PDA

View Full Version : Would send Logical to Heaven or to Hell?

Logical
08-13-2007, 08:54 PM
OK you guys and gals get to play God. I will tell you a little about myself and you as God send me to Heaven or to Hell.

I am a believer in God.

I believe in Jesus as a prophet.

I believe in Mohammed as a prophet.

I believe the Bible is a great book of morality tales, but not the true word of God but it was inspired by God.

I have led a pretty moral life but of course like everyone I have sinned and I am sorry for those sins.

I am a reasonably charitable person and I care deeply for others.

I have successfully been a father to three wonderful children into young adulthood.

I am proud of my life and not embarrassed by it.

So as God for a day is Logical going to:

A: Heaven
B: Hell
C: Destined to an eternity of reincarnation to forever follow the Chiefs

Edit: By the way I am not dying or anything, sorry if I scared/got-hopes-up of some people.

ChiefaRoo
08-13-2007, 08:56 PM
I voted to keep you looping. However, each time you came back you'd have one less digit.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-13-2007, 08:56 PM
This should be a fun thread.

:)

You're in heaven btw. Well not now but someday.

crazycoffey
08-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Sorry, not my call.... I don't know my own ass from a hole in the ground.

Oh and you forgot;
option D: there is nothing when you die.

JBucc
08-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Hell is too kind. I'd lock you in Al Davis' wardrobe room for eternity.

FAX
08-13-2007, 08:59 PM
I like this role. Let me ask you a question, Mr. Logical.

If you were on the Titanic and no one was watching and there was only one spot left on a lifeboat and you could either save yourself or a very sick, elderly man who would likely not make it through the night on the lifeboat, would you take the spot on the lifeboat, or give it to the old man knowing he would die anyway?

FAX

headsnap
08-13-2007, 08:59 PM
somewhere in between....

DMAC
08-13-2007, 09:00 PM
I would need to hear you say the sinners prayer.

Frazod
08-13-2007, 09:01 PM
I'd like to send you someplace where you'd get kicked once in the balls for every contentious shit-stirring thread you started.

Donger
08-13-2007, 09:01 PM

If you were on the Titanic and no one was watching and there was only one spot left on a lifeboat and you could either save yourself or a very sick, elderly man who would likely not make it through the night on the lifeboat, would you take the spot on the lifeboat, or give it to the old man knowing he would die anyway?

FAX

I would have melted the iceberg.

Logical
08-13-2007, 09:03 PM

FAXI think I would offer the spot to him but if he refused then I would take the spot. I do not have a death wish.

88TG88
08-13-2007, 09:03 PM
You're a UCLA fan

hell

Logical
08-13-2007, 09:04 PM
I'd like to send you someplace where you'd get kicked once in the balls for every contentious shit-stirring thread you started.

Thanks Tim the feeling used to be mutual, but you have softened in your old age.:evil:

Simplex3
08-13-2007, 09:05 PM

FAX
F**k the geezer. Rules is women and children, then the men who are most physically able. This isn't even a morality question.

OnTheWarpath15

Oakland?

Simplex3
I went with option three since reincarnation is the closest of those options within my belief system.

Hammock Parties
Do you believe in Heaven? If so, I will send you there.

Personally I think reincarnation, with knowledge of your prior life, would be kick ass.

Phobia
08-13-2007, 09:07 PM
I didn't see anywhere in your testimony that you have accepted Christ as your Savior. According to what I've been taught, you must trust and accept him. It's really not very hard to do, Jim.

I hope that you'll consider it one day.

Braincase
08-13-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm gonna send you to Denver, but I'll get you a pair of tickets once a year.

Simplex3
08-13-2007, 09:11 PM

Personally I think reincarnation, with knowledge of your prior life, would be kick ass.
Since you're technically the same "soul", it's all there in theory. This life is a continuation of the last.

Also, all this bulls**t is imagined. Ain't it a bitch?

FAX
08-13-2007, 09:12 PM
F**k the geezer. Rules is women and children, then the men who are most physically able. This isn't even a morality question.

As you noted, Mr. Simplex3, any remaining women and children should have been given the seat. Unfortunately, Mr. Logical didn't even mention that possibility. Therefore, Mr. Logical has chosen .... an eternity as a Raider water boy!!!

FAX

Logical
08-13-2007, 09:15 PM
As you noted, Mr. Simplex3, any remaining women and children should have been given the seat. Unfortunately, Mr. Logical didn't even mention that possibility. Therefore, Mr. Logical has chosen .... an eternity as a Raider water boy!!!

