PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green Boooed.....

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-12-2007, 09:44 AM
It didn't take Dolphins fans long to figure out Carl is a genious and Trent is retarted.
http://www.topix.net/nfl/2007/08/green-draws-boos-in-miami-debut?fromrss=1

headsnap
08-12-2007, 09:47 AM
speaking of retarts...

blueballs
08-12-2007, 10:18 AM
There once was a QB named Trent
in his leg they had to place a stint
then he got hit the head
I've got to be traded -he said
and now we're all glad he went

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Trent lied people died

InChiefsHeaven
08-12-2007, 10:38 AM
That's not what I wanted to hear...for one thing, I like Trent, for another, we need him to start 11 games for that damn #4 pick...

FAX
08-12-2007, 10:40 AM
There once was a QB named Trent
in his leg they had to place a stint
then he got hit the head
I've got to be traded -he said
and now we're all glad he went

There once was a poster named blue
Whose style was quite hard to construe
But then he did blow it
'Cause he's not the poet
Of the caliber of, well, you know who

FAX

blueballs
08-12-2007, 10:43 AM
pre-season rookie
to early for the hook-ie

underEJ
08-12-2007, 10:44 AM
When did Trent become a villain? Because he wanted a better chance to play? Or because he didn't want to take a pay cut? Can't say I blame him for either.

It's like we're watching wrestling around Chiefs fans some times.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 10:46 AM
the power is not in reason
sometimes you have to flirt with treason

pikesome
08-12-2007, 10:50 AM
When did Trent become a villain? Because he wanted a better chance to play? Or because he didn't want to take a pay cut? Can't say I blame him for either.

I'd say the villain isn't Trent, it's all the people who went on and on about how the Chiefs were stupid for getting rid of him. Trent's play is (to a certain extent) a "I told you so" towards those people.

InChiefsHeaven
08-12-2007, 10:51 AM
But, isn't Miami's OLine total shite?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2007, 10:52 AM
But then he did blow it
'Cause he's not the poet

FAX
Poetry rumble! Everyone back away before you get hurt.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Trent needs a good line
without it he is non fine

burt
08-12-2007, 10:56 AM
I'd say the villain isn't Trent, it's all the people who went on and on about how the Chiefs were stupid for getting rid of him. Trent's play is (to a certain extent) a "I told you so" towards those people.

I agree, I wish Trent well but I thought he had to go.

MTG#10
08-12-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm new here and I'm shocked at people's attitudes towards Trent. The guy gave us everything he had, was great for the community, and an overall class-act. I'm sorry, but if you have a "**** Trent" attitude you're not a real Chief fan. Wanting to make a QB change because of his poor production is one thing, but cursing the guy on his way out is totally pathetic.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Yes
a :real fan: post
this is more like it

DaFace
08-12-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm new here and I'm shocked at people's attitudes towards Trent. The guy gave us everything he had, was great for the community, and an overall class-act. I'm sorry, but if you have a "**** Trent" attitude you're not a real Chief fan. Wanting to make a QB change because of his poor production is one thing, but cursing the guy on his way out is totally pathetic.

Agreed.

Eleazar
08-12-2007, 11:13 AM
He always seemed to take a couple of weeks to shake the rust off.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2007, 11:14 AM
A lot of people thought he abandoned the "class act" thing to a great degree with the things he said in the media during the negotiations with the Dolphins. He acted like the Chiefs were wrong for wanting to get something for him while he'd never call out the Dolphins as really being the one's who didn't seem to think he was worth much... hence the low offer they were making.

Many people got tired of his martyr complex. Not saying I'm one of them, I really don't care. Just explaining.

milkman
08-12-2007, 11:14 AM

I agree with you here generally, but that "real fan" shit was alreadyworn the first time I saw it.

MTG#10
08-12-2007, 11:18 AM
I agree with you here generally, but that "real fan" shit was alreadyworn the first time I saw it.

