PDA

View Full Version : Which Gym persona are you?

Jilly
08-29-2007, 02:43 PM
I got to thinking as I was running on the ole elliptical machine this morning and glancing around at the diversity of people, what gym persona would the people of Chiefs Planet be?

For instance, This guy:

Spandex shorts (black), wife beater (tucked in), Colorful bandana on his head, Oakley's on top of the bandana, shaved arms, black socks and tennies.

or this girl:

apparently at 5:30am, gets up with all of her make up on and her hair done, gets to gym greets her friend, chats in the middle of the machines, upon my leaving at 7am...she is still in the same place.

can you add others??? Do you fit one of these descriptions??

Saulbadguy
08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
I got to thinking as I was running on the ole elliptical machine this morning and glancing around at the diversity of people, what gym persona would the people of Chiefs Planet be?

For instance, This guy:

Spandex shorts (black), wife beater (tucked in), Colorful bandana on his head, Oakley's on top of the bandana, shaved arms, black socks and tennies.

That's gotta be BIG_DADDY. Except he doesn't wear spandex shorts, he wears the USA Flag zubaz style pants.

BigVE
08-29-2007, 02:55 PM
How about the guy who likes to GRUNT like he is lifting a 1000 lbs for each and every rep when in reality he is still on the "little girls" settings? I also see all the powerlifter wannabes that put way too much weight on the bar/rack and then swing or heave the weight up in any manor possible so they can say they lifted it (curls are the usual suspect...put your back into it!).

kcwooskie
08-29-2007, 02:56 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIFofh1MEaM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIFofh1MEaM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

kepp
08-29-2007, 03:04 PM
http://www.cosmomovieawards.com/actors/images/benstiller_dodgeball.jpg

Bugeater
08-29-2007, 03:22 PM
I'd be the guy drinking at the bar next door.

Adept Havelock
08-29-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm the cranky older guy who's there because he's too cheap to buy home equipment, but all the damn kids may drive me to it.

StcChief
08-29-2007, 03:36 PM
I'd be the guy drinking at the bar next door.
at 5:30 AM ROFL when 3rd shift let's out.

Zebedee DuBois
08-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Profuse sweater

Tribal Warfare
08-29-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm the guy who's drenched in sweat, and yelling like a madman during a workout

Duck Dog
08-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Do people still work out? I thought that fad died with the 80's.

88TG88
08-29-2007, 03:50 PM
How about the guy who likes to GRUNT like he is lifting a 1000 lbs for each and every rep when in reality he is still on the "little girls" settings? I also see all the powerlifter wannabes that put way too much weight on the bar/rack and then swing or heave the weight up in any manor possible so they can say they lifted it (curls are the usual suspect...put your back into it!).
those ppl need to die.

The Franchise
08-29-2007, 03:53 PM
I'd be the guy that works out on a smith machine at my brother's house because I hate all of those people you just listed.

Tribal Warfare
My fav "persona" is the supplement babies, you know the guys who workout once a month, but are ripped like their Mr. Olympia. They usually prance around doing on set then wait 10 minutes talking to their buddies, checking if their oil is low in their car, and very meticulous that they don't break the wide stanc, WWE strut. Then when all that is accomplished within those 10 minutes between sets that's when they decide to do another

BIG_DADDY
Do people still work out? I thought that fad died with the 80's.

Cool avatar.

Dunit35
08-29-2007, 04:03 PM

Actually, we did that quite a bit in high school. Helped our form on tackling.

BigVE
08-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Actually, we did that quite a bit in high school. Helped our form on tackling.

Dude, I would say you should have had a better coach. I'm not the ultimate expert but the chances of you hurting yourself doing that is more likely than getting much benefits from it. Just my opinion.

HonestChieffan
08-29-2007, 04:09 PM
People who go to gyms scare me. Why dont they go do some work and be productive. Its free, it works, and you dont have to pay some place for a years membership so you can sweat or at least act like you are gonna sweat.

bunch of dilwads who go to those places anyway.

BigVE
08-29-2007, 04:11 PM
I finally just got my home gym "furnished" so now we dont have to bother going to the gym. It's kind of nice being able to workout in your undies if you choose to. :)

Nzoner
08-29-2007, 04:17 PM
I don't even know wtf 5:30 a.m. looks like unless it's thru drunk eyes.

