PDA

View Full Version : Win 2 free tickets to Planet Bash '07

Nzoner
08-20-2007, 10:26 AM
And yet another Bash thread but it is only 3 weeks away.

Anyhow,we've had a couple of planeteers step up and have paid for 2 tickets to the bash weekend so that someone who'd really like to come could have the opportunity to do so free of charge.(Thank you to those planeteers,you know who you are.)

In this thread or in a pm to me(your board name will be changed to poster A,B,C,etc and transferred to the thread) in 100 words or less we need to know why you think you're deserving of the tickets,why you want to come,do you have any special talents that could be entertaining for the rest of us etc. etc.

So step up and have fun with this and good luck.

CAN'T ATTEND BUT WOULD LIKE TO HELP

A.Send me a message on where to send your tax detuctible donation.

B.Send Phobia a message on the offer from his company

I'm pleased to announce that my company will be donating 10% of projected profits to the Arthritis Community Services for any ChiefsPlanet member who schedules with or refers work to my company, Edgewood Construction by September 8th. Please contact me ASAP for help with all your home improvement needs.

Phobia
08-20-2007, 10:30 AM
If I win the tickets I won't streak this year.

Please send them to my home address.

DMAC
08-20-2007, 10:32 AM
I can't go. So if I win, I will give one ticket to TinyE and one ticket to Chagrin, since they have to travel from thousands of miles away.

luv
08-20-2007, 10:32 AM
It's like free bash tickets when you've already paid....

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

:p

08-20-2007, 10:34 AM
It's like free bash tickets when you've already paid....

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

:p
A little toooo ironic.....

Dartgod
08-20-2007, 10:35 AM
I can do it in one word...

Margaritas

Nzoner
08-20-2007, 10:37 AM
A little toooo ironic.....

No,if someone wins who has paid they will get a refund.

luv
08-20-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm just teasing. I wouldn't take any money back. I think it's cool that people want to help others like that.

Nzoner
08-20-2007, 10:41 AM
I can do it in one word...

Margaritas

If I were a judge i'd say

THREAD OVER

luv
08-20-2007, 10:43 AM
If I were a judge i'd say

THREAD OVER
Who's judging?

Nzoner
08-20-2007, 10:44 AM
Who's judging?

I thought we'd let Rainman do a poll in a week or so.

Nzoner
08-20-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm just teasing. I wouldn't take any money back. I think it's cool that people want to help others like that.

Same here,it's a great opportunity to spend the weekend together and kick-off a new Chiefs season and yet help others in doing so.

morphius
08-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Is being able to out quiet JazzzLovr an entertaining talent? LOL

wutamess
08-20-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm a good :hump: :rockon:

morphius
08-20-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm a good :hump: :rockon:

You take it in the butt and give good head?

Damn, I can't compete with that.

wutamess
08-20-2007, 12:39 PM
You take it in the butt and give good head?

Damn, I can't compete with that.

That all you got? :spock:

JazzzLovr
08-20-2007, 12:44 PM

LMAO That reminds me... Did Stevie ever post that pic he took of us talking to each other? :D

morphius
08-20-2007, 12:45 PM
That all you got? :spock:
I think I have been here long enough to show that I really don't have an "A" game.

morphius
08-20-2007, 12:46 PM
LMAO That reminds me... Did Stevie ever post that pic he took of us talking to each other? :D
I don't remember that one, that has to be good quality humor.

JazzzLovr
08-20-2007, 12:48 PM
I don't remember that one, that has to be good quality humor.

Yeah, he caught us talking shop when we were at Joe's once and took a picture.

Somewhere there is proof that we can both carry on a conversation. :D

Bob Dole
08-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Yeah, he caught us talking shop when we were at Joe's once and took a picture.

Somewhere there is proof that we can both carry on a conversation. :D

Bob Dole the Frog Diddler is calling bullshit.

Scaga
08-20-2007, 01:28 PM
Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Sincerely,
Navin R. Johnson (aka The Jerk)

08-20-2007, 01:37 PM
I was just continuing Luv's song. :)

Nzoner
08-20-2007, 03:41 PM
I'd say to this point dartgod has this in the bag depending on how many margaritas he's talking about. :)

TinyEvel
08-20-2007, 03:47 PM
I'd say at this point it's WIDE open. WTF, people?

