PDA

View Full Version : The truth about...Wesley Snipes!

Hammock Parties
07-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Wow. Who knew this guy was such a dick.

http://efilmcritic.com/feature.php?feature=1451

I was starting to run low on tape when Wesley Snipes’ assistant told the publicist, “No, Wesley’s in a mood. He’s in the zone. You don’t wanna be interviewing him right now. Maybe tomorrow.”

Okay, no problem, I thought. I’ll hang around for a while, and maybe Wesley will soon be out of ‘the zone’.

As it turned out, I didn’t have to wait long. Three takes later and, with his close-ups done, Snipes went back to his trailer for the afternoon. The only problem was, though Snipes considered himself finished, his character was still needed in the scene. In fact, he was still a part of many scenes being shot that afternoon, but the rules were clear – if the camera wasn’t in Wesley’s face, then Wesley would not be on set.

TinyEvel
07-26-2007, 10:36 PM
WTF?

No biggie. Belive it or not, acting is rough on the actors. Imagine it as stnading in line at the DMV for 14 hours, only you have to say the same thing the same way (even though you already said it that way already) a hundred times.

It's very normal for the actors to use stand-in's for their reverse shotss (when their co-star is on camera)

BTW...I'm sure this is the thread title that everyone on this board has been waiting for all year.
...it's like we're all "Yeah, what is Wesley Snipes REALLY like?"

Hammock Parties
07-26-2007, 10:37 PM
WTF?

No biggie. Belive it or not, acting is rough on the actors. Imagine it as stnading in line at the DMV for 14 hours, only you have to say the same thing the same way (even though you already said it that way already) a hundred times.

It's very normal for the actors to use stand-in's for their reverse shotss (when their co-star is on camera)

Read the whole thing. He is an asshole.

DaneMcCloud
07-26-2007, 11:08 PM
Read the whole thing. He is an asshole.

Whatever. Some wanna-be writer shows up for TWO DAYS of a probably 90 day shoot, gets his story dropped and says a bunch of negative stuff about Snipes because apparently, he wasn't available or in the mood to talk to a reporter WHILE FILMING.

BFD. No one would even know who this writer is if he hadn't written this story, bitching about his experience.

Thanks for the link. :rolleyes:

TinyEvel
07-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Hey, those frustrated reporters have to look out for each other.

BTW: where's your sticky prayer thread Dane? Don't make me proxy one in for you.

DaneMcCloud
07-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Hey, those frustrated reporters have to look out for each other.

BTW: where's your sticky prayer thread Dane? Don't make me proxy one in for you.

I think Eric started it for me in the "Entourage" thread. ROFL

TinyEvel
07-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Link?

DaneMcCloud
07-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Link?

That was a joke. In the Media forum.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=166252

TinyEvel
07-26-2007, 11:29 PM
That was a joke. In the Media forum.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=166252

Media? Criminey. It should be in the Hall of Classics. What a pigf*ck!

DaneMcCloud
07-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Yeah, it's too bad he deleted the video of the chick. She was certainly nothing special.

We've seen hotter chicks at the hotdog stand on the bike path in Marina Del Rey.