PDA

View Full Version : Mets fan upset with game, kills mother

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-31-2007, 05:54 AM
Per our Metro News Source this morning...

"A New York Mets fan was reportedly so outraged by the team's poor play that he killed his mom. Michael Anthony was watching Saturday's Mets game when his father Fred Fischman entered the room to tell him to stop banging on the walls and the two started fighting. When Anthony's mother, 61 year old Maria Fischman tried to intervene, authorities say Anthony stabbed her once in the head with a knife and hit her several times in the head with a 20 pound barbell."

chagrin
07-31-2007, 05:58 AM
oh no, that's sick. How awful to be killed by your own kid. :shake:

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-31-2007, 06:11 AM
oh no, that's sick. How awful to be killed by your own kid. :shake:
...and for something so stupid no less.

Kerberos
07-31-2007, 06:49 AM
Next time I'm at the bar and they put the Mets game on I'm leaving.

On a serious note....It is hard for me to understand how you can "Stab" someone in the head more or less it being YOUR MOTHER. :shake:

Hope they give this fugtard a leathal injection or a seat in Ole'Sparky.

Kerberos
07-31-2007, 06:50 AM
...and for something so stupid no less.

Tell me you couldn't see GoChiefs going POSTAL if the Chiefs trade Larry Johnson.

Probably NOT on his mom but I could see him hunting down someone with his Swiss Army Knife.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-31-2007, 07:08 AM
Tell me you couldn't see GoChiefs going POSTAL if the Chiefs trade Larry Johnson.

Probably NOT on his mom but I could see him hunting down someone with his Swiss Army Knife.
I'm glad he doesn't know where I live.

I think he'd just change his loyalty to the team LJ played for... which he's said wouldn't be hard. He's a real fan.

Saulbadguy
07-31-2007, 07:24 AM
Meet the Mets, meet the Mets,
Step right up and greet the Mets.
Bring your kiddies, bring your wife,
Guaranteed to have the time of your life.

Planetman
07-31-2007, 07:27 AM
Wow. Just, ... wow.
Michael Anthony was watching Saturday's Mets game ...
There goes any hope of a VanHalen reunion tour.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-31-2007, 07:28 AM
Wow. Just, ... wow.

There goes any hope of a VanHalen reunion tour.
ROFL

He shoots he scores!

CoMoChief
07-31-2007, 07:36 AM
I remember there being a story a couple years ago about a man that killed his wife because she wanted to cuddle after they had just got done having sex and he wanted to watch Sportscenter. After minutes of her nagging him about it, he got a bat or a shovel or something and beat her to death with it.

ROYC75
07-31-2007, 07:42 AM
Ask any typical New Yorker and they tell you it's just an isolated event, this stuff happens everywhere, even in LA.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-31-2007, 07:45 AM
I remember there being a story a couple years ago about a man that killed his wife because she wanted to cuddle after they had just got done having sex and he wanted to watch Sportscenter. After minutes of her nagging him about it, he got a bat or a shovel or something and beat her to death with it.
Why can't women be more like men? Post coital SportsCenter should be a given.

:D

Actually I love to cuddle... and I don't care who knows it.... ladies.....

:)

gblowfish
07-31-2007, 07:59 AM
I blame the Yankees.

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-31-2007, 09:45 AM
I blame the Yankees.
brilliant!

HolmeZz
07-31-2007, 09:47 AM
In Anthony's defense, that was a brutal loss.

Gonzo
07-31-2007, 09:53 AM
Good thing he's not a Royals fan. Talk about a bloodbath.

El Jefe
07-31-2007, 10:02 AM
Ridiculous. I feel bad for the father who has to go without his spouse because his son couldnt handle his baseball team losing. That is pretty vicious too, stab your mom in the head and hit her with a barbell, man have fun in Hell.

InChiefsHeaven
07-31-2007, 10:09 AM
There's no way that there is not more to this story. I don't care how bad you are into your team, you don't just fuggin' haul off and stab your mother in the head and then proceed to bludgeon her to death...and wtf was dad doing?

I hate incomplete stories.

Skip Towne
07-31-2007, 10:17 AM

GoChiefs can't kill his mother. Who would support him?

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-31-2007, 11:54 AM
There's no way that there is not more to this story. I don't care how bad you are into your team, you don't just fuggin' haul off and stab your mother in the head and then proceed to bludgeon her to death...and wtf was dad doing?

I hate incomplete stories.
Sorry, as I said it came to us at the radio station via our Metro News as part of their hourly headlines. I quoted the whole story as we received it. I have nothing more.

Mr. Arrowhead
07-31-2007, 12:16 PM
i wonder what that guy would have done if he was a royals fan all these years.

InChiefsHeaven
07-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Sorry, as I said it came to us at the radio station via our Metro News as part of their hourly headlines. I quoted the whole story as we received it. I have nothing more.

Oh, I wasn't blaming you, but it seems there are a lot of little headline blurb type stories that always leave me going "OK, what's the WHOLE story??"

Just a little pet peeve of mine I guess.

Mama Hip Rockets
07-31-2007, 12:21 PM
does this guy know that it is the regular season still?

Hydrae
07-31-2007, 12:39 PM
Anger management much?

Inspector
07-31-2007, 12:47 PM
"........hit her several times in the head with a 20 pound barbell."

Sounds like he may have a good arm on him. Can he pitch? How's he with a bat?

InChiefsHeaven
07-31-2007, 12:58 PM
"........hit her several times in the head with a 20 pound barbell."

Sounds like he may have a good arm on him. Can he pitch? How's he with a bat?

You're going to hell...
:p

JohninGpt
07-31-2007, 01:05 PM
i wonder what that guy would have done if he was a royals fan all these years.
He would probably have a very short Christmas list.

gblowfish
07-31-2007, 01:07 PM
I don't get this story. The Mets won last Saturday:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/gamecenter/recap/MLB_20070728_WAS@NYM

HolmeZz
07-31-2007, 01:10 PM
I don't get this story. The Mets won last Saturday:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/gamecenter/recap/MLB_20070728_WAS@NYM

They lost the nightcap of the double header.

I have a feeling the guy was so upset because Randolph used up his bench by the 7th inning and had to use Tom Glavine to pinch hit in the 9th. ;)