PDA

View Full Version : OU fan vs UT fan, balls torn off in bar

KCChiefsMan
08-26-2007, 02:51 PM
I've been to this bar a few times, Henry Hudson's on western/memorial here in OKC. An OU fan ripped a texas fans balls off, seriously. If it's a repost, fix the search engine

By Jay F. Marks
Staff Writer
The rancor in the Red River Rivalry apparently doesn't die between football or basketball seasons.

An Oklahoma City man has been charged with aggravated assault and battery, accused of causing extensive damage to another man's scrotum just because he wore a University of Texas shirt into a local bar.

Allen Michael Beckett, 53, has not been arrested on the felony charge, which was filed Monday in Oklahoma County District Court. It carries up to five years in prison if he is convicted.

Beckett is accused of having launched a verbal attack on Brian Thomas when the other man walked into Henry Hudson's Pub at 3509 NW 58 on June 17, according to court documents.

What happened
Thomas said Beckett, whom he had never met, called him "everything under the sun” for wearing a Longhorns T-shirt into the bar.

He said he and his friend sat at a table in the corner and tried to ignore the other man, but other man — who apparently is a University of Oklahoma fan — kept screaming at him.

Thomas said he decided he'd had enough after about 20 minutes of Beckett's abuse so he went to the bar to pay his tab. When he turned around, he said Beckett grabbed his crotch and refused to let go.

Thomas hit the other man several times before several bar patrons intervened, but Thomas said Beckett didn't let go until Thomas heard his scrotum tear and blood ran down his leg.

Thomas, who grew up a Texas fan, said it took more than 60 stitches to close his wound.

Two months later, he said he still is a lot of pain.The injury also caused Thomas to fall behind on his child support payments because he couldn't work.

Beckett could not be reached for comment Wednesday by The Oklahoman.

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Typical Okie behavior. I bet Skip has handled many a Longhorns balls in his life. C'mon Skip admit it, you know you like ball fightin' while wearing your OU gear or an oversized looney tunes t-shirt from Wal-Mart.

PunkinDrublic
08-26-2007, 02:53 PM
This year at the annual Texas OU game I'm wearing a Boise State shirt. I could give a shit about either school.

the Talking Can
08-26-2007, 02:56 PM
holy mother

Skip Towne
08-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Has anyone else noticed that in any thread about male genitalia, Chiefaroo is the first one on the scene. Coincidence? I think not.

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Has anyone else noticed that in any thread about male genitalia, Chiefaroo is the first one on the scene. Coincidence? I think not.

Skip, did you bail your cousin out for tearing that UT guys ball sack? You better sell your car so you can raise the $900 bail.

Skip Towne
08-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Skip, did you bail your cousin out for tearing that UT guys ball sack? You better sell your car so you can raise the $900 bail.
This is a trumped up charge. Everybody knows Texans don't have any balls.

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2007, 03:07 PM
This is a trumped up charge. Everybody knows Texans don't have any balls.

Finally, something we agree on. ;)

Skip Towne
08-26-2007, 03:09 PM
Finally, something we agree on. ;)
:thumb:

Rain Man
This year at the annual Texas OU game I'm wearing a Boise State shirt. I could give a shit about either school.

I still wouldn't sit next to that OU guy if I was you.

That's a pretty weird story. And what kind of man grabs another man's scrotum in anything other than self-defense? That OU guy really has some issues. I hope he gets his own scrotum sued off.

KCChiefsMan
actually he must have some big balls to grab on them through jeans, damn. I would have went for his eyeballs if someone lashed on to my set like that

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2007, 03:12 PM
actually he must have some big balls to grab on them through jeans, damn. I would have went for his eyeballs if someone lashed on to my set like that

He was a UT fan. He could of been wearing a pair of fuscia colored Soccer shorts while going Navajo.

PunkinDrublic
08-26-2007, 03:14 PM
I still wouldn't sit next to that OU guy if I was you.

That's a pretty weird story. And what kind of man grabs another man's scrotum in anything other than self-defense? That OU guy really has some issues. I hope he gets his own scrotum sued off.

Good point maybe I'll have to wear a cup.

KCChiefsMan
08-26-2007, 03:15 PM
He was a UT fan. He could of been wearing a pair of fuscia colored Soccer shorts while going Navajo.

nice, true that

Toad
08-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Well, now, don't ya think the fella was asking for it? He did wear Longhorn colors in Sooner nation and the Okie couldn't find his nuthooks...

MVChiefFan
08-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Oh well, at least he doesn't have to worry about other child support payments to fall behind on.

Bugeater
08-26-2007, 10:00 PM
but Thomas said Beckett didn't let go until Thomas heard his scrotum tear and blood ran down his leg.
Well that certainly gives a new meaning to "Red River Rivalry".

KCChiefsMan
08-27-2007, 12:32 AM
ya I better not wear my KU Jayhawk shirts out here just to be on the safe side

ChiefaRoo
08-27-2007, 12:35 AM
ya I better not wear my KU Jayhawk shirts out here just to be on the safe side

You'd probably get sodomized.

Buehler445
08-27-2007, 03:12 AM
OWWWWWWWWW.

I can't believe the Texas guy didn't blow the OU guy's head off. Everybody in Texas has a gun on their person at all times. Either way, the dude deserves some cruel and unusual punishment for this one.

Archie F. Swin
09-12-2007, 10:56 AM
OWWWWWWWWW.

I can't believe the Texas guy didn't blow the OU guy's head off. Everybody in Texas has a gun on their person at all times. Either way, the dude deserves some cruel and unusual punishment for this one.

well...um...they weren't in Texas

FloridaMan88
09-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Typical Chokelahoma fans... obsessed with other guys' genitals.

And by the way Choklehoma fans enjoy your win this past Saturday but remember that we still have the '88 Orange Bowl and the two other times in the '80s when we destroyed your championship pipe dreams.

Ultra Peanut
09-12-2007, 12:44 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMXYTJ8v1gs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zMXYTJ8v1gs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Buehler445
09-12-2007, 06:18 PM
well...um...they weren't in Texas

But the Texas fan should have had a gun.

Toad
09-12-2007, 07:12 PM

And by the way Choklehoma fans enjoy your win this past Saturday but remember that we still have the '88 Orange Bowl and the two other times in the '80s when we destroyed your championship pipe dreams.

I think you'll need to count the national championship banners.

DaKCMan AP
09-12-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm guessing the odds are extremely low that either person actually attended OU or UT.

Time's Yours
09-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Damn, I was considering going to OU this year. Glad I went to IU instead. I feel pretty safe representing my undergrad school (KU) here in Bloomington. I haven't had anybody go for the balls in a bar yet, lol.

Skip Towne
09-12-2007, 07:30 PM

Damn you're ignorant.