PDA

View Full Version : Panic thread.....

talastan
08-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Sorry if this is a repost:

Don't hold it back ChiefsPlanet....Let it all out so we can get on with the actual season.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKb7hEpjyjc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKb7hEpjyjc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

DaKCMan AP
08-24-2007, 02:43 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

VonneMarie
08-24-2007, 02:44 PM
OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

cdcox
08-24-2007, 02:50 PM
panic planet
panic thread
panic post
panic paragraph
panic sentence
panic word
panic letter
panic pixel

HemiEd
08-24-2007, 02:50 PM
This is hilarious and so predicatable.

So many of you were so resigned to a rebuilding season, and willing to put up with a shitty record in order to draft higher and build a team.

We haven't even played a single regular season game yet, or a preseason game with out best offensive player.
Now the sky is falling.
You guys asked for it, now you have it.
Losing sucks, I hate it and the rebuilding. Obviously, many of you don't like it either or even understand what it is like to be pathetic.

You rebuilding fans better buck up, it hasn't even started to get ugly or depressing yet.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. But you better be willling to see it through and stick with it.

htismaqe
08-24-2007, 02:53 PM

So many of you were so resigned to a rebuilding season, and willing to put up with a shitty record in order to draft higher and build a team.

We haven't even played a single regular season game yet, or a preseason game with out best offensive player.
Now the sky is falling.
Losing sucks, I hate it and the rebuilding. Obviously, many of you don't like it either or even understand what it is like to be pathetic.

You rebuilding fans better buck up, it hasn't even started to get ugly or depressing yet.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. But you better be willling to see it through and stick with it.

Copy and paste posting is kinda tacky...

Spott
08-24-2007, 02:54 PM
I don't see what's so bad about rebuilding. We've been "rebuilding" since that Christmas day loss back in '71. Another year or 2 of it won't kill us.

talastan
08-24-2007, 02:54 PM

Now the sky is falling.

I agree hence why I put up this thread. Maybe everyone can take a deep breath and realize that this is part of football. Sometimes teams needs to get younger and this is the only way it happens. Especially if you have a LOT of first and second years guys on your starting squad.

ROYC75
08-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Panic ?

Here ?

You obviously have the wrong Planet.

crazycoffey
PRINT 'EM!!!!

It's a Superbowl year.

talastan
panic planet
panic thread
panic post
panic paragraph
panic sentence
panic word
panic letter
panic pixel

Panic byte.

Redrum_69
08-24-2007, 03:11 PM
panic pm

panic practice

panic preseason

panic orgasm

Stinger
08-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Let it all out so we can get on with the actual season.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K92OVFeGgIE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K92OVFeGgIE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

gblowfish
08-24-2007, 03:24 PM
DAAAAAAAAAAMIT CARL!!!!!!