FAX

May I point out Mr. FAX that women and children were not an option you gave me to save.

I believe I have just saved myself from a lifetime of being a Raider waterboy.

tommykat
08-13-2007, 09:16 PM
I didn't see anywhere in your testimony that you have accepted Christ as your Savior. According to what I've been taught, you must trust and accept him. It's really not very hard to do, Jim.

I hope that you'll consider it one day.

I that the same thing.......Accept Jesus and all is a done deal~:clap:

FAX
08-13-2007, 09:17 PM
God uses trick questions all the time, Mr. Logical.

Besides, I'm just a God in training.

FAX

luv
08-13-2007, 09:17 PM
OK you guys and gals get to play God. I will tell you a little about myself and you as God send me to Heaven or to Hell.

I am a believer in God.

I believe in Jesus as a prophet.

I believe the Bible is a great book of morality tales, but not the true word of God but it was inspired by God.

Depends on what you believe about the Bible. You believe it was inspired by God. According to the Archaic definition, that could mean that God breathed life into the Bible. Would God breath life into something that wasn't true. or just a book of stories? Depending on what you believe about the Bible, like Jesus being the Son of God who was sent as a sacrifice for our sins, and that only by accepting that sacrifice you'll get into Heaven, then I would say no. However, I'm not as just as God, so I would be less likely to give you a sentence you deserved, so I personally would let you in.

Logical
08-13-2007, 09:20 PM
I that the same thing.......Accept Jesus and all is a done deal~:clap:

Wow I even need a decoder ring when Kathy plays God.:p

Logical
08-13-2007, 09:20 PM
God uses trick questions all the time, Mr. Logical.

Besides, I'm just a God in training.

FAXYou are forgiven my son.

tommykat
08-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Wow I even need a decoder ring when Kathy plays God.:p

Sorry Jim, just ponder and think on what Luv wrote. Beyond that? :shrug:

Logical
08-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Sorry Jim, just ponder and think on what Luv wrote. Beyond that? :shrug:

Kathy, I actually understood you I was just teasing you.

tommykat
08-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Kathy, I actually understood you I was just teasing you.

;) I know that Jim...just messing with you...

big nasty kcnut
08-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Heaven only cause he did lead a good life. Plus the third option is stupid cause i think no matter what you alway be a chiefs fan.

jeffery
08-13-2007, 09:43 PM
if christians are wrong...and there is no heavn or hell, nothing lost...but if right...?

Hammock Parties
08-13-2007, 09:48 PM
if christians are wrong...and there is no heavn or hell, nothing lost...but if right...?

If right, I'm still not living a life of servitude.

ClevelandBronco
08-13-2007, 09:54 PM
If right, I'm still not living a life of servitude.

You may be an ambassador to England or France,
You may like to gamble, you might like to dance,
You may be the heavyweight champion of the world,
You may be a socialite with a long string of pearls

But you're gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You're gonna have to serve somebody,
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

You might be a rock 'n' roll addict prancing on the stage,
You might have drugs at your command, women in a cage,
You may be a business man or some high degree thief,
They may call you Doctor or they may call you Chief

You may be a state trooper, you might be a young Turk,
You may be the head of some big TV network,
You may be rich or poor, you may be blind or lame,
You may be living in another country under another name

You may be a construction worker working on a home,
You may be living in a mansion or you might live in a dome,
You might own guns and you might even own tanks,
You might be somebody's landlord, you might even own banks

You may be a preacher with your spiritual pride,
You may be a city councilman taking bribes on the side,
You may be workin' in a barbershop, you may know how to cut hair,
You may be somebody's mistress, may be somebody's heir

Might like to wear cotton, might like to wear silk,
Might like to drink whiskey, might like to drink milk,
You might like to eat caviar, you might like to eat bread,
You may be sleeping on the floor, sleeping in a king-sized bed

You may call me Terry, you may call me Timmy,
You may call me Bobby, you may call me Zimmy,
You may call me R.J., you may call me Ray,
You may call me anything but no matter what you say

You're gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You're gonna have to serve somebody.

— Bob Dylan

Hammock Parties
08-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks for confirming my belief that Bob Dylan has always been full of shit.

ClevelandBronco
08-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Well there's your next poll, Logical: Who's more full of shit, Bob Dylan or Mantits?

FAX
08-13-2007, 10:03 PM

True enough, Mr. jeffery. It's okay to call you Mr. jeffery, right?