BigVE
08-29-2007, 04:21 PM
I don't even know wtf 5:30 a.m. looks like unless it's thru drunk eyes.
(SIGH) Im at work by 5am most days and YES it does suck...but its nice being OFF of work by 1 or 2pm most days!

Nzoner
08-29-2007, 04:26 PM
(SIGH) Im at work by 5am most days and YES it does suck...but its nice being OFF of work by 1 or 2pm most days!

And I respect for you that,it's just I'm a lousy morning person and the main reason I knew I had to have my own business.

BigVE
08-29-2007, 04:50 PM
He he...how about THIS? http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/2007/08/29/grandma_65_bench_presses_1155_pounds/5795/

Demonpenz
08-29-2007, 04:57 PM
I hate the fraternaty bench and bicept 10 minute workout. I ususally hit the legs for 30 minutes or an hour when I go to the gym.

Valiant
08-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Trust me I see all these types since I go to 24 hour... I work out 4-6 days a week so I am sure I fall in somewhere..

The milfs who come and talk the entire time there to the meatheads who are usually on the bench I need.. They love to wear skin tight clothes that show you everything.. They generally only talk to the meatheads(bouncers, wanna be muscle contestants)

The meatheads, who stand around and tell everybody how to lift heavy weight properly and scream.. Also these are the guys that usually are lifting a weight they cannot control and always slam them on the ground...

The new breed of UnderArmor Rump Rangers, most of these people go to the gym to be seen.. Talking to everybody and never really doing anything.. There can be a crossover with this group and meatheads..

The guys who wear jeanshorts and either lift to much weight for thier body or stay on the machines the entire time...

The aerobics or treadmill women, i love them..

More crossovers, the meatheads with chicken legs..

The trainers who have cottage cheese on their legs or are less fit then the person they are training..

---------------

My personal experience, is this little guy I would say 5'7" 155 lbs.. This guy thinks he is a bad ass.. Goes around talking to everybody, gives advice, just annoying as ****.. Well this idiot will get on machines and grunt like he is lifting a ton.. The guy does throw around some weight for his size but usually he is using his back or legs when he is working out his arms.. Hell on the lat pulldowns he had 250lbs on with a 45lb plate on the side and had me help him pull it down.. The ****er could only get it maybe an inch.. If you can't to the thing right drop down weight..

---

Me, I am the guy that comes in does either my arms or chest/back workout for an hour and leaves.. I will talk for a bit (less then five minutes total if I see a friend there) unless I am working out with them..I am lazy and never do abs, also my legs don't need a workout since I run/bike and play sports 2-3 days a week..

macdawg
08-29-2007, 05:42 PM
You can find a reason to make fun of anyone at the gym, they look like a pussy or a slacker, are self-absorbed staring at the mirror, excessive grunting, talk too much, chicken legs with huge arms guy doing a 2 hour arm workout, the only one that really frustrates me is people who clearly do not work hard at the gym, I'd rather be surrounded by screaming meatheads anyday.....

Thats why I really don't give a crap what anyone thinks and I wouldn't be surprised if people thought me & some of the guys I go to the gym with are weird, I'm there to workout and if I grunt on my last set and it bothers someone then tough. I do a lot of lifts people probably think are weird too like front squats, power cleans, deadlifts, and always push myself.

"I don't even know wtf 5:30 a.m. looks like unless it's thru drunk eyes."

same here unfortunately

" People who go to gyms scare me. Why dont they go do some work and be productive. Its free, it works, and you dont have to pay some place for a years membership so you can sweat or at least act like you are gonna sweat.

bunch of dilwads who go to those places anyway."

there is no replacement for weight training for sheer strength, it also makes your bones & joints healthier when done right....

