PDA

View Full Version : I am predicting a 3-13 season

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 10:39 AM
The worst nightmare season since I've been a Chiefs fan. That is all.

Planetman
08-14-2007, 10:40 AM
Thank you, little Mary Sunshine.

Stinger
08-14-2007, 10:41 AM

Thanks Logical, errr.... wait a minute????

DMAC
08-14-2007, 10:41 AM
I love low expectations.

Stinger
08-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Thank you, little Mary Sunshine.

Cut him some slack he is a Laker fan, what else would you expect? :D

Wile_E_Coyote
08-14-2007, 10:43 AM
He didn't go off the deep end & predict a loss to the Raiders

chagrin
08-14-2007, 10:44 AM
I have two issues with the team:
I absolutely do not trust Solari
I absolutely do not trust "The Knee" as our QBOTF

BUT we have LJ (assuming he shows) and the D has improved, so I don't think it's 3-13 at all, but it's not playoffs yet

The Franchise
08-14-2007, 10:44 AM
So since we're beating the Raiders twice.....who do we beat for our 3rd and final win?

cmh6476
08-14-2007, 10:48 AM
i think we'll do better than that

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 10:49 AM
So since we're beating the Raiders twice.....who do we beat for our 3rd and final win?

Depends on which over confident other team goes out and does hookers and blow the night before.

el borracho
I have low expectations, too, but I will bet amy amount of money that the Chiefs win more than 3 games this season.

luv
Hopefully, whichever regular season game I decide to go to.

The Franchise
08-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Depends on which over confident other team goes out and does hookers and blow the night before.

Ahhh so my guess would be the Bears then.

luv
08-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Ahhh so my guess would be the Bears then.
Don't we play them on the road?

HonestChieffan
08-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Hes wrong.

StcChief
08-14-2007, 10:52 AM
3-13 would be a NO LJ / Bennett/Priest and K.Smith gets hurt.

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 10:52 AM
Hes wrong.

ROYC75
08-14-2007, 10:53 AM

Damn lil buddy, have some balls ( faith ) , we will at least 4 games .......
:D

RealSNR
08-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Why do you say that, KCLogicalfan88?

dirk digler
08-14-2007, 10:55 AM
I say we will be 7-9 or 8-8 simply because our offense is going to be absolutely horrible.

The Franchise
08-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Don't we play them on the road?

I believe so....

Baby Lee
Oh noes!! teh chefs are teh olive garden of the NFL!!

POND_OF_RED
well I'm glad we know this now...lets trade LJ and take McFadden 1st pick next year...

Mr. Plow
I was thinking 4-12 or 5-11. If we exceed that - or even look remotely like a team with an offense, I'll be happy.

Fire Me Boy!
08-14-2007, 10:58 AM
3-13 would be a NO LJ / Bennett/Priest and K.Smith gets hurt.
KEEP ****IN' DOUBTING MIKE CLOUD!

Fire Me Boy!
08-14-2007, 10:58 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

FAX
08-14-2007, 10:59 AM
Texans - W. Houston still working on pass blocking. We blitz them into oblivion.
Bears - L. Second road game in a row. Ugly and sad.
Vikes - W. Brodie begins to come into his own. Bowe catches 70 yard touchdown. Crowd goes wild.
Dolts - W. Defense steps up. LJ for 200. Chiefs fans go crazy nuts.
Jaguars - W. Brodie screws up big gime but the defense comes through.
Bengals - L. Why can’t we beat these guys?
Raiders - W. 50 to 0.
Packers - W. Favre’s last game as Allen knocks him into the Mountain Time Zone.
Goats - W. Cutlery spends most of the game on his ass in the backfield.
Colts - L. D is shredded. O looks pitiful. Planet melt down.
Raiders - W. Close game. Medlock wins it in overtime.
Dolts - W. We sweep and take the lead in the division.
Goats - L. Donks cheat their way to a victory.
Tacks - W. Young scrambles. Hali poaches.
Lions - W. Coasting to the division lead, now.
Jets - L. Not a good way to head into the playoffs but we'll take it.

FAX

Warrior5
08-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I was thinking 4-12 or 5-11. If we exceed that - or even look remotely like a team with an offense, I'll be happy.

Kinda agree with this, although I think 6-10 is more likely. I expect a poor W-L record this year since we're rebuilding (finally).

I lived through the nightmare of '77 and '78, so I can deal with it.

