PDA

View Full Version : Demon's racial ramblings

Demonpenz
08-24-2007, 01:18 PM
The last couple weeks I feel like I have been getting unfair treatment at a couple places. Banks and a couple grocery stores. Not to the point that I would throw a fit. I was trying to cash a check made out to "Ray Demonpenz" My name is Raphael but I go by Ray for short. I felt the person at the bank was giving me shit just because I was a white dude. I have an account there and everything. I told her look that is prenounced Ray FEE AL. I bet you take a bunch of checks from "TONY BLA BLA BLA" and the persons name is Anthony. A couple times I have been at some price choppers in raytown and KC and I will be sitting in line and as soon as a black person gets behind me they open up a new register. Would it make me a whiney bitch if I actually said something. I can't figure if it is all in my head what the deal is. Maybe everytime i am in line someone gets off break. I don't know. I come back to st joseph and I try not to go to the places in KC anymore that I feel unfit to serve me. Just something that bothered me lately.

Here is another thing I have struggled with. If I was picking out workers for a job that we were going to have to work with and they were equally matched. Would it be ok to choose the white one because I feel we could work better together being more cohesive.

mikeyis4dcats.
08-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Have you been served at a Denny's recently?

Micjones
08-24-2007, 01:21 PM
In reference to the question you posed...

How could you know whether or not the two of you would form a more cohesive relationship?

Redrum_69
08-24-2007, 01:26 PM
price choppers in raytown

Theres your problem

RAY TOWN

Demonpenz
08-24-2007, 01:29 PM
In reference to the question you posed...

How could you know whether or not the two of you would form a more cohesive relationship?

From previous encounters of working together which nullifies my question which was pretty much shit because no one is ever going to be equal

Redrum_69
08-24-2007, 01:31 PM
So what the hell is the racial argument here

sounds more like you are justa grumpy old man afraid of those new credit card things and machines that track your every movement..

Demonpenz
08-24-2007, 01:32 PM
price choppers in raytown

Theres your problem

RAY TOWN

I knew better than to shop there. I remember when white people knew their place.

Demonpenz
08-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Not really an arguement I am just trying to decide if I should say something if I have to wait inline longer or get bad service because of the color of my skin.

Redrum_69
08-24-2007, 01:34 PM
I knew better than to shop there. I remember when white people knew their place.

Its bad enough to go to 63rd st drive in flea market on the weekends, hoping that you'll get the correct change back the first time from a mexican selling a box of cereal thats one year past the expiration date

Redrum_69
08-24-2007, 01:35 PM
Not really an arguement I am just trying to decide if I should say something if I have to wait inline longer or get bad service because of the color of my skin.

Are you that sensitive? Are you a guy? Does your wife believe in spousal abuse if you get out of line?

Simply Red
08-24-2007, 01:36 PM
shoot up the store. It's a new trend that is catchy.

Demonpenz
08-24-2007, 01:37 PM
shoot up the store. It's a new trend that is catchy.

Back in the day I would have tried, but I can't find a decent vein anymore.

Simply Red
08-24-2007, 01:38 PM
who needs vein's when you can buy ninja suits on-line?

Simply Red
08-24-2007, 01:41 PM
I think I know what you are saying though. What iritates the hell out of me more than anything in the world are people in stores etc. who are not cognisant of their surroundings and get in the way and don't adjust to share space. :banghead:

Redrum_69
08-24-2007, 01:42 PM

What you do is...play Grand Theft Auto...thats what I do when I get frustrated in life.