Jilly
08-29-2007, 05:44 PM
My fav "persona" is the supplement babies, you know the guys who workout once a month, but are ripped like their Mr. Olympia. They usually prance around doing on set then wait 10 minutes talking to their buddies, checking if their oil is low in their car, and very meticulous that they don't break the wide stanc, WWE strut. Then when all that is accomplished within those 10 minutes between sets that's when they decide to do another

My gym is FULL of those people!! It doesn't matter what time of day either!!!!!

kcxiv
08-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Baggy Mesh shorts, and baggy white Tshirt.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-29-2007, 05:45 PM
I am the guy who has his mp3 player in his ears and doesn't talk to anyone, because I'm not there to socialize or pull ass, I'm there to lift some f*cking weight.

I f*cking hate people who go to the gym or the library to talk, STFU, and use the building for what it was intended.

Jilly
08-29-2007, 05:46 PM
I am the guy who has his mp3 player in his ears and doesn't talk to anyone, because I'm not there to socialize or pull ass, I'm there to lift some f*cking weight.

I f*cking hate people who go to the gym or the library to talk, STFU, and use the building for what it was intended.

exactly

ChiefaRoo
08-29-2007, 06:02 PM
My fav. type are the two huge meatheads in their multi-colored "Crunch" string t-shirts and those parachute looking pants. Their obviously on the juice, they walk around with one of those gallon milk jugs filled with some kind of gross looking liquid and they have those tiger paw grips around their wrists all the time. There is another variant of these two guys that includes a girl. She's usually kinda've skanky hot looking and follows the two guys around like a puppy. They constantly give her advice on her forms and are always telling each other to "c'mon! push it!"

I've been a member of 6 gyms in three states and every gym had a set of these meathead twins.

My fav's. The over 30 MILFS working on the treadmills and in the body pump classes. YESSIR!!

Skip Towne
08-29-2007, 06:41 PM
My fav. type are the two huge meatheads in their multi-colored "Crunch" string t-shirts and those parachute looking pants. Their obviously on the juice, they walk around with one of those gallon milk jugs filled with some kind of gross looking liquid and they have those tiger paw grips around their wrists all the time. There is another variant of these two guys that includes a girl. She's usually kinda've skanky hot looking and follows the two guys around like a puppy. They constantly give her advice on her forms and are always telling each other to "c'mon! push it!"

I've been a member of 6 gyms in three states and every gym had a set of these meathead twins.

My fav's. The over 30 MILFS working on the treadmills and in the body pump classes. YESSIR!!Think you can get you some of that do ya?

ChiefaRoo
08-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Think you can get you some of that do ya?
I can and I do. Older chicks dig the 'roo skipper. ~~> ()

BigVE
08-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Heck yeah...strap some brownies to your shirt and see what happens!!

Fairplay
08-29-2007, 06:53 PM
People who go to gyms scare me. Why dont they go do some work and be productive. Its free, it works, and you dont have to pay some place for a years membership so you can sweat or at least act like you are gonna sweat.

bunch of dilwads who go to those places anyway.

Thats a dumb statement.

Fairplay
08-29-2007, 06:55 PM

Those meathead twins are stalking you.

Eleazar
08-29-2007, 06:58 PM
What about the guy who stands in front of the mirror flexing?

Or the guy sitting on the thing you want to use talking on his phone. There should be a kiln in the corner constantly cranked up to its highest setting, and if a cellphone is seen it's tossed in.

But the worst, at my workplace anyway, is gratuitous nudity guy. Now, in a locker room occasionally you expect to round a corner and see something you don't want to see. I mean the people who get out of the shower, prance stark naked over to where the towels are near the front door, strut all the way back and give themselves a 15 minute NASA-like inspection for the smallest stray drop of water. Or engage in conversation totally nude with another gratuitous nudity offendor. There should be Blackwater mercenaries patrolling the place for people like this to shoot their gnads off with a high-powered rifle.

a1na2
08-29-2007, 07:01 PM
shorts and oversized t-shirt.

Treadmill, light weights for 20-30 minutes and then go home take two aspirin and feel like I just built the Empire State Building single handed.

And just like every other guy there watches the ladies twins jiggle when they do the orbital.

ChiefaRoo
08-29-2007, 07:17 PM
What about the guy who stands in front of the mirror flexing?

Or the guy sitting on the thing you want to use talking on his phone. There should be a kiln in the corner constantly cranked up to its highest setting, and if a cellphone is seen it's tossed in.

