PDA

View Full Version : I have some questions........

chiefqueen
07-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Are they playing NFL football in Dallas this season?

Did the Cowboys just disappear?

What ever happened to that guy wearing #80?

Something's going on because their website claims the Cowboys began camp on Tue. but if they did I know I would have heard about b/c I watch ESPN 4-5 hours a day and ESPN is Cowboys, all Cowboys, and nothin' but the Cowboys.

Direckshun
07-27-2007, 11:57 AM
The Pats are the shiny object this offseason, and the media's memory can be attributed to that of a goldfish.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-27-2007, 11:58 AM
A. ESPN has been talking about them quite a bit.

B. Owens wears #81

Bearcat
07-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Yesterday, during the Michael Vick Special, they took a break by talking about the Cowboys for 20 minutes. It was like they felt obligated to talk about something besides Vick since they called it a "Sportscenter Special", but never got off the Cowboys.

I've never been annoyed by the theory that the Chiefs are ignored by the national media, because they haven't won a playoff game in like 38 years, but what annoys me is the Cowboys haven't either.

Eleazar
07-27-2007, 12:29 PM
I dunno, but Goatse could probably tell you. I hear he's camped out there.

chiefqueen
07-27-2007, 12:43 PM
I must admit I usually don't catch NFL Live, but do catch about an hour of ESPN News/Sportscenter @ night & over 2 hours of Mike & Mike in the morning & I got to thinking the Cowboys had already started camp & ESPN was not wall-to-wall with the Cowboys & TO. Hence, the sarcastic post.

htismaqe
07-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Yesterday, during the Michael Vick Special, they took a break by talking about the Cowboys for 20 minutes. It was like they felt obligated to talk about something besides Vick since they called it a "Sportscenter Special", but never got off the Cowboys.

I've never been annoyed by the theory that the Chiefs are ignored by the national media, because they haven't won a playoff game in like 38 years, but what annoys me is the Cowboys haven't either.

The Cowboys have won like 4 Super Bowls in the last 15 years...

07-27-2007, 01:23 PM
In the last 15 years? Just 3.

Bearcat
07-27-2007, 02:03 PM

You know what I mean... they haven't won a playoff game in what, 10 years?

Jilly
07-27-2007, 02:30 PM
I listened to Dallas sports radio on my trip home from there...they were at the training camp and it seemed not much was going on. They said, TO had this entirely new attitude. Refused to say anything about the new coach that was bad OR anything about the other one for that matter. they also said Ellis would not be playing cuz of injury and the rest of it was a bunch of nothing....