Wait until the nite crew logs on....

Bugeater
08-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Ummm...I could show off my drywall patching skills? :shrug:

KurtCobain
08-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Ummm...I could show off my drywall patching skills? :shrug:

kinky skills

tommykat
08-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Anyone up for entertainment from a Tommykat? ROFL Not for sure when this is....but all the pictures and stories seem like an excellent time. ;)

Bob Dole
08-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Bob Dole has spent the last year practicing screen door repair.

tommykat
08-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Bob Dole has spent the last year practicing screen door repair.:rolleyes:ROFL

KurtCobain
08-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Ya my name is Joey. I'm just a poor currently unemployed white kid from the kc trying to get through his days. I'd love to spend Chiefs opening weekend with all my new friends from Chiefs planet. I can dance and make some funny jokes. And I'll even take a shower so I don't smell bad. I'd pay to go, but it's just not in my budget. Plus I make a mean piece of toast and I'll bring plenty to share. thanks.

JazzzLovr
08-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Bob Dole the Frog Diddler is calling bullshit.

Sorry, Senator, but the camera doesn't lie.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=62440&stc=1

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Try talking to her on the phone....

LMAO

Sorry Jazzzy...

;)

Phobia
08-20-2007, 06:57 PM
In addition to this free tickets promotion, I'm pleased to announce that my company will be donating 10% of projected profits to the Arthritis Community Services for any ChiefsPlanet member who schedules with or refers work to my company, Edgewood Construction by September 8th. Please contact me ASAP for help with all your home improvement needs.

Nzoner
08-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Ya my name is Joey. I'm just a poor currently unemployed white kid from the kc trying to get through his days. I'd love to spend Chiefs opening weekend with all my new friends from Chiefs planet. I can dance and make some funny jokes. And I'll even take a shower so I don't smell bad. I'd pay to go, but it's just not in my budget. Plus I make a mean piece of toast and I'll bring plenty to share. thanks.

Not bad but if you win I want strawberry jam with my toast

Nzoner
08-20-2007, 07:07 PM
In addition to this free tickets promotion, I'm pleased to announce that my company will be donating 10% of projected profits to the Arthritis Community Services for any ChiefsPlanet member who schedules with or refers work to my company, Edgewood Construction by September 8th. Please contact me ASAP for help with all your home improvement needs.

I've added this in the main post and thanks so much for doing it.

OnTheWarpath15
08-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Classy move, Phil.

Wish I had some work for you.

Then again, it would be a bit of a commute.....

:)

KurtCobain
08-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Not bad but if you win I want strawberry jam with my toast

bet

luv
08-21-2007, 12:47 AM
Man, I might be able to win this one by simply saying that I'm talented enough to walk and chew gum at the same time. It's not talent, but I'm daring enough to mix Jager with grape Gatorade. I could also go the route that I'm being nice enough to sacrifice part of the day by arriving later due to picking someone up from the airport. I would go ahead and get really creative, but I'm not competing. C'mon people. Toast? You can do so much better!

luv
08-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Can we nominate people?

morphius
08-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I was hoping a few "new" people would jump on this.

KurtCobain
08-21-2007, 12:21 PM
I made LJ be signed through my magical getrdonecarl powers. Now I gotta be picked.

Redrum_69
08-21-2007, 12:55 PM
This should just be exclusive to those that have never been to an Nzoners bash.

Otherwise the planet would just vote on someone they liked rather than someone who deserved to go.

Take me for example...if I wrote a 1000 word reason on why I should win the tickets and go to the Bash..it would not even be considered for voting..and if it was for voting, I would get no votes because of my reputation here.

If Hootie wrote up a 100 word "why should you win" story...Hootie would most likely get the same reaction.

