PDA

View Full Version : Only OJ

Fat Elvis
08-07-2007, 02:12 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070807/wr_nm/simpson_videogame_dc

Relatives of murder victim Ron Goldman won a court order on Tuesday seizing any money O.J. Simpson earns for lending his name and likeness to a football video game with a fictional team called the Assassins and a knife-wielding mascot.

StcChief
08-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Good.

Thig Lyfe
08-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Oh, it's just APF 2K8. I thought they were coming out with an O.J. video game where players can kill their wives based on the quote.

Ebolapox
08-07-2007, 02:40 PM
doesn't he owe them millions of dollars anyway??

kcxiv
08-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Yes, he owes money, thats why the money that take two is paying him, is going to the goldmans or whatever.

OJ is NOT on the assisns team. You have to actually put him on the team. The gametrailers video made that video so they can get the publicity.

Deberg_1990
08-07-2007, 03:57 PM
OJ is NOT on the assisns team. You have to actually put him on the team. The gametrailers video made that video so they can get the publicity.

Thats in pretty poor taste.....

kcxiv
08-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Thats in pretty poor taste.....
Yep, people were getting the idea that they put him on the team for pblicity, they didnt. Gametrailers.com did.

Jeff Thomas said, they knew that they were going to take heat from some people. They wanted him in the game becuase of what he did on the field. He was one of the all time great running backs. I dont think people can argue with that. He will probably be in the next game they make with even more old players.

Psyko Tek
08-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Take two doesn't care about taste
they just put out some violent games,
I think they strive to get banned in some countries just for the headlines

Jenson71
08-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Yep, people were getting the idea that they put him on the team for pblicity, they didnt. Gametrailers.com did.

Jeff Thomas said, they knew that they were going to take heat from some people. They wanted him in the game becuase of what he did on the field. He was one of the all time great running backs. I dont think people can argue with that. He will probably be in the next game they make with even more old players.

Thanks for the info. It got Sports Illustrated, who put it as last week's "Sign of the Apocalypse"

kcxiv
08-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Take two doesn't care about taste
they just put out some violent games,
I think they strive to get banned in some countries just for the headlines
There is stuff just as violent on regular network tv. Anyone ever watch 24? lol

Take 2 does push the envelope, but i tell you what, they put out good quality games. They will be releaseing a game next year thats going to generate about a billion dollars. lol