PDA

View Full Version : Who watched the Chiefs Rams Game. .Can u give us

percysnow
08-30-2007, 07:54 PM
a real quick synopsis. . did we look horrible or more improved?. . who looked good bad ect. .thanks!

KcMizzou
08-30-2007, 07:55 PM
It's still being played.

Mr. Plow
The score is 0-3 Rams. I think I can figure out how we looked.

cdcox
As someone who hasn't seen any of the game, I can tell you that we suck.

percysnow
08-30-2007, 07:56 PM
lol.. im watching it on the cbs sportsline box score. . did our O line look at all good. . and they only have 3 did our D at least look good

Spott
Our offense has been tearing it up. They are going up and down the field like madmen. The passing game has looked especially good.

Deberg_1990
a real quick synopsis. .

Go take a sledgehammer to the face, and that doesnt even come close to the pain of watching or listening to this game.

HonestChieffan
08-30-2007, 08:00 PM
Ill list the positives I have seen:

1)

MGRS13
08-30-2007, 08:00 PM
If they continue the same way they are going tonight in the regular season, we have a really really good shot at 0-16.

Reerun_KC
08-30-2007, 08:02 PM
If they continue the same way they are going tonight in the regular season, we have a really really good shot at 0-16.

sorry, but when you trott out DownField Big Game Manager Huard out there, You will be in every ball game... He will not let this city or its fans down....

the Talking Can
08-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Ill list the positives I have seen:

1)

and don't forget this:

Redcoats58
08-30-2007, 08:06 PM
lol.. im watching it on the cbs sportsline box score. . did our O line look at all good. . and they only have 3 did our D at least look good
The game is still playing right now.

MGRS13
08-30-2007, 08:07 PM
sorry, but when you trott out DownField Big Game Manager Huard out there, You will be in every ball game... He will not let this city or its fans down....
I hope you didn't hurt your back when you fell on the floor laughing!

percysnow
08-30-2007, 08:07 PM
The game is still playing right now.

i know i still have it on cbssportsline

HonestChieffan
08-30-2007, 08:09 PM
and don't forget this:

You are right...

Positives I have seen:

1)
2)

44Page44
08-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Penalties and no tackling sound good?

ptlyon
08-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Penalties and no tackling sound good?

Shouldn't you be playing ****head?

digi2fish
08-30-2007, 09:08 PM
Dustin Colquitt a probowler.

Zeke Ziggle
08-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Did sippio or Eck outplay Stonehands parker ?

KcMizzou
08-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Did sippio or Eck outplay Stonehands parker ?
Both played well.

Parker had one catch, and I didn't see him drop any.

InChiefsHeaven
08-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Sippio looked pretty good. Ek...looked good, but we'll cut him anyway. I think Sippio might actually have a chance to make the team.

OnTheWarpath15
08-30-2007, 10:06 PM
The 4th string QB plays 75% of the game and people are bitching?

What did you think was going to happen?

What is the point of whining about the offense when a good chunk of the guys playing won't be around come Saturday?

****in' bellyachers....

EDIT: Sorry...wrong thread, though I'm sure it will apply her soon enough...

TEX
08-30-2007, 10:23 PM
The 4th string QB plays 75% of the game and people are bitching?

What did you think was going to happen?

Honestly, Croyle didn't look any better. :mad:

dj56dt58
08-30-2007, 10:26 PM
not sure what happened after the first couple of minutes...I gouged my eyes out with a spoon to stop the ****ing pain

beer bacon
08-30-2007, 11:35 PM
I am looking at NFL.com's Gamebook, and it says that Keyaron Fox started at RE and Jarrad Page started at CB. Is this accurate?

44Page44
08-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Shouldn't you be playing ****head?

Technology is great isn't it?

44Page44
08-30-2007, 11:40 PM
I am looking at NFL.com's Gamebook, and it says that Keyaron Fox started at RE and Jarrad Page started at CB. Is this accurate?

Page did, not sure about Fox. They started something like 1 starter started for them and we had out TG, EK and both corners. IIRC. Thats why I reminded people when they passed on us on the first drive.

King_Chief_Fan
08-31-2007, 06:21 AM

The D did not look good. First qtr they gave up plenty of yards to Frerrote, Looker and Leonard. I thought they sucked. But not as bad as that offense.

teedubya
08-31-2007, 06:28 AM
I watched the 1st quarter and took a nap. Its my Chiefs action plan for this year.

cookster50
08-31-2007, 06:33 AM
No, Fox and Page were in, but at their normal positions, not those positions.

DaKCMan AP
08-31-2007, 06:36 AM
No, Fox and Page were in, but at their normal positions, not those positions.

On the game broadcast, Lenny said Page started the game at corner.

KC Kings
08-31-2007, 06:47 AM
We looked like ass last year in the preseason also. If you would ask any member of this board what they thought our record would be after our crappy pre-season and our starting QB getting hurt in the first game, not a single person would say 9-7 and in the playoffs.

chagrin
08-31-2007, 06:54 AM
Dustin Colquitt a probowler.

digi2fish chiming in, cool!

chagrin
08-31-2007, 06:58 AM
3 pages and not 1 answer, come on guys.

Like percy I didn't see the game either. just guive us some realistic analysis. warpath said our 3rd string QB played 75% of the game; if that's correct, none of what you all have said means anything.

We need like, 1 dude who is a good analyst to give a recap of each game.

