PDA

View Full Version : Theres been a GOATSE sighting...

Deberg_1990
08-26-2007, 04:30 PM
He posted in the Katherine Heigl thread at 5:26PM 8/26/2007....but now its deleted....

Why is he hiding??

Priest4Prez
08-26-2007, 04:33 PM
the croyle thing?

kstater
08-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Maybe he got laid?

ROFL

Valiant
08-26-2007, 04:35 PM
the croyle thing?

What did he say that his boss and website said Croyle was going to be the starter without question because their sources in the Chiefs organization told them so... One of these things again?

kcxiv
08-26-2007, 04:44 PM
He's making a Herman Edwards highlight video of his press conferences.

Skip Towne
08-26-2007, 04:51 PM
His post count has been stuck at 49,999 for several days now. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet.

BigMeatballDave
08-26-2007, 04:53 PM
His post count has been stuck at 49,999 for several days now. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet.Gawd... Didn't Endelt do the same thing?

Chiefspants
08-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Maybe hes wanting everyone to overreact and guess at why hes not posting

boogblaster
08-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Im lost without him ...

Skip Towne
08-26-2007, 05:04 PM
It's possible he's getting a lot of overtime at McDonalds.

BigMeatballDave
08-26-2007, 05:11 PM
It's possible he's getting a lot of overtime at McDonalds.So, he IS working for a clown...

ChiefsfaninPA
08-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Maybe hes wanting everyone to overreact and guess at why hes not posting

Bingo. All the post whoring and attention whoring he does and then we make threads like this to inflate his ego as if he is missed. It is much more pleasant around here if you ask me.

Skip Towne
08-26-2007, 05:13 PM
So, he IS working for a clown...
Two of them it appears.

ChiefsCountry
08-26-2007, 05:45 PM
http://media.scout.com/media/jfd/115/logo.gif

http://gpclone.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Star_Wars_Logo.jpg

http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/musicians/carrie_underwood/carrie_underwood_WI.jpg

http://www.fanballnews.com/images/article_images/images/4528.jpg

See if this gets him to post or he might need to go to the bathroom. :p

Skip Towne
08-26-2007, 05:57 PM
http://media.scout.com/media/jfd/115/logo.gif

http://gpclone.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Star_Wars_Logo.jpg

http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/musicians/carrie_underwood/carrie_underwood_WI.jpg

http://www.fanballnews.com/images/article_images/images/4528.jpg

See if this gets him to post or he might need to go to the bathroom. :p
Damn, you're doing some serious trolling for him.

ChiefsCountry
08-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Damn, you're doing some serious trolling for him.

Well thats the only crap he talks about it.

ChiefsfaninPA
08-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Well thats the only crap he talks about it.

Come on there is more to GoChiefs. There's, there's............there's..............well there is something more I just haven't figured it out yet.

Mr. Laz
08-26-2007, 06:05 PM
He just posted in the Katherine Heigl thread a few minutes ago....but now its deleted....

Why is he hiding??
why do you give a ****?

StcChief
08-26-2007, 06:52 PM
What give him more attention?

ChiefsFire
08-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Hes suffering from a severe case of rosey palm and unable to type.

OctoberFart
08-26-2007, 06:57 PM
He is hiding with his tail between his legs because he is exposed for the fraud he is. He is a rip off writer who has no ability to judge talent. He lies about all of this inside info but the crap he writes completely conflicted what you could see on HBO hardknocks.

Adept Havelock
08-26-2007, 07:05 PM
He is hiding with his tail between his legs because he is exposed for the fraud he is. He is a rip off writer who has no ability to judge talent. He lies about all of this inside info but the crap he writes completely conflicted what you could see on HBO hardknocks.

And in spite of those tremendous handicaps his posts are still far more entertaining than yours. ;)

OctoberFart
08-26-2007, 07:14 PM
And in spite of those tremendous handicaps his posts are still far more entertaining than yours. ;)

That's because you are drinking his Koolaide. Prepare for the queefs finishing last in the Division. Even Salisbury agrees and said that KC and Oakland will be battling for third.

Adept Havelock
08-26-2007, 07:16 PM
That's because you are drinking his Koolaide. Prepare for the queefs finishing last in the Division. Even Salisbury agrees and said that KC and Oakland will be battling for third.