Maybe "not a real fan" was a little extreme, how about "a piece of shit embarrassment to Chief fans" :p

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:22 AM
the young players are just
to stupid to understand

L.A. Chieffan
08-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Suns are pathetic. But I agree with inchiefshell, I want him to play so we get that high pick.

milkman
08-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Maybe "not a real fan" was a little extreme, how about "a piece of shit embarrassment to Chief fans" :p

I'm usually good with "dumbass".

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Eric Hicks was treated
like dog poop

burt
08-12-2007, 11:36 AM

and kinda chickenshit........

BigMeatballDave
08-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Trent has never played well in the preseason. Seems it used to take him a couple games into the season to get going.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:38 AM
I will not lower my 7 million salary for any team
other than the Dolphins-not even for KC

burt
08-12-2007, 11:39 AM
the young players are just
to stupid to understand

do you think the young players are too stupid to understand the usage of the words- too, to, and/or two?

pikesome
08-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Trent has never played well in the preseason. Seems it used to take him a couple games into the season to get going.

There is much truth here.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:40 AM
my kids will not get enrolled in school
in time

Skip Towne
08-12-2007, 11:41 AM
But then he did blow it
'Cause he's not the poet

FAX
:LOL: This might be your best effort.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:42 AM
several veteran players want out of KC

burt
08-12-2007, 11:46 AM
several veteran players want out of KC

Veteran players too? That's just too much! Did you hear that from one source, or two?

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:47 AM
power baby
power

burt
08-12-2007, 11:48 AM
power baby
power

Step away from the bong.....you completely lost me........

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:50 AM
you're grounded and sent to the guest room
if you soil the sheets you have your mother's rath
to deal with

Deberg_1990
08-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Green got booed in KC too. If you dont deliver the goods, your gonna get booed....simple as that.

pikesome
08-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Green got booed in KC too. If you dont deliver the goods, your gonna get booed....simple as that.

All the drama of the trade only adds to the disappointment. Phin fans are still waiting for Marino's replacement too, it's been nothing but a string of crap since him.

Spott
08-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I watched the Jags/Fins game last night and I saw Green struggling. He was running for his life back there because the Dolphins OL was horrible. He played about the same as he did in the playoff game. He never went downfield and a lot of his passes were short dump off passes to avoid being sacked. He did make one good pass downfield while scrambling, but it was called back because of a penalty. I feel bad for Trent because it looks like he is going to take a beating this year.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 11:59 AM
if Trent does not play well
not only does KC get a lower draft pick
but Trent does not meet the esculators in his contract

OnTheWarpath15
08-12-2007, 12:01 PM
I watched the Jags/Fins game last night and I saw Green struggling. He was running for his life back there because the Dolphins OL was horrible. He played about the same as he did in the playoff game. He never went downfield and a lot of his passes were short dump off passes to avoid being sacked. He did make one good pass downfield while scrambling, but it was called back because of a penalty. I feel bad for Trent because it looks like he is going to take a beating this year.

I don't.

I'm thankful for what Trent did in his time here, but he knew what he was getting into.

Trent sealed his fate when he decided he was only willing to be traded to the Dolphins, and their miserable OL.

stumppy
08-12-2007, 12:03 PM
But then he did blow it
'Cause he's not the poet

FAX

ROFL

BB just got served.

It's on everybody, it's on.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 12:05 PM
yes
not knowing the rules of poetry
made my gnads rise up behind my bellybutton

Hootie
08-12-2007, 12:11 PM
I am still shocked people on this site consider Trent to be all-pro caliber...STILL.

The guy has lost it.

People have me confused as a Damon Huard lover. I don't "love" Damon Huard, hell, I don't even really like Huard...he was just FAR BETTER than Trent last year.

I'm a Chiefs fan...I want the Chiefs to win. I want them to win every game. I don't want to go 3-13 so we get a high pick...that shit is stupid as **** and anyone who actually cheers for that for ANY team they like is a ****ing idiot...

Huard gave us a better chance last year...we were a 10 or 11 win team had we stuck with Damon...

