PDA

View Full Version : Rate WPI's training camp coverage

Hammock Parties
08-10-2007, 07:51 PM
How do you feel we did this year? Rate us on a scale of 1 to 10. Were there other media outlets that provided something we glossed over? What new features would you like to see next training camp?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-10-2007, 07:52 PM
You can't get kicked often enough can you.

beer bacon
08-10-2007, 07:54 PM
I can rate your coverage. It was good. I can't rate WPI's, since I didn't read any premium stuff or anything that you didn't first post here.

KcMizzou
08-10-2007, 07:56 PM
I abstain. Begging for compliments is weak.

I've given you plenty compliments for the things I enjoyed.

Eleazar
08-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Wrong forum

StcChief
08-10-2007, 08:09 PM
GoChiefs reports covered well along with others.

WPI not so much

Skip Towne
08-10-2007, 08:13 PM
You can't get kicked often enough can you.
:LOL:

HemiEd
08-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I refuse to look at any other posts before saying this. Solid 8, great job. Nobody gets it perfect on their first try. You will think of things to improve it next year. Less Nick? No links to WPI without the article?

the Talking Can
08-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I had the weird ides this wasn't WPI....

is their a "not worth putting up with assholes" choice?

EyePod
08-10-2007, 08:18 PM
What's WPI??

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-10-2007, 08:27 PM
What's WPI??
Worthless Press Inc.

Simplex3
08-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Quit being a troll.

chiefforlife
08-10-2007, 08:30 PM
I gave it an 8, I thought it was some of the best coverage available this year. Putting Boomer on the most irreplaceable non probowler list was un-freakin-believable but otherwise it was very good.

There were a couple guys from the Planet that were very good also, Derick shun and Kotter and another guy Im forgetting right now.

Give credit where credit is due...

ChiefsFire
08-10-2007, 08:31 PM
What's WPI??

Whiney Prissy Idiots

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-10-2007, 08:32 PM
I gave it an 8, I thought it was some of the best coverage available this year. Putting Boomer on the most irreplaceable non probowler list was un-freakin-believable but otherwise it was very good.

The article about how Bowe wouldn't sign until Russell did was a gem too.

burt
08-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Don't know, don't care.....I don't read inane opinions, 'cept here.

stumppy
08-10-2007, 09:18 PM
What's WPI??

Wanna Putit In ?

FAX
08-10-2007, 09:19 PM
The spam is strong with this one.

FAX

cdcox
08-10-2007, 09:37 PM
I enjoyed the daily practice reports the most. Those I'd rate in the 7 range. Since there are a lot of substitutions in camp, I'd like to hear more specifics on the match ups. Something like "Jarred Allen dominated whenever Kyle Turley was at LT, but Macintosh was able to neutralize his pass rush."

I'm genearally not a fan of interviews. I have just never found them to be very interesting, no matter who is giving them.

Rumor stuff I could live without.

Logical
08-10-2007, 09:38 PM

FAX

Yup, which is why I gave it a 1. If I was purely rating the writing probaby a 4 or maybe 5.

Deberg_1990
08-10-2007, 09:41 PM
I honestly could care less about WPI's coverage. I get all the info i need for free right here and the KC Star.

Phobia
08-10-2007, 09:44 PM
I rated it a 6 and here are the negatives:
1. I never saw any reports from Mike Nugent. Why?
2. I'm banned from the Warpaint site for some reason. I couldn't go check out the reports that weren't included in articles and/or never made their way over here. A prime example of this is the discussions between Nugent and Wesley. He told me they talked when I spoke to him on the phone but since I'm banned I wasn't privvy to that information.
3. Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan. That's probably enough said but I'll expand anyway. He had two high quality articles, the best he's ever done - EVER. But the rest was pretty much crap including one that was absolutely horrible by anybody's standard.
4. I think Clayton could have been more professional in several instances. I was pretty embarrassed by the way he handled himself, especially over on a rival's BB, OrangeMane.com.
5. Mike Campbell was glaringly absent. His technical football knowledge is significant and it shows in his articles. Somehow he finds a way to explain in his writing without making his articles "Madden"ing.