You really don't have a clue, do you? Well, I guess that goes with being a Chokeland fan.

I know he's FOS. Even FOS, he's far more of a asset to this community than you.

kcfanXIII
08-26-2007, 07:24 PM
You really don't have a clue, do you? Well, I guess that goes with being a Chokeland fan.

I know he's FOS. Even FOS, he's far more of a asset to this community than you.

agreed. i can't stand rival fans posting nothing but shit talking on this site. you can run down the list of rival fans that add intelligent conversation, and you will never find autumnwind among them.

Bowser
08-26-2007, 07:26 PM

Good, because Salisbury has picked us to be tops in the AFC West the past three years.

Adept Havelock
08-26-2007, 07:27 PM
agreed. i can't stand rival fans posting nothing but shit talking on this site. you can run down the list of rival fans that add intelligent conversation, and you will never find autumnwind among them.

Yep, we've got quite a few rival fans that are solid contributers...even a couple minions of Al Davis.

Hell, Autumnwind posts barely qualify as conversation, let alone intelligent. I think he's the guy Steven Lynch is singing about in "Special Ed".

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Maybe he got laid?

ROFL

Who's the unlucky guy?

Dr. Johnny Fever
08-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Maybe he's just tired of being proven wrong and being called out for it... finally.

He'll be back... I'm not that lucky.

Adept Havelock
08-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Who's the unlucky guy?

ROFL

Another GoChiefs sighting....

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2007, 07:38 PM
ROFL

Another GoChiefs sighting....

Hello Kitty?! Heh!

Adept Havelock
08-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Hello Kitty?! Heh!

He always did fancy himself a Pink Lord o' the Thith.

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2007, 07:44 PM
He always did fancy himself a Pink Lord o' the Thith.

You're in rare form tonight AH. Thanks for the laugh.

mdstu
08-26-2007, 08:30 PM

Even Salisbury!

This thread might as well be wiped off the server, AW has brought the Mojo. Bringing out the big guns so to speak.

Priest4Prez
08-26-2007, 08:42 PM
I actually miss GC posting. Haven't seen fax around much either. Must be a lot of mass consumption of alcohol around the planet. Hopefully nobody has taken their life over this decision.

ChiefaRoo
08-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Maybe he went to one of those get fit spas and is in Arizona working out and getting fit so he can come back and devastate the female population with his new found looks.

Skip Towne
08-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Maybe he went to one of those get fit spas and is in Arizona working out and getting fit so he can come back and devastate the female population with his new found looks.
Yeah, and maybe you can get a date.

TEX
08-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Maybe he's just tired of being proven wrong and being called out for it... finally.

He'll be back... I'm not that lucky.

ROFL Me either.
He writes, therfore he thinks he's right way too much of the time. :rolleyes:

easymobee
08-26-2007, 10:49 PM
He's been posting at Orangemane, and he's starting to get rolling on becoming a Huard lover again.

Deberg_1990
08-26-2007, 10:51 PM
and he's starting to get rolling on becoming a Huard lover again.

Well that didnt take long. Dude flip flops so much he should run for President.

easymobee
08-26-2007, 10:55 PM
Well that didnt take long. Dude flip flops so much he should run for President.

This is actually a real quote from him there.

"I'm the little engine that could. And so is Damon Huard"

Also, there is a rather lengthly thread he started titled something along the lines of .... "Do the Chiefs scare you more now that Huard was named starter?"

SBK
08-27-2007, 12:14 AM
This is actually a real quote from him there.

"I'm the little engine that could. And so is Damon Huard"

Also, there is a rather lengthly thread he started titled something along the lines of .... "Do the Chiefs scare you more now that Huard was named starter?"

Ok, are the Broncos gonna suck? Or do they gameplan for the preseason as well as the Chiefs do? Serious question.

Kaylore
08-27-2007, 12:23 AM
He's been posting at Orangemane, and he's starting to get rolling on becoming a Huard lover again.
Yeah, he's got his schtick down pat. He was telling us how awesome Croyle was going to be and that he was the next Joe Montana. His Brodie Croyle Vs. Jay Cutler thread was a good one. Anyway, he wiped the Croyle egg off his face and switched right to "Huard is taking us to the playoffs mode" without missing a beat. Funny stuff.

