PDA

View Full Version : Ambassador tent?

mikeyis4dcats.
08-23-2007, 07:35 AM
I've got some tickets tonight for the game that include passes to the Ambassador tent? What all does that entail?

HonestChieffan
08-23-2007, 07:52 AM
You have to wear a suit and arrive in a Lexus.

And dont drink beer from the bottle.

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-23-2007, 07:57 AM
You have to wear a suit and arrive in a Lexus.

And dont drink beer from the bottle.
Hold your pinky out when you drink it from the crystal flute too.

HonestChieffan
08-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Matching socks...don't forget...matching socks.

Dartgod
08-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Don't listen to those guys. It means you have to bring beer to our tailgate.

Simply Red
08-23-2007, 08:03 AM
Don't listen to those guys. It means you have to bring beer to our tailgate.
ROFL

mikeyis4dcats.
08-23-2007, 08:38 AM
LOL...seriously...I can't remember if the Ambassador tent is the one with a cash bar or open bar.

HonestChieffan
08-23-2007, 08:47 AM
People who go to the ambasasador tent dont ask such things. My god man. Get your loafers polished, press your khakis and be a man for goodness sakes.

mikeyis4dcats.
08-23-2007, 08:50 AM
People who go to the ambasasador tent dont ask such things. My god man. Get your loafers polished, press your khakis and be a man for goodness sakes.

LOL...well, I was in there about 4 years ago, and aside from talking with Art Still for a long time, I don't remember much else...so it must be an open bar.

BigRedChief
08-23-2007, 08:53 AM
LOL...seriously...I can't remember if the Ambassador tent is the one with a cash bar or open bar.
Who gives a shit. No self-respecting fan would ever "tailgate" in corporate tent. You want to call it a corporate event, fine. But its not tailgating. In case I didn't make myself clear. I hate those fuc$#ng tents.

I feel much better now.:)

HonestChieffan
08-23-2007, 08:59 AM
Dont say stuff like..."Nice tits"....or..."sweet ass" while standing at the bar making nice with some dude in gucci loafers as you both watch some babe walk past....they dont go for that low brow behavior.

Remember you are a guest.

Oh...when agreeing wiith someone dont let go with "FukinA man!!! followed by an attempt for a high 5.

mikeyis4dcats.
08-23-2007, 09:05 AM
Dont say stuff like..."Nice tits"....or..."sweet ass" while standing at the bar making nice with some dude in gucci loafers as you both watch some babe walk past....they dont go for that low brow behavior.

Remember you are a guest.

Oh...when agreeing wiith someone dont let go with "FukinA man!!! followed by an attempt for a high 5.

so I should wear my red "#@$& CARL!!!" t-shirt?

hehe....hey, I'm by no means a corporate homey, but free tickets are free tickets. And free booze (if thats the case) is free booze.

I just wanted to gauge how much to get outta the ATM.

HonestChieffan
08-23-2007, 09:16 AM
No...not a shirt that has any Chiefs reference. God...this is painful...

Look, people who wear chiefs shirts and all that are not generally well off, rich, and members of the Ambassadors club. Plus your school tie looks stupid with a walmart fake polo.

Here is what I would suggest...Dont try to fit in if you cannot carry it off.

Go buy a Mizzou shirt at a second hand store.
Wear a cap...like one from Autozone and wear it not backwards but sort of off center.
Wear hightops, dont tie them and do not wear socks.
Say things like Manginos a fatass...mumble occasionally...and laugh when you are standing alone.
Walk into a corner of the tent and pretend you are going to pee. Then grab your cell phone and scream NO NO NO STOP CALLING ME...

Make a big deal of the degree you got at MU and what a treat it was to live in a dorm at Columbia.

BigRedChief
08-23-2007, 09:16 AM
so I should wear my red "#@$& CARL!!!" t-shirt?

hehe....hey, I'm by no means a corporate homey, but free tickets are free tickets. And free booze (if thats the case) is free booze.

I just wanted to gauge how much to get outta the ATM.
Your welcome to stop by a real tailgate and share a jaggerbomb with me. But if you are wearing penny loafers I'll have to have onthewarpath58 kick your ass. :p

HonestChieffan
08-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Tassel loafers....Johnson Murphy only....

Fish
08-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Find the richest snobbiest prick in the tent and piss on his shoes while chanting "We will beat the shit out of you.. you.. you.... "

You'll be a hero....

catfish307
08-23-2007, 09:58 AM
I've got some tickets tonight for the game that include passes to the Ambassador tent? What all does that entail?

Think you better check your passes, since the Ambassador's tent never opens until the first regular season home game.

HonestChieffan
08-23-2007, 10:03 AM
so you think.

You probably dont believe there is a whole city under the sports complex either.

mikeyis4dcats.
08-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Think you better check your passes, since the Ambassador's tent never opens until the first regular season home game.

yup, just found that out. The ticket holder just called and said they forgot that part.

bummer. oh well

HonestChieffan
08-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Damn. Take the Mizzou stuff back

chiefqueen
08-23-2007, 11:45 AM
A couple of people working those tent usually got comp tickets to the game and sat next to me and generally didn't know how to act at a game. Me and another season ticket holder took care of that problem by adding those seats to our accounts.

Psyko Tek
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Who gives a shit. No self-respecting fan would ever "tailgate" in corporate tent. You want to call it a corporate event, fine. But its not tailgating. In case I didn't make myself clear. I hate those fuc$#ng tents.

I feel much better now.:)

never got invited, did ya?