The positives:
1. I thought Clayton's updates were of sufficient quality. I don't really know how he'd improve without actually talking to players and giving us information first hand.
2. Nick's 2 VERY good articles.
3. The fact you're up there (with a little bit of no compensation) providing information to those of us who can't be there. That's pretty cool for some amateurs (<- that's not a dig).
4. There were a few instances were Clayton did hold back and demonstrate some professionalism. Two years ago, that would have been unheard of. Kudos for that much.

Hammock Parties
08-10-2007, 09:46 PM
1. I never saw any reports from Mike Nugent. Why?

I'm guessing you didn't visit the front page.

2. I'm banned from the Warpaint site for some reason. I couldn't go check out the reports that weren't included in articles and/or never made their way over here. A prime example of this is the discussions between Nugent and Wesley. He told me they talked when I spoke to him on the phone but since I'm banned I wasn't privvy to that information.

That stuff was on the premium board anyway. Interesting stuff about Wesley for sure.

08-10-2007, 09:50 PM
People actually pay to read that stuff?

The premium stuff, of course. LMAO

Mr Luzcious
08-10-2007, 09:54 PM
I didn't care much for WPI's coverage in general, but I did enjoy reading your articles.

ClevelandBronco
08-10-2007, 09:57 PM
****ing whore.

Groves
08-10-2007, 10:20 PM
It was a hell of a lot better than what I could get on my own. Thanks.

EyePod
08-11-2007, 09:29 AM
OOOHHH WarPaint Illustrated!! Now I get it! I enjoyed the information on the site when I couldn't get it elsewhere. A few of the writers seemed like they knew NOTHING about the Chiefs. It reminded me of a story that ESPN would do....

BigMeatballDave
08-11-2007, 09:41 AM
I havent paid much attention to it, but I am going to assume its lousy...

Thig Lyfe
08-11-2007, 10:03 AM
I honestly could care less about WPI's coverage. I get all the info i need for free right here and the KC Star.

You could care less or you couldn't care less?

alanm
08-11-2007, 11:48 AM
They have training camp coverage?

milkman
08-11-2007, 11:54 AM
****ing whore.

Quoted for truth.

Demonpenz
08-11-2007, 12:22 PM
I could care less

greg63
08-11-2007, 12:35 PM
We care because????

greg63
08-11-2007, 12:39 PM

FAX

LMAO

Mile High Mania
08-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Any press is good press for WPI I guess... one day Kyle's balls will drop and he'll decide he doesn't care for all this WPI pimpage. Or, maybe not.

kcxiv
08-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Go Chiefs, just dont even bother posting anything here anymore. I guess most dont want to know anything it seems. lol

Skip Towne
08-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Go Chiefs, just dont even bother posting anything here anymore. I guess most dont want to know anything it seems. lol
What good is it if it is 80% wrong?

GoHuge
08-11-2007, 02:57 PM
:)

08-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Where is the option for "I wouldn't use that site if my life depended on it"?

OK, that is extreme being that I do have a username over there. But I have not accessed it in over a year and really have no intention to in the future.

I am very happy with the info I get on this site and one other.

TinyEvel
08-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Pretty good, from what I had read.

Though I would bet that the amount of bleacher space covered by your ass was at a maximum.

Hammock Parties
08-11-2007, 08:30 PM

What do you mean?

PastorMikH
08-11-2007, 08:39 PM
I was generous and voted 1 since there wasn't a "0" or "-x" option. If I wanted to see the WPI stuff I'd go over there and read it.

Shouldn't this poll be posted over there instead of here?

Hammock Parties
08-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Shouldn't this poll be posted over there instead of here?

No. Most of WPI's camp coverage was posted here on the Planet.

KcMizzou
08-11-2007, 08:55 PM
I was generous and voted 1 since there wasn't a "0" or "-x" option. If I wanted to see the WPI stuff I'd go over there and read it.

Shouldn't this poll be posted over there instead of here?Can't beat free advertising.

PastorMikH
08-11-2007, 09:02 PM
No. Most of WPI's camp coverage was posted here on the Planet.

My point EXACTLY. If I wanted to see WPI stuff I'D GO THERE!

IMO, I view WPI news on par for accuracy with PFT news. I'm too busy to waste time reading "news" speculation with the accuracy those two have.

Hammock Parties
08-11-2007, 09:03 PM
My point EXACTLY. If I wanted to see WPI stuff I'D GO THERE!

