** PRIEST.

You're gonna love my column.

JazzzLovr
07-25-2007, 06:14 PM
and if he doesn't get to 20, you have to perform fellatio on GoChiefs.

Deal?

Not only no, but HELL no.

Hootie
07-25-2007, 06:14 PM
You're gonna love my column.
I can't believe Priest is still such an icon around here...

Dude sold out his entire team. He's a prick. How people embrace him, still, is totally ridiculous.

He had a good three year stretch. Whoopdeedoo. Thanks for fumbling in the playoffs, Priest.

Hootie
07-25-2007, 06:15 PM
I'll be counting.

RedThat
07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
You guys suck.

Priest rocks. Will have a better attitude than LJ ever will.

Ever heard of a leave of absence where your employer supports you?The KCCHIEFS supported Priest.

Do you want him to be with the team or participate in contact drills after a neck injury? :rolleyes:

*YAY! Lets go to work, why not? I broke my frikk'n neck. Ahh what the heck eh? But if I don't go, I'll be an asshole for collecting paychecks, yeah that makes sense too.

Frazod
07-25-2007, 06:17 PM

Oh dear. :eek:

I'm thinking there just might be some mod abuse in Hootie's future......

Logical
07-25-2007, 06:18 PM
You need to get a widescreen monitor. :loser:I have a widescreen monitor. And its resolution is set for 1024 x 768 so if you can see the whole big ass picture without scrolling right and left please tell me the trick.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 06:18 PM
I have a widescreen monitor. And its resolution is set for 1024 x 768 so if you can see the whole big ass picture without scrolling right and left please tell me the trick.

Increase the resolution. 1024x768 isn't a widescreen resolution, either.

The Bad Guy
07-25-2007, 06:20 PM
What?!?

What are talking about?!?!?

You can't say F Priest! How dare you! The guy is my frikkn hero.

I hope Priest proves you wrong as he has doubted many in the past.

You gotta love the heart that this guy is displaying badguy, how can you not love it? he is showing that he is not a quitter. He has been away for 2 years fine, but, Im sure a lot athletes would take time off after the type of injury that Priest sustained. Especially if there playing the running back position, and even after taking a hit from Merriman too.

But in all honesty, to Priests credibility, he is very smart about the way he handled the whole situation with his injury and the team. You're a RB, and you're not gonna come back and play right away espcially after you sustain a spinal contusion injury. And just knowing that the RB position is the most injury prone position, given that and his age, he did the right thing by being away from the team. And I credit the KCCHIEFS for leaving the door open for him.

I think as long as Priest Holmes is in shape come this training camp around, it shouldn't be a problem for him come September to play again.

Love the heart? Seriously? Priest loves his pocketbook, which is the only reason he is coming back.

I would have loved if he actually showed up for the last year and a half instead of being all secret-agent man-esque. How can you ever do right by being away from the team? Football is a team sport where you build relationships. It seemed all Priest ever wanted to do was have his own agenda, pimp TeamPriest and keep a low profile.

I have no doubts that Priest will be in shape. I have my doubts that the guy is going to do shit on the football field again.

Hootie
Mine is at 1440x900...is that good?

Hammock Parties
I don't really understand people that use widescreen monitors anyway.

The web isn't a widescreen world. Unless you like to watch movies on it, or use it for business applications, widescreen monitors are retarded.

Hammock Parties
Mine is at 1440x900...is that good?

Indeed.

Frazod
07-25-2007, 06:21 PM

Mine's set on 1600 x 900.

KCBOSS1
OK, so I like Priest....my boys have the fathead. But, he seemed to have lost a step a few years ago. He just wasn't making the red zone stuff that he was the previous year. Except in the Philly game where he was dominating the whole first half and we decided to change the game plan at half.

I would never count him out. I really don't think this is the best thing for the Chiefs. I think Bennet needs more carries and LJ needs resigning. But if our offensive line doesn't improve huge, LJ, Priest, Brodie, Damon, Boomer.....all doomed...doomed I tell ya.

The Bad Guy
You guys suck.

Priest rocks. Will have a better attitude than LJ ever will.

Ever heard of a leave of absence where your employer supports you?The KCCHIEFS supported Priest.

Do you want him to be with the team or participate in contact drills after a neck injury? :rolleyes:

*YAY! Lets go to work, why not? I broke my frikk'n neck. Ahh what the heck eh? But if I don't go, I'll be an asshole for collecting paychecks, yeah that makes sense too.

