PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Chiefsplanet vs Orange Mane FFB - DONKEYCHEF II

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Register now! 12 players this season. Six Chiefsplanet members, six Orange Mane.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

Live draft is set for Friday, Aug. 24 at 10 PM CDT.

If you want in, send me a PM. I'll give you the league ID and password.

League Roster:
Roster so far - 2 spots left for Maners.

TEAM CHIEFSPLANET

Bob / The Runnamuckers
OnTheWarPath58 / WhoLetTheDogsDrown?
Bill Lundberg / Donk Slayers
Iowanian / Savage Midgets
Hydrae / Hydrae's Heros
Wutamess / Orange People Eaters

TEAM ORANGE MANE

AboveAverage / AboveAverage
bfoflcommish / Denver Bomb Squad
OrangeShadow / A Cutler Above
angryllama / Samurai (I think)

DRAFT IS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 10 PM CDT.

Iowanian
08-19-2007, 08:01 PM
14 is too many.

Letting any random asshole in the league sort of, defeats the point.

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 08:03 PM
14 is too many.

Letting any random asshole in the league sort of, defeats the point.

What did you do last year? Take applications via PM?

percysnow
08-19-2007, 08:05 PM
id play if u need another. .
EDIT actually wont be around Friday night. .

DaKCMan AP
08-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Who the hell does a ff draft on a Friday night?

Iowanian
08-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Its close enough to the season that draft slots are tough to find. 10pm friday night, will not work for me either.

More than 12 waters down the player so much, its tough to field solid teams.

I can't remember specifics, but I think last year was an invite league as I wanted to build a Dynasty. Goatse was invited for his ability to irriate donkeymingers.

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Its close enough to the season that draft slots are tough to find. 10pm friday night, will not work for me either.

More than 12 waters down the player so much, its tough to field solid teams.

I can't remember specifics, but I think last year was an invite league as I wanted to build a Dynasty. Goatse was invited for his ability to irriate donkeymingers.

Dammit. I'll change it to 12 then. Let me find a different draft time.

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Saturday at 8 AM is probably too early for most...

Everything else is during the day though (8-5).

Bill Lundberg
08-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Is this the same league as last year? I don't like 14 team leagues, and I thought Iowanian was the commissioner. Somebody take charge of this thing and lets kick their asses again this year.

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Is this the same league as last year? I don't like 14 team leagues, and I thought Iowanian was the commissioner. Somebody take charge of this thing and lets kick their asses again this year.

Iowanian said he couldn't commish. I've changed the team total to 12.

Priest4Prez
08-19-2007, 08:29 PM
I'd like in.

Mile High Mania
08-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I would highly encourage inviting people and not taking the first 12 to say "I want in". Nothing ruins a league like having a bunch of asshats running amuck.

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I'd like in.

No.

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 08:31 PM
I would highly encourage inviting people and not taking the first 12 to say "I want in". Nothing ruins a league like having a bunch of asshats running amuck.

I just rejected Priest4Retard. So far Bill Lundberg and OnTheWarpath58 have joined. I think that's quality membership. Do you want in? :)

Mile High Mania
08-19-2007, 08:32 PM
I just rejected Priest4Retard. So far Bill Lundberg and OnTheWarpath58 have joined. I think that's quality membership. Do you want in? :)

No thanks... already in 5.

Priest4Prez
08-19-2007, 08:32 PM
LMAO awesome burn man

Iowanian
08-19-2007, 08:47 PM
The guys from last year should have first dibs on this league, unless they're no longer around, IMO.

Then....I think it should be people with "history" here and or at the Minge.

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 08:48 PM
The guys from last year should have first dibs on this league, unless they're no longer around, IMO.

Then....I think it should be people with "history" here and or at the Minge.

You're out, correct?

I'll PM the others.

OnTheWarpath15
08-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Who was in last year besides Lundberg, GC, Brock and Iowanian?

I'll get out if everyone wants their spot back.....

Iowanian
08-19-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm in....I just can't commish.

Hydrae, JSP, Iowanian, meatpeeker, Lundberg and Brock were team Chiefsplanet.

I haven't seen JSP around here in quite a while.

Will Donkeyminge even field a team with Goatse as the commish?

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm in....I just can't commish.