IMO, I view WPI news on par for accuracy with PFT news. I'm too busy to waste time reading "news" speculation with the accuracy those two have.

It looks like you were pretty ignorant of what exactly our coverage included this year. There was almost zero speculation. Only eyewitness reports and interviews.

PastorMikH
08-11-2007, 09:10 PM
It looks like you were pretty ignorant of what exactly our coverage included this year. There was almost zero speculation. Only eyewitness reports and interviews.

You fail to understand, I've read enough junk from there that ended up wrong that I don't waste my time with any of it. You are right, I didn't read WPIs reports, I don't plan on reading them either. I don't plan on wasting my time with WPI content period until it starts becoming somewhat credible in coverage, which from what I've read as well as others comments, hasn't yet.

Personally, I feel that you posting that stuff here is spamming and is getting carried away.

Hammock Parties
08-11-2007, 09:11 PM
You fail to understand, I've read enough junk from there that ended up wrong that I don't waste my time with any of it. You are right, I didn't read WPIs reports, I don't plan on reading them either. I don't plan on wasting my time with WPI content period until it starts becoming somewhat credible in coverage, which from what I've read as well as others comments, hasn't yet.

Personally, I feel that you posting that stuff here is spamming and is getting carried away.

I'm having trouble understanding a Chiefs fan that doesn't want to read eyewitness reports from training camp. Can you explain?

milkman
08-11-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm having trouble understanding a Chiefs fan that doesn't want to read eyewitness reports from training camp. Can you explain?

It's not hard to understand.

You're all a bunch of dumbasses that lack credibility, and he wouldn't believe you if you told him that Herman ****ing Edwards is still the coach of the Chiefs.

Why would he waste time reading the crap that you ****ing morons spew?

Skip Towne
08-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I can. You and Nick have no credibility as neither of you ever played or are even associated with the game in any manner. You are self appointed experts. I prefer established media with credentials for my info. Thanks anyway, it seems some folks enjoy your writings.

Hammock Parties
08-11-2007, 09:34 PM
I prefer established media with credentials for my info.

We had the same credentials as most other media at training camp.

Skip Towne
08-11-2007, 09:36 PM
You might have had the same paperwork but you are far from having the same credentials.

Logical
08-11-2007, 10:12 PM

Ignorance is bliss, I would say Mike is very lucky.

Sanka
08-12-2007, 12:13 AM
We need more Brodie!

Thig Lyfe
08-12-2007, 12:48 AM
I can. You and Nick have no credibility as neither of you ever played or are even associated with the game in any manner. You are self appointed experts. I prefer established media with credentials for my info. Thanks anyway, it seems some folks enjoy your writings.

I mostly agree with you, but having played the game hardly equates to journalistic credibility.

Valiant
08-12-2007, 02:54 AM

Why do I have the feeling we need a poll to ban Gochiefs from linking or posting about that worthless site non-stop like he does..

Mile High Mania
08-12-2007, 06:35 AM

Same credentials, but an incredible decrease in talent... a chimp from HBO Films with a media credential around his neck was equal to you.

stevieray
08-12-2007, 09:25 AM
WTF? at least someone on this board has made an effort and ended up with a great opportunity, and the possiblity of opening doors in the future...

You all can dog Gochiefs all you want, but when it comes down to it...you're just detractors on the sideline.

PastorMikH
08-12-2007, 11:48 AM
WTF? at least someone on this board has made an effort and ended up with a great opportunity, and the possiblity of opening doors in the future...

You all can dog Gochiefs all you want, but when it comes down to it...you're just detractors on the sideline.

I don't have a problem persay with GoChiefs or his writing, my problem is with the lack of accuracy his sources seem to have and the constant barage of stuff with questionable credibility from another site that isn't his own work. I think if GoChiefs is serious about writing he needs to align himself with someone more credible than Nick, which shouldn't be hard for him to do. The kid is good with the pen, he just needs more reliable/credible sources.

The one area that bothers me is the constant pimping of WPI over here. A noob would be banned for spamming. And even at that I haven't had a problem persay with him posting the articles HE wrote, but there's a lot of stuff over there that he brings in that I think should stay over there. We aren't sister sites, there should be separation.

burt
08-12-2007, 11:56 AM
WTF? at least someone on this board has made an effort and ended up with a great opportunity, and the possiblity of opening doors in the future....

