PDA

View Full Version : Springfield members: Carnahan finally charged

stumppy
08-10-2007, 05:12 PM
http://springfieldnewsleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070810/NEWS01/708100438

They finally got the evidence to charge that POS with the murder of Jackie Johns.

I always hoped they would at least get the SOB before her father died.

JimNasium
08-10-2007, 05:13 PM
I hope they give him the death penalty. He tried to abduct another girl that Jenny knows.

MTG#10
08-10-2007, 05:17 PM
I was 6 when she died so obviously dont remember it - who is this Carnahan guy? It said he was a Springfield business man - what business?

JimNasium
08-10-2007, 05:18 PM
I was 6 when she died so obviously dont remember it - who is this Carnahan guy? It said he was a Springfield business man - what business?
Carnahan-White Fence Company I believe.

MTG#10
08-10-2007, 05:24 PM

Thats what I was thinking. This cant be good for business.

stumppy
08-10-2007, 05:44 PM

Years ago his family owned it but now own Diversified Plastics in Nixa. Along with a couple of factories in China. I'm sure they have their hands in other things too.

I used to have to deal with his parents at work. His father, other than having an abundance of arrogance, always seemed like an OK guy. Well, as far as your basic millionare goes. His mother was a different story. That woman was a several cards shy of having a full deck.

tommykat
08-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Saw that yesterday on the news live........sorry the SOB lived 22 yrs while she passed at age 26. He deserves "death penalty" but then again WE ALL PAY for the SOB to sit for what? 10,20 yrs???:cuss:

stumppy
08-10-2007, 07:56 PM
His father brought their Van to me one day and had a strange request. He wanted me to disable all of the power door lock buttons except the one for the driver. This was well after the murder but not too long after the time JR tried to abduct the other girl. I told him it was'nt something we could do. Watched him drive off then informed the police. They didn't seem too interested and nothing ever came of it but I always thought it was a little strange.

KcMizzou
08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
His father brought their Van to me one day and had a strange request. He wanted me to disable all of the power door lock buttons except the one for the driver. This was well after the murder but not too long after the time JR tried to abduct the other girl. I told him it was'nt something we could do. Watched him drive off then informed the police. They didn't seem too interested and nothing ever came of it but I always thought it was a little strange.
:eek:

No kidding.

stumppy
08-10-2007, 08:21 PM
:eek:

No kidding.

What suprised me was the police. The person I talked to gave me the impression I was wasting his time.

tommykat
08-10-2007, 08:27 PM
What suprised me was the police. The person I talked to gave me the impression I was wasting his time.

A friend of mine told me his girlfriend was told in person by him....WHY didn't she speak up????:cuss: I never could say anything but maybe one day she will speak....NOPE..:shake:

chagrin
08-10-2007, 10:53 PM
I am not a local, obviously, but I am very happy that the guy was caught; Rest the soul of the victim now.

Phobia
08-10-2007, 10:55 PM
A friend of mine told me his girlfriend was told in person by him....WHY didn't she speak up????:cuss: I never could say anything but maybe one day she will speak....NOPE..:shake:
The question is, will you speak?