But the worst, at my workplace anyway, is gratuitous nudity guy. Now, in a locker room occasionally you expect to round a corner and see something you don't want to see. I mean the people who get out of the shower, prance stark naked over to where the towels are near the front door, strut all the way back and give themselves a 15 minute NASA-like inspection for the smallest stray drop of water. Or engage in conversation totally nude with another gratuitous nudity offendor. There should be Blackwater mercenaries patrolling the place for people like this to shoot their gnads off with a high-powered rifle.

Those guys should be banned from the gym. In my gym it's always two old guys. They just stand there nude as hell yapping about the stock market.

runnercyclist
08-29-2007, 07:21 PM
They kind that is outside running or cycling :thumb:

Skip Towne
08-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Does your mom object to you bringing them to her basement?

ChiefaRoo
08-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Does your mom object to you bringing them to her basement?

Skip, that would be funny if it were true but you must understand that I live in a kick ass bachelor pad. Just for the record. If I did live at home in the basement I'd still pull 'em.

tk13
08-29-2007, 07:27 PM
My favorite is definitely the dude who flexes in the mirror hardcore. I mean, everybody looks in the mirror from time to time, that's okay... but that one guy who spends 10 minutes flexing and examining every muscle in his body, front, back, lifts his shirt up and looks at his abs, everything. You get the feeling if human cloning ever becomes reality, he would move to Massachusetts and marry himself.

KC Jones
08-29-2007, 07:44 PM
How about the guy who likes to GRUNT like he is lifting a 1000 lbs for each and every rep when in reality he is still on the "little girls" settings?

It depends... some people just grunt on everything, but if it's some skinny guy then for him the 'little girl' setting is probably just as hard of work as the 1,000 lbs is for the meat head. In that case it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm the guy that really hopes the guy on that other machine realizes I'm staring at the TV behind him between reps and not at him.

ChiefaRoo
08-29-2007, 07:46 PM
I also dislike the guys who shave in the sauna eventhough there is a sign that says No Personal Grooming in the Sauna! It's disgusting.

Skip Towne
08-29-2007, 07:47 PM
It depends... some people just grunt on everything, but if it's some skinny guy then for him the 'little girl' setting is probably just as hard of work as the 1,000 lbs is for the meat head. In that case it doesn't bother me at all.

I'm the guy that really hopes the guy on that other machine realizes I'm staring at the TV behind him between reps and not at him.
So you don't want him to think you are :thailor: ?

Nzoner
08-29-2007, 07:58 PM
But the worst, at my workplace anyway, is gratuitous nudity guy. Now, in a locker room occasionally you expect to round a corner and see something you don't want to see

There was an older guy at the Y who would put a towel on the carpet and proceed to do stretching and the like totally nude in front of everyone.I finally had enough of it and decided to put a workout room in my home the day he thought he'd lay on his back and do leg lifts etc. including rolling up with his legs and feet back and past his head in a yoga like position.

Disgusting bastard.

SCTrojan
08-29-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm a treadmill / elliptical guy as I hate the pounding of running on pavement outside. I work in a little weight lifting, but nothing too crazy.

My least favorite gym dude is the guy who puts his towel / jacket / water bottle on or near some piece of equipment, then goes off somewhere else to do another exercise and glares at you when he returns for having the audacity to use said piece of equipment in his absence.

ChiefaRoo
08-29-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm a treadmill / elliptical guy as I hate the pounding of running on pavement outside. I work in a little weight lifting, but nothing too crazy.

My least favorite gym dude is the guy who puts his towel / jacket / water bottle on or near some piece of equipment, then goes off somewhere else to do another exercise and glares at you when he returns for having the audacity to use said piece of equipment in his absence.

I know that guy!! What a douche.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-29-2007, 10:16 PM
There was an older guy at the Y who would put a towel on the carpet and proceed to do stretching and the like totally nude in front of everyone.I finally had enough of it and decided to put a workout room in my home the day he thought he'd lay on his back and do leg lifts etc. including rolling up with his legs and feet back and past his head in a yoga like position.

Disgusting bastard.

Don't worry, Bruce Willis killed him at the end of Die Hard 2.

