PDA

View Full Version : So, who's your 53 man roster up to now?

Kylo Ren
08-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Offense - 26

QB - 3
Croyle
Huard
Printers

RB/FB - 5
Johnson
Bennet
Holmes
K. Smith
Grigsby

TE - 3
Gonzales
Dunn
Wilson

WR - 5
Kennison
Bowe
Webb
Hannon
Gardner

OL - 10
McIntosh
Waters
Weigman
Wellbourn
Terry
Svitek
Stallings
Niswanger
Sampson
Turley

Defense - 23

DL - 8
Hali
Boone
Edwards
Allen
McBride
Reed
Tyler
Wilkerson

LB - 6
Edwards
Harris
Johnson
Kershaw
Fox
Bell

S - 4
Page
Pollard
Wesley
McGraw

CB - 5
Law
Surtain
Sapp
Brackenridge
Poole

Special Teams - 4
Darche
Medlock
Colquitt
Randolph

----------------------

Practice Squad- 7
T - Taylor
T - Pruneda
WR - Ekwerekwu
CB - Maxey
CB - Phinisee
TE - Allen
DE - Murphey

Noteable cuts

Scanlon - YES!!!! PBJ
Bober
Parker

ChiefsDJ56
08-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Sounds pretty good to me, but I think Ekwerekwu may make the team over Gardner only because he is young and big, which is what Herm likes. I'm also still holding out hope that they give Kendall Gammons a call and ask him to come back. It doesn't make sense that they cut the best long snapper in the league when you bring in a rookie kicker and you force your young punter to switch sides when he holds......you would think that you would want the one consistant thing in Gammons. We'll see.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-09-2007, 11:41 AM
I would LOVE to see Parker get cut. I don't think it will happen though.

Kylo Ren
08-09-2007, 11:53 AM
I wonder who will be the surprise cut or addition? I've heard that Kendrell Bell looks terrible, but I don't know who would take his place.

Zouk
08-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Nice list.

I think Priest goes on regular season PUP if LJ returns.

I see Bober and Taylor making it over Sampson and Stallings.

Scanlon should make it on specials, perhaps over Bell.

Parker over Gardner, although I would love to see the Chiefs sign a punt returner / quick receiver that will allow them to cut both PArker and Randolph. Maybe the Jets cut Tim Dwight? They don't need him on punt returns since Leon Washington seemed to do that quite well last year.

ChiefsDJ56
08-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Nice list.

I think Priest goes on regular season PUP if LJ returns.

I see Bober and Taylor making it over Sampson and Stallings.

Scanlon should make it on specials, perhaps over Bell.

Parker over Gardner, although I would love to see the Chiefs sign a punt returner / quick receiver that will allow them to cut both PArker and Randolph. Maybe the Jets cut Tim Dwight? They don't need him on punt returns since Leon Washington seemed to do that quite well last year.

I really don't see Parker making this team. All he does is drop passes and he does not fit the mold that Herm likes. You have to remember, Parker was a Vermil guy. Herm holds no stock in him at all. Tim Dwight would be a great addition, but it won't happen.