Stinger
08-14-2007, 11:01 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

that's teh rep!!!!

FAX
08-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Kinda agree with this, although I think 6-10 is more likely. I expect a poor W-L record this year since we're rebuilding (finally).

I lived through the nightmare of '77 and '78, so I can deal with it.

This defense is going to win us some games, Mr. Warrior5. Market down.

FAX

luv
08-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Texans - W. Houston still working on pass blocking. We blitz them into oblivion.
Bears - L. First road game. Ugly and sad.

FAX
Aren't we on the road against the Texans, too?

nychief
08-14-2007, 11:03 AM

You obviously have not been a Chiefs fan for a very long time...

FAX
08-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Aren't we on the road against the Texans, too?

Do they have roads in Houston?

FAX

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 11:06 AM
You obviously have not been a Chiefs fan for a very long time...

Only since I can remember.

Frazod
08-14-2007, 11:06 AM
When did you turn into Logical?

And seriously, do we really need another shit-stirring pessimist? :hmmm:

Mr. Flopnuts
08-14-2007, 11:07 AM

ROFL LMAO If you don't understand this, too bad for you. It's fuggin hilarious

Eleazar
08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
I expect between 6 and 8 wins and I'm totally fine with that. We're getting younger, revamping on both sides of the ball - it's a process.

However I don't think we should delude ourselves into thinking we are going to get anywhere with this offense.

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 11:13 AM

Like I don't want to see us ROCK. I have never felt so little hope going into a season, sorry.

the Talking Can
08-14-2007, 11:13 AM

high level comedy folks, enjoy it

as to the thread, it wouldn't shock me if we finished 6-10, 7-9....we could play a lot of tight games with good D and still lose due to growing pains at the QB position...as long as Croyle shows development, I'm fine...winning this year is a bonus (a very possible bonus)...if Croyle pans out then next year we're really ready to roll....

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 11:15 AM
ROFL LMAO If you don't understand this, too bad for you. It's fuggin hilarious

I picked on his favorite place to bring a date. How could I have known? :shrug:

All they need there is fortune cookies and baby lee will live there.

nychief
08-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Only since I can remember.

I was only joking. Those of us who are a little older remember the Frank Ganz years and before that.... those were AWEFUL football teams.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-14-2007, 11:16 AM
I picked on his favorite place to bring a date. How could I have known? :shrug:

All they need there is fortune cookies and baby lee will live there.

LMAO I'll grab the popcorn.................and breadsticks.

Jenson71
08-14-2007, 11:17 AM
high level comedy folks, enjoy it

as to the thread, it wouldn't shock me if we finished 6-10, 7-9....we could play a lot of tight games with good D and still lose due to growing pains at the QB position...as long as Croyle shows development, I'm fine...winning this year is a bonus (a very possible bonus)...if Croyle pans out then next year we're really ready to roll....

I hope Croyle is a competent enough QB. I expect a few interceptions/bad throws/bad decisions. But...I'm just nervous. I gotta get the positive vibe up.

Otter
08-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Unless the offensive line steps up and surprises us all the potential for an ugly season is a very real possibility.

If I picked up nothing else about the NFL over the years I've learned that it all starts with the o-line.

Chiefnj2
08-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Reasons to be excited:

1. Young talented pair of safeties that can ball hawk and hit.
2. A good pair of rushing ends.
3. Some young dark horse CB's trying to earn a roster spot by playing hard and not by default.
4. The Chiefs might actually develop their own QB.
5. A first round WR to develop.
6. The possibility of an LJ and Holmes backfield.
7. Some young DTs that showed more in the Cleveland game than Downing, Sims and Siavii showed in 5 years.
8. Hermisms.

nychief
08-14-2007, 11:21 AM
I think we are not going to be a playoff team this year. But with a solid D and good running game - we should be in most games. I think we draft in the first half of the first rnd next year - but 3-13? Not unless casey printers starts 9 games.

FAX
08-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Unless the offensive line steps up and surprises us all the potential for an ugly season is a very real possibility.

If I picked up nothing else about the NFL over the years I've learned that it all starts with the o-line.

I agree, Mr. Otter. You know, a lot of people here dislike Vermeil, but he has a good football mind. I remember him saying once that, if you want to build an offense, you have to start with talent at the left tackle position. For some reason, that comment has stuck with me.