So you can make the draft? Because honestly I thought I picked the best time. It was either 10pm Friday night or an 8am-5pm hour some other day.

Iowanian
08-19-2007, 09:27 PM
I probably won't make the draft on friday night...as I'll actually be out doing something else....date with the wife and some friends or a HS football game.

I might have someone from here that can make it, draft for me.....

Pezman
08-19-2007, 09:38 PM
I stickied the recruit thread on the Mane for you guys. Wish I had the time to play gents, but I'll do my best to recruit as many as I can to thrash you guys this year...

...assuming the mane isnt in meltdown/drama queen/crackhead mode ;)

wutamess
08-19-2007, 10:27 PM
LET ME IN!

Hammock Parties
08-19-2007, 10:33 PM
If Hydrae, Jspchief and Brock don't respond within a couple days, spChief and Wutamess are in.

DaKCMan AP
08-20-2007, 05:16 AM
Because honestly I thought I picked the best time.

Not surprising. People with a life, however, have plans on a Friday night.

Iowanian
08-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Hydrae has already asked me about this league a couple of weeks ago, and will want in. Brock is here all the time, and I assume would want in.

If there is a spot....wutamess has been here since the beginning, knows a little about football, and I think we get an affirmative action bonus trophy for the madden vault.

Mile High Mania
08-20-2007, 06:58 AM
Goates - have you ever been a commish before?

Brock
08-20-2007, 07:17 AM
I won't have time, let wutamess be free at last, free at last.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2007, 07:30 AM
Hydrae or Jspchief for the last spot.

BigRedChief
08-20-2007, 08:13 AM
What about me? I'm a poster over on the Mange.

Hydrae
08-20-2007, 01:53 PM
I am here and would love to have this as my last league for the season! I will send a note to GoChiefs.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-20-2007, 02:37 PM
I sent you a PM. I'm down to get in if there's room. I'm not playing in any other leagues. Probably more tenured posters that will want in, but I've made the Super Bowl in every ff league I've played, albeit it's only 5 leagues all time.

Iowanian
08-20-2007, 02:41 PM
If any other spots come available...I think it should be Wutamess's "fightin whities" to get the spot.

OnTheWarpath15
08-20-2007, 02:44 PM
If any other spots come available...I think it should be Wutamess's "fightin whities" to get the spot.

According to the header, Wutamess is already in.....

Orange People Eaters......

Brock gave up his spot.

:shrug:

Iowanian
08-20-2007, 03:29 PM
I would be interested in a qualified applicant, available of Friday evening to draft for the Savage Midgets.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Team Chiefsplanet is set.

From the steamy south, a known donk-killer lurking in his basement, GOATSE's Runnamuckers return for a second season after finishing runner-up to the league champion.

Setting his initial footprints is team WhoLetTheDogsDrown?, led by OnTheWarpath 58, a rising member of Chiefsplanet and a good strong Denverhater. We have high expectations.

Bill Lundberg's Donk Slayers are back for another year of kicking ass and taking names, as are Iowanian's Savage Midgets and Hydrae's Heros.

Finally, welcome a legend to Team Chiefsplanet this year in Wutmass and his Orange People Eaters.

Hammock Parties
08-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Still need five maners to step up.

Hammock Parties
08-22-2007, 08:20 AM
Roster so far - 2 spots left for Maners.

TEAM CHIEFSPLANET

Bob / The Runnamuckers
OnTheWarPath58 / WhoLetTheDogsDrown?
Bill Lundberg / Donk Slayers
Iowanian / Savage Midgets
Hydrae / Hydrae's Heros
Wutamess / Orange People Eaters

TEAM ORANGE MANE

AboveAverage / AboveAverage
bfoflcommish / Denver Bomb Squad
OrangeShadow / A Cutler Above
angryllama / Samurai (I think)

DRAFT IS FRIDAY NIGHT AT 10 PM CDT.

Iowanian
08-23-2007, 10:47 AM
If someone with decent history is available, the Savage Midgets need a draft representative for this friday night.

Remember....this is for the honor of the planet vs the vile Minge of Donkey.

Hammock Parties
08-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Still need two Maners to step up.

OnTheWarpath15
08-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Still need two Maners to step up.

Is this gonna happen if the Mane doesn't field a full squad?

Iowanian
08-24-2007, 04:59 PM
Chicken shit cowards are afraid due to the absolute domination last year.