I have never disagreed with you, but

Many of us already have a great opportunity, that we created or accepted. And many of us have the possibility of opening doors in the future. And we aren't spamming the board, or attempting to garner praise.

You all can dog Gochiefs all you want, .

he practically begs for it.....and with the conscent of great posters like yourself....we may just increase the dogitude!

but when it comes down to it...you're just detractors on the sideline.

Yep, and so is he. A.K.A.-fans.

chiefforlife
08-12-2007, 12:03 PM
I see no way you will get an honest opinion about WPIs coverage of training camp from this board.
Way to much animosity and hate here for WPI.

milkman
08-12-2007, 12:05 PM
I don't have a problem persay with GoChiefs or his writing, my problem is with the lack of accuracy his sources seem to have and the constant barage of stuff with questionable credibility from another site that isn't his own work. I think if GoChiefs is serious about writing he needs to align himself with someone more credible than Nick, which shouldn't be hard for him to do. The kid is good with the pen, he just needs more reliable/credible sources.

The one area that bothers me is the constant pimping of WPI over here. A noob would be banned for spamming. And even at that I haven't had a problem persay with him posting the articles HE wrote, but there's a lot of stuff over there that he brings in that I think should stay over there. We aren't sister sites, there should be separation.

Well said.

stumppy
08-12-2007, 12:12 PM

I don't understand why there are at least two sets of rules around here. There is one set for Goatboy and another for everybody else.
Maybe I'm wrong. Can any of us pick and choose which rules we will abide by and which ones we can completely disregaurd ?

burt
08-12-2007, 12:14 PM
I see no way you will get an honest opinion about WPIs coverage of training camp from this board.

Animosity for spamming and attention whores, (Goatse). Indifference toward WPI.

Phobia
08-12-2007, 01:06 PM
I've given a 100% honest opinion and rating and I should probably have more hate and animosity than anybody on this site - combined even.

Mile High Mania
08-12-2007, 01:08 PM
The best way to end it is to cease fueling the fire... as of this moment 2:07pm cst... I will no longer feed the monster. Let's see if you guys can do the same. Keep the attention away from the attention whore and he'll go away.

It will be a test of wills, but it can be done.

chiefforlife
08-12-2007, 01:13 PM
I've given a 100% honest opinion and rating and I should probably have more hate and animosity than anybody on this site - combined even.

You are excluded from that comment. Nice to see someone rise above it and give an honest opinion.

Its strange to me to see someone contribute to THIS site with interesting Chiefs news and yet he constantly gets gay bashed and humiliated for whatever stuff from the past?

Skip Towne
08-12-2007, 01:16 PM
The best way to end it is to cease fueling the fire... as of this moment 2:07pm cst... I will no longer feed the monster. Let's see if you guys can do the same. Keep the attention away from the attention whore and he'll go away.

It will be a test of wills, but it can be done.
That's a good idea. Maybe he will go do his posting over there. He should be anyway since he thinks it is so wonderful.

Mile High Mania
08-12-2007, 01:25 PM
You are excluded from that comment. Nice to see someone rise above it and give an honest opinion.

Its strange to me to see someone contribute to THIS site with interesting Chiefs news and yet he constantly gets gay bashed and humiliated for whatever stuff from the past?

cfl
Starter

There's your answer.

chiefforlife
08-12-2007, 01:28 PM
cfl
Starter

There's your answer.

Not much of an answer but thanks for trying...

stumppy
08-12-2007, 01:29 PM

Maybe you should do a little research on the past before you hop on the Goat train.

Phobia
08-12-2007, 01:30 PM

To be fair, he was beyond annoying. He was full-blown troll. He'll even admit to it. Some people simply haven't mastered the art of forgiveness.

Mile High Mania
08-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Not much of an answer but thanks for trying...

The answer is you have been around for 18 months and not exposed to the half decade plus ass whipping that has been the many incarnations of the meat peeking basement dwellar.

chiefforlife
08-12-2007, 01:40 PM
The answer is you have been around for 18 months and not exposed to the half decade plus ass whipping that has been the many incarnations of the meat peeking basement dwellar.

OK, I am seriously laughing out loud now. I dont understand all the politics over here but I love this place. You guys are damn funny.

So he really is a meat gazer?

