PDA

View Full Version : tonights game

FRCDFED
08-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Tonight I am in KC and going to my first game at Arrowhead. Where do all the Planeteers hang out before the game?

Also, I have an extra set of tickets for section 305

Mr. Plow
08-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Tonight I am in KC and going to my first game at Arrowhead. Where do all the Planeteers hang out before the game?

On here. Nobody else is going. You're going to be the only one there. Better give your tickets away.

FRCDFED
08-16-2007, 03:38 PM
On here. Nobody else is going. You're going to be the only one there. Better give your tickets away.
I had planned on giving them to a planeteer!! Problem is.......that person has to step forward in the next 15-20 min.

I am at the hotel getting ready to get cleaned up and grab a bite before my daughter and I head to the game.

I'll check back in a few minutes.

DaFace
08-16-2007, 03:49 PM
I had planned on giving them to a planeteer!! Problem is.......that person has to step forward in the next 15-20 min.

I am at the hotel getting ready to get cleaned up and grab a bite before my daughter and I head to the game.

I'll check back in a few minutes.

I don't know about Planeteers, but BigRedChief usually has a tailgate going just outside gate B in parking lot C I think.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just saw that he's not going tonight.

Chief Henry
08-16-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm in Trent Greens ear telling him to slide, Slide, SLIDE.

TEX
08-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Look for the '37 Forever Crew on the South Side of the Stadium. If they're still in the same place - just look for the 37 Banner. I hadn't been up for a game since the Donx game in '03 though.

DaFace
08-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Look for the '37 Forever Crew on the South Side of the Stadium. If they're still in the same place - just look for the 37 Banner. I hadn't been up for a game since the Donx game in '03 though.

37 Forever folded a couple years back.

Unfortunately, as far as I know there's no set Planet gathering place any more. Phobia sometimes has a tailgate going, and BigRedChief almost always has his going as a Planet/Coalition hybrid, but that's about it. And neither of them are hosting anything tonight.

WTF am I the one who knows all this when I won't even make it to a damn game this year? :banghead:

DenverChief
08-16-2007, 03:59 PM

uh damn missed that :sulk:

TEX
08-16-2007, 04:00 PM

Unfortunately, as far as I know there's no set Planet gathering place any more. Phobia sometimes has a tailgate going, and BigRedChief almost always has his going as a Planet/Coalition hybrid, but that's about it. And neither of them are hosting anything tonight.

WTF am I the one who knows all this when I won't even make it to a damn game this year? :banghead:

Wow. Sorry to hear about '37 Forever. That was fun times. I mean Joe D. finally gets into the Ring of Honor and the foundation folds...What gives?

BigRedChief
08-16-2007, 04:03 PM

Also, I have an extra set of tickets for section 305
Sorry guy but the tailgate isn't open tonight. I'll be out there next week.

FRCDFED
08-16-2007, 04:16 PM
That's alright, I'll just find someone to give the tickets to and go enjoy the game!!

Take care!!

burt
08-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Sorry guy but the tailgate isn't open tonight. I'll be out there next week.

See ya there. Got a Jaeger bomb for me?