I want him around the team showing support. That's what I want. The Chiefs kept paying him for the last year and a half while he was living his life.

You don't have to play on the field to support your teammates.

Priest has a ME attitude. Why is he any different than LJ?

Frazod
07-25-2007, 06:22 PM
I don't really understand people that use widescreen monitors anyway.

The web isn't a widescreen world. Unless you like to watch movies on it, or use it for business applications, widescreen monitors are retarded.

All the new PC games have widescreen settings. It's much better.

I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Hootie
07-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Mine's set on 1600 x 900.
Let's go downtown and make out all night long...WE CAN BE FRIEEEEENDS!

JazzzLovr
07-25-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh dear. :eek:

I'm thinking there just might be some mod abuse in Hootie's future......

Heh. I hadn't planned on it, but I'm willing to consider suggestions. ;)

Frazod
Let's go downtown and make out all night long...WE CAN BE FRIEEEEENDS!

The fact that you live in Chicago really makes this creepy. :spock:

Hootie
I have widescreen because I watch all of my favorite TV shows and download all of the movies on theater on my computer...it's nice being able to see Entourage, Rescue Me and any movie I want on MY time and not have to pay for cable or any of that shit...TVU Player is pretty pimp, too.

Hootie
07-25-2007, 06:24 PM
The fact that you live in Chicago really makes this creepy. :spock:
I know, that's why I said it...

KCBOSS1
07-25-2007, 06:24 PM
As far as LJ is concerned.....I'm convinced he doesn't want to be here. I think he developed a bad attitude about KC in the beginning and no matter how he is showered with praises, he would prefer leaving. His attitude is like, "Pay me enough to make me happy or release me." This Priest thing might be a good card to hold if he is holding out.

Frazod
07-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Heh. I hadn't planned on it, but I'm willing to consider suggestions. ;)

I know how twisted you are. You don't need any pointers. :evil:

Frazod
07-25-2007, 06:28 PM
I know, that's why I said it...

I'm pretty sure you don't know where I live, but I'm reloading the Glock with hollowpoints all the same.

Hydrae
I have the same issues with the size of that pic in the thread starter. I have a widescreen....at home. Of course I am currently at work looking at this on a laptop. :banghead:

Hammock Parties
All the new PC games have widescreen settings. It's much better.

I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Oh yeah, there's that too, I guess. Takes more horsepower, though.

Frazod
07-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Oh yeah, there's that too, I guess. Takes more horsepower, though.

Tell Athan to give you a raise so you can get a decent computer. :D

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Tell Athan to give you a raise so you can get a decent computer. :D

Don't worry about me. I have a GeForce 8800 GTS. :D

Looking into widescreens myself, but I think I want a 24" widescreen. Waiting for the price to drop.

grandllama
07-25-2007, 06:39 PM
IF ......... i repeat with a big IF ........ priest Holmes comes back and can be handling the full load by the end of training camp then we might just consider trading LJ and moving on.

more likely this is Carl and Priest reaching an agreement.

Priest comes back and helps the Chiefs leverage LJ and then the Chiefs agree not to go after Priest's signing bonus money when he retires before the beginning of this season.

Laz FTW

Bearcat
07-25-2007, 06:57 PM
you guys must of never played the game of football in your life or you have been in a fantasy orgy with Larry Johnson. He is a average back at best and 4 years from now will not be in the league.
Priest at 45 is better than scary Larry
Pfft.... I could run for 1000 yards behind the line Priest had. Three words: system running back.

~ Stirring.

Logical
07-25-2007, 07:01 PM

I don't like it at any higher resolution as it makes the print to small to read at 3 feet away.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 07:02 PM
I don't like it at any higher resolution as it makes the print to small to read at 3 feet away.

In that case you wasted money on a widescreen monitor.

The Bad Guy
07-25-2007, 07:02 PM

Go **** yourself you lying teampriest ass licker.

Will Shields never said that. Will Shields could hardly walk the last few years, his play declined and he went out on his own terms.

Why would anyone want to be Priest's teammate? He decided to stay away from them for a year and a half.

The Bad Guy
07-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Pfft.... I could run for 1000 yards behind the line Priest had. Thre words: system running back.

~ Stirring.

Without a doubt he is a system guy.