Skip Towne
08-12-2007, 01:44 PM
OK, I am seriously laughing out loud now. I dont understand all the politics over here but I love this place. You guys are damn funny.

So he really is a meat gazer?
Iowanian named him that after he admitted glancing into the next stall.

Valiant
08-12-2007, 02:17 PM
To be fair, he was beyond annoying. He was full-blown troll. He'll even admit to it. Some people simply haven't mastered the art of forgiveness.

I seem to think people are mixing the two things together.. Gochiefs trolling and that site...

I have no problem with him posting his articles, grats to him even if I do not like his style..

I have no problem with him being a complete LJ homer..

The only thing I have a problem with is his constant barrage of pimping of the site he works for here.. He spams the living shit out of it.. He knows it is good publicity.. Anyone else would be told to stop..

He can post all the articles he writes here with no hate besides the standard, "you misspelled words, or meatpeeker" comments.. He just happens to link and pimp other stuff from the site to drive up traffic.. Kind of like you did a little bit for a while but seriously times a 100...

FAX
08-12-2007, 02:23 PM
For my part, I encourage and applaud Mr. GoChiefs efforts toward building a sports writing career. I have done and will continue to do so.

But I honestly don't understand the definition of "spam" at ChiefsPlanet. Are there different rules for different posters? Mr. GoChiefs could post his and Nick's articles here and, by virtue of sharing football knowledge and information on a football board, I think practically everyone would be fine with that. However, he often just posts links to WPI. Is that not spam?

Also, a number of his posts and replys are simply, "We talk about that in our premium section ...", etc. Is that not spam?

FAX

Mr Luzcious
08-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Iowanian named him that after he admitted glancing into the next stall.

And he hasn't had his handle changed to it yet?

Mile High Mania
08-12-2007, 02:27 PM
For my part, I encourage and applaud Mr. GoChiefs efforts toward building a sports writing career. I have done and will continue to do so.

But I honestly don't understand the definition of "spam" at ChiefsPlanet. Are there different rules for different posters? Mr. GoChiefs could post his and Nick's articles here and, by virtue of sharing football knowledge and information on a football board, I think practically everyone would be fine with that. However, he often just posts links to WPI. Is that not spam?

Also, a number of his posts and replys are simply, "We talk about that in our premium section ...", etc. Is that not spam?

FAX

Seriously, spam is a post or thread that is made on the premise of driving traffic to a competing site. Common sense can be used to determine whether or not it's intended to be spam...

WilliamTheIrish
08-12-2007, 02:35 PM
I have never voiced a complaint regarding the posting of articles. It's a rare occasion that I read them.

However, this thread is spam.

Logical
08-12-2007, 02:40 PM

FAX

Yes it is spam.

FAX
08-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Okay. Assuming, for the sake of argument, that it is spam, it is listed under the category "Bannable Offenses" in the FAQ. Here's what it says:

"If you are a long time regular, we have no problem with you posting links to your web sites, but if you come on the BB trying to sell something or trying to get more traffic on your site your post will be edited to make fun of you and your account will be suspended."

Is Mr. GoChiefs allowed to spam the board because he is a "long time regular"?

FAX

Skip Towne
08-12-2007, 02:53 PM
And he hasn't had his handle changed to it yet?
Oh, yes, he was Meatpeeker for quite some time.

Logical
08-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Okay. Assuming, for the sake of argument, that it is spam, it is listed under the category "Bannable Offenses" in the FAQ. Here's what it says:

"If you are a long time regular, we have no problem with you posting links to your web sites, but if you come on the BB trying to sell something or trying to get more traffic on your site your post will be edited to make fun of you and your account will be suspended."

Is Mr. GoChiefs allowed to spam the board because he is a "long time regular"?

FAX

Possibly, but more because we cannot get rid of him. He has a method of getting around the ban mechanism that seems to be unstoppable. His IP is not bannable because some other regulars use it as well.

burt
08-12-2007, 03:04 PM
I have never voiced a complaint regarding the posting of articles. It's a rare occasion that I read them.

However, this thread is spam.

not to mention attention whore-ish.....

Valiant
08-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Possibly, but more because we cannot get rid of him. He has a method of getting around the ban mechanism that seems to be unstoppable. His IP is not bannable because some other regulars use it as well.