BWillie
08-29-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm the guy that goes to the gym at midnight so I don't have to put up with all the people. I hate going to the gym when every bench and squat rack is taken and I have to wait for stupid fukks doing barbell curls in the squat cage. I go in shitty clothes, bearded, stinky, hair not done. No hot chicks to side track my mind, very peaceful late at night.

Bowser
08-30-2007, 12:40 AM
What is this "gym" you speak of?

Bowser
08-30-2007, 12:41 AM
I'm the guy that goes to the gym at midnight so I don't have to put up with all the people. I hate going to the gym when every bench and squat rack is taken and I have to wait for stupid fukks doing barbell curls in the squat cage. I go in shitty clothes, bearded, stinky, hair not done. No hot chicks to side track my mind, very peaceful late at night.

As you post this at 12:23.

Silock
08-30-2007, 12:42 AM
I'm the guy that comes in, doesn't talk to anybody, does his shit and leaves.

luv
08-30-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm the guy that comes in, doesn't talk to anybody, does his shit and leaves.
That's me, only I'm not a guy.

DaneMcCloud
08-30-2007, 12:49 AM

For instance, This guy:

or this girl:

apparently at 5:30am, gets up with all of her make up on and her hair done, gets to gym greets her friend, chats in the middle of the machines, upon my leaving at 7am...she is still in the same place.

can you add others??? Do you fit one of these descriptions??

Uh, is this the 80's?

DaneMcCloud
08-30-2007, 12:51 AM

That's because you don't want to deal with rejection.

If I were bearded and stinky, I'd feel the same way.

We don't all hate you, Elvis Grbac.

Johnny still loves you.

keg in kc
08-30-2007, 01:14 AM
I'm the guy who's off practicing my putting and chipping or hitting a bucket at the driving range while you're at the gym.

It's either that, or playing a video game.

Gym schmym.

CHENZ A!
08-30-2007, 02:46 AM
I'm the guy who comes in plays basketball for 3 hours, does some push ups, or light lifting on the machines. Oh, I pretty much wear assless chaps, and a vest whenever I go to the gym.

Duck Dog
08-30-2007, 07:35 AM

Hair not done? ROFL

If you have to 'do' your hair, you need a hair cut.

Jilly
08-30-2007, 07:45 AM
I have issues with the old men that are there early in the morning, taking up a treadmill, usually wearing a button down short sleeve shirt, tucked into slacks with a belt and a mug of coffee, walking slower than they would if they were in the grocery store at 5pm when everyone gets off work even though he's freaking retired and can go whenever the hell he wants!!!

Jilly
09-06-2007, 09:44 AM
This morning I encountered a new type:

middle aged, just figured out he's gay man. Died yellow blonde hair, dark rimmed glasses, overweight, black shorts up his arse, green sleeveless tank top. You will find said gentleman going at a crawling pace on the elliptical for 10 minutes until he moves to the free weights....there....comedy ensues.

Mi_chief_fan
09-06-2007, 09:56 AM

Yep, that's me.

Mi_chief_fan
09-06-2007, 09:58 AM
I have issues with the old men that are there early in the morning, taking up a treadmill, usually wearing a button down short sleeve shirt, tucked into slacks with a belt and a mug of coffee, walking slower than they would if they were in the grocery store at 5pm when everyone gets off work even though he's freaking retired and can go whenever the hell he wants!!!
And they stay on the thing for like 2 hours, going at like 2.5 mph. What I really hate is when al old guy goes to a station, does 3 reps, and then sits on it recovering for 15-20 minutes afterward.

Jilly
09-06-2007, 10:06 AM
And they stay on the thing for like 2 hours, going at like 2.5 mph. What I really hate is when al old guy goes to a station, does 3 reps, and then sits on it recovering for 15-20 minutes afterward.

EXACTLY! and the old women do that too, and the chicks that go with their hair all done....

Fish
09-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Wipe your sweat of the bench.... ****in A people....

StcChief
09-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Gym ? is that yard work?

morphius
09-06-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm the guy that does it all at home, 'cause, well, 'cause I can.

JohninGpt
09-06-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm the guy smooshed up against the plate glass window watching the girls in leotards, but I would never go in and bother anyone.