But, I've been studying up on Pre-Destination doctrine. According to these guys, the passage from Romans 8:29 ("For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.") and Romans 8:30, ("Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.") mean that God has pre-selected (from the beginning of time) those who he is going to allow into heaven and none of us actually have free will or any kind of choice in the matter. Of course, it also means that there are some people who are predestined not to go to heaven and they have no options either.

It's kind of scary, actually. Plus, it means that our votes in this poll don't count.

FAX

Mr Luzcious
08-13-2007, 10:15 PM

But, I've been studying up on Pre-Destination doctrine. According to these guys, the passage from Romans 8:29 ("For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.") and Romans 8:30, ("Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.") mean that God has pre-selected (from the beginning of time) those who he is going to allow into heaven and none of us actually have free will or any kind of choice in the matter. Of course, it also means that there are some people who are predestined not to go to heaven and they have no options either.

It's kind of scary, actually. Plus, it means that our votes in this poll don't count.

FAX

Not as scary as if any of us were actually God, as the poll assumes.

wazu
08-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Hell. I know what you did last summer.

RJ
08-13-2007, 10:18 PM

FAX

Dang. That's a shame. The Planet was the one place where I always felt my vote really mattered cause we don't have that electoral college thing.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Since you're technically the same "soul", it's all there in theory. This life is a continuation of the last.

Also, all this bulls**t is imagined. Ain't it a bitch?

Quoted for what I believe to be truth.

Logical
08-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Hell. I know what you did last summer.LOL

ClevelandBronco
08-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Logical, when it's my time to go, I'm taking you with me. I don't want to vote. I want to know.

Logical
08-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Logical, when it's my time to go, I'm taking you with me. I don't want to vote. I want to know.That is reassuring.

Ebolapox
08-14-2007, 12:21 AM

seriously, if they existed, I'd want to be a f*cking vampire. an eternity to gain all of the knowledge possible, gain riches innumerable, an eternity to truly study mankind... I think it would rock

patteeu
08-14-2007, 07:08 AM
Heaven. I'm an easy grader.

StcChief
08-14-2007, 07:17 AM
Reincarnate to suffer life in a Chiefs Ground hog year....

Logical
08-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Reincarnate to suffer life in a Chiefs Ground hog year....That seems to be the popular answer.

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm sending you some place where there is a 1,000 virgins because you're a pimp Jim.

Wile_E_Coyote
08-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Trick question. Chiefs fans are in purgatory & you're the debbil :)

Frosty
08-14-2007, 10:19 AM
You lived a good life but don't believe in Jesus as the son of God?

Off to Heck with you, then.

htismaqe
08-14-2007, 10:31 AM
Hopefully you'll be re-incarnated as a warm-blooded vertebrate this time.

Life as a cockroach has got to be hell.

Logical
08-14-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm sending you some place where there is a 1,000 virgins because you're a pimp Jim.

We have a winner.:D

Jilly
08-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Yes, you would go to heaven if you...

1. Decided 67% of people in the world are wrong in what they believe and ONLY christians are right

2. Went to church EVERY Sunday and believed that EVERY Word in the BIble was true

3. Took Jesus as your savior, but never did anything in your life to live in his example, because hey, once saved, always saved.

4. Tithed your money to the church to build multimillion dollar buildings and gyms, while children in Africa died of AIDS because hey, they deserved it for not living in the USA, the greatest country ever

5. heard the command to love others, but thought homosexuals were exempt from it

- The Rev. Jerry Johnston

greg63
08-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Personally Logical I am very pleased that you are not dying. :)

Logical
08-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Personally Logical I am very pleased that you are not dying. :)

Thanks greg.

The Red Sea
08-14-2007, 03:30 PM

FAX

The answer posed to Mr Logical is simply well Logical.

If Most likely the *Very sick elderly* man wouldnt make it thru the night then who the hell is Mr Logical to play god & not figure theres a chance He in the future might not do something important or save more than a few lives.
Why should both die.
It might F!@K up the whole space time continuim.
Mr Logical could go on to rescue people from a car wreck or cure cancer or merely by not being somewhere cause death & destruction...hmm then again by Being somewhere..awww forget it.

You know I enjoy your deep thoughts Mr Logical but whether your going to Heaven or Hell I'm unsure.
From what youve said I'm leaning towards Heaven

But if you promised to send me some Good Rep I'd vote Heaven!

I'll await the Rep!
:)