PDA

View Full Version : I can't leave for Iraq and think we are this bad!

Red Dawg
08-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Tell me it's not true, or at least maybe it's not.

Brodie was awfiul

The whole ream was awful

Gun has not unleashed his defense yet. No blitzes?

I picked the right year for Iraq.

Hope I'm wrong

beer bacon
08-23-2007, 09:34 PM
If you hide in Canada for ten years or so, we might be decent by then.

Archie Bunker
08-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Hopefully McIntosh improves the the line and therefore Croyle will have more than .5 seconds to do something.

Gun always goes vanilla in the preseason.

Personally I'm ready for a rebuilding year and am not concerned with W-L just want progress for 08-09.

Anyway good luck in Iraq.

KCJohnny
08-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Tell me it's not true, or at least maybe it's not.

Brodie was awfiul

The whole ream was awful

Gun has not unleashed his defense yet. No blitzes?

I picked the right year for Iraq.

Hope I'm wrong
I saw the Chiefs lose to Indy in January 2004 while I was in Baghdad with the 82nd Airborne. Believe me, the team you are deploying with is the most kick-ass, highly professional assembly of world-beaters that will make football will seem silly in comparison to counterinsurgency ops in OIF. God speed, buddy, and trust your training.
Master Sergeant Proctor

ChiTown
08-23-2007, 10:02 PM
Damnit, Carl! :cuss:

stumppy
08-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Just keep in mind these are only preseason games. They have not game planned for any of them. Both the O and D have been intentionally limited to a few basic plays and formations. We have yet to see anything that resembles a WR in motion or a blitz by the D.
Just think. While you're gone the team will be going through their rookie QB, rookie WR, new to the job OC, rebuilding the D, getting younger all the way around growing pains. The next team you'll be able to watch will be a lot better than the one all of us will have to suffer through this year.

Simplex3
08-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Do us all a favor and leave for Iraq knowing you're working with the best team in the world. Don't sweat the petty stuff, just pet the sweaty stuff.

Dave Lane
08-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Don't go thats my advice.

Dave

JohninGpt
08-23-2007, 10:55 PM
I spent the '04 - '05 season running the roads of Al Anbar. Did I miss anything?