BIG_DADDY
09-06-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm the guy everyone knows. Showing up is like Norm arriving at Cheers.

Bowser
09-06-2007, 11:07 AM
After this mornings workout, I can say that I am a big fan of the parade of MILF's that march in in the mornings.

BIG_DADDY
09-06-2007, 11:20 AM
After this mornings workout, I can say that I am a big fan of the parade of MILF's that march in in the mornings.

Having worked in them most of my life I can tell you nailing them happened on a regular basis for the entire staff. It was a beautiful thing.

Bowser
09-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Having worked in them most of my life I can tell you nailing them happened on a regular basis for the entire staff. It was a beautiful thing.

That earns you the "atta boy" award for the day. I'm sure Cali MILF's will do in a pinch......

Jilly
09-06-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm the guy smooshed up against the plate glass window watching the girls in leotards, but I would never go in and bother anyone.

nice use of the word, Smooshed

StcChief
09-06-2007, 11:34 AM
That earns you the "atta boy" award for the day. I'm sure Cali MILF's will do in a pinch......
a requirement to live in Cali. if your not a Hottie go back to your home state.

JohninGpt
09-06-2007, 11:40 AM
nice use of the word, Smooshed
Kind of like the Turkish prison scene in Midnight Express. (?)

BIG_DADDY
09-06-2007, 11:46 AM

We used to get our share of Swedish exchange students too. Talk about beautiful.

ChiefaRoo
09-06-2007, 12:53 PM

That guy should be shot in the head.

ChiefaRoo
09-06-2007, 12:54 PM

I'm really starting to appreciate MILF's.

dtebbe
09-06-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm the guy with worn out shoes, worn out shorts, worn out shirt, worn out towel, and worn out joints that tries his damndest to spin the bearings out of the elliptical for about 50 minutes and then gets on to the lifting business of the day until he is ready to pass his old ass out.

DT

Demonpenz
09-06-2007, 01:18 PM
there is a gym in st joe that is 24 hours has freeweights only pretty much. It was my favorite when I played football. It was hardhat guys only. Get in get the work done and leave. I am thinking about getting 24 hour fitness membership just to look at some mooseknuckle though

Demonpenz
09-06-2007, 01:21 PM
I also like to use the mirrors effectively sometimes I would be in the quad machine and use a nice mirror and my nice lucky mess shorts to a quick pocket pool session going. It works better if you go commando

StcChief
09-06-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm really starting to appreciate MILF's.
Nothing like experienced women....not little girls.

BIG_DADDY
09-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Nothing like experienced women....not little girls.

I would take an 18 year old over a 36 year old any day of the week. I may be older but my appreciation for younger women has never changed.

88TG88
09-06-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm the guy who shaves his pubes in the showers.

Spicy McHaggis
09-06-2007, 02:07 PM

Sums up my gym experiences, a bit NSFW.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUsJYKdYGmw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUsJYKdYGmw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Simplex3
09-06-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm the guy that does it all at home, 'cause, well, 'cause I can.
Bingo. I have better free weight equipment at home than I did at the gym and it only has MY sweat on it. Also, the lines are really short. The drive is sometimes a bitch.

BigCatDaddy
09-06-2007, 02:46 PM
there is a gym in st joe that is 24 hours has freeweights only pretty much. It was my favorite when I played football. It was hardhat guys only. Get in get the work done and leave. I am thinking about getting 24 hour fitness membership just to look at some mooseknuckle though

So you are a former member of "The Gym" huh? It's went to hell the past several years.

Demonpenz
09-06-2007, 03:09 PM
So you are a former member of "The Gym" huh? It's went to hell the past several years.

it sucked when I was there like 7 years ago, but atleast you didn't get a bunch of dueches Squat rack and bench baby. Maybe some cleans if my balls don't hurt.

ChiefaRoo
09-06-2007, 07:57 PM
I would take an 18 year old over a 36 year old any day of the week. I may be older but my appreciation for younger women has never changed.

Well, they may look better but that's about it. WTF are you going to talk about with someone that young? Prom? Music that was popular from way back in 2002?

ChiefaRoo
09-06-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm the guy who shaves his pubes in the showers.

You should be shot in the head as well.