OctoberFart
08-27-2007, 07:41 AM
ROFL Me either.
He STEALS, therfore he thinks he's right way too much of the time. :rolleyes:

Fixed it for you.

OctoberFart
08-27-2007, 04:27 PM
GOQUEER has been hiding from this place with his dink between his legs over at the ORANGEMANE. He is a flip flopper fan from KC and Denver.

OctoberFart
08-28-2007, 10:45 AM
He is posting like crazy on the donkey board. He is a good rip of GOQUEER that is really accurate.

Mediator12.....Please! Stop it. You have no clue, and continue to prove it around here. You are the one who CONTINUALLY hyped Croyle and now you say why should you care about him? Well, because you were his biggest advocate and he FAILED, that's why Chump.

As for Cutler, he played without his top WR corp for most of the preseason and 2 starting OL on the left side. And he was productive, not destructive unlike KC's QB's in a similar situation. Cutler does not have to be all world on offense for DEN to succeed, just above average and make few Mistakes which he did quite well. He is still learning, but he makes plays or does not screw the team with mistakes, which is all they need from him right now.

You continue to act like a biased subjective Chiefs fan with little analytical skill or talent to evaluate performance on the field. Go take a coaching class, buy a book, or find some way to educate your self on Football. Hell, go coach peewee if its the only thing you can do. You would spend your time more wisely than typing the drivel you suppose about football here. The only thing you have done as a member here is be a whipping boy that loves to take abuse. I know it takes all kinds on a board, but all you are is chiefs troll fodder.

ChiefaRoo
08-28-2007, 01:36 PM
I think Go Chiefs is camped out in line at Dunkin Donuts waiting for their new trans fat free Bear Claws.

King_Chief_Fan
08-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Yeah, he's got his schtick down pat. He was telling us how awesome Croyle was going to be and that he was the next Joe Montana. His Brodie Croyle Vs. Jay Cutler thread was a good one. Anyway, he wiped the Croyle egg off his face and switched right to "Huard is taking us to the playoffs mode" without missing a beat. Funny stuff.
He did the same thing with Herm.
The goof has no credibility. He flip flops like a fish on the bank.
His purpose in life is to finally be a donkey fan. Please mentor him into your fandom.
KCF

Coach
08-28-2007, 04:07 PM
I wonder if he's still the Supreme Commander of the Germ Warfare, or has he become a Benedict Arnold? :hmmm:

bringbackmarty
08-28-2007, 05:44 PM
I like it without him

HypnotizedMonkey
08-28-2007, 05:56 PM
this thread is like one of the lamest things I've seen all day!

Valiant
08-28-2007, 07:28 PM
I found the video of why he is not showing himself..

He got punked by a skateboarder after picking a fight..

Someone embed this.. ****ing hilarious...

http://www.evilchili.com/mediaview/13509/Wussy_Kid_Gets_A_Skateboard_Thrown_At_Him

Valiant
08-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Aha!!!

<embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1772767" quality="best" width="400" height="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Priest4Prez
08-28-2007, 07:50 PM
this thread is like one of the lamest things I've seen all day!
ROFL Hypnotized Monkey's ass looks big in those pants ROFL

Deberg_1990
08-28-2007, 07:51 PM
He is posting like crazy on the donkey board. He is a good rip of GOQUEER that is really accurate.

Mediator12.....Please! Stop it. You have no clue, and continue to prove it around here. You are the one who CONTINUALLY hyped Croyle and now you say why should you care about him? Well, because you were his biggest advocate and he FAILED, that's why Chump.

As for Cutler, he played without his top WR corp for most of the preseason and 2 starting OL on the left side. And he was productive, not destructive unlike KC's QB's in a similar situation. Cutler does not have to be all world on offense for DEN to succeed, just above average and make few Mistakes which he did quite well. He is still learning, but he makes plays or does not screw the team with mistakes, which is all they need from him right now.

You continue to act like a biased subjective Chiefs fan with little analytical skill or talent to evaluate performance on the field. Go take a coaching class, buy a book, or find some way to educate your self on Football. Hell, go coach peewee if its the only thing you can do. You would spend your time more wisely than typing the drivel you suppose about football here. The only thing you have done as a member here is be a whipping boy that loves to take abuse. I know it takes all kinds on a board, but all you are is chiefs troll fodder.

But But...

I was on HBO!!!

GoChiefs