PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Eddie Kennison?

htismaqe
08-24-2007, 07:49 AM
I noticed the miscommunication between him and Brodie on 3 or 4 occasions last night.

So I went back and watch the 1st half again and watched all of the WR's. On each of the occasions, including the interception, Brodie appeared to be throwing to one route while Kennison was running another. What was weird is that it was only readily apparent with Kennison.

I got to work this morning and the first thing my buddy said to me was "Kennison is probably trying to protect his boy Huard." I'm not into conspiracy theories, but it certainly is strange.

DenverChief
08-24-2007, 07:53 AM
CUT HIM!

HonestChieffan
08-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Must be Eddies fault whatever it is

htismaqe
08-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Must be Eddies fault whatever it is

I said I was stopping short of blaming Eddie.

I just find it odd that a guy that's been in the league as long as Eddie appeared to be having the most problems running the right routes.

After all, he is a Vermeil guy, with very little time left in the league. He may not be on-board with going through a rebuilding year.

Stinger
08-24-2007, 08:58 AM
He took a page from LJ and is holding out until he gets that 3 dollars from LJ (see the end of Hard Knocks). :D

Chief Henry
08-24-2007, 09:24 AM
We don't know if Eddie was running the wrong route. Croyle could have been confused. My guess would be that Croyle was wrong, but its just a guess.

We need to be prepared for a long season with a
high first round draft pick. Our O. Line is brutal.

Croyle's going to need alot of Ben Gay and Deep
muscle massages this season.

I still want to see Printers and this kid Jeff Terrell
work with the first string O. Why not, we're not
going any where this season. Lets see who can suck it up and play QB.

htismaqe
08-24-2007, 09:47 AM
We don't know if Eddie was running the wrong route. Croyle could have been confused. My guess would be that Croyle was wrong, but its just a guess.

We need to be prepared for a long season with a
high first round draft pick. Our O. Line is brutal.

Croyle's going to need alot of Ben Gay and Deep
muscle massages this season.

I still want to see Printers and this kid Jeff Terrell
work with the first string O. Why not, we're not
going any where this season. Lets see who can suck it up and play QB.

My first guess was that it was Croyle's fault.

And then I watched the other WR's, who didn't seem to have the same problem as Kennison.

Wile_E_Coyote
08-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Would the coaches tell him to run the wrong route in a pre-season game to see how Brodie would handle it?

htismaqe
08-24-2007, 10:01 AM
Would the coaches tell him to run the wrong route in a pre-season game to see how Brodie would handle it?

We are talking about Herm, Solari, and Curl.

They probably told him to run the wrong route without knowing it. :D

MGRS13
08-24-2007, 10:16 AM
My first guess was that it was Croyle's fault.

And then I watched the other WR's, who didn't seem to have the same problem as Kennison.
My guess is Kennison is the only one running the correct routes.