They Orange Bidges are still following us around the prison yard, hanging onto our turned out front pockets....sucking pickles for cigarettes, that we keep.

I still may not be available for the draft, but can autodraft a winner vs those football bafoons.

You'd think Taco would step up to defend his own boards honor.....

Brock
08-24-2007, 05:07 PM
You'd think Taco would step up to defend his own boards honor.....

I can think of literally no one who would think that.

KCTitus
08-24-2007, 05:10 PM
Homers are terrible at Fantasy Football...

Taco John
08-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Count me in. Send me the password ASAP.

Iowanian
08-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Slab on some vasaline Tatoo....the Savage Midgets are going to lay some pipe this year...

Autopilot will be the trade winds that blow the sails of the Savage Midget Championship.

Taco John
08-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Already tying one hand behind your back, eh?

I need the friggen password... Where's that tubby bet welcher at anyway? Can't pull the dweeb from a computer, but when I actually need him for something, he's all of a sudden developed a life.

Probably upstairs mixing some salsa and cream cheese to dip his Cheetos in or something.

OnTheWarpath15
08-24-2007, 07:38 PM
Already tying one hand behind your back, eh?

I need the friggen password... Where's that tubby bet welcher at anyway? Can't pull the dweeb from a computer, but when I actually need him for something, he's all of a sudden developed a life.

Probably upstairs mixing some salsa and cream cheese to dip his Cheetos in or something.

Has he gotten back to you yet?

Taco John
08-24-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm set.

I've got my picks in... I'm on baby patrol tonight, so we'll see how this goes...

OnTheWarpath15
08-24-2007, 08:40 PM
Draft order has been established.

Planeteers have 3 of the first 5 picks and 5 of the first 8.

Iowanian has the Top CP pick at #2, followed by Wutamess @ 3, Hydrae @ 5, GC @ 7, me @ 8.

Lundberg gets the 11 spot.

:cuss:

OnTheWarpath15
08-24-2007, 08:47 PM
The Maners are already talking about how they would take Travis Henry over ADDAI and GORE.

Comedy gold.

Taco John
08-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Here is my Roster:

QB - Tom Brady
QB - Matt Schaub
QB - REx Grossman

RB - Maurice Jones Drew
RB - Ronnie Brown
RB - Clinton Portis
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Chester Taylor
RB - Reuben Droughns

WR - Lavernaues Coles
WR - Joey Galloway
WR - Anthony Gonzalez

TE - Own Daniels

K - Jason Elam

D - Baltimore
D - Seattle

OnTheWarpath15
08-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Mine:

Marc Bulger
Philip Rivers

Rudi Johnson
Willis McGahee
Brandon Jackson
Chris Brown
Dominic Rhodes

Terrell Owens
Darrell Jackson
Vincent Jackson
Bernard Berrian
Kevin Walter

Ben Watson
Randy McMichael

Shayne Graham

San Francisco D

Hydrae
08-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Ok, I'll play along. :)

Alex Smith
Matt Leinart

Joseph Addai
Ahman Green
Carnell Williams
Chris Henry (RB, Tenn)
Michael Pittman

Steve Smith
Deion Branch
Isaac Bruce
Devery Henderson
Arnaz Battle

LJ Smith
Greg Olsen

Neil Rackers

Dallas

Iowanian
08-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Introducing your 2007 Future DonkeyChef Champion, Savage Midgets...

QB
Matt Hassleback
Jake Delhomme
RB
Larry Johnson
Brandon Jacobs
Warrick Dunn
DeAngelo Williams
WR
Roy Williams
Andre Johnson
Kevin Curtis
Mike Furrey
Joe Horn
TE
Tony Gonzalez
Heath Miller
DEF
PHI
KC

K
John Kasay

lock it up....

wutamess
08-24-2007, 11:44 PM
John Kitna

Steven Jackson
Tatum Bell
Marshawn Lynch
Michael Turner
Brian Leonard

Kellen Winslow

Maques Colston
Calvin Johnson
Donte Stallworth
Greg Jennings
Jerry porter
Michael Clayton
Antonio Chatman

David Akers

Minnesota

wutamess
08-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Mine:

Marc Bulger
Philip Rivers

Rudi Johnson
Willis McGahee
Brandon Jackson
Chris Brown
Dominic Rhodes

Terrell Owens
Darrell Jackson
Vincent Jackson
Bernard Berrian
Kevin Walter

Ben Watson
Randy McMichael

Shayne Graham

San Francisco D

Probably best team right there.
Good luck.