To be truly fair and unbiased...Each person who submits their entry for this, should be registered under a different name..and use that name to post..and only one post should be used under that log-in name. That way no one will know who that user is.

luv
08-21-2007, 01:36 PM
I say give one to sedated, and the other to TinyE. Sedated seems to have had an up and down summer ending in what could have been a fatal car accident. He'll be dealing with the headache of medical bills, insurance, and finding another car. TinyE is traveling the furthest, thus probably spending the most money in order to attend. I know it's not sedated's first bash, but it is TinyE's.

Nzoner
08-21-2007, 01:38 PM
I was hoping a few "new" people would jump on this.

Yeah our hope as well and if not mistaken I think joey is the only one.

Nzoner
08-21-2007, 01:49 PM

Otherwise the planet would just vote on someone they liked rather than someone who deserved to go.

Take me for example...if I wrote a 1000 word reason on why I should win the tickets and go to the Bash..it would not even be considered for voting..and if it was for voting, I would get no votes because of my reputation here.

Sorry you feel that way because I personally would not vote that way.The idea behind this was finding someone who truly wanted to come and who would take part in this thread and sharing why they wanted to come.

As for you I can honestly tell you that when I read that you don't pay attention to anyone's posts under 3000 I was more than a little turned off by it,I mean hell we were all noobs at one time and even though I caught a little hazing I was still accepted no matter my post count and I can tell you there are people here with way less than my post count that have more quality posts than I do.

That said,I think you should join in on this IF you really want to come.I for one will not hold your comment about the under 3000 posts against you,however,I think you should be a little more fair when it comes to those posters because post count and rep don't mean squat.

Nzoner
08-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I say give one to sedated, and the other to TinyE. Sedated seems to have had an up and down summer ending in what could have been a fatal car accident. He'll be dealing with the headache of medical bills, insurance, and finding another car. TinyE is traveling the furthest, thus probably spending the most money in order to attend. I know it's not sedated's first bash, but it is TinyE's.

While I appreciate what you're trying to do I think if those guys want to be considered they should make a post themselves.It's just my opinion and just because I'm hosting the bash doesn't mean it should be that way,this is a planet function so if others feel the way you do I'm all good with it.

luv
08-21-2007, 02:06 PM
While I appreciate what you're trying to do I think if those guys want to be considered they should make a post themselves.It's just my opinion and just because I'm hosting the bash doesn't mean it should be that way,this is a planet function so if others feel the way you do I'm all good with it.
I totally get where you're coming from, and I agree. I was just throwing out names that I thought were deserving. If they want them, they should get on here and post for them. Either way, it's my first bash, and I just want as many people to be there as we can get there. I'm looking forward to putting faces with names!

JazzzLovr
08-21-2007, 03:09 PM

I bet you would get more votes if you promised to bring some homemade cheesecake. :)

Redrum_69
08-21-2007, 03:34 PM
I bet you would get more votes if you promised to bring some homemade cheesecake. :)

I wont know if I'm going to be able to make it until the last minute. I'm trying to save up some money on the side to buy some real nice seats for the home game versus the Vikings since its my birthday weekend. Looks like tickets for less is gonna be the best way to go. A friend of mine told me to just show up at the game and buy some tickets from the people trying to sell them, but my luck would be no one would be selling the tickets I had in mind.

Redrum_69
08-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Sorry you feel that way because I personally would not vote that way.The idea behind this was finding someone who truly wanted to come and who would take part in this thread and sharing why they wanted to come.

As for you I can honestly tell you that when I read that you don't pay attention to anyone's posts under 3000 I was more than a little turned off by it,I mean hell we were all noobs at one time and even though I caught a little hazing I was still accepted no matter my post count and I can tell you there are people here with way less than my post count that have more quality posts than I do.

That said, I think you should join in on this IF you really want to come.I for one will not hold your comment about the under 3000 posts against you,however,I think you should be a little more fair when it comes to those posters because post count and rep don't mean squat.

The statement about the under 3000 posts I made was not meant to be taken seriously, although I ran with it for as long as I could. trust me when I say I do know that post count and rep doesnt mattter.

I've never been to an Nzoner bash before and I'm not sure if I could even handle that kind of excitment. I thought personally it was a nice gesture for someone to pay for two tickets to be given away. That right there solidifies what the true meaning of that weekend is...the proceeds going to a great organization.

