PDA

View Full Version : Fujita injures self on the waterslide.

Phobia
08-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Heh.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7103898?MSNHPHMA

Demonpenz
08-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Johnson still couldn't block him

Thig Lyfe
08-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Ironically, Ty Law made it all the way down with no incident.

Phobia
08-08-2007, 06:03 PM
I'd say it's a good thing Michael Bennett is no longer with the Saints. They'd have required divers to find his hamstring at the bottom of the catch pool.

Demonpenz
08-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Fred taylor was a spectator and sall the entire incident he was taken to the hospital with a strained groin

Priest4Prez
08-08-2007, 06:11 PM
ROFL

Eleazar
08-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Daunte Culpepper was in Oakland, standing about 50 yards from a few people who were discussing the Fujita incident, and tore all the ligaments in his knees.

KurtCobain
08-08-2007, 06:13 PM
i shot dat fool in da foot bitch. waterslide? coverup.

cdcox
08-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Jake Plummer and Brian Griese are in awe.

CoMoChief
08-08-2007, 07:02 PM
I just coughed, Kevin Sampson is now injured for 6 weeks.

Jilly
08-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Yikes, was it a slip n slide, cuz those things are pretty dangerous

Eleazar
08-08-2007, 07:05 PM
I just coughed, Kevin Sampson is now injured for 6 weeks.

You mean, for six MORE weeks.

ChiefFan31
08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
ROFL @ This thread.

Ultra Peanut
08-08-2007, 10:27 PM
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJ

listopencil
08-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Jake Plummer and Brian Griese are in awe.

Plummer broke his foot laying on a couch. I don't think this tops that.

Chief Chief
08-09-2007, 01:51 AM
Just wait 'til next week when Saints coach Sean Payton takes his summer campers on what is supposed to be a fun and relaxed outing to the Doc*36 Skatepark. But horror will strike suddenly when Reggie Bush tragically suffers a severe and long-term injury when, while performing a Flying 540, he collides in the air with Drew Brees doing a McTwist! Team physicians will assure Bush that he will fully recover in 3-4 days after they successfully amputate his right leg. Regarding that news, Bush will comment, "Great! I didn't want to miss out on next Wednesday's trip to the Park at Lakeland so I could practice my ice skating!"

cdcox
08-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Plummer broke his foot laying on a couch. I don't think this tops that.

That's the story he tells, anyway. If he was going to lie about it, a water slide is a whole lot more believable than "I broke in laying down on my couch" or "my dog tripped me on the driveway".

FAX
08-09-2007, 10:23 AM
This is no laughing matter. It can happen.

I once spent the afternoon with the FAXES at a waterpark in Florida, USA. While there, I decided to ride the "Big Kahuna" which is, essentially, the longest waterslide in the universe. At the top, you sit down and insert your legs into a big, black tube and when the girl says "go" you push yourself into the tube, out the other side, and down a million feet of aquatic, verticality to land in a shallow pool of chlorinated joy at the end. Unfortunately, as I pushed off, I cracked my skull against the top of the big, black tube.

Well, scalp injuries can bleed a lot and mine did. So, when I came out the other side of the big, black tube of pain, I had blood flowing all over my face and head. I actually didn't notice the blood until I landed in the little pool. But, based on the reaction of the people at ground level, I had, apparently, gone up the slide a man, and returned a monster. Children ran screaming, mothers miscarried, and the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX almost fainted.

Good times.

FAX

Jilly
08-09-2007, 10:26 AM
This is no laughing matter. It can happen.

I once spent the afternoon with the FAXES at a waterpark in Florida, USA. While there, I decided to ride the "Big Kahuna" which is, essentially, the longest waterslide in the universe. At the top, you sit down and insert your legs into a big, black tube and when the girl says "go" you push yourself into the tube, out the other side, and down a million feet of aquatic, verticality to land in a shallow pool of chlorinated joy at the end. Unfortunately, as I pushed off, I cracked my skull against the top of the big, black tube.

Well, scalp injuries can bleed a lot and mine did. So, when I came out the other side of the big, black tube of pain, I had blood flowing all over my face and head. I actually didn't notice the blood until I landed in the little pool. But, based on the reaction of the people at ground level, I had, apparently, gone up the slide a man, and returned a monster. Children ran screaming, mothers miscarried, and the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX almost fainted.

Good times.

FAX

I know it's not a laughing matter, but I can't help but laugh at that a little. I'm sorry

Delano
08-09-2007, 10:31 AM
Penny Hardaway. KEN GRIFFey JR.

HAha