Bill Lundberg
08-25-2007, 08:08 AM
The Donk Slayers: I like my chances

Vince Young
Daunte Culpepper

Brian Westbrook
Reggie Bush
Lamont Jordan
Deshaun Foster
Michael Bennett
Correll Buckhalter

Reggie Wayne
Reggie Brown
Mark Clayton
Brandon Jones

Antonio Gates
Dallas Clark

Pittsburgh

Olindo Mare

Simplex3
08-25-2007, 09:12 AM
LMAO

Other than the Donk that picked first and seems to have taken LT2, did they get ANYONE of any talent?

Bill Lundberg
09-11-2007, 11:51 AM
GoChiefs, part of your job as commissioner is the weekly update. Let's have it!

Hammock Parties
09-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Week 1:

GoChiefs Runnamucker's asserted their dominance over OnTheWarPath58's WhoLetTheDogsDrown, scoring a league high 138 points courtesy of Pay-a-ton Manning, Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress. Even Edge James chipped in with 17 points.

Bill Lundberg's Donk Slayers took vladimir behind the woodshed, led by a surprising LaMont Jordan. Iowanian's Savage Midgets narrowly edged out Adam's Samurai, aided immensely by a surprising performance from Jake Delhomme. AboveAverage cannibalized fellow donk Denver Bomb Squad. Wutamess's Orange People Eaters chowed down a Donk by 40 points, washing down A Cutler Above with a frosty brew of interdivisional hatred. Taco John whipped up on league weakling Hydrae in an unfortunate turn of events, led by Tom Brady.

Chiefsplanet takes the crown this week with 4 of the league's top 6 spots. THE DOMINATION HAS BEGUN!

Hammock Parties
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
WEEK TWO

A disappointing outing for Team Chiefsplanet this week, as we went just 1-3 against the evil donks.

GoChiefs runnamuckers cemented their spot as the top dawg in the league, racking up 125 points en route to victory over Bill Lundberg's Donk Slayers thanks to Pay-a-ton's prolific day, Randy Moss' continued domination and a surprising effort from Edgerrin James.

Taco John's Our Lord Shanahan narrowly edged out OnTheWarPath58's WhoLetTheDogsDrown by mere decimal points. Iowanian's Savage Midgets got smacked down by vladimir's Donk Squad. Hydraes Hero's fell by seven points to OrangeShadow's A Cutler Above. Wutamesses' victory over AboveAverage was Team Chiefsplanet's lone victory over the Maners this week.

Despite a lackluster week, TEAM CHIEFSPLANET is still in control with 4 of the league's top 7 spots.

wutamess
09-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Wutamesses' victory over AboveAverage was Team Chiefsplanet's lone victory over the Maners this week.

Get used to me being on the winning side of these updates.
My team is SOLID!

Stinger
09-27-2007, 09:20 AM
How about an update???

Hammock Parties
09-27-2007, 09:31 AM
WEEK THREE

Mostly cannibalistic action this week, as team Chiefsplanet went 1-1 against Team Donk.

Iowanian's Midgets surfed the wave of Kevin Curtis' 200-yard game to a win over the Runnamuckers, who otherwise dominated (taste my bitterness). Bill Lundberg's Donk Slayers smacked down OnTheWarpath's Dogs by a whopping score of 150-73. Above Average beat his own Donko buddy vladimir by a narrow margin while Taco's Lord Shanahan destroyed A Cutler Above 136-47.

In rival action, Hydrae's Hero's went down hard to the Denver Bomb Squad. Wutamess' Orange People Eaters were the lone Chiefsplanet victory this week over the evil Minge, beating the Samurai 103-85.

TEAM CHIEFSPLANET still in control with FOUR of the league's top six spots. STAY HARD!

