PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Getting Ripped on ESPN

petegz28
08-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Pretty much for not signing Johnson especially when you hae no proven QB.

That is all

siberian khatru
08-16-2007, 05:25 PM
No reason to sign him yet.

If we start the season w/out him signed, I'll be concerned.

FAX
08-16-2007, 05:25 PM
Last time I checked they got it all twisted, but it's okay.

I don't think they even know who's on the team.

FAX

BIG_DADDY
08-16-2007, 05:26 PM
**** ESPN. Frankly I am surprised they even had time to talk about it between all their Yankmee's coverage.

DaKCMan AP
08-16-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks for starting a whole new thread on this topic. :thumb:

PastorMikH
08-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Honestly, they and others have been slamming the Chiefs for quite a while. They will continue to do so until the Chiefs prove otherwise.

As for LJ, what purpose would it really serve for him to be in camp right now? We know what he will do, we know we can depend on him, and we know that he is under contract at least for this year and if he decides to sit out the year in protest of his contract, his void clause is jeopardized and we have him for another year.

If LJ were in camp right now it would just take time and reps away from the backups. No need to have him running hard and chancing injury when we know he'll be ready to go.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Ehhh...he does need to be here. It's important for a RB to establish chemistry with his OL. For KC's sake I hope LJ gets signed and plays in the next preseason game.

LOCOChief
08-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Emmit and Keyshawn are most likely retarded. At what cost should we sign LJ. Apparently the sky is the limit. Then they turn around and show a stat on the longevity of RBs with that many carries in one season, "not good" Green is better than either and both KC QB's combined. I hope Brodie, Bennet, and our D put on a big time show.

petegz28
08-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Said he probably won't sign anything before next week.

petegz28
08-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Emmit and Keyshawn are most likely retarded. At what cost should we sign LJ. Apparently the sky is the limit. Then they turn around and show a stat on the longevity of RBs with that many carries in one season, "not good" Green is better than either and both KC QB's combined. I hope Brodie, Bennet, and our D put on a big time show.

Well JAckson was down on it too. Just said it more professionaly. I do like To Jackson and think he knows WTF he is talking about.

DaKCMan AP
08-16-2007, 05:38 PM
I do like To Jackson and think he knows WTF he is talking about for a piece of shit Donkey.

FYP

Buehler445
08-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Well JAckson was down on it too. Just said it more professionaly. I do like To Jackson and think he knows WTF he is talking about.

Which Jackson?

Bob Dole
08-16-2007, 05:45 PM

At this point, "Big Time Show" would be actually scoring a touchdown...

petegz28
08-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Which Jackson?

Tom Jackson...sorry

DomerNKC
08-16-2007, 05:48 PM
At this point, "Big Time Show" would be actually scoring a touchdown...or a first down or two...

LOCOChief
08-16-2007, 05:50 PM

agreed, but they act as if there has been no offer made at all and that's stupid. If Jackson took that same position then he's retard as well. Kosar (sp?) completely ripped our qb's last week and when Clevelands QB's looked worse IMO.

PastorMikH
08-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Emmit and Keyshawn are most likely retarded. At what cost should we sign LJ. Apparently the sky is the limit...

They are former players. I'd bet if you had a couple of GMs calling he game they'd have a different opinion on the payday.

htismaqe
08-16-2007, 06:00 PM
ROFL

All Trent Green needed to do to get the love from ESPN was LEAVE KC.

ROFL

Buehler445
08-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Tom Jackson...sorry

Cool, thanks. He does have a pretty solid handle on the game.

DaKCMan AP
08-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Cool, thanks. He does have a pretty solid handle on the game for a piece of shit Donkey.

FYP