And, OLT is one of the weakest positions on our team right now. It is very troublesome.

FAX

Simply Red
08-14-2007, 11:23 AM
under-promise, over-deliver.

Nice undertoned reverse mojo.

88TG88
08-14-2007, 11:26 AM
ROFL :clap: good one

cookster50
08-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Market down.

Why yes, FAX, the market is down. Thanks for noticing.

Logical
08-14-2007, 11:28 AM

LOL I predicted 7/9 at worst 6/10 I now feel like an optimist.:D

Bowser
08-14-2007, 11:32 AM
This team has 8-8 written all over it.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Reasons to be excited:

3. Some young dark horse CB's trying to earn a roster spot by playing hard and not by default.
7. Some young DTs that showed more in the Cleveland game than Downing, Sims and Siavii showed in 5 years.
8. Hermisms.

Yes, I really don't understand how all these so called Chiefs fans think we are worse off than last year.

1) The Defense is gonna be a top 10, maybe a top 5
2) With the addition of Mcintosh and Bowe we have improved our offense.
3) The only possible downgrade or Question is at QB. It took Huard until his 3rd game to get going. He was effecient but not great. When Trent came back against the Raiders he sucked and continued to suck the rest of the year. I give the QB situation a push or better.

I say the defense wins us some games and we have the best set of running backs in the league.

We go 10-6.

KC Kings
08-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Didn't we go to the playoffs last year?

06 O-line < 07 O-line
06 Defense < 07 defense
06 RB < 07 RB
06 WR < 07 WR
06 FB < 07 FB

The only question as at QB. Huard started 8 games and won 5. Green started 8 and won 4. Croyle is a much better athlete then either of these with a much better arm. If he gets his head about him we should be ok. If not, we can let Huard overthrow receivers, (Tony can still catch them), and LJ and Bennett pound it up the gut.

Was last year's team lucky to get to the play-offs? Yes, but this year's team is better than last years team in every catagory except QB, and that catagory is undecided. We play 1 preseason game without a starting HB, FB, and WR and you can determined that the season is destined for failure?

Jenson71
08-14-2007, 11:43 AM
Why is this year's RB better than 2006?

And is our Oline really better than it was last year?

I don't know about that.

Al Bundy
08-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Rep time ding ding ding.

el borracho
08-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Nothing to do with the original post but reading through these posts I'm realizing that most of us (myself included) are going to be disappointed and/ or unhappy if Huard starts. Interesting.

KC Kings
08-14-2007, 11:45 AM
I don't see how anybody can have less hope this year after one preseason game.

After years of seeing Sim's fat ass getting pushed around like tackling dummy, to see DT Majondo-Mwamba sack and strip Browns QB Ken Dorsey in the end zone didn't do anything to give you any hope for this year?

Wile_E_Coyote
08-14-2007, 11:46 AM
Reasons to be excited:

8. Hermisms.

Hermisms are underrated. They may grow old down the line, but they're new for now

dirk digler
08-14-2007, 11:47 AM
I don't see how anybody can have less hope this year after one preseason game.

After years of seeing Sim's fat ass getting pushed around like tackling dummy, to see DT Majondo-Mwamba sack and strip Browns QB Ken Dorsey in the end zone didn't do anything to give you any hope for this year?

I have alot of hope for the D but I am not expecting much from the O.

LOCOChief
08-14-2007, 11:48 AM

TG says this team is better than last year. The Oline is improved if for no other reason than I-65 is shut down. We have the same backs, added a WR. The D has to be improved, these things are indisputable so how could we be worse this year than last? signed baffled by your post.

el borracho
08-14-2007, 11:48 AM
By the way, all of these "we're better everywhere except for maybe QB" posts are pretty amusing. Do you people even realize how important the QB is? I also find it a little amusing that everyone assumes that Pollard will be a dynamite safety for us. I certainly hope he is but I don't think that is guaranteed at this point- we've barely seen him at that position.

KC Kings
08-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Why is this year's RB better than 2006?

And is our Oline really better than it was last year?

I don't know about that.

Two pro-bowl RB's available to start (assuming LJ signs), as compared to last year with Bennett injured.

O-line, for starters Turley will not start any game at left tackle. I would feel a lot better with McIntosh playing LT, but Svitek is no worse than Turley.

