PDA

View Full Version : This guy has smoked more Marijuana than anyone in the US.

CoMoChief
08-16-2007, 12:11 PM
This guy has testified in court that he smokes 11 ounces of marijunana every 25 days, for the last 25 years.........with no side bad effects. take that US Govt.

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lvzX8aNwxgM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lvzX8aNwxgM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 12:29 PM
I've never smoked - but that makes me want to. Pass me the joint.

seclark
08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
i got bored and stopped halfway thru the vid...does he ever light that doob up?
sec

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 12:31 PM
i got bored and stopped halfway thru the vid...does he ever light that doob up?
sec

No. He does provide some valuable education. Hell, just how lucid he is throughout that speech should be an indication that it doesn't make everyone stupid.

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 12:39 PM
No. He does provide some valuable education. Hell, just how lucid he is throughout that speech should be an indication that it doesn't make everyone stupid.

Quite honestly, I was expecting him to pull out a bag of chips at some point.

Maybe he has smoke so long that he smoked himself through the stoopid stage and into the enlightened phase.

StcChief
08-16-2007, 12:42 PM
A picture of his BLACK LUNGS would be telling

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Quite honestly, I was expecting him to pull out a bag of chips at some point.

Maybe he has smoke so long that he smoked himself through the stoopid stage and into the enlightened phase.

I smoked for years, and while it definately affected my drive and motivation, I could wax conversation with anyone. It doesn't make people stupid. Just undriven. Which is worse IMO. It doesn't make everyone undriven though. For some, it's genuinely a way of winding down much like a few beers.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 12:44 PM
A picture of his BLACK LUNGS would be telling

You must have missed the part about the Cancer research he talked about. Even still. what's worse? Black lungs, or pickled livers?

ferrarispider95
08-16-2007, 12:50 PM
I smoke 2 joints when I wake up
In the car I smoke 2 joints
I smoke 2 joints when I play video games
and every 10,000 points

I smoke 2 joints in time of peace
and 2 in time of war
I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints
and than I smoke 2 more

POND_OF_RED
08-16-2007, 12:52 PM
That guy obviously wasn't high...this is what pot smokers act like...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM_vLk1I6G4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM_vLk1I6G4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Smed1065
08-16-2007, 01:05 PM
I believe he had 108% lung capacity rating. I imagine the damage is a lot less than the list of drugs he was taking since switching. He stated he does not use any other med in 19 years as well.

chasedude
08-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Decriminalize the stuff already!

Planetman
08-16-2007, 01:08 PM
That guy is a rank amateur compared to me.
http://www.indiewire.com/people/chong9sm.jpg
Sincerely,
Tommy Chong

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 01:10 PM
That guy is a rank amateur compared to me.
http://www.indiewire.com/people/chong9sm.jpg
Sincerely,
Tommy Chong

LMAO Is that where he hid when the cops came looking for him over those bongs?

StcChief
08-16-2007, 01:24 PM
You must have missed the part about the Cancer research he talked about. Even still. what's worse? Black lungs, or pickled livers?
Good luck selling legalization... The biggest anti-legal Weed group is Alcohol industry...

Amazing he doesn't have cancer, it's ~1 joint=2-3 packs cigs. from what I remember.

Not that legalization / taxation wouldn't be bad. Still don't want 'em driving around getting high. Reaction times are effected.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Good luck selling legalization... The biggest anti-legal Weed group is Alcohol industry...

Amazing he doesn't have cancer, it's ~1 joint=2-3 packs cigs. from what I remember.

Not that legalization / taxation wouldn't be bad. Still don't want 'em driving around getting high. Reaction times are effected.

I agree with your entire post. Even the misinformed part i.e the 1 joint to packs of cigarettes comparison. That was guesswork back then that they passed on to kids. That's the problem. Once kids realize their parents and government are lying to them about pot, they start trying other harder drugs that are not lied about at all. We call pot the "gateway" drug. It isn't pot folks. It's the lies. Don't lie about pot and they'll believe you about Cocaine, Heroin, and everything else.

htismaqe
08-16-2007, 01:32 PM

A single joint doesn't contain all of the additives that a cigarette does. It contains tar, but not all the chemicals.

Cigarettes are far worse for you than pot.

Eleazar
08-16-2007, 01:41 PM
I know too many stoners to believe in that.

el borracho
08-16-2007, 01:46 PM
11 ounces of marijunana every 25 days
How many joints or pipeloads or whatever each day would that equal?

htismaqe
08-16-2007, 01:53 PM
How many joints or pipeloads or whatever each day would that equal?

You can get about 3 cigarette-sized joints out of 1/4 oz.

htismaqe
08-16-2007, 01:57 PM
You might be able to get 5 depending on how you're rolling I guess. It's been a long time.

At any rate, 11 ounces is somewhere around 200 joints, which is what that dude had in that big-ass can.

sedated
08-16-2007, 02:05 PM

you're f*cking crazy!

2-3 packs?!

although joints aren't filtered (and who smokes joints anymore, real pros use a bong) they don't have all the added chemicals of cigarettes, and people that smoke don't generally smoke a pack or 2 worth of pot every day (trust me, I've tried).

try finding a lifetime pot-head that goes around weezing, coughing up tar, and has the voice of a lawnmower.

plus, pot isn't addictive (well...not more than, say, sweets. or sex)

it's an herb. it's natural. it was put here by god for us to enjoy. stop listening to the bullshit. even more, stop spewing it.

el borracho
08-16-2007, 02:06 PM
So he smokes nearly 10 joints a day? That's incredible!

seclark
08-16-2007, 02:07 PM
back in the day...

i rolled em big
i rolled em small
some rolled like shit
but i smoked em all

sec

Rain Man
08-16-2007, 02:08 PM
it's an herb. it's natural. it was put here by god for us to enjoy.