Attending the Bash would be a chance to get away from all the stress and allow me to regain some fun back in my life. I havent been able to party much this year, due to work or other priorities. Here lately it seems all I do is upset people, maybe my words come off as harsh, or maybe people still dont understand who I am. Maybe its just the things life has beeen throwing at me lately to see what my reactions are. If I was able to attend the bash and allow people to see what kind of individual I am in public, and not the persona I have on the board, then possibly their opinions would change.

p.s. I'll always bring cheesecake for those that request it.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-21-2007, 03:57 PM
I think you're gonna be hard pressed to find our posters come on here and ask for free tickets. The money goes to a good cause and most people can make it happen if they want to come. I think there's an embarrassment factor for anyone who simply can't afford it. Doesn't make it right, and certainly doesn't mean they should feel that way, I just think that a public forum is the wrong place to have people come on and say "I'd love to come, but I'm broke." JMHO.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-21-2007, 03:58 PM
If I didn't live so far away, I'd love to come and meet all you guys. I hope you have a great time. Hopefully I'll be in a better spot financially to make the trek next time around.

Bugeater
08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
I think you're gonna be hard pressed to find our posters come on here and ask for free tickets. The money goes to a good cause and most people can make it happen if they want to come. I think there's an embarrassment factor for anyone who simply can't afford it. Doesn't make it right, and certainly doesn't mean they should feel that way, I just think that a public forum is the wrong place to have people come on and say "I'd love to come, but I'm broke." JMHO.
Very true, and I think since Joey was able to swallow his pride and say just that should make him a frontrunner for a ticket.

VOTE FOR JOEY!

Nzoner
08-21-2007, 10:42 PM

Fair enough and my intention was never to put anyone on the spot and I apologize to anyone reading this that it may have made feel that way.I guess in a form of redrum's idea if anyone wants they can pm me with why they'd like to come and I can transfer their thoughts here as poster A,B,C,etc.

If I had my way I'd like to do $10 for everyone and serve hot dogs.(Maybe next year)

Rainman will be doing a poll in a week or so for anyone else who'd like to take part in trying to win the free tickets.

Phobia
08-21-2007, 10:54 PM
I think that's a great idea, Joe. This site is 99% dudes and the old pride factor comes into play.

wutamess
08-22-2007, 07:29 AM
Not me...

I'm flat out BROKE!
Damn near poor.
And I'm a good :hump:

Demonpenz
08-22-2007, 11:10 AM
I wish we had a jam party. I can play drums and guitar. I know lzen and some other guys can play. put together some obvouisly simple rock stars and jam out. The only thing is we would get that one guy that is way too good haha

Nzoner
08-22-2007, 11:37 AM
I wish we had a jam party. I can play drums and guitar. I know lzen and some other guys can play. put together some obvouisly simple rock stars and jam out. The only thing is we would get that one guy that is way too good haha

Any of you guys are welcome to bring your stuff,there's plenty of electricity and room down at the gazeebo.

Bob Dole
08-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Any of you guys are welcome to bring your stuff,there's plenty of electricity and room down at the gazeebo.

I'll likely have room in the car to toss in some music gear if people will actually use the stuff.

Nzoner
08-22-2007, 02:00 PM
I'll likely have room in the car to toss in some music gear if people will actually use the stuff.

Don't forget to leave room for the Zekester,I have to see my buddy again.

tommykat
08-22-2007, 06:51 PM

God love the person you're bringing having to listen to your music~ROFL Been there done that and? Thanks not again....:clap: I know you love that to Senator. :D

Bob Dole
08-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Don't forget to leave room for the Zekester,I have to see my buddy again.

Bob Dole isn't sure that a miniature pitbull hybrid running around biting the crap out of people would be conducive to giving.

Bob Dole
08-22-2007, 07:02 PM
God love the person you're bringing having to listen to your music~ROFL Been there done that and? Thanks not again....:clap: I know you love that to Senator. :D

Bob Dole is hanging out with someone his own mental age now. So other than the whole statutory rape thing, there's no problem.

tommykat
08-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Bob Dole is hanging out with someone his own mental age now. So other than the whole statutory rape thing, there's no problem.