KC Kings
08-14-2007, 11:55 AM
By the way, all of these "we're better everywhere except for maybe QB" posts are pretty amusing. Do you people even realize how important the QB is? I also find it a little amusing that everyone assumes that Pollard will be a dynamite safety for us. I certainly hope he is but I don't think that is guaranteed at this point- we've barely seen him at that position.

No, none of the rest of us realize the QB is important. You re the only one smart enough to realize that.

HonestChieffan
08-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Begs a question, is it in rules to have a qb? Cant we rename the position "Field Commander"?

We would have the best damn Field Comander in Football.

Priest4Prez
08-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Yes, I really don't understand how all these so called Chiefs fans think we are worse off than last year.

1) The Defense is gonna be a top 10, maybe a top 5
2) With the addition of Mcintosh and Bowe we have improved our offense.*
3) The only possible downgrade or Question is at QB. It took Huard until his 3rd game to get going. He was effecient but not great. When Trent came back against the Raiders he sucked and continued to suck the rest of the year. I give the QB situation a push or better. *

I say the defense wins us some games and we have the best set of running backs in the league.

We go 10-6.
*They haven't played yet. Pinning our hopes for the O on two or three players (LJ,Bowe,Mickynos) is just dumb.
*Yet again, it all depends on the WRs and the Oline. Brodies pick was the result of a. the line getting blown 12 yards off the ball (he made an awesome move to avoid the sack btw) b. Sammie parker is retarded and f*cked up his route.

I too am confident in the chiefs D. The O is my biggest concern.

PS: I hate hermball. I wanted to shove a shotgun in my mouth out of bordem. and did anybody else find it funny that herm ball completely backfired in the end?

P4P out

Chiefnj2
08-14-2007, 12:00 PM
Hermisms are underrated. They may grow old down the line, but they're new for now

They may be all we have left come late November.

LOCOChief
08-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Croyle will be a hero in KC when all is said and done!

Priest4Prez
08-14-2007, 12:07 PM
The million dollar question: Who has the better (not as bad) Oline: the Raiders or the Chiefs?

el borracho
08-14-2007, 12:10 PM
I go out of my way not to name names and all I get in return is sarcasm. Don't be angry with me if you post something silly and someone points it out.

htismaqe
08-14-2007, 12:12 PM
3-13?

Prepare to be VERY wrong.

Chiefnj2
08-14-2007, 12:15 PM
3-13?

Prepare to be VERY wrong.

What's your prediction?

I can see anywhere from 4 to 9 wins depending on McIntosh.

Delano
08-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Two pro-bowl RB's available to start (assuming LJ signs), as compared to last year with Bennett injured.

O-line, for starters Turley will not start any game at left tackle. I would feel a lot better with McIntosh playing LT, but Svitek is no worse than Turley.

If Svitek shows little or no improvement from the Browns game, I disagree with your statement. Turley has bulked up a bit and has much more experience and the offensive tackle instincts that Svitek is lacking.

I hope the Svitek project works out but with the exhaustion caused by NFLE, I don't see him being a big contributor. A bridge for the team to cross until McIntosh returns is all he's worth this year IMO. I'd rather see Turley protecting Croyle in the regular season if Svitek continues his lackluster, preseason performance.

Fish
08-14-2007, 12:20 PM
*They haven't played yet. Pinning our hopes for the O on two or three players (LJ,Bowe,Mickynos) is just dumb.
*Yet again, it all depends on the WRs and the Oline. Brodies pick was the result of a. the line getting blown 12 yards off the ball (he made an awesome move to avoid the sack btw) b. Sammie parker is retarded and f*cked up his route.

PS: I hate hermball. I wanted to shove a shotgun in my mouth out of bordem. and did anybody else find it funny that herm ball completely backfired in the end?

P4P out

Brodie's pick was on a screen play dipshit. And he was looking for Kolby Smith, who wasn't there because he got held at the line of scrimmage. The line was supposed to let the D go 12 yards off the ball on that play. Brodie got flustered and tried to throw it away, and didn't get the ball out of bounds.

Of course it's Herm's fault.... and Herm was responsible for fumbling the snap at the 3yd line too... :cuss: Herm!

Priest4Prez
08-14-2007, 12:22 PM
i wasn't impressed at all with kolby smith

htismaqe
08-14-2007, 12:22 PM
What's your prediction?

I can see anywhere from 4 to 9 wins depending on McIntosh.

