PDA

View Full Version : Cool, got some preseason tickets..

Ceej
08-02-2007, 04:33 PM
My stepdad just won an ebay bid on the Chiefs/Saints preseason game.

Apparently we get a pass in the Wolfpack Pavillion too. He told me food and alcohol is free there.

I could care less that it's preseason.... it's football!

Anyone gimme the lowdown on the Wolfpack Pavillion? I think that's what he said the name of it was.

Ohh, and our seats are right above the tunnel.

OnTheWarpath15
08-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Cool.

I could be wrong, but I thought the Wolfpack Pavillion charged for food and drinks, and the VIP Pavillion was where the food and drinks were free.

VIP Pavillion is on the North West Corner of Arrowhead, and the Wolfpack is along the West/ South West sideline.

Either way, enjoy.

Ceej
08-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Maybe he meant the VIP. Apparently passes came with the tickets. Although I'm not completely sure. All I remember is he said free food and drinks.

Sandyskc
08-02-2007, 05:37 PM
VIP Tailgate has all food and beverages included, the Wolfpack club does not.

BigRedChief
08-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Wolfpack pavillion is for old pussies and lame azz tailgaters. No self respecting Chief fan would be caught dead in there on game day unless it was free or to meet some Chief legend.

You want to experience some of the "Real" Arrowhead tailgating, stop by my tailgate.

ChiefsFanInIndy
08-02-2007, 07:09 PM
"Ohh, and our seats are right above the tunnel."

Most seats that come with Wolfpack Passes are in the tunnel area. Like 114-112-111 because that is the side of the stadium closest to the Wolfpack Club.

Most the seats that come with the VIP Tent passes are in the other endzone since that is the closest to the VIP Tent.

It doesn't mean for sure you have Wolfpack passes. But you will want to be sure before you go which you have cause you will need money if you are in the Wolfpack Club.

By the way, Wolfpack passes are wristbands that you have to wear. VIP Ten passes are more like a ticket that you show to get in. Ask your Dad which he has.

And the Wolfpack Club is open through and after the game. VIP Tent closes at kickoff.

BigRedChief
08-02-2007, 07:10 PM
"Ohh, and our seats are right above the tunnel."

Most seats that come with Wolfpack Passes are in the tunnel area. Like 114-112-111 because that is the side of the stadium closest to the Wolfpack Club.

Most the seats that come with the VIP Tent passes are in the other endzone since that is the closest to the VIP Tent.

It doesn't mean for sure you have Wolfpack passes. But you will want to be sure before you go which you have cause you will need money if you are in the Wolfpack Club.

By the way, Wolfpack passes are wristbands that you have to wear. VIP Ten passes are more like a ticket that you show to get in. Ask your Dad which he has.

And the Wolfpack Club is open through and after the game. VIP Tent closes at kickoff.
Long time no see.....How you doing? What games are you going to this year?