PDA

View Full Version : So I went to the Bronco game tonight...

DenverChief
08-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Ya know as a scout ....to scout out the enemy team and learn a few things about Infestco

so here is what I learned

#1. Infestco is a nice stadium as far as amenities goes
#2. Jason Elam is showing his age. Consistently missing practice FG's from beyond 35 yds
#3. Drunk Bronco Fans are annoying but not nearly as annoying as the Drunk Patriots/Cardinals fan they brought with them
#4. After looking at the Broncos Ring of Fame it is apparent why they only have one player in the HOF
#5. The Broncos starting offensive line looked terrible but not as terrible as the Arizona team as a whole

I'm pretty sure that was all I learned I was hoping to see the starters for longer but i kinda figured it would be that way...oh and the ticket was free as was the beer and food ....like hell I'm gonna give my money to Patricia Bowler

DenverChief
08-30-2007, 11:45 PM
Oh yeah CHIEFS FOOTBALL RULES!

kcxiv
08-30-2007, 11:46 PM
I bet Cheifs look worse right now. WE are not a good team atm. lol

Hammock Parties
08-30-2007, 11:48 PM
MY NUT SACK COULD USE A SHAVE RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

Present it.

DenverChief
08-30-2007, 11:49 PM
MY NUT SACK COULD USE A SHAVE RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

Be-careful what you say in certain company ;)

DenverChief
08-31-2007, 12:05 AM
Damn you guys are a tough crowd tonight I bagged on the Browncows and still I get no love

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 01:04 AM
Free tickets? Graft! Graft, I say!

Cop on the take!

Hello, Internal Affairs?

DenverChief
08-31-2007, 01:06 AM
Free tickets? Graft! Graft, I say!

Cop on the take!

Hello, Internal Affairs?

LMAO dork

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 01:08 AM
LMAO dork

Everyone has his place here on the Planet.

blueballs
08-31-2007, 01:17 AM
IN-COME-PLETE
how moronic

Taco John
08-31-2007, 01:22 AM
Oh yeah CHIEFS FOOTBALL RULES!

You should watch Chiefs football in Mile High sometime.

ClevelandBronco
08-31-2007, 01:22 AM
IN-COME-PLETE
how moronic

Given the state of your QB situation and your receiver corps (or is it a corpse?), you'll enjoy calling the Denver fans morons often when the Chiefs and the Broncos meet in Invesco this season.

DenverChief
08-31-2007, 01:24 AM
You should watch Chiefs football in Mile High sometime.
Yeah I'm gonna try and schmooze my buddy who is a Denver officer & has season tix into taking me to the Chiefs Broncos game this year

Mile High Mania
08-31-2007, 05:38 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about grades from the final preseaon game.

King_Chief_Fan
08-31-2007, 06:08 AM
Given the state of your QB situation and your receiver corps (or is it a corpse?), you'll enjoy calling the Denver fans morons often when the Chiefs and the Broncos meet in Invesco this season.

I don't have to wait until then to enjoy calling you a moron:)

DaFace
08-31-2007, 07:00 AM

Probably so, but I still think that the "incomplete" chant is retarded. It's one thing if they do it when a defender makes a good play, but half the time, incomplete passes are the fault of the offense rather than the result of the defense's skills. Just seems silly to me.

Dartgod
08-31-2007, 07:08 AM
I was at Invesco last year and watched a crippled Chiefs team take your Donkeys into overtime. And then the dipshit fans kept yelling out Chiefs Suck! and other such nonsense after they squeaked out a win.

Yeah, they're morons.

Skip Towne
08-31-2007, 07:14 AM
Yeah I'm gonna try and schmooze my buddy who is a Denver officer & has season tix into taking me to the Chiefs Broncos game this year
What, exactly, do you mean by schmooze? Oh wait, I don't want to know.

Iowanian
08-31-2007, 07:55 AM
There is a solid reason for the "In Com Plete" chant in Denver.

Incomplete contains far too many syllables for the average donkey fan to pronounce, so they make it more pallatable for the locals by making it 3 small words, and tries to remind them whats happening in the game.

Its like Hook'd ohn Fonix for football.

Mile High Mania
08-31-2007, 08:02 AM
I think it's far more lame when fans (of both the Dallas Stars and the Chiefs) add in their team name like "...and the home of the CHIEFS..."

Skip Towne
08-31-2007, 08:03 AM
I think it's far more lame when fans (of both the Dallas Stars and the Chiefs) add in "...and the home of the CHIEFS..."
Yeah.........well.........nevermind.

Iowanian
08-31-2007, 08:06 AM
I think it's far more lame when fans (of both the Dallas Stars and the Chiefs) add in their team name like "...and the home of the CHIEFS..."

Yeah, but thats just because you're brain damaged from your parents overuse dumbasstroglide for lubricant, hence your donkey fandom.\

This is what home field advantage looks like.

stevieray
08-31-2007, 08:15 AM

an Invesco fan doesn't like it?

oh the humanity...