I'm on record saying 8-8, but I'm leaning a little more toward 7-9 after seeing Svitek against the Browns.

With this defense, I don't see us being any worse than that. The offensive line was awful last year and we still got to 9-7.

Priest4Prez
08-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Brodie's pick was on a screen play dipshit. And he was looking for Kolby Smith, who wasn't there because he got held at the line of scrimmage. The line was supposed to let the D go 12 yards off the ball on that play. Brodie got flustered and tried to throw it away, and didn't get the ball out of bounds.

Of course it's Herm's fault.... and Herm was responsible for fumbling the snap at the 3yd line too... :cuss: Herm!
Wasn't it third down? Why would you run a screen pass on third and long, when it hadn't worked before?

The Franchise
08-14-2007, 12:26 PM

I thought it was Michael Bennett that got held. And that was the WORST holding call I've seen blown in a long time. The dude was getting choked to the ground and we got nothing.

The Franchise
08-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Wasn't it third down? Why would you run a screen pass on third and long, when it hadn't worked before?

Because it's the preseason....our offense was going to play vanilla and the plays were scripted.

Fish
08-14-2007, 12:29 PM

Because it's a preseason game. Because they wanted to practice a screen pass. Because Solari hates you..... it doesn't matter. Point is, it was a busted play that Croyle didn't throw away on. Not a defining point for evaluating the OLine.

Fish
08-14-2007, 12:31 PM
I thought it was Michael Bennett that got held. And that was the WORST holding call I've seen blown in a long time. The dude was getting choked to the ground and we got nothing.

May have been Bennett, but yes the defender had him in a damn headlock and took him to the ground...

Chiefnj2
08-14-2007, 12:32 PM

Because screens, draws and passes at least 5 yards short of the first down marker are Herms favorite 3rd and long plays.

Priest4Prez
08-14-2007, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=KC Fish]Because Solari hates you..... QUOTE]
I knew it..................

htismaqe
08-14-2007, 12:34 PM
Because it's a preseason game. Because they wanted to practice a screen pass. Because Solari hates you..... it doesn't matter. Point is, it was a busted play that Croyle didn't throw away on. Not a defining point for evaluating the OLine.

It absolutely is a defining point for evaluating the O-line.

Croyle wouldn't have even been in the position to throw that pass had he not been flushed out of the pocket by a retreating Will Svitek. The same Will Svitek that was pushed into the QB PLAY AFTER PLAY.

KC Kings
08-14-2007, 12:34 PM
I go out of my way not to name names and all I get in return is sarcasm. Don't be angry with me if you post something silly and someone points it out.

Some of you are failing to realize that the Chief's mascot is the KC Wolf.

Demonpenz
08-14-2007, 12:36 PM
We are really thin at CB. Law or surtain are going to go down. Croyle is pretty much humpty dumpty. LJ is due to go down with his zillion carries he has. Donnie edwards is on the wrong side of 30. I could see this year that the injury bug engulfs us.

chiefsfan1963
08-14-2007, 12:38 PM
That works great for me! We will be in excellent position to get a Top 5 pick with a lot of picks! Congrats Chief fans!

Inspector
08-14-2007, 12:41 PM
No, none of the rest of us realize the QB is important. You re the only one smart enough to realize that.

They have quarterbacks????

Damn....

And for some reason I find myself craving Olive Garden....

Fish
08-14-2007, 12:42 PM
It absolutely is a defining point for evaluating the O-line.

Croyle wouldn't have even been in the position to throw that pass had he not been flushed out of the pocket by a retreating Will Svitek. The same Will Svitek that was pushed into the QB PLAY AFTER PLAY.

Svitek failed at letting the defensive lineman go by him... on a play designed to let the lineman go by him...

OK....

I'm not trying to defend Svitek, he could have done better at getting the initial fluff block needed to fool the D lineman, but it was a busted play.

the Talking Can
08-14-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm predicting the most exciting 7-9 season ever.

The only thing that matters is that Croyle develops....well, and everyone else too.

dirk digler
08-14-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm on record saying 8-8, but I'm leaning a little more toward 7-9 after seeing Svitek against the Browns.

With this defense, I don't see us being any worse than that. The offensive line was awful last year and we still got to 9-7.

Great minds think alike. :)

donkhater
08-14-2007, 12:49 PM
If Bennett was behind the line of scrimmage it was perfectly legal to tackle him. It's not pass interference or holding until the receiver crosses the line of scrimmage.