This week presents a litany of CP/OM matchups:

Above Average vs The Runnamuckers

Our Lord Shanahan vs Donk Slayers

vladimir vs Orange People Eaters

Samurai vs Hydrae's Heros

Hydrae
09-27-2007, 09:37 AM
This has been a hard season for me all around. In three leagues, I have a total of 1 win. I really thought I knew what I was doing in FF but this year is testing me. I feel like Herm here, my guys just are not getting the job done. :)

Bill Lundberg
09-27-2007, 09:41 AM
I could use a receiver if anyone has one to trade. I have some depth at RB and a very good reserve TE in Dallas Clark

Iowanian
09-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Injuries have been a futhermucker in every one of my leagues.

Down with Donkey Minge!

Hammock Parties
10-02-2007, 06:27 PM
WEEK FOUR

Head to head action was rough this week, as Chiefsplanet went 2-2 against the evil Minge.

Randy Moss and Pay-a-ton Manning carried GoChiefs' dominating Runnamuckers to a win over the Mane's AboveAverage. Hydrae's Hero's smacked down the Samurai by 20+, rounding out Chiefsplanet ownage for the week.

Taco's Lord Shanahan narrowly edged out Lundberg's Donk Slayers while vladimir nipped Wutamess' Orange People Eaters, giving the Donkos their two head-to-head wins.

Overall, a good week for team Chiefsplanet, as we own four of the league's top six spots. When Tom Brady comes back to earth Taco's undefeated reign will END!!! STAY HARD AND KICK DONK ASS!

Bill Lundberg
10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
I need some help at WR. I have many Runningbacks and 2 of the best tight ends in fantasy football as trade bait. Let's deal!

Iowanian
10-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I'd be interested in someone like Westbrook.....

You take Andre Johnson, with a week left inactive?

Bill Lundberg
10-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Westbrook and Bush are the 2 RB's I plan on keeping. I'd like to trade one of the other #2 or #3 RB's for a #2 or #3 WR.

Hammock Parties
10-09-2007, 10:10 PM
WEEK FIVE

Head to head action saw OnTheWarPath's Dogs take down AboveAverage and Hydrae's Heros destroy vladimir, putting Chiefsplanet at 2-0 this week against the Evil Donks. HUZZAH!

GoChiefs' Runnamuckers squeaked out a narrow victory over wutamess' Orange People Eaters, while Taco's Lord Shanahan racked up yet another win to remain undefeated. Those are presently our top two league reps.

CHIEFSPLANET continues to dominate with four of the league's top six spots. STAY HARD!

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3228/leagueom1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hammock Parties
10-16-2007, 09:57 PM
WEEK SIX

A dark time for Team Chiefsplanet. Team Orange Mane dominated us this last weekend, going 2-0. AboveAverage smacked down Bill Lundberg's Donk Slayers, 107-86. Taco's Lord Shanahan continues to dominate, as he destroyed Iowanian's Not-So-Savage Midgets 158-122.

In other news, GoChiefs Runnamuckers edged out a tight victory over Hydrae's Hero's, winning by .35 points thanks to a nine-yard catch from Alge Crumpler. Final score - 118.75 to 118.40. A close shave, indeed.

With Team Orange Mane's domination this week, the league's top six spots are evenly divided, with Taco John still remaining undefeated. But not to worry...soon Lord Shanahan will meet with the 5-1 Runnamuckers, and justice will be served.

This week sees more Donk on Chef action in the following matchups:

Runnamuckers vs A Cutler Above

Savage Midgets vs AboveAverage

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4858/leaguemm8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Iowanian
10-16-2007, 10:07 PM
I really thought you might be better at this

Hammock Parties
10-16-2007, 10:12 PM
I really thought you might be better at this

WTF am I supposed to say?

Hammock Parties
10-23-2007, 02:32 PM
WEEK SEVEN

REVENGE! Team Chiefsplanet rose from the ashes of last week's embarrassing outing to DOMINATE the Minge this Sunday. The good guys were 2-0 this week against the Donks.

GoChiefs' Runnamuckers got us started off with a 120-83 victory over OrangeShadow's A Cutler Above. Iowanian's Savage Midgets rounded out the ownage with a 109-98 win over AboveAverage. Both wins were important, as they kept key Donks from moving to within one spot of second and first place.

TEAM CHIEFSPLANET is once again DOMINATING DonkeyChef II, claiming four of the top six spots this week. And soon Taco's Lord Shanahan will be forced to bench wunderkind Tom Brady for New England's upcoming bye week...could the top spot be up for grabs?

