PDA

View Full Version : Rating The Chiefs Experience

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 11:02 AM
was watching the game last night and the Donx were talking about how awesome and professional the Donx organization was from top to bottom and it reminded me of the Lakers. We always had players come to LA and take less money to be a part of that team. It’s been that way for a long time now. Kind of reminds me of the Patriots. People take less to play in their ridiculously miserable conditions up there. Got me to thinking about the Chiefs experience. Seems like all I ever hear from our top players bitching from time to time about the Chiefs experience. I don’t live in KC and don’t hear nearly as much as you guys do. Is my assessment incorrect? Thanks

I should have said the fans and playing at Arrowhead are obviously awesome reasons to play here. I am strictly talking from an organizations standpoint.

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Great job of posting the last poll Troy. Why can't I edit my own shit? :mad:

Jenson71
08-14-2007, 11:07 AM
"Rate the Chiefs experience"

Your poll sucks dude.

HonestChieffan
08-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Made my head spin attempting to understand this poll.

Where is Hoottie

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
"Rate the Chiefs experience"

Your poll sucks dude.
ROFL

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Made my head spin attempting to understand this poll.

Where is Hoottie

gunther fan,

You easily have to have the lowest IQ on this BB.

FAX
08-14-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm going out on a limb here with "Maybe".

FAX

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 11:17 AM
I should have said the fans and playing at Arrowhead are obviously awesome reasons to play here. I am strictly talking from an organizations standpoint.

HonestChieffan
08-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Did you drive to work or bring your lunch?

Logical
08-14-2007, 11:39 AM

You do know you can edit your thread post even though you cannot edit your poll. You might want to put this statement in the thread post.

StcChief
08-14-2007, 12:04 PM
All teams 80%< Chiefs >50%

htismaqe
08-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Being compared to the Broncos and Lakers.

Hmmm, if that means we're unprofessional, so be it.

BIG_DADDY
08-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Being compared to the Broncos and Lakers.

Hmmm, if that means we're unprofessional, so be it.

I think a lot of quality players want to go to a team that appears to have their shit together and treat players well.

My only oberservation is that players say that about the Donx organization. All no, but many have in the past. I have never heard a Chiefs player say that. Now I could be wrong there may be lots of Chiefs players saying that but I have not seen it. I don't want our organization to be like the Donx, what I would like to see players want to come here like many want to go there.

I would give anything to have the Chiefs own titles like the Lakers do. I have no idea why you went there.

Jenson71
08-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Well, our world class TE wanted to stay in KC. :shrug:

htismaqe
08-14-2007, 12:25 PM
I think a lot of quality players want to go to a team that appears to have their shit together and treat players well.

My only oberservation is that players say that about the Donx organization. All no, but many have in the past. I have never heard a Chiefs player say that. Now I could be wrong there may be lots of Chiefs players saying that but I have not seen it. I don't want our organization to be like the Donx, what I would like to see players want to come here like many want to go there.

I would give anything to have the Chiefs own titles like the Lakers do. I have no idea why you went there.

Because I detest the Lakers. Almost as much as the Yankees.

As for the Broncos players, they all say how much they love it there...until they leave. It's called Kool-Aid.

luv
08-14-2007, 01:28 PM
I don't know. I've never played for the Chiefs, and its pretty likely that I never will.

Direckshun
08-14-2007, 01:39 PM
This poll is bad and you should feel bad.

Priest4Prez
08-14-2007, 01:56 PM
I don't know. I've never played for the Chiefs, and its pretty likely that I never will.
where's GoChiefs when u need him?