PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People Protesting Other Stupid People...

Fish
08-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Kansas City, Mo - Wearing nothing but spatters of fake blood and body paint that mimics Burberry's signature pattern and holding posters that read, "When Plaid Goes Bad," sultry PETA beauties will protest outside a Burberry store in Kansas City tomorrow. Other PETA members will hand out leaflets and show PETA's fur-farm expose--narrated by world-famous fashion designer Stella McCartney--to let shoppers know how countless animals suffer and die to become part of a Burberry coat.

Date: Thursday, August 23
Time: 12 noon
Place: Outside Burberry, 444 Nichols Rd.

PETA showed Burberry executives video footage of how animals caught in traps often resort to chewing off their own legs in order to escape and how animals on fur farms are gassed, electrocuted, or have their necks broken, yet Burberry continues to sell fur.

"I'll gladly bare my skin if it will help save animals' skins," says PETA's Melissa Sehgal. "Even in the 21st century--with so many stylish, comfortable alternatives to fur available--Burberry is supporting one of the most hideous industries on the planet."

http://www.peta.org/mc/NewsItem.asp?id=10185

Fish
08-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Anybody see it?

kepp
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
..countless animals suffer and die to become part of a Burberry coat...
I'd be willing to bet that I could count the dead animals in one coat.

BIG_DADDY
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
PETA = Biggest hypocrites on the planet. Why the main stream media refuses to expose them for what they are is beyond me.

Frosty
08-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Boy, the PETA folk just can't wait to take their clothes off. :shake: Too bad they are all mostly pasty vegans with no muscle tone.

Mr Luzcious
08-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Sure, mention it AFTER the fact.

Frosty
08-23-2007, 02:18 PM
PETA = Biggest hypocrites on the planet. Why the main stream media refuses to expose them for what they are is beyond me.

No kidding. It was really pissing me off with all the talk by media folk about how Vick should rehabilitate his image when he gets out and give a bunch of time and money to PETA. :shake:

At least do something worthwhile.

RockChalk
08-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Boy, the PETA folk just can't wait to take their clothes off. :shake: Too bad they are all mostly pasty vegans with no muscle tone.

i was going to say this thread is useless w/out pics, but after reading that i've decided i'd rather not see any :Lin:

Mr Luzcious
08-23-2007, 02:22 PM
http://www.bustedtees.com/bt/images/BT-vegetarian-gallery-518.jpg

Frosty
08-23-2007, 02:22 PM
i was going to say this thread is useless w/out pics, but after reading that i've decided i'd rather not see any :Lin:

Smart move.

BIG_DADDY
08-23-2007, 02:25 PM
No kidding. It was really pissing me off with all the talk by media folk about how Vick should rehabilitate his image when he gets out and give a bunch of time and money to PETA. :shake:

At least do something worthwhile.

$$$$ to help them kill a few more family pets they promise to find new homes for or bomb a testing facility killing all the animals inside. Vick has received more exposure by the media than all of PETA's terrorist activities combined. This is a good sight that exposes PETA

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

Yet CNN just used PETA to go after Vick. They also interviewed Wayne Parcells form the HSUS who is for killing all domestic animals.

“One generation and out. We have no problem with the extinction of domestic animals. They are creations of human selective breeding...We have no ethical obligation to preserve the different breeds of livestock produced through selective breeding.”
Wayne Pacelle, HSUS, former director of the Fund for Animals, Animal People, May 1993

munkey
08-23-2007, 02:27 PM

Mmmmmm.....Baby! (http://www.uglypeople.com/voting.php?next=dXBsb2FkZWQvMTA0OTY5L25pY2VzbWlsZS5qcGc=)