I think he has come far enough, to if he were asked to quit linking and spamming non-stop about the WPI he would... He can still post his articles he wrote here without the linking... He would still be allowed to show everybody what he has wrote and if he is progressing in writing without spamming/pimping the board with the other stuff...

Valiant
08-12-2007, 03:11 PM

My other idea for fun if I were a mod, would be to go into all the accounts and switch everybody to ignoring Gochiefs without telling them.. He would flip out...

stumppy
08-12-2007, 03:35 PM

So, basically the mods don't want to have to keep up with his different user names in order to keep him banned ?

Hell, I'm on here most off the time. I'd be more than happy to ban him, keep up with whatever names he comes up with and ban them. Sooner or later one of us would get tired of it and it wouldn't be me.

WilliamTheIrish
08-12-2007, 03:38 PM
I think he has come far enough, to if he were asked to quit linking and spamming non-stop about the WPI he would... He can still post his articles he wrote here without the linking... He would still be allowed to show everybody what he has wrote and if he is progressing in writing without spamming/pimping the board with the other stuff...

That's a hilarious idea.

stumppy
08-12-2007, 03:38 PM

I think a mod needs to OFFICIALLY tell him to quit the spamming. If he keeps it up then let the banning begin.

stevieray
08-12-2007, 03:42 PM
ignoring a site address is just too much to bear.

i love how the "if you don't like it don't click on it" only applies under biased circumstances.

this place truly is getting wimpy.

Logical
08-12-2007, 03:42 PM
So, basically the mods don't want to have to keep up with his different user names in order to keep him banned ?

Hell, I'm on here most off the time. I'd be more than happy to ban him, keep up with whatever names he comes up with and ban them. Sooner or later one of us would get tired of it and it wouldn't be me.

Being fair he is no where near as bad as he used to be, I don't think he needs to be banned. But I would delete the link only posts if I was a mod.

WilliamTheIrish
08-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Being fair he is no where near as bad as he used to be, I don't think he needs to be banned. But I would delete the link only posts if I was a mod.

I've never thought of him as a troll. Guess I just enjoyed watching him drive the mods nuts.

That does not preclude this thread from being anything but spam.

Valiant
08-12-2007, 04:19 PM
ignoring a site address is just too much to bear.

i love how the "if you don't like it don't click on it" only applies under biased circumstances.

this place truly is getting wimpy.

I think you are looking at it from the wrong perspective.. Anyone else would have or has been banned for the stuff.. It is even stated its a bannable offense.. Which rules are we going to follow are not going to follow??? If that is the case, I am busting out a naked chick in my avatar and if people do not like it they better not bitch because that is what the for At-work mode is for...

stevieray
08-12-2007, 04:23 PM
I think you are looking at it from the wrong perspective.. Anyone else would have or has been banned for the stuff.. It is even stated its a bannable offense.. Which rules are we going to follow are not going to follow??? If that is the case, I am busting out a naked chick in my avatar and if people do not like it they better not bitch because that is what the for At-work mode is for...

(mora)rules? follow the rules?(mora)

you aren't serious, are you?

|Zach|
08-12-2007, 04:28 PM
The only problem I have is when only links are posted not the story.

It is kind of funny watching people get their pitchforks out over Kansas City Chiefs related stuff...even if you don't like where it is from.

And no. No non noob user would be banned for any of this.

It is football stuff. Football info comes from a lot of different sources. Alot of different sources that can indeed profit from them being posted here.

|Zach|
08-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I think a mod needs to OFFICIALLY tell him to quit the spamming. If he keeps it up then let the banning begin.
The mods should quite telling him to post Kansas City Chiefs football info?

WilliamTheIrish
08-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Rating WPI's TC coverage is Chiefs related? LOLlerskates.

It's spam.

stumppy
08-12-2007, 04:35 PM

So, you agree that the Chiefs football info that HE posts is spam ?

Eleazar
08-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Rating WPI's TC coverage is Chiefs related? LOLlerskates.

It's spam.

No kidding. WTF would you post a poll on this forum to rate another website that operates a forum. WTF not post it over there?

(Well, other than the ongoing WPI whoring campaign)

htismaqe
08-12-2007, 05:09 PM

This thread isn't Chiefs-related or football info.

It's spam, plain and simple.

|Zach|
08-12-2007, 05:11 PM
So, you agree that the Chiefs football info that HE posts is spam ?
Not in the least.

|Zach|
08-12-2007, 05:13 PM
This thread isn't Chiefs-related or football info.

