PDA

View Full Version : PTI- What happened to Cornheiser?

Frankie
08-02-2007, 08:46 AM
He hasn't been on for a long time!

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Hopefully they realized he's a dumbass and fired him.

pikesome
08-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Hopefully they realized he's a dumbass and fired him.

Have you seen the people sitting in for him? I'd gladly take him back to keep Buddy Ryan or Patrick McEnroe from being on there.

ChiefsfaninPA
08-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Its the summer. He is probably just taking a long vacation. I would imagine with football season starting and his role with MNF, he will be back shortly.

Eleazar
08-02-2007, 09:02 AM
If only they'd kick him off MNF

HemiEd
08-02-2007, 09:05 AM
If only they'd kick him off MNF

Surely they won't bring him back this year? I actually like him on the PTI show though, but would never go out of my way to watch it.

ChiefsfaninPA
08-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Surely they won't bring him back this year? I actually like him on the PTI show though, but would never go out of my way to watch it.

They are bringing him back and adding Ron Jaworski to the lineup to replace Joe Theismann.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Have you seen the people sitting in for him? I'd gladly take him back to keep Buddy Ryan or Patrick McEnroe from being on there.
Once I saw Patrick McEnroe who also sucked. The show annoys me so I generally don't watch it.

RealSNR
08-02-2007, 09:54 AM
The problem with PTI is that the team of Kornheiser and Wilbon IS the show. If one of them is gone, then it becomes less entertaining, and more just a more timely version of sportscenter wrap-ups on the stories for the day. The way Tony and Mike banter back and forth is good entertaining stuff, and it's what has kept the show going as long as it has.

HemiEd
08-02-2007, 10:10 AM
They are bringing him back and adding Ron Jaworski to the lineup to replace Joe Theismann.

Maybe Jaworski can control him. The guy is a total retart on MNF, worse than some of the other experiments.

Kylo Ren
08-02-2007, 10:51 AM
Maybe Jaworski can control him. The guy is a total retart on MNF, worse than some of the other experiments. They should put Rush Limbaugh on Monday Night Football. He'd be great! :)

cadmonkey
08-02-2007, 10:55 AM
They have been on Vacation because once the football season and MLB playoffs start they won't have much time off.

GoHuge
08-02-2007, 11:03 AM
The problem with PTI is that the team of Kornheiser and Wilbon IS the show. If one of them is gone, then it becomes less entertaining, and more just a more timely version of sportscenter wrap-ups on the stories for the day. The way Tony and Mike banter back and forth is good entertaining stuff, and it's what has kept the show going as long as it has.Couldn't agree more. This is by far my favorite sports (non event) show on TV. Those guys have me laughing my ass off. I DVR it everyday and even when one of them is gone it sucks. Tony is on vacation getting ready for the long haul.......according to Wilbon.

chiefqueen
08-02-2007, 11:51 AM
The last I heard he was hunting down those who spelled his name with a "C" instead of a "K".

Frankie
08-02-2007, 01:31 PM
The last I heard he was hunting down those who spelled his name with a "C" instead of a "K".
Everybody is a comedian!