But Herm went with Trent and it sacked (literally) our teams chance of winning a playoff game...and literally embarrassed our franchise for 60 minutes against Indy...Trent was awful all season long.

He'll be awful in Miami, too. He won't be the starter for more than 5 or 6 games.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:11 PM

At least know what you're talking about before coming on here and posting this bullshit.

orange
08-12-2007, 12:13 PM

Here's a blurb from the post-game interview of Cam Cameron about that.

WARNING! If you think Herm is FOS, this guy will overload and burst your meter.

Cameron's biggest compliment? The coach said Green was ''still clever in the pocket.'' To his credit, Green seemed forced to worry more about who was about to hit him rather than which receiver might be open downfield.

''It was about what I expected [from Green],'' Cameron said. ``I wanted to put him in as difficult of a position as I could. We probably called some routes that we normally wouldn't call on purpose so that he'd get stuck with the ball.''

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/200642.html

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:13 PM

Nobody cursed him until he displayed his true colors throughout the entire ordeal. Most of us "True Chief fans" held him to a higher standard than young cry baby athletes in their early 20's. He proved us wrong.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:16 PM

Stay down, BITCH

FAX
08-12-2007, 12:17 PM
yes
not knowing the rules of poetry
made my gnads rise up behind my bellybutton

There once was a poster whose jewels
Where the color of our swimming pools
But he's swimming upstream
With a bad rhyming scheme
And blaming it on public schools

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:17 PM
I am still shocked people on this site consider Trent to be all-pro caliber...STILL.

The guy has lost it.

People have me confused as a Damon Huard lover. I don't "love" Damon Huard, hell, I don't even really like Huard...he was just FAR BETTER than Trent last year.

I'm a Chiefs fan...I want the Chiefs to win. I want them to win every game. I don't want to go 3-13 so we get a high pick...that shit is stupid as **** and anyone who actually cheers for that for ANY team they like is a ****ing idiot...

Huard gave us a better chance last year...we were a 10 or 11 win team had we stuck with Damon...

But Herm went with Trent and it sacked (literally) our teams chance of winning a playoff game...and literally embarrassed our franchise for 60 minutes against Indy...Trent was awful all season long.

He'll be awful in Miami, too. He won't be the starter for more than 5 or 6 games.

This may be the first time I have EVER read one of your posts and though "Yeah, Hootie's got it right on here."

burt
08-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Nobody cursed him until he displayed his true colors throughout the entire ordeal. Most of us "True Chief fans" held him to a higher standard than young cry baby athletes in their early 20's. He proved us wrong.

Anger is often the result when one holds another to a "higher standard". I wish Trent well, for him as well as our future draft choice.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:19 PM
There once was a poster whose jewels
Where the color of our swimming pools
But he's swimming upstream
With a bad rhyming scheme
And blaming it on public schools

FAX

Some of the poetry is clever. This is pretty damn good though.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Ha
i dropped out of elemetry

burt
08-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Stay down, BITCH

Sounded like you have said that before! ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Anger is often the result when one holds another to a "higher standard". I wish Trent well, for him as well as our future draft choice.

Sure. I'm not bitter, but by no means do I think that anyone who came on here is an untrue fan because they called him on his bullshit. Before anyone pulls up the stay down bitch quote, it was sarcasm. I don't wish ill will on Trent, he gave his all to my team for many years. He's no angel though, he f*cked himself. I don't, nor won't feel sorry for him when it all crashes down.

milkman
08-12-2007, 12:21 PM

I think he heard me say that to his mother.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:22 PM

Cross thread humor. I didn't coin it. It was funny the first time I saw it though, so I'm running with it. ;)

burt
08-12-2007, 12:22 PM

so wrong.....just so wrong....... ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:23 PM

The best part of you went running down the wall old man. I know that doesn't say much for me. Give credit where it's due though, I am the ONLY illegitimate son who has the balls to ask you "Where's my money mutha****a!!!"

milkman
08-12-2007, 12:26 PM
The best part of you went running down the wall old man. I know that doesn't say much for me. Give credit where it's due though, I am the ONLY illegitimate son who has the balls to ask you "Where's my money mutha****a!!!"