It's spam, plain and simple.
I like the selective outrage. Nobody cares when AustinChief uses this place solely for internet votes that he has an interest in around the internet or feedback for his personal business ventures.

Nobody cares when ArrowheadPride posts his Chiefs info...

But this thread? THIS is the thread that even though lacking football info should get GC banned?

A board where blueballs can post but GC can't post football info. Thats fantastic.

htismaqe
08-12-2007, 05:20 PM
I like the selective outrage. Nobody cares when AustinChief uses this place solely for internet votes that he has an interest in around the internet or feedback for his personal business ventures.

But this thread? THIS is the thread that even though lacking football info should get GC banned?

A board where blueballs can post but GC can't post football info. Thats fantastic.

1) AustinChief OWNS this board. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

2) ArrowheadPride ONE TIME outwardly pimped his site. He was reprimanded. He hasn't done it since. Any reference to his own site is subtle and discreet.

3) I didn't say anything about GC getting banned. I have no problem with posting football info. THIS THREAD is not "football" or "info". It's site-whoring.

Hammock Parties
08-12-2007, 05:21 PM
THIS THREAD is not "football" or "info". It's site-whoring.

Is it? I didn't ask anyone to visit our site.

Logical
08-12-2007, 05:23 PM

Settle down, by the way I have no idea why you would mention AustinChief who without whose kindness we would not even have this great place to post?

|Zach|
08-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Settle down, by the way I have no idea why you would mention AustinChief who without whose kindness we would not even have this great place to post?
Of course we would...something else would be made...something else would come along...the sun would still come up the next morning.

It is his board. Because it is his board he is free to use it for his own business interests, personal interests, and he is also free to fail to do most of what he says he will to do in a manner that is not remotely timely...if he lives up to his word at all...oh and IF he will give the decency to respond to people with his word.

He has the right to keep it in the same outdated fashion when there are people willing to upgrade it and expand it for him...at no cost.

Logical
08-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Of course we would...something else would be made...something else would come along...the sun would still come up the next morning.

It is his board. Because it is his board he is free to use it for his own business interests, personal interests, and he is also free to fail to do most of what he says he will to do in a manner that is not remotely timely...if he lives up to his word at all...oh and IF he will give the decency to respond to people with his word.

He has the right to keep it in the same outdated fashion when there are people willing to upgrade it and expand it for him...at no cost.

I have no idea why you are so bitter. You have the talent to start another BB to try and compete. If you can do a better job people will migrate.

|Zach|
08-12-2007, 05:31 PM
I have no idea why you are so bitter. You have the talent to start another BB to try and compete. If you can do a better job people will migrate.
I am not bitter. I am also totally uninterested in making a message board community. I am just putting it out there that it is indeed his board and he can do all those things.

Phobia
08-12-2007, 05:32 PM
I think he could have gotten away with asking for an honest assessment of his own TC coverage. Asking for a WPI overall rating was probably over the line.

Though, obviously the line lies a little bit differently for every person.

When I was with WPI, I shared my own articles and articles from those writers who also post here - never any premium stuff. Obviously, I'm not a big fan of the whole premium concept.

stumppy
08-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Not in the least.

Thats not the way it sounds. You need to go back and read some of these posts then figure out what you're trying to say.

ChiTown
08-12-2007, 05:34 PM
THIS THREAD is not "football" or "info". It's site-whoring.

I agree, and I'm gawdamned sick of it.

Deberg_1990
08-12-2007, 05:35 PM
. I'm not a big fan of the whole premium concept.

Im still trying to figure out what you get with Premium content thats any different than free stuff on the internet or TV??

Honestly....

Phobia
08-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Im still trying to figure out what you get with Premium content thats any different than free stuff on the internet or TV??

Honestly....
It's mildly interesting stuff that never makes the traditional media. Of course I'm biased. You'd have to ask a current premium subscriber for their assessment.

Or maybe ask FireMeBoy, he had premium access over there for a time as a professional courtesy.

|Zach|
08-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Thats not the way it sounds. You need to go back and read some of these posts then figure out what you're trying to say.
I knew exactly what I posted. And I know exactly how I feel about the whole thing. Bitter isn't in the list...the word disappointment? I would say that is in there for sure.

htismaqe
08-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Is it? I didn't ask anyone to visit our site.

