FAX

08-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Chagrin :)

cdcox
08-31-2007, 11:17 PM
I have to agree with FAX on this one.

big nasty kcnut
autumnwind in a freak double murder suicide with al davis.

Phobia
If somebody made a similar poll and listed Chagrin, he'd be crying to anybody who would listen.... which is nobody.

chagrin
Chagrin :)

bastard :cuss:

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:18 PM
somebody edit this and put me as an option

f you phil

44Page44
Whiners!

OctoberFart
A few of you guys are dialing up doses of bad karma. Enjoy!

alanm
08-31-2007, 11:21 PM
If the Chiefs get off to a 0-3 start you can kill me.
:banghead:

08-31-2007, 11:23 PM
bastard :cuss:
Come on. You knew that was inevitable. ROFL

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:24 PM
Come on. You knew that was inevitable. ROFL

Yes of course

teedubya
08-31-2007, 11:25 PM
chagrin is a douche.

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:26 PM
MODS - add me to this please, I should have put my own name there. If I win/lose - i will never come back to Chiefs Planet.

I have already been told by 3 Planeteers that I am not wanted nor am I liked so knock it out - pick me and I go bye-bye

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:26 PM
chagrin is a douche.

And so are you but that doesn't stop you, junior

08-31-2007, 11:27 PM
MODS - add me to this please, I should have put my own name there. If I win/lose - i will never come back to Chiefs Planet.

I have already been told by 3 Planeteers that I am not wanted nor am I liked so knock it out - pick me and I go bye-bye
So does this mean you won't be coming to the Bash if you are the winner?

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:28 PM
So does this mean you won't be coming to the Bash if you are the winner?

I'm not going anyway, but sure you could say that

FAX
08-31-2007, 11:29 PM
With all respect, Mr. chagrin, I hereby officially nominate this poll for the Hall of Friggin' Disasters.

It can go right beside my AFC West debacle.

FAX

Phobia
08-31-2007, 11:31 PM

Nobody said that. I just wish you weren't such a whiny bitch. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Man up. Jeesh.

Ultra Peanut
08-31-2007, 11:33 PM
what the ****

08-31-2007, 11:33 PM
I'm not going anyway, but sure you could say that
I thought you were going? What happened?

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:35 PM
Nobody said that. I just wish you weren't such a whiny bitch. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Man up. Jeesh.

I am not being a whiney bitch - just stating the facts. I am not an attention whore and I do not whine to the public, just adding my name to the list; I don't understand how that is being whiny, if it's a fact?

Logical
08-31-2007, 11:36 PM
You all can choose me I won't be bothered.:evil:

Hey maybe I have a death wish.

Oh but if my 6'1 son who is built like Nap Harris comes and kicks your ass, don't blame me.

Phobia
08-31-2007, 11:39 PM
I am not being a whiney bitch - just stating the facts. I am not an attention whore and I do not whine to the public, just adding my name to the list; I don't understand how that is being whiny, if it's a fact?

Oh, you're whiny - one of the biggest whiners this site has ever seen, in fact. But I don't think you should leave nor orchestrate your own departure via a poll. Just stop being frick'n whiny. Goodnight and good luck.

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:41 PM
I thought you were going? What happened?

Oh it's no big deal - just a financial snafu, that's all.

Logical
08-31-2007, 11:45 PM
Might be kind of cool to be the big winner for the dirt nap sweepstakes. Ought to be some sympathy points in that for the victim. We can have a mock funeral and everyone can contribute to my eulogy. Rain Man can tell a cool story about the big tittied woman that flirted with him outside my wake.

Then I actually kick the bucket and chagrin seems like a genious.:p

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:46 PM
Might be kind of cool to be the big winner for the dirt nap sweepstakes. Ought to be some sympathy points in that for the victim. We can have a mock funeral and everyone can contribute to my eulogy. Rain Man can tell a cool story about the big tittied woman that flirted with him outside my wake.

Then I actually kick the bucket and chagrin seems like a genious.:p

The whole thing was supposed to be a joke, but apparently I fugged up.

Logical
08-31-2007, 11:50 PM
The whole thing was supposed to be a joke, but apparently I fugged up.

Don't sweat it, I am embracing it.

shrek6849
08-31-2007, 11:50 PM
Judging by the amount of rep comments chagrin leaves me, I think he has some issues to deal with.