That check is still lost in the mail?

burt
08-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Sure. I'm not bitter, but by no means do I think that anyone who came on here is an untrue fan because they called him on his bullshit. Before anyone pulls up the stay down bitch quote, it was sarcasm. I don't wish ill will on Trent, he gave his all to my team for many years. He's no angel though, he f*cked himself. I don't, nor won't feel sorry for him when it all crashes down.

yeah, the "true fan" shit does tend to piss people off.... I just harbor Trint, oops, Trent no ill. And I will not feel sorry when he crashes. I feel that he was a good QB(never great) who's time has come and gone. His final antics in KC are not how I will remember him here....because, I too, feel that he gave all he had for his team and this city.

Coach
08-12-2007, 12:27 PM
I must point out that Trent was traditionally a slow starter when he was here. He never usually get it going until like week 4 or 5.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:28 PM
That check is still lost in the mail?

LMAO That's the dad I know.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 12:30 PM
His final antics in KC are not how I will remember him here....because, I too, feel that he gave all he had for his team and this city.

A couple of years down the road I will have forgotten all about it, but it's still pretty fresh in my mind watching him act like a teenage child who didn't get his red rider bb gun on Christmas. Despite that though, I still hope he does well, provided it doesn't hurt the Chiefs. It has nothing to do with draft picks either.

PinkFloyd
08-12-2007, 12:32 PM

We probably called some routes that we normally wouldn't call on purpose so that he'd get stuck with the ball.''

So in other words, Cam wanted Trent knocked on his ass so they wouldn't have to give up a higher pick ??? :hmmm:

milkman
08-12-2007, 12:33 PM
LMAO That's the dad I know.

I wouldn't want to disappoint ya.

I have to be a role model still.

OnTheWarpath15
08-12-2007, 12:36 PM

Cameron's biggest compliment? The coach said Green was ''still clever in the pocket.'' To his credit, Green seemed forced to worry more about who was about to hit him rather than which receiver might be open downfield.

''It was about what I expected [from Green],'' Cameron said. ``I wanted to put him in as difficult of a position as I could. We probably called some routes that we normally wouldn't call on purpose so that he'd get stuck with the ball.''

Sounds like draft day when he's trying to tell the unruly mob of fans that he drafted Ted Ginn because he's known the family for years.

Who needs a franchise QB when you can draft a kick returner with the 9th pick?

blueballs
08-12-2007, 12:49 PM
next Trent Green thread
Trent Green bloodied.....
Miss Cleo knows

Phobia
08-12-2007, 12:49 PM

He has never, ever been an "All-Pro". Never in his life.

Baby Lee
08-12-2007, 01:04 PM
But then he did blow it
'Cause he's not the poet

FAX

Poetry rumble!!
Mr. Fax versus blueballs,
Limerick showdown

mdstu
08-12-2007, 01:09 PM

You don't want to rehash this offseason soap opera.
It wasn't pretty around here. Besides the Priest situations
seems to have replaced it.

BigMeatballDave
08-12-2007, 01:19 PM

The guy has lost it.

He'll be awful in Miami, too. He won't be the starter for more than 5 or 6 games.You got stuck with that "Huard Lover' Moniker because you think Huard should start over Croyle, without even giving Croyle a shot. You have decided that Brodie will suck. Who gives a flying **** if we win 10-11 games if we cannot make it through the play-offs.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-12-2007, 01:21 PM
You don't want to rehash this offseason soap opera.
It wasn't pretty around here. Besides the Priest situations
seems to have replaced it.

That's the one I don't understand. Guy wants to be here, and wants to try and rekindle some of his past magic. Don't believe he can do it? Fine. Why talk shit about the leading rusher in Chiefs history trying to tack onto that number though? Cause he's running his mouth? It isn't negative. Who cares if he'll take LJ's money. Everyone knows better, including Priest. I don't understand the point of trash talking him. He doesn't deserve it.

mdstu
08-12-2007, 01:22 PM
That's the one I don't understand. Guy wants to be here, and wants to try and rekindle some of his past magic. Don't believe he can do it? Fine. Why talk shit about the leading rusher in Chiefs history trying to tack onto that number though? Cause he's running his mouth? It isn't negative. Who cares if he'll take LJ's money. Everyone knows better, including Priest. I don't understand the point of trash talking him. He doesn't deserve it.

