PDA

View Full Version : How prepared are the Chiefs?!

Frankie
08-24-2007, 09:08 AM
It seems that the coaches and the players took acting on HBO more seriously than the actual Training Camp. This team was woefully unprepared and showed up as if there's been no training camp.
:banghead:

Your thoughts? Has the HBO appearance given this team delusions of grandeur?

Extra Point
08-24-2007, 09:13 AM
I think Herm needs to go back to Silverstein Eye Centers, then adjust his dim view of the offensive playbook. Don't the Chiefs pay him enough, so he wouldn't have to do commercials? How 'bout: "You pay to win the games!"

Frankie
08-24-2007, 01:01 PM
The homer in me wants to believe the commentator last night saying "The Saints have game-planned this game, while the Chiefs are still evaluating players." Maybe we will get past that stage by the Rams game and game-plan that one. If that's the case, next week we should see the real Chiefs.

ROYC75
08-24-2007, 01:05 PM
How prepared are the Chiefs?!

Prepared ? For what ? Last Place in the AFC West ? A losing season ?

Whatever it is, they are lost on what their assignments are.

Stinger
08-24-2007, 01:08 PM
The homer in me wants to believe the commentator last night saying "The Saints have game-planned this game, while the Chiefs are still evaluating players." Maybe we will get past that stage by the Rams game and game-plan that one. If that's the case, next week we should see the real Chiefs.

Considering that the Saints returned 21 of 22 staters (I believe that is correct) they can really game plan and or just focus on what they need to tweak.

I guess there is some validity to that although I am not sure I believe that entirely. A majority of me just says the Saints are a better team right now. Now at the end of the season that result may be different, but that still doesn't relieve my concern for the offensive line at this point and time.

KC-TBB
08-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Considering that the Saints returned 21 of 22 staters (I believe that is correct) they can really game plan and or just focus on what they need to tweak.

I guess there is some validity to that although I am not sure I believe that entirely. A majority of me just says the Saints are a better team right now. Now at the end of the season that result may be different, but that still doesn't relieve my concern for the offensive line at this point and time.

I fear you are correct young patawan!

Redrum_69
08-24-2007, 01:32 PM
I fear you are correct young patawan!

wtf is a patawan?!!?

Is that similar to a dookie?

ChiefsCountry
08-24-2007, 01:33 PM

Also last night was the Saints 4th preseason game as well.

Stinger
08-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Is that similar to a dookie?

Dookie?? Hey a POOP Thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KurtCobain
08-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Dookie?? Hey a POOP Thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh snap...

ChiefaRoo
08-24-2007, 03:08 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYO1QShTeL4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYO1QShTeL4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>