Forest fires are just God's way of offering us a toke.

Braincase
08-16-2007, 02:10 PM
You all realize that that is being played back at 4x speed, right?

sedated
08-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Forest fires are just God's way of offering us a toke.

and a way of getting a puff for himself

Eleazar
08-16-2007, 02:14 PM
A single joint doesn't contain all of the additives that a cigarette does. It contains tar, but not all the chemicals.

Cigarettes are far worse for you than pot.

I just heard maybe a week ago on the radio about some study that was done said smoking one was like smoking 6-7 cigarettes. I don't remember what study, some local talking head was discussing it.

htismaqe
08-16-2007, 02:16 PM
(and who smokes joints anymore, real pros use a bong)

Real pros smoke a 1-hit concealable dugout...

In public.

ChiTown
08-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Marijuana

I remember those days, well, I remember some of them.............

htismaqe
08-16-2007, 02:19 PM
I just heard maybe a week ago on the radio about some study that was done said smoking one was like smoking 6-7 cigarettes. I don't remember what study, some local talking head was discussing it.

Probably more govt-sponsored propaganda.

I can say from personal experience that it's BS.

seclark
08-16-2007, 02:20 PM

In public.
yep...and can keep it clean w/o getting resin all over the place.
sec

chasedude
08-16-2007, 02:23 PM

In public.

Dun it!

StcChief
08-16-2007, 02:26 PM
By guess is 1 J ~ 6/7 Cigs. not 2 packs.

to me those days are long gone....occupational hazard now. Get tested/ busted lose your job and career here...

NFW not worth it.

MOhillbilly
08-16-2007, 02:31 PM
ive been around dope all my life smart people who smoke are still smart violent people violent and lazy just as lazy.

id rather see pot legal to release the smoker from the finacial burden, My thinking is that a pothead will spend his/her cash on a bag before something for there kids. if it were legal the price would come down.

DMAC
08-16-2007, 02:31 PM
I used to smoke it ALOT. It made me drive really slow, and forget where I was going.

This guy says he has no euphoric effects. If he did, he would not be sitting there talking that fast without saying, "uhhhh".

DJJasonp
08-16-2007, 02:32 PM
I swear...I thought I was going to read a story about my roommate.

He now has a whole new set of goals to shoot for!

sedated
08-16-2007, 02:38 PM
try finding a lifetime pot-head that goes around weezing, coughing up tar, and has the voice of a lawnmower.

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 03:12 PM
My thinking is that a pothead will spend his/her cash on a bag before something for there kids. if it were legal the price would come down.

Hmmmmmm......Ah Ha! Got it!

Therefore giving more money for parents to spend on their kids after they buy their pot.

I see where you're going with this.

Valiant
08-16-2007, 03:17 PM

I am calling some serious BS on that message and I don't smoke period..

You have a joint that is all natural with some tar compared to a cigarette that is laced with chemicals, lots of tar and fibers that scratch your lungs to get a bigger high...

MOhillbilly
08-16-2007, 03:31 PM

Therefore giving more money for parents to spend on their kids after they buy their pot.

i know at my house it was a bag or a 12 pack before it was a toy or new kicks.

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 03:33 PM
i know at my house it was a bag or a 12 pack before it was a toy or new kicks.

Hell, it's that way in my house now.

"What son? You want some bread and milk? No no no, Daddy needs a 30 pack of Bud Light. Maybe next payday."

MOhillbilly
08-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Hell, it's that way in my house now.

"What son? You want some bread and milk? No no no, Daddy needs a 30 pack of Bud Light. Maybe next payday."

ROFL

POND_OF_RED
08-16-2007, 03:35 PM

In public.
A bong in public would make you more of a pro...

Simplex3
08-16-2007, 03:40 PM
A bong in public would make you more of a pro...
If by "pro" you mean "inmate", then you're correct.

DenverChief
08-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Still don't want 'em driving around getting high. Reaction times are effected.

I don't understand your argument....either way driving while intoxicated is still illegal even if the substance you are on is legal....

Carlota69
08-16-2007, 04:41 PM

I watched a documentary ont he mediacl benefits of pot on HBO the other day. they were showing different cases and how it really helped these people. One was a widow, with 3 children, who had cerebral Palsy. During the interview, she could barely talk without stuttering like crazy. After she smoked weed, she was able to carry a conversation almost entirely without stuttering. She was also able to communicate with her children better and be a better mother, in her mind, because she wasnt suffering from the effects of her disease.

Because it is illegal in Kansas, and she is a broke mother of 3, she can only get enough to last 3 or 4 days at a time. Plus everytime she goes looking for weed, she runs the risk of getting busted and losing her children. If it was legal, like in California and other states, it would be a different story.

Its a travesty that people like her have to suffer because of closed minded fools...

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm of the mind it should be legal. Not that it affects me either way, but I fail to see how it is worse than smoking reg cigs or alcohol. Plus, they've shown - like you just did - that there are medical benefits to it.

Smed1065
08-16-2007, 04:55 PM
I wonder how much $$ the pharmaceutical companies missed out from this guy not taking all of his previous medicines for 19 years?

teedubya
08-16-2007, 06:22 PM
I didn't know that Skip knew how to make a video. Weird.

Buck
08-16-2007, 08:01 PM
You can get about 3 cigarette-sized joints out of 1/4 oz.

You are way off base.

Each Joint is about 1 Gram, 28.5 grams in an oz, That means 7 Joints per 1/4 oz.

You must have been smoking fatties. :bong:

boogblaster
08-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Back in the 70s I used to walk protection for this guy in Wichita.. he had a electric water-pipe that held about 2 ounces of weed ..it was always full and turned-on..Bet he went through over a 1/4 pound of weed a day if not more .....