STAY TUNED!

Bill Lundberg
10-23-2007, 02:35 PM
I still need a good receiver. I have the following to offer in a trade.

Reggie Bush
Dallas Clark or Antonio Gates
Lamont Jordan
DeShaun Foster

Hammock Parties
10-29-2007, 12:47 PM
DON'T LOOK NOW....

But TACO is going DOWN!!!

We'll have a first-place tie after tonight. BOOYAH!

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4262/ffeh4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This is what happens when Tom Brady can't save your team...

Mile High Mania
10-29-2007, 01:02 PM
DON'T LOOK NOW....

But TACO is going DOWN!!!

We'll have a first-place tie after tonight. BOOYAH!

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4262/ffeh4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This is what happens when Tom Brady can't save your team...

Well, that's what you get for starting a RB that is on IR.

OnTheWarpath15
10-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Well, that's what you get for starting a RB that is on IR.

Also starting a Defense who is on a bye week.

But after a second look, his bye week defense still scored 1 more point than his opponent's defense did....

ROFL

Iowanian
10-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Leave TacoTiki alone....he's a published author now and doesn't have time for your childish boy-games.

Stay down, bitch.

He's not the first team donkeyminger to bail off the ship.....Alec, the flat pecker'd samurai has been rowing a life boat, singing Debbie Gibson Songs and having a good cry into a panty shield for a month already.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2007, 04:49 AM
WEEK 11

DOMINATION! DOMINATION! DOMINATION!

Team Chiefsplanet smacked down Team Donkey with a VENGEANCE this week, running up a 3-1 mark against the suffering minge crew.

Our new league frontrunner, GoChiefs' Runnamuckers, got things started with a 133-124 victory over Taco's Lord Shanahan, keyed by a great performance from New York's defense and solid showings from Joe Addai, Edgerrin James, Derek Anderson and Santonio Holmes. Taco got 50 freaking points from Tom Brady, but little from anyone else.

Meanwhile, Warpath58's WhoLetTheDogsDrown? smacked down vladimir 131-85 on the strength of Terrell Owens huge game.

Then we had Bill Lundberg's Donk Slayers lay a MASSIVE BEATDOWN on the Samurai, 105-49. Hell, he even got 12 points from Brodie Croyle.

Sadly, Iowanian's Savage Midgets could not complete the domination, as they were narrowly defeated by 2 points, 126-124, by the Denver Bomb Squad. DAMN THAT DONKEY DEFENSE, scoring 14 points.

TEAM CHIEFSPLANET continues to rock, holding 3 of the league's top 4 spots, and 4 of the top 6. The playoffs are right around the corner. Will Taco's ruination continue if the Patriots sit Tom Brady in Week 16 or 17?

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8192/standingsog4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hammock Parties
11-20-2007, 09:04 AM
DOMINATION!

Iowanian
11-20-2007, 09:20 AM
The Savage Midgets accept the Forfeit this week of the prostitute of donkeyminge...Alec's samurai.

Iowanian
11-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Team Chiefsplanet DESTROYED the minge, including a surprise slump buster vs taco's rupauls....and another week goes by without an update.

Dave Lane
11-29-2007, 08:43 AM
damn I thought this was a flag football thread. Despite their cut blocking I'd have join and punk them in a game.

Dave

Bill Lundberg
12-11-2007, 10:22 AM
I call on you Chiefs Planet Brethren to help guide the mighty DonkSlayers to victory over Taco this week. A victory would ensure an all Chiefs Planet playoffs. My QB position has taken a beating, there's not much left on the wire. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated!

Hammock Parties
12-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Six teams competing for four playoff spots this week.

Scary! I lost a nailbiter to Iowanian. It would be horrible if I missed the playoffs after leading the league for a month.

Hydrae
12-11-2007, 10:43 AM
3 wins in a row has elevated the mighty Heros to a 5-9 record. Woot! PBJ

wutamess
12-11-2007, 11:26 AM
6 wins in a row has me tied for 1st place in the division.

Iowanian
12-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Hydrae has stepped up for the "team" with some major upsets the past few weeks.

The Savage Midgets will win the division, overcoming injury, obstacle and coaching.

Donkeyminge should just play in a JV league next year. We're beating their arses like they owe a pimp money.