How positively passive-aggressive of you. KCJ would be proud.

htismaqe
08-12-2007, 06:05 PM

Such is the way of Chiefsplanet. It is what it is.

I tend to concentrate on those areas where I actually have a chance of affecting change, like calling out spammers.

htismaqe
08-12-2007, 06:07 PM
I think he could have gotten away with asking for an honest assessment of his own TC coverage. Asking for a WPI overall rating was probably over the line.

Though, obviously the line lies a little bit differently for every person.

When I was with WPI, I shared my own articles and articles from those writers who also post here - never any premium stuff. Obviously, I'm not a big fan of the whole premium concept.

Precisely. You always did it without any overt advertisement, and you ALWAYS posted at least part of your story, if not all of it.

WPI Phobia:

Hey guys. I've got a new story up about Larry Johnson. We talked to his personal trainer and got some information about what he's doing to stay in shape during the holdout. http://www.wpi.com/storyishere

WPI GoChiefs:

Hey guys. Check it out! http://www.wpi.com/storyishere

FAX
08-12-2007, 06:37 PM
I smell a double standard.

Or, is that teen spirit?

FAX

Deberg_1990
08-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey guys. Check it out! http://www.wpi.com/storyishere

Look at me! Look at me!! I got to stand next to Eddie Kennison and Dwayne Bowe! Look at me!! Then i snuggled up next to Nick later that night in the hotel and gave him a reacharound. Look at me!!!

FYP

Priest4Prez
08-12-2007, 07:02 PM
How do you feel we did this year? Rate us on a scale of 1 to 10. Were there other media outlets that provided something we glossed over? What new features would you like to see next training camp?
I gave ur coverage a one. It's kind of like rating ur mom. Yeah she's bad, but u just have to check it out for a few hours and seperate the good from the bad. mostly bad, but ok.

Skip Towne
08-12-2007, 07:09 PM
I gave ur coverage a one. It's kind of like rating ur mom. Yeah she's bad, but u just have to check it out for a few hours and seperate the good from the bad. mostly bad, but ok.
Are you related to Blueballs? KC Nut?

FAX
08-12-2007, 07:11 PM

Unfortunately, Mr. Priest4Prez has gone deep, Mr. Skip Towne.

He's basically picking fights with everyone. Something really should be done about it.

FAX

KcMizzou
08-12-2007, 07:23 PM
I smell a double standard.

Or, is that teen spirit?

FAX...a mosquito... my libido...

Thanks, Mr. FAX.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 07:40 PM

at your age your balls
probably have asphalt rash

blueballs
08-12-2007, 07:41 PM
This sure has seemed like a short TC

KcMizzou
08-12-2007, 07:43 PM
This sure has seemed like a short TCThat's just you getting older.. time passes faster.

Smed1065
08-12-2007, 07:55 PM
This sure has seemed like a short TC

Maybe because they arrived after the start and left before it ended?

listopencil
08-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Stay down, bitch.

dirk digler
08-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Gochiefs I gave YOUR coverage an 8 because I thought you did a very good job.

As far as the spamming of WPI goes I agree with Valiant and the others. You need to completely stop posting WPI unless it is yours because this shit is getting old.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 07:58 PM
I'd try that line
but the exposed balls
leaves me leary

Priest4Prez
08-12-2007, 08:15 PM

He's basically picking fights with everyone. Something really should be done about it.

FAX
Come on, everybody was thinking it. I just said it

Skip Towne
08-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Come on, everybody was thinking it. I just said it
Sounds pretty serious to me.

Priest4Prez
08-12-2007, 08:29 PM

FAX
I'm a lover not a fighter.

Skip Towne
08-12-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter.
I'll need your license, registration and proof of insurance.

Priest4Prez
08-12-2007, 08:36 PM
What if im not a legal citizen? ROFL

Skip Towne
08-12-2007, 08:39 PM
What if im not a legal citizen? ROFL
It'll be up to the judge. I'll recommend you be deported to WPI.

Priest4Prez
08-12-2007, 08:43 PM
It'll be up to the judge. I'll recommend you be deported to WPI.
Jeez, that is about as bad as being forced as to watch highlights of the raiders 2006 regular season