PDA

View Full Version : Is LJ Going To Camp Or No?

petegz28
07-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Is he really holding out?

pikesome
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
He's staying with GoChiefs for a few days.

:rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 08:56 PM
He's going to be traded.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-25-2007, 08:58 PM
He'll hold out till the last pre-season game. Then Carl will sign him to a new deal.

Skip Towne
07-25-2007, 09:04 PM
He's going to be traded.
Thanks Nick. You don't know any more about it than the rest of us.

pikesome
07-25-2007, 09:05 PM

Sometimes I think less even.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 09:11 PM

You're absolutely correct. It's just my opinion.

Can you come up with a reason why he won't be traded?

Skip Towne
07-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Sometimes I think less even.
Yep

Skip Towne
07-25-2007, 09:13 PM

Because he is the only proven back we have?

BigRock
07-25-2007, 09:13 PM
The Packers' GM wouldn't even give up a 4th rounder for Randy Moss when Farve was personally lobbying for that deal to happen. Is he seriously going to give up practically half of their draft for Larry Johnson?

luv
07-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Just think of what a combination we would have if Priest is indeed healthy. They pretty much even each other out.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Because he is the only proven back we have?

That's very low-level analysis of the situation.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 09:15 PM
The Packers' GM wouldn't even give up a 4th rounder for Randy Moss when Farve was personally lobbying for that deal to happen. Is he seriously going to give up practically half of their draft for Larry Johnson?

Elite RB > Elite WR

The Pack are DESPERATE for a RB.

DMAC
07-25-2007, 09:15 PM

Because he puts asses in the seats.

luv
07-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Because he puts asses in the seats.
Excellent point.

pikesome
07-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Elite RB > Elite WR

Are they desperate enough to pay what Carl's going to want? That, more than anything, is going to be the holdup.

Skip Towne
07-25-2007, 09:18 PM
That's very low-level analysis of the situation.
Low level? It is the best argument ever. You've been hanging around dipshit Athan too long. You can't just make your own news. Why did you state "LJ will be traded" as if it were fact instead of your opinion?

BigRock
07-25-2007, 09:28 PM
But it's not like they have Pro Bowlers all throughout their WR core either. And they didn't think Randy Moss was worth a 4th rounder, even with Brett Farve down on his knees begging.

Sure, a RB is going to be worth more. But how do you cross the bridge from how they handled Moss to the notion that they'll turn over multiple 1st day draft picks for LJ?

Hammock Parties
07-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Low level? It is the best argument ever.

If he is the only proven back we have, why are the Chiefs shopping him? They've been doing it all offseason.

He's toast.

SLAG
07-25-2007, 09:36 PM
If he is the only proven back we have, why are the Chiefs shopping him? They've been doing it all offseason.

He's toast.

Heres the problem with this...

Sure they have been shopping, in football nothing is sacred anymore.. everyone has a price... they knew LJ has over 400 carries and they know his -Not Getting Hurt Card - is wearing Thin... With the addtion of Priest and Keeping Michael Bennet The chiefs Hold all the cards

LJ is still currently Under contract plain and simple and if he feels that he deserves Tomlinson Money then He has to really Earn it... Even more than he has before... If he wants to hold out past training camp thats fine.. start fining him.. its going to cost him money... IF he wants to do that.. then I say trade him anyway.. The best time to trade LJ was along time ago... that window closed about the same time the trent Green Deal got done...

I see LJ being on this team this year.. and being really really angry... isnt that how we all fell in love with him anyway?