FAX
08-14-2007, 12:51 PM
With all respect, you guys are very depressing. I, for one, am not going to abandon all hope until after the first game.

FAX

Chief Faithful
08-14-2007, 01:02 PM
I was only joking. Those of us who are a little older remember the Frank Ganz years and before that.... those were AWEFUL football teams.

Anyone who remembers the year we had Wiggins and Bettis as the HC's can feel good about this coming season. The next year the new HC, Marv Levy, installed the Wing-T offense in a desparate attempt to keep the defense off the field. Those were difficult years.

Direckshun
08-14-2007, 01:11 PM
A 3-13 season isn't out of the realm of the possibility, but considering everything that has to happen for that to occur, it's really hard to buy.

1. LJ would have to hold out the entire season. If LJ plays at least half the season, there's at least five or six wins automatically right there.

2. All of the OL's question marks would have to be answered negatively. McIntosh would have to be completely ineffective, and the entire right side of the line would have to be incredibly weak.

3. Our DL would have to play terribly. Hali's a sure thing, but if Allen has a weak year and none of the renovations we have at DT pan out. Edwards and Reed don't improve, Boone does nothing, and Turk and Tank bust. Which leads me to poitn #4.

4. None of our rookies or first year players pan out.

5. Neither of our QBs can get their acts together. Brodie would have to have an extremely slow learning curve and Huard would have to totally break down and make more mistakes than he would plays.

6. Our secondary would have to completely suck. The P&P boys at safety would have to wilt under the pressure of starting and Law & Surtain would have to simply look too old and slow to cover anyone.

It's possible all six of these things happen. But it's too tough to believe.

Chief Henry
08-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Big Daddy. I'm on record saying 4-5 wins at best.

This might be the year that i should cancel my Sunday Ticket. But I won't i'll watch the games
with out alot of expectations. My heart won't be crushed this year at all.

Warrior5
08-14-2007, 01:44 PM
This defense is going to win us some games, Mr. Warrior5. Market down.FAX

Agreed; the offense will be the weakest link.

What does the market down have to do with the D winning us some games?

LOCOChief
08-14-2007, 01:53 PM
We are really thin at CB. Law or surtain are going to go down. Croyle is pretty much humpty dumpty. LJ is due to go down with his zillion carries he has. Donnie edwards is on the wrong side of 30. I could see this year that the injury bug engulfs us.

This should win the award for the most negative post, by far.

Direckshun
08-14-2007, 01:57 PM
The injury bug bit us last year and we were a playoff team.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-14-2007, 02:00 PM

P4P out

Herm ball did not backfire , we had that game won if not for Printers fumble.

shyguyms
08-14-2007, 02:03 PM
with Damon Hurad we are 11-5
with Croyle 6-10
but 3-13 hell most college teams would win 6 on our schedule.

Calcountry
08-14-2007, 02:10 PM
The worst nightmare season since I've been a Chiefs fan. That is all.Nice impersonation of Garcia Bronco.

We will have to bookmark this thread.

Calcountry
08-14-2007, 02:15 PM
Because screens, draws and passes at least 5 yards short of the first down marker are Herms favorite 3rd and long plays.That's because, any drive that ends with a kick, is a successful drive.

LOCOChief
08-14-2007, 02:21 PM
with Damon Hurad we are 11-5
with Croyle 6-10
but 3-13 hell most college teams would win 6 on our schedule.

Our schedule is soft?

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Nice impersonation of Garcia Bronco.

We will have to bookmark this thread.
I really hope I am wrong but I have zero confidence in Herm

Calcountry
08-14-2007, 02:29 PM
I really hope I am wrong but I have zero confidence in HermIf the glove doesn't fit, you have to aquit.

htismaqe
08-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Svitek failed at letting the defensive lineman go by him... on a play designed to let the lineman go by him...

OK....

I'm not trying to defend Svitek, he could have done better at getting the initial fluff block needed to fool the D lineman, but it was a busted play.

Svitek DID NOT let the linemen go by him. He let himself get pushed INTO the passing lane.

It was a busted play because Svitek SCREWED UP.

Braincase
08-14-2007, 02:35 PM
See, BD, I warned you about seeing Courtney Love perform a tribute to Type O Negative at an HR Giger art showing.

Kind of a downer, y'know?