Snickering.......glad you hooked up with a young chick Senator...Better than someone your own age. ROFL Men :hmmm: "yup" gotta have a young lady. I am being nice.........errrrr,

sedated
08-23-2007, 01:39 PM
I say give one to sedated. Sedated seems to have had an up and down summer ending in what could have been a fatal car accident. He'll be dealing with the headache of medical bills, insurance, and finding another car.

what she said

not to mention working on a computer with just my left hand for a month, and being blind in one eye for 4 days

sedated
08-23-2007, 01:42 PM
I think you're gonna be hard pressed to find our posters come on here and ask for free tickets. The money goes to a good cause and most people can make it happen if they want to come. I think there's an embarrassment factor for anyone who simply can't afford it.

pfft.

I'm not ashamed to say I have no money, unless you have a vagina.

chagrin
08-24-2007, 10:30 AM
what she said

not to mention working on a computer with just my left hand for a month, and being blind in one eye for 4 days

You know, if I didn't know you were in a car wreck, I'd say you should "quit playin with your dingy!"

Redrum_69
08-24-2007, 10:34 AM

I told Nzoner I could bring up my television and the 360 with Guitar Hero 2....or the PS2 with Guitar Hero 1, 2, and rocks the 80s

theres nothing like a bunch of drunks sitting around playing air guitar to 80's music...even those as old as nzoner and bob dole....(i mean they have Rush and Queen for you two..)

sedated
08-24-2007, 11:49 AM
You know, if I didn't know you were in a car wreck, I'd say you should "quit playin with your dingy!"

uh...yeah...car wreck.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Fair enough and my intention was never to put anyone on the spot and I apologize to anyone reading this that it may have made feel that way.I guess in a form of redrum's idea if anyone wants they can pm me with why they'd like to come and I can transfer their thoughts here as poster A,B,C,etc.

If I had my way I'd like to do $10 for everyone and serve hot dogs.(Maybe next year)

Rainman will be doing a poll in a week or so for anyone else who'd like to take part in trying to win the free tickets.

I would hope everyone here knows that you are a solid guy and not out to hurt a soul, especially over a great event and cause such as this one.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Not me...

I'm flat out BROKE!
Damn near poor.
And I'm a good :hump:

I'm the same as you bud, when I'm poor, I'm poor, and I don't give a shit who knows it. You get my vote. Hump em all!!! HUMP EM ALL!!!!!!!!!

sedated
08-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Hump em all!!! HUMP EM ALL!!!!!!!!!

I took care of that last year

luv
08-24-2007, 02:49 PM
I took care of that last year
Poor Sylvester. I'll bet you didn't even call.

Nzoner
08-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Wow Carl can't get Arrowhead sold out and we can't give tickets away

luv
08-24-2007, 09:20 PM
So far, the only two that have spoken up are joey and sedated. Or was wutamess serious?

Phobia
08-24-2007, 09:46 PM

I've been there. It's frustrating. I wish I could be more encouraging.

Nzoner
08-24-2007, 10:05 PM
I've been there. It's frustrating. I wish I could be more encouraging.

I'm really not discouraged to the point of saying to hell with it,some of my best friends from the planet will be here,we've got live music,cold beer,good bbq,fireworks,a huge bonfire and that's not to mention opening weekend of a new NFL season.

Personally,we can't make people come and as far as I'm concerned it's their loss.

luv
08-24-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm really not discouraged to the point of saying to hell with it,some of my best friends from the planet will be here,we've got live music,cold beer,good bbq,fireworks,a huge bonfire and that's not to mention opening weekend of a new NFL season.

Personally,we can't make people come and as far as I'm concerned it's their loss.
I'm playing taxi to TinyE, so I have the option of getting there about noon and talking someone into going to the airport with me, or waiting to drive up until he arrives.

08-24-2007, 10:33 PM
I might be willing to drop my Chicago concert completely if ya all vote for me. I would rather be at the party all weekend but had already paid for the concert tickets before all this really got settled.

Phobia
08-24-2007, 10:40 PM
I might be willing to drop my Chicago concert completely if ya all vote for me. I would rather be at the party all weekend but had already paid for the concert tickets before all this really got settled.