The system left last year. The line did too.

KCChiefsMan
07-25-2007, 07:11 PM

booger
07-25-2007, 08:16 PM
If we trade LJ Priest would be a welcome addittion to the current crop. I sure wouldn't expect him to jump back in and be the same old priest though. I'm in the 3rd down and goaline back crowd.

Just throwing this out there as well: If we trade LJ to the Packers how about this.

LJ and Samie Parker for WR Greg Jennings and a first rounder. Favre would go nuts if they traded the up an coming 2nd year WR, but LJ and a new WR in parker would help his frustrations.

MadMax
07-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Reported now on Cnnsi and ESPN

Priest can do it, he can come back get in football shape during training camp and move on he will by mid-season be in the top 5 of running backs. Trade Larry and move on without the team headaches.
Let him go to New York and play with his PDA, Larry will never have the career stats that Priest has put up.http://www.chiefswarroom.net/kcwarroom/images/PriestHolmes2.jpg

Good idea. We need to play for draft picks anyways. Larry cost too much and Priest has raped us the last 2 years. I love the Priest as much as anybody but he is milking the Chiefs at this point.Actually your assesment of LJ is assinine.

Raiderhater58
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
1680x1050 widescreen

htismaqe
07-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Priest won't see the field. He probably will spend the year on the PUP or get released. He's old.

He's younger than Damon Huard. :evil:

This one is definitely going in the archive...

htismaqe
07-26-2007, 07:49 AM

Microsoft put extra large fonts in Windows.

It's under "Accessibility Options" and they were put there specifically for old farts like you...

FAX
07-26-2007, 08:16 AM
If you're using IE, Mr. Logical, you can go to View => Text Size => Fontain Of Youth.

FAX

Hootie
07-26-2007, 10:21 AM
He's younger than Damon Huard. :evil:

This one is definitely going in the archive...
QB's/RB's...totally different.

And put it in your archive...I expect a big pat on the back when I'm right, too...

You know, just like how I was right about Huard last year...

penchief
07-26-2007, 11:02 AM
I want him around the team showing support. That's what I want. The Chiefs kept paying him for the last year and a half while he was living his life.

You don't have to play on the field to support your teammates.

Priest has a ME attitude. Why is he any different than LJ?

Why hasn't he been around for the past couple of years. He's been a part of this team and he's been collecting paychecks. So where has he been? Some loyalty.

My guess is that he just wants to get some face time on HBO. It's probably another career move. Oh, and he gets to come back and be the star while LJ's holding out. That seems appropriate since he was willing to keep a starting job that he didn't deserve while LJ was outperforming him by a wide margin.

It just seems like more of the same to me. I hope I'm wrong. I hope Priest comes back and embraces LJ and decides to be a team player. But somehow I think Priest is in this for himself.

htismaqe
07-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Why hasn't he been around for the past couple of years. He's been a part of this team and he's been collecting paychecks. So where has he been? Some loyalty.

My guess is that he just wants to get some face time on HBO. It's probably another career move. Oh, and he gets to come back and be the star while LJ's holding out. That seems appropriate since he was willing to keep a starting job that he didn't deserve while LJ was outperforming him by a wide margin.

It just seems like more of the same to me. I hope I'm wrong. I hope Priest comes back and embraces LJ and decides to be a team player. But somehow I think Priest is in this for himself.

Which makes him 100% exactly like LJ.

penchief
07-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Which makes him 100% exactly like LJ.

I'm not busting on Priest to defend LJ. I've listened to all the negative LJ talk and I think most of those who express it are biased because they are usually the ones who tout Priest's teammanship and his loyalty to prove their point.

I'm just expressing how I see the picture. Granted, they both want a paycheck. The difference to me is that LJ has been here, has worked hard, and has overcome adversity to prove himself. Priest has not been here, has been doing his own thing without any regard for his team or teammates, and has continued to collect a paycheck without contributing a damn thing to this team (not even his SUPPORT, the one thing he could easily have given just by being present).

Frankie
07-26-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm not gonna read 91 posts here, but I would safely bet that the author of this thread got slammed in the majority of them. But in principal I totally agree with his suggestion. At this point of the Chiefs life they can put multiple high draft choices to a lot better use than a star RB while rebuilding. (Not suggesting a garage sale price for LJ in a trade though)

Easy 6
07-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Shirley you cant be serious.