PDA

View Full Version : HBO HARD KNOCKS HELP

Chiefs=Champions
08-09-2007, 02:14 AM
OK so i know i already made a thread about the fact that I’m not going to be able to watch Hard Knocks on TV. And many of you were kind enough to help me out and make some suggestions as to how i could watch it. However me being basically computer handi-caped (well not really that bad but pretty bad) have need of a little more help. i have come up with the conclusion that my only chance of watching it is going to be through bit torrent. Also i know there is a official site that will eventually have the links however I’m very eager to watch it and hope that this will encourage you guys/girls to come up with a link.
So feel free to ignore this thread as you guys have already given me all the help i deserve, but if anyone’s feeling Charitable than please drop a link of.

Many thanks...Again

Chiefs=good your down under chief...

kcxiv
08-09-2007, 02:20 AM
not a torrent out yet. dunno why.

Chiefs=Champions
08-09-2007, 02:22 AM
Oh, darn. tell us if you hear of one. thanks

mylittlepony
08-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Another (geographically challanged) person wanting to find out if this is avaiable somewhere.

kcxiv
08-09-2007, 02:36 AM
I guess the guy who usually puts out torrents of tv shows just didnt think this show was worthy or someshit. I never seen something like this not posted 30 min after it has officially aired.

unothadeal
08-09-2007, 02:39 AM
A guy on another board said he would put it up sometime Friday. So atleast it'll happen eventually.

Chiefs=Champions
08-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Another (geographically challanged) person wanting to find out if this is avaiable somewhere.

Nice to know theres others out there. :D

Chiefs=Champions
08-09-2007, 02:43 AM
I guess the guy who usually puts out torrents of tv shows just didnt think this show was worthy or someshit. I never seen something like this not posted 30 min after it has officially aired.

no joke. im suprised its not on Youtube by now :p

Chiefs=Champions
08-09-2007, 02:43 AM
A guy on another board said he would put it up sometime Friday. So atleast it'll happen eventually.

awesome thanks.

kcxiv
08-09-2007, 02:45 AM
no joke. im suprised its not on Youtube by now :p
yeah, i wanted to download it tonight, and have it ready for the am. I guess its not going to happen. I may have to ask a few people i didnt want to on a gaming forum .ol

08-09-2007, 04:51 AM
It will be on again Friday morning at 2:50 for those that forgot to tape it.....

or those that would like to DVR it and torrent it.

BigRock
08-09-2007, 04:55 AM
This really isn't the kind of show that's going to pop up right away on a mainstream torrent site. At least, not at first. It's just not the sort of thing that the people who capture and upload stuff are going to jump on. Sports shows rarely are... other than actual games, you hardly ever see torrents of NFL related shows (unless it's on a football specific site).

Once people see that there's a demand, though, I'm sure someone -- either here, or on a football torrent site, or a guy who regularly caps TV shows -- will step up and start doing it in a timely manner. That could take a few airings, though.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Still no torrent on isohunt. Any new news on any other sites?

kcxiv
08-09-2007, 12:04 PM
This really isn't the kind of show that's going to pop up right away on a mainstream torrent site. At least, not at first. It's just not the sort of thing that the people who capture and upload stuff are going to jump on. Sports shows rarely are... other than actual games, you hardly ever see torrents of NFL related shows (unless it's on a football specific site).

Once people see that there's a demand, though, I'm sure someone -- either here, or on a football torrent site, or a guy who regularly caps TV shows -- will step up and start doing it in a timely manner. That could take a few airings, though.
It should be though. Hell. Scott Baio's show is out for downloads.lol