Bill Lundberg
12-17-2007, 02:21 PM
I knocked off Taco and it's over for the Donkey's. All Chiefs Planet playoff!!!

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 03:08 PM
And the Tampa Bay defense SAVED MY ASS. Phew.

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 03:09 PM
I knocked off Taco and it's over for the Donkey's. All Chiefs Planet playoff!!!

Mwahahaha!!! Taco led the league for two months and now he's going to miss the playoffs. AWESOME!!!

Iowanian
12-17-2007, 03:22 PM
We beat their asses......again. As of tonight...the Savage Midgets should be the league leader.

I doubt Donkeyminge will even bother fielding a team next year.....what a bloodbath. Maybe we can find some competition next year.

Gochiefs....why the hiatus in reports? As the league commissioner and a writer, I really thought you'd put more into this, or I'd have done it myself.

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 03:50 PM
As of tonight...the Savage Midgets should be the league leader.

Which is completely irrelevant. And by the way, I'm still sitting at #1 based on points.

Iowanian
12-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Congratulations to Lundberg's Donk Slayers for issueing the final Donkey Punch!

Goatse.... lets review 2nd grade mathematics.
Meatpeekers have 1610.25 going into this week. Add 87.25 for this week and your grand total is 1697.5

Follow along now...
The Savage Midgets, who have the same W/L record went into the week with 1592.70 points. With the addition of this week's performance of 108.15, the Savage Midget total will be 1700.85

I realize you were likely diddling a yoda pencil in that lesson, but

1700.85>>>>>> 1697.5

I'm disappointed that you didn't do a write up each week....you slacked on us.

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I got lazy. And stupid, apparently. :D

See you in the playoffs! I'm just glad we don't have to face Tom Brady.

Iowanian
12-17-2007, 05:46 PM
This league isn't really fair.....beating team donkeyminge is kind of like beating Spider in a spelling bee.

Bill Lundberg
12-19-2007, 12:27 PM
This league isn't really fair.....beating team donkeyminge is kind of like beating Spider in a spelling bee.

True. But lets not let that stop us from hazing them.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1822471&postcount=90

Iowanian
12-19-2007, 11:10 PM
You're correct.

wutamess
12-31-2007, 11:59 AM
PWNED!

It was fun kicking everybody's (not just donkey) ass with a 10 game win streak to pull the entire league off.

We should do this next year.

http://i9.tinypic.com/8f9wnet.jpg

Iowanian
12-31-2007, 01:29 PM
The Savage Midgets would have RUINED your shat, had half of the team not been made inactive at the last minute, or benched early.

Congrats.

If this league were prison....team Chiefsplanet has the donkeyminge hanging onto our front turned out pocket and are being rented by the hour for cokes and smokes.

DOMINATION!

OnTheWarpath15
07-28-2008, 09:02 AM
So?

Is DonkeyChef III going to happen?

Inquiring minds want to know...

wutamess
07-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Of course the league champion is in to defend his title.

Rausch
07-28-2008, 09:14 AM
So?

Is DonkeyChef III going to happen?

Inquiring minds want to know...

I so want in this.

I ran a league for 7 years and suffered the last 2 without a fantasy fix...

OnTheWarpath15
07-28-2008, 09:59 AM
I so want in this.

Might be a CP vs. CP league this year...if at all.

Regardless, I'm in.

Hammock Parties
07-28-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm in of course.

I'll set it up when I get back if you guys want.

Iowanian
07-28-2008, 11:22 AM
why doesn't someone see if the minge can actually field a full varsity squad first....

More minge would probably participate if meatpeeker wasn't the league manager from what I was told last year.

Bill Lundberg
07-28-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm up for kicking their asses 3 years in a row.

Hydrae
07-28-2008, 04:54 PM
I so want in this.

I would be willing to step aside and allow the venerable Rausch represent for CP this year. Need to share the love.

Iowanian
07-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Again.....Someone should see if the Minge can even manage 6 varsity players. almost half of their team last year was from CP.

If they can't, I suggest filling the existing league with competitive CPers.

The minge munchers are probably still huddled in a dark corner or visiting a therapist after the past 2 years of abuse.

Bill Lundberg
07-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Stirring the pot a bit

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2019782&postcount=1

The Bad Guy
07-28-2008, 05:06 PM
How have I never been involved in this?