HonestChieffan
08-31-2007, 07:02 AM
Get your recap from the warpath then...they may be more to your liking because they say things like "1 dude" a lot. Or use the star.com.

dude

chagrin
08-31-2007, 07:08 AM
Get your recap from the warpath then...they may be more to your liking because they say things like "1 dude" a lot. Or use the star.com.

dude

Wow, that's really witty.

Or you could answer his question with some actual analysis instead of failing to be funny.

Micjones
08-31-2007, 07:10 AM
1. This offense is absolutely horrible. Solari's clueless. When Herman Edwards is done in Kansas City he will regret ever having tampered with this offense.

2. Derrick Ross has shown more in this game than I've seen from Kolby Smith all pre-season. If not for the fumbles he'd absolutely be the 3rd Runningback on this team.

3. Hannon has outplayed Webb this pre-season. I don't think both of them will stick seeing how we've signed Drummond. Webb could be in trouble.

4. Brackenridge and Patterson should both make this team.

5. Jeff Terrell and Casey Printers have shown more than the top two QB's on this team. I'll temper my enthusiasm as I realize they're playing against mostly AFL caliber players.

6. Eddie Drummond was a great acquisition for this football team. He's not going to be as electrifying as Holmes was, but he will consistently make good decisions in the return game. That will help this offense out immensely.

7. Jimmy Wilkerson starts opposite of Tamba Hali while Allen's away.

8. Samie Parker might be pink-slipped.

9. Our ST coverage this year leaves a lot to be desired.

HonestChieffan
08-31-2007, 07:11 AM
Wow, that's really witty.

Or you could answer his question with some actual analysis instead of failing to be funny.

I was being serious.

chagrin
08-31-2007, 07:12 AM
1. This offense is absolutely horrible. Solari's clueless. When Herman Edwards is done in Kansas City he will regret ever having tampered with this offense.

2. Derrick Ross has shown more in this game than I've seen from Kolby Smith all pre-season. If not for the fumbles he'd absolutely be the 3rd Runningback on this team.

3. Hannon has outplayed Webb this pre-season. I don't think both of them will stick seeing how we've signed Drummond. Webb could be in trouble.

4. Brackenridge and Patterson should both make this team.

5. Jeff Terrell and Casey Printers have shown more than the top two QB's on this team. I'll temper my enthusiasm as I realize they're playing against mostly AFL caliber players.

6. Eddie Drummond was a great acquisition for this football team. He's not going to be as electrifying as Holmes was, but he will consistently make good decisions in the return game. That will help this offense out immensely.

7. Jimmy Wilkerson starts opposite of Tamba Hali while Allen's away.

8. Samie Parker might be pink-slipped.

9. Our ST coverage this year leaves a lot to be desired.

Good stuff dude, thanks :)

chagrin
08-31-2007, 07:15 AM
Were you also serious about this, when a 3rd string QB played 75% of the game?
You are right...

Positives I have seen:

1)
2)

Wow, great insight, dude.

crazycoffey
08-31-2007, 07:17 AM
O was all shifted up, Rudy played Guard, Waters half assed it Tony G didn't play, Sammie actually had a good catch. And we had 99 yards rushing at the end of the first half, score 0-3. Oh yeah, our 4-string QB played most of the game and Kolby dropped two screen passes that could have gone for big gains, one for sure was wide open.

D wasn't too bad, Donnie, Law and Surtain didn't play the second year Safeties played well, Bone crusher laid a pretty good hit on their QB, it sounded and looked better live than the replay I saw when I got home. Tank and Turk played well, Tank was double teamed most of the game and still stood up the O-line on a couple key run plays that allowed the rest of the D to get to the RB. Turk came around a few times and up the middle from a stunt to lay down some good QB pressures.

Special teams, Medlock has a case of the head screws and I worry about him starting the season without the confidence he's going to need. Yes it was a 52 yarder, but it was miserably short and would have been wide left too. Drummond was a good pickup, looked fine even on a couple short fielded punts.

I left at the half and watched the first half again at home. I haven't watched the second half yet.

crazycoffey
08-31-2007, 07:19 AM
Were you also serious about this, when a 3rd string QB played 75% of the game?

Wow, great insight, dude.

Is terrel our third string? I thought Casey was.

HonestChieffan
08-31-2007, 07:21 AM
Herm know. Ask Herm.

DenverChief
08-31-2007, 07:44 AM
Herm know. Ask Herm.

for some reason when you post this is what I think of

http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/kingpin.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-31-2007, 07:52 AM
Patterson looked absolutely horrible last night. I don't see how he makes the team. I would think that with Brack's torn bicep, he'd go on IR or PUP so we could have him until next year.

Wilkerson> McBride

Derrick Ross looked really good last night, shifty and able to break tackles with good hands.

Svitek shouldn't have a job, but will by sheer lack of depth.

Terrell has moments of promise, but hasn't looked nearly as good as Printers this pre-season. He's definitely earned a PS spot, IMO.

None of the receivers looked all that bad last night. Webb made some nice catches, as did Sippio.

Defense can't tackle worth a shit

We still get pwned by the boot.

Otter
08-31-2007, 08:01 AM
I noticed for the first time that Herm reminds me of the Dad from "Friday" (John Witherspoon) when he yells at people which makes him really, really hard to take seriously.

Even more so than before.

http://ia.ec.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/40/37/12m.jpg