Might be? That's noble and admirable but I need a stronger committment than "might".

luv
08-24-2007, 10:41 PM
You'd have my vote. Would you use both tickets, or would we be able to split our vote?

Nzoner
08-24-2007, 10:43 PM
You'd have my vote. Would you use both tickets, or would we be able to split our vote?

When Rainman does the poll it'll be one vote only unless of course you have an alias or two.

luv
08-24-2007, 10:45 PM
When Rainman does the poll it'll be one vote only unless of course you have an alias or two.
I don't. At least not that I remember the username for.

Nzoner
08-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Maybe it'll work out where two different planeteers can come,however,I think we should offer the top vote getter the two tickets first.

luv
08-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Maybe it'll work out where two different planeteers can come,however,I think we should offer the top vote getter the two tickets first.
Sounds good. If the first place person only uses one ticket, then you could give second place the other ticket.

08-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Might be? That's noble and admirable but I need a stronger committment than "might".
Well, if my eleven year old weren't showing so much interest in said concert, I could drop the "might" from that. I think you understand.

Phobia
08-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Well, if my eleven year old weren't showing so much interest in said concert, I could drop the "might" from that. I think you understand.
Your eleven year old wasn't even alive during the Chicago heyday. Screw 'em.

08-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Your eleven year old wasn't even alive during the Chicago heyday. Screw 'em.
He plays trumpet. That is where the interest comes from.

luv
08-24-2007, 11:10 PM
uh...yeah...car wreck.
Speaking of which, how are things going?

sedated
08-25-2007, 11:19 AM
Speaking of which, how are things going?

I got drunk as piss at my boy's bachelor party last night.

but I got f*cked over by one of the strippers.

then lost my credit card.

and apparently passed out in my bathtub (that's where I woke up, anyway. fully clothed, no water)

luv
08-25-2007, 11:32 AM

and apparently passed out in my bathtub (that's where I woke up, anyway. fully clothed, no water)
Sounds like a good time.

Jilly
08-25-2007, 05:55 PM

worthless without pics!!!

luv
08-25-2007, 09:32 PM
worthless without pics!!!
I'm sure you meant strippers, but I would love to see sedated sleeping, fully clothed, in his bath tub. LMAO

Darkwolfe
08-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Stripper's got your card.. She's made it Aruba already.

sedated
08-26-2007, 03:35 AM
Stripper's got your card.. She's made it Aruba already.

she took enough cash off me to make it anywhere she wants, card or not.

Phobia
08-26-2007, 07:42 AM
Wow. You have money for strippers, booze, and drugs but not enough money to pay for a reasonably priced ticket to an all weekend charity event. I can see the votes pouring in for you.

I like you, dude. I really do. But you're a first rate moron.

sedated
08-27-2007, 09:30 AM
Wow. You have money for strippers, booze, and drugs but not enough money to pay for a reasonably priced ticket to an all weekend charity event. I can see the votes pouring in for you.

It was a bachelor party, and the entire cost was split between me and one other guy. I knew I would be broke afterward.

Did I even say the stripper was for me?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-27-2007, 03:42 PM

I lol'ed at the last line.

Phobia
08-27-2007, 04:22 PM
It was a bachelor party, and the entire cost was split between me and one other guy. I knew I would be broke afterward.

Did I even say the stripper was for me?

Dude, I don't care what you do with your money. I just thought it was horrible form to post all that on this thread when you can't cough up $65 or whatever it costs to attend a 2 day event.

Nzoner
08-29-2007, 07:33 AM
Rainman should be starting the poll soon.

sedated
08-29-2007, 12:44 PM
Dude, I don't care what you do with your money. I just thought it was horrible form to post all that on this thread when you can't cough up $65 or whatever it costs to attend a 2 day event.

LMAO

luv
09-01-2007, 12:13 AM
One week out. When do we vote?

Nzoner
09-01-2007, 09:19 AM

I think Rainman has been very busy so I'm voting for Joey

Rain Man
09-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Poll is on its way. I just need to study the situation for a little bit.