PDA

View Full Version : LOL....ebay sellers

mikeyis4dcats.
08-23-2007, 01:14 PM
WTF would you list tickets to a football game that don't close until AFTER the game even starts??

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=chiefs+saints&category0=

Reerun_KC
08-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Who would pay that kind of $$$ to go see preseason?

ferrarispider95
08-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Every season ticket holder who gets scammed with these worthless games

mikeyis4dcats.
08-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Who would pay that kind of $$$ to go see preseason?

thats a whole different issue.

DaFace
08-23-2007, 01:36 PM
I sometimes like it when they do that. Last year, a broker had some tickets on there that didn't close until after the game was over, so I emailed him and asked him what the specific seat numbers were to see if they were "close to my friends' seats." I had previously bought cheap seats in the corner, but sat in those seats, which were in the upper deck, row 5, on about the 45 yard line.

I felt bad, but the view was awesome!

mikeyis4dcats.
08-23-2007, 01:38 PM
I sometimes like it when they do that. Last year, a broker had some tickets on there that didn't close until after the game was over, so I emailed him and asked him what the specific seat numbers were to see if they were "close to my friends' seats." I had previously bought cheap seats in the corner, but sat in those seats, which were in the upper deck, row 5, on about the 45 yard line.

BRILLIANT!

Radar Chief
08-23-2007, 03:10 PM

ROFL :clap:

88TG88
08-23-2007, 03:12 PM

You're my hero

pr_capone
08-23-2007, 04:00 PM
WTF would you list tickets to a football game that don't close until AFTER the game even starts??

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=chiefs+saints&category0=

Who is the bigger dumb ass though?

The guy who ends the auction AFTER the game is over?

OR... this guy who actually bid on the auction?

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4807/kcsaintsnl4.jpg

ROFL

Skyy God
08-23-2007, 04:09 PM

Wow. I'm just floored by the genius of this.

DaFace
08-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Wow. I'm just floored by the genius of this.

Hey, no use in letting perfectly good seats go to waste!