Oh, and he's a douche.

chagrin
08-31-2007, 11:58 PM
Don't sweat it, I am embracing it.

I want to clear the air here and now - I don't want you to die, man.

I know you have health issues and to be honest, you have probably contributed more to society than I have; by your age alone you have experienced more life.

This was simply a joke but I can't seem to express myself in a way that people understand. I promise you that if I said the things I post here, in person to you - you would see that i don't mean harm.

Over the past year i have been through alot. Though i am a brain cancer survivor, my mother died from leukemia a few years ago and my brother still suffers from lymphoma. I have been divorced in the past 8 months and even though I know I haven't made alot of friends here, I had hoped that I fit in.

Anyway, I dig most of you, I really do.

Recently i got back on the dope, after ruining my life several years ago I recently picked it up again. 10 minutes or so ago, I bled out; my right nostril completely blew up, it was right after I started the thread.
I looked in the mirror and felt not only shame, but sorrow at what I saw. i fought back from homelessness to be where I am today but the addiction apparently is not as easy to kick as I thought (after being sober for 5 years)

I guess it's whiny to spill my guts here to you dickheads but I don't have anyone else to talk to, okay? I will seek help going forward though- obviously I need it.

Logical
09-01-2007, 12:04 AM

I know you have health issues and to be honest, you have probably contributed more to society than I have; by your age alone you have experienced more life.

This was simply a joke but I can't seem to express myself in a way that people understand. I promise you that if I said the things I post here, in person to you - you would see that i don't mean harm.

Over the past year i have been through alot. Though i am a brain cancer survivor, my mother died from leukemia a few years ago and my brother still suffers from lymphoma. I have been divorced in the past 8 months and even though I know I haven't made alot of friends here, I had hoped that I fit in.

Recently i got back on the dope, after ruining my life several years ago I recently picked it up again. 10 minutes or so ago, I bled out; my right nostril completely blew up, it was right after I started the thread.
I looked in the mirror and felt not only shame, but sorrow at what I saw. i fought back from homelessness to be where I am today but the addiction apparently is not as easy to kick as I thought (after being sober for 5 years)

I guess it's whiny to spill my guts here to you dickheads but I don't have anyone else to talk to, okay? I will seek help going forward though- obviously I need it.

Seriously I will pray for you, I wish you well and hold nothing against you. To me this place is for fun. If I win this thing I will use it to create a fun thread and we will all make a big joke out of it. You take care of yourself and your family and don't worry about me or having offended me. All my love (not the gay kind) towards you and friendship is always out there for you if you need it. You are cool to me because you express how you really feel no bullshit.

44Page44
09-01-2007, 12:13 AM

See PM please.

Ugly Duck
09-01-2007, 12:22 AM
laying his guts out

Mighty brave of you to just lay that stuff out in cyberspace. You might wanna delete that until you've had a chance to think it through a bit more. Dr. Doom cares and is sympathetic, myself likewise. Some others might not treat your confession with the respect it deserves. Just trying to protect you, man. Take it easy, take care, & think things through....

Hammock Parties
09-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Blueballs. Logical is just too entertaining. And I'm not into death.

Ultra Peanut
09-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Judging by the amount of rep comments chagrin leaves me, I think he has some issues to deal with.

Oh, and he's a douche.http://imgred.com/http://sportsargumentwiki.com/images/thumb/f/fe/Tedybruschi.png/180px-Tedybruschi.png

Hammock Parties
09-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Chagrin is bipolar, I think. He's crazy. Sometimes he's an asshole, sometimes he's a drama queen, and sometimes he wants to be everyone's friend.

Phobia
09-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Dude, that's a lot on anybody's plate. Let me know if I can be of assistance in some way.

44Page44
09-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Chagrin is bipolar, I think. He's crazy. Sometimes he's an asshole, sometimes he's a drama queen, and sometimes he wants to be everyone's friend.

That is a sign, trust me.

I know but not by choice. Its not EZ.