I'm with you 100%. Totally agree.

underEJ
08-12-2007, 03:56 PM

Exactly my point for Trent Green, Larry Johnson, Priest Holmes, or anybody else. Not one of these guys made the rules for getting a job, getting a payday, or getting playing time. They are doing what they think they have to do. Hyperactive media is usually to blame for the drama. I just happen to think it's funny how reactionary fans are that some have to hate a guy and see him fail for some kind of vindication.

Although, I do harbor old grudges against Harvey Williams, who was so insignificant I have no idea why that one hangs around, even after this much time, and against Marty.

blueballs
08-12-2007, 04:01 PM
when did Priest not give 110% on the field

FAX
08-12-2007, 04:11 PM

Never, Mr. blueballs. The same is true with Trent, the greatest blocking quarterback of all times.

It's bad form to criticize these guys. It is my heartfelt opinion that those who do so should be strapped to a Giant Galapagos Sea Tortoise during egg laying season.

FAX

htismaqe
08-12-2007, 05:14 PM
I don't understand the point of trash talking him. He doesn't deserve it.

I don't understand the point of Priest running his mouth like a retard. Does that make it even?

Hound333
08-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Never, Mr. blueballs. The same is true with Trent, the greatest blocking quarterback of all times.

It's bad form to criticize these guys. It is my heartfelt opinion that those who do so should be strapped to a Giant Galapagos Sea Tortoise during egg laying season.

FAX

Most of the Trent hate comes from the fact that we never got to the big games with him. Had we won at least one he would still be a Chief and loved by everyone. I loved him when he was here and still do.

Priest is another matter for me. I can understand his injury status. I can understand his wanting to leave the game so he still has some marbles left. I cannot understand taking two years pay and having zero to do with the team. Not even to take his ass to a game or two and support the team that is still paying his salary. I would respect him more had he shown the least bit of interest in the Chiefs past the weekly check.

Deberg_1990
08-12-2007, 05:20 PM

FAX

Not that i agree with it but....

Its a fans god given right to boo a player if he so chooses. We live in a "What have you done for me lately?" society.

Frazod
08-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Us never winning the big one had NOTHING to do with Green, or anybody else who played on offense. We had an idiot cocksucker head coach who should have NEVER been allowed to make even the slightest decision regarding defense. EVER. With just a mediocre defense we win at least two Super Bowls during Green's tenure.

Green is great. I love what he did for this team. I wish he'd simply retired, but he didn't. Doesn't change what he did when he was here.

Vermeil, on the other hand, should be shot in the f#cking head if he ever even attempts to set foot in the KC city limits. Goddamn that weepy f#cking tool for squandering the greatest offense we'll ever see for years. 4321

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Us never winning the big one had NOTHING to do with Green, or anybody else who played on offense. We had an idiot cocksucker head coach who should have NEVER been allowed to make even the slightest decision regarding defense. EVER. With just a mediocre defense we win at least two Super Bowls during Green's tenure.

Green is great. I love what he did for this team. I wish he'd simply retired, but he didn't. Doesn't change what he did when he was here.

Vermeil, on the other hand, should be shot in the f#cking head if he ever even attempts to set foot in the KC city limits. Goddamn that weepy f#cking tool for squandering the greatest offense we'll ever see for years. 4321
ROFL

Even when I agree with you, you just make me laugh my ass off. Go frazod!

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-12-2007, 05:49 PM
One day when he only scored one td I coulda swore he only gave 108%

Deberg_1990
08-12-2007, 05:57 PM
One day when he only scored one td I coulda swore he only gave 108%

Thats funny, i had it graded out as more of a 102% performance...

:)