PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 or 2 tickets to the New Orleans game.

Kylo Ren
08-22-2007, 04:15 PM
My wife is having some sort of home jewelry show or something tomorrow night. My living room and TV will be out of commission due to all of the women in our house. So, I'm going out to the stadium to watch the game. I really only want to spend about $15 - $20. I only need one ticket. I'll buy two tickets, but I'm still only spending $15 - $20. I'm looking for anything in the lower level, club level or bottom few rows of the upper level. Also, I'd like to have a parking pass if one is available, but it's not a deal breaker if you don't have one. PM me if you want to sell. But, I'll consider any offer at this point. PM me or email me at ch9h6@allstate.com . I work in Overland Park. Somehow I'll need to meet you somewhere to pick up the tickets from you and I'll pay for them with cash or I can send a PayPal payment. I get off work around 5:30pm. I know $20 isn't much, but I don't want to spend a forturne. Also, tickets in the lower level were being sold for $10 - $15 at the stadium last week. Thanks

Kylo Ren
08-23-2007, 07:50 AM
Anyone?

joanna521
09-05-2007, 08:53 PM
I like it and juse bought one