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 02:39 PM
If the glove doesn't fit, you have to aquit.
We shall see. Sure glad he fixed our offense.

The Red Sea
08-14-2007, 02:42 PM
3-13??
Thats that side of the coin I figured somebody better give the otherside. :)
Lets just call this the Wishful thinking prediction for the season.

at Houston Texans -
Win,
However in Chiefs fashion we will give up 300+ passing yards & make Matt Schaub and wide receiver Kevin Walter will look like the second coming of Joe M & Rice.
This game will be a nail biter but Chiefs will pull it out of their ass'es.

at Chicago Bears -
Win,
Nobodys expecting the Bears to be the team that Can find a way to win most games by over the top Defense nor offense.
This yr the D wont carry them to the big show.
LJs 2 TDs will be plenty toss in a couple of FGs & Chiefs win.

Minnesota Vikings -
Win,
Simple because its the first game at Arrowhead & the team will be pumped.
The Arrowhead crowd will be going Crazy giving the Vikes no time to think.
& Yes I know it was a practice but even our rookies were tossin around the Vikes players on HBO even making fun of the Vikes a bit.

at San Diego Chargers -
Loss,
After winning the first 3 & heading back on the road the Chiefs nose dive & come back to earth.

Jacksonville Jaguars -
Win,
I give this a win only because its at Arrowhead if it was in Jacks I'd say loss.

Cincinnati Bengals -
Loss,
I see this being our first true let down at Arrowhead this yr.
OR is it possible that 75% of the Bengals starting team will be suspended by then? If so a Win but right now I'm saying loss.

at Oakland Raiders -
Win,
Just because I will never ever put a loss up when predicting a game against Da Faiders!
& lets face it weve OWNED them of late!

Green Bay Packers -
Win,
Old man Farve tossing those INTs(3 at least) in the loud setting of Arrowhead? Our D scores today..can you say WIN?

Denver Broncos -
Win,
Simple we split & I'll say for now we win at home they win in Donk land.

at Indianapolis Colts -
Loss,
I'd love to say Win here but we know Mannings going to toss more than a few TDs..can LJ keep up with him? Keep the ball out of their offenses hands?

Oakland Raiders -
Win,
Just Cause...Oh & LJ goes nuts 3-4 TDs!
We see more pussy symbols from him than we see in the stands.

San Diego Chargers -
Win,
This will be the game where Tony G gets off & Dunks a ball over the goal posts.This game keeps our WildCard hopes alive!

at Denver Broncos -
Loss,
Brodie just cant get it done in this hostile situation..his first real taste of what a Chiefs rivalry means..ON the field.

Tennessee Titans -
Win,
Close game but we pull it out..maybe this will be the game of dueling FGs.

at Detroit Lions -
Win,
Its the Lions people!
By this time the Lions will be 5-9 & the Chiefs will hand them loss #10

at New York Jets -
Loss,
To me one of the hardest to pick my thinking is IF the Chiefs are doing fairly well not great but fairly well as I'm predicting then this will be the Fans let down game.
It wont be the first time our Big let down game of the season came in the last week.

11-5 WAY optimistic I know that.

My Guts telling me 9-7 or hoping for 10-6

My 11-5 slightly buzzed prediction would be orgasmic!

LOCOChief
08-14-2007, 02:43 PM

I hear ya, and I'm really gald he's fixing our defense as well.

htismaqe
08-14-2007, 03:20 PM

Willie Roaf retiring fixed our offense.

Adept Havelock
08-14-2007, 03:23 PM
5-11 to 7-9. I just can't see us doing much better, unless there's a miracle that sidelines Solari for that season and dramatically upgrades the O-Line.

chiefqueen
08-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Re the Packer game, I've haven't looked it up but I think if KC beat GB the Chiefs will be the only team Favre would not have beaten during his career (assuming, of course, Favre is long retired when KC plays them again in 2011).

Could be extra motivation for Favre that week.

OnTheWarpath15
08-14-2007, 03:32 PM
We should rename this place www.chickenlittleplanet.com

Calcountry
08-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Willie Roaf retiring fixed our offense.So sad, that the high powered Vermiel Offense hung almost entirely on the big shoulders of Willie.

Baby Lee
08-14-2007, 04:01 PM
So sad, that the high powered Vermiel Offense hung almost entirely on the big shoulders of Willie.
Willie Roaf and Orlando Pace resurrected DVs legacy.