PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Calcountry
08-31-2007, 02:10 PM
Describe, as best as you can, your first 24 hours of celebration immediately following a Chiefs Super Bowl win.

Some of you oldsters might be able to remember the one from a galaxy far far away, and a long long time ago.

Hey, I can dream can't I? Besides, I am sick of the doom threads and am moving on to my happy place now.

seclark
08-31-2007, 02:12 PM
i usually dont come to till 36hours after the super bowl half time show.
sec

DaKCMan AP
08-31-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm sure it'll be less subdued than the 3 National Championship celebrations in the last year and a half. Not so much for lack of enthusiasm, but for the absence of 40,000 alcohol-induced college students crowding University Avenue, honking horns, climbing light poles, hanging from traffic lights and other mentionable and unmentionable hysteria.

Skip Towne
08-31-2007, 02:14 PM
It was great but not all that surprising. We were very good at every position and we expected to beat people. I would be astounded if this team won a SB. I don't think we'll beat the Texans.

Gonzo
08-31-2007, 02:15 PM
I would pour hot wax upon my genitalia and dry hump my pleather couch.

HemiEd
08-31-2007, 02:18 PM
It would mostly depend on whether the Paramedics were able to get me resucitated in time.

Calcountry
08-31-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm sure it'll be less subdued than the 3 National Championship celebrations in the last year and a half. Not so much for lack of enthusiasm, but for the absence of 40,000 alcohol-induced college students crowding University Avenue, honking horns, climbing light poles, hanging from traffic lights and other mentionable and unmentionable hysteria.That's why God invented the airplane and tickets to KCI.