PDA

View Full Version : Vick Dog Chewtoy...

unlurking
08-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Did a search, but didn't see this...

http://www.vickdogchewtoy.com/

Not that I'm a big PETA guy, but I do enjoy just about anything that makes fun of Mr. Mexico.

http://www.jimmyshowbiz.com/mikevicktoyv2.jpg

The Official Vick Dog Chew Toy

Is it different you ask? You bet it is! The Vick Dog Chew Toy is made of state of the art "dog" material. The Vick Toy Doll is so strong and flexible, it will challenge even the most aggressive breeds. Especially The Pit Bull.

Unlike Slick Vick, our manufacturer is so sure of its durability they guarantee it against the most aggressive dog destruction. It Bends. It Bounces. It Flies. It Floats. And best of all, it lasts through the whole season and more!

Bob Dole
08-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Hurry up and order yours before the NFLPA shuts them down.

Phobia
08-06-2007, 05:29 PM
No kidding. This is a major lawsuit waiting to happen. I'm hoping it's a joke or some lawyers are going to get rich.

tommykat
08-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Hurry up and order yours before the NFLPA shuts them down.
Have Pink send you the picture I sent.......beats this all to heck! Makes an execellent teeshirt...ROFL

Valiant
08-06-2007, 06:02 PM
No kidding. This is a major lawsuit waiting to happen. I'm hoping it's a joke or some lawyers are going to get rich.

We could go a few different ways with this...

There is no falcons or nfl logo on the toy... As long as they did not copy a bobble head or another toy they should be fine.. As for looking like Vick, it looks more like Bruce Smith on crack.. And if PETA really wants to get away with it they can just be racist and say all Black people look alike... (its a joke just fyi...)

elvomito
08-06-2007, 06:49 PM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7167/vickzc1.jpg

KcMizzou
08-06-2007, 06:51 PM

There is no falcons or nfl logo on the toy... As long as they did not copy a bobble head or another toy they should be fine.. As for looking like Vick, it looks more like Bruce Smith on crack.. And if PETA really wants to get away with it they can just be racist and say all Black people look alike... (its a joke just fyi...)I see where you're coming from, but the use of the "Vick" name would cause me concern if I were them.

pikesome
08-06-2007, 06:52 PM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7167/vickzc1.jpg

That's some shunny fit right there. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Eleazar
08-06-2007, 07:16 PM
I'd order one if I thought I'd ever get it. Kind of dumb by whomever it is.

The Red Sea
08-06-2007, 08:45 PM

There is no falcons or nfl logo on the toy... As long as they did not copy a bobble head or another toy they should be fine.. As for looking like Vick, it looks more like Bruce Smith on crack.. And if PETA really wants to get away with it they can just be racist and say all Black people look alike... (its a joke just fyi...)

I agree its not an Exact copy of Vick & theres Zero sign of a Falcon logo anywhere.
And so far I have never heard that a Black man cant wear a #7 on his football jersey.I'll have to pay attention at the next couple of high school games I attend! :)

Also you mustve noticed the asterix on the bottom of the add page it reads as follows..

*Product shipped may not be exactly as shown."

Thats probably the creators lawyer at work there.
If the product is real the guy will make a lot of money before the novelty wears off.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-07-2007, 10:17 AM

No, but it is a spitting image of a Falcons jersey. I'd imagine the likeness of the jersey is copyrighted as well. Let alone the Vick name being included. This is never going to ship and this guy will file bankruptcy. Money for nothing and the Vick's for free............

That last line was horrible.