Crashride
09-01-2007, 12:56 AM
that guy who stole the laptop and kept posting stupid shit here needs to be on that list

blueballs
09-01-2007, 01:04 AM
I'll leave ghost
messages on your bathroom mirror
written with unicorn blood

teedubya
09-01-2007, 12:44 PM
DOUCHESQUE-

rep from chagrin - so what, you're a dirty t-shirt peddler, and a junior wannabe so go f*ck yourself bitch boy

somewhat doucheish, I would say.

teedubya
09-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Ok, I hadn't read his heartfelt reply on the thread.

Chagrin, you can make it through anything.

A simple rule for positive living.

Think about what you want, not about what you don't want.

Be grateful for what you have, and you will get more to be grateful for.

May you find the intestinal fortitude to stay clear of the path that will lead to your destruction.

You will get more friends when you truly begin to care about other people and less about selfish thoughts.

much love, no hard feelings at all, Douche.

shrek6849
09-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Meh, I was going to post a few of my favorite negative rep comments from him, but I'm not a big fan of kicking a dog while it's down.

BIG_DADDY
09-01-2007, 01:02 PM

Without getting into it this has been a very hard year for me as well. Fortunately I have really been blessed recently so that is helping.

Get off the shit and take care of yourself dude. You didn't come this far to piss it all away now. Remember how far you've come and quit running the negative shit through your head and take it one day at a time and you'll be fine.

Take Care,

BD

Logical
09-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Without getting into it this has been a very hard year for me as well. Fortunately I have really been blessed recently so that is helping.

Get off the shit and take care of yourself dude. You didn't come this far to piss it all away now. Remember how far you've come and quit running the negative shit through your head and take it one day at a time and you'll be fine.

Take Care,

BD

I agree with Troy, you have much to be proud of remember that when you work through the new problems.

go bo
09-01-2007, 03:16 PM

I have already been told by 3 Planeteers that I am not wanted nor am I liked so knock it out - pick me and I go bye-byeonly three?

c'mon, somebody must like you...

and unless those three include austin chief, bob dole, or morphius, people can say what they want, but they do not have the power to ban anybody...

i'm one of the ones who dislike you, but you have every right to be here...

and we'd would miss having you to kick around, so why don't you just stay?

:fire:

banyon
09-01-2007, 03:46 PM
We've had some disagreements man, but get some help and take care of yourself. You're a smart guy and can do better for yourself.

ChiefaRoo
09-01-2007, 03:51 PM
You all can choose me I won't be bothered.:evil:

Hey maybe I have a death wish.

Oh but if my 6'1 son who is built like Nap Harris comes and kicks your ass, don't blame me.

So you're saying that you are white, your wife is white but you have a son who is the spitting image of Nap Harris. Hmmm.

blueballs
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
or he takes after the
nappy dugout

|Zach|
09-01-2007, 04:07 PM
If somebody made a similar poll and listed Chagrin, he'd be crying to anybody who would listen.... which is nobody.
So true. I can't believe this thread.

Logical
09-01-2007, 04:19 PM
So you're saying that you are white, your wife is white but you have a son who is the spitting image of Nap Harris. Hmmm.

Just curious since when does the phrase "built like" imply looks just like?

BIG_DADDY
09-01-2007, 04:33 PM
So true. I can't believe this thread.

Quit trying to be a part of something.

|Zach|
09-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Quit trying to be a part of something.
I really do wish I was never a part of Chagrin's bitching. Yet, my modship made it so.

ClevelandBronco
09-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Whoever the mods are now -- if they have the power to do so -- should think about erasing this thread from existence here.

|Zach|
09-02-2007, 02:23 AM
Whoever the mods are now -- if they have the power to do so -- should think about erasing this thread from existence here.
Bah, pretty crazy circumstances have to go down for that to happen. I am a bigger fan of people just being responsible for what they post.

shrek6849
09-02-2007, 03:09 AM
I really do wish I was never a part of Chagrin's bitching. Yet, my modship made it so.

Wow, way to have some sympathy for a human being. I hated this guy as much, if not more than anyone on this message board, but he has some demons to deal with right now. I not only respect, but understand that. And I hope he is alright. Have a heart for ****s sake. Or just continue to be a know-it-all smug asshole. Which I expect.

burt
09-02-2007, 06:40 AM
Man, this is almost as depressing as the Luv mooo thread. Started out as joke, turned into a bagging thread, turned into a confession thread, turned into a get well thread, turned into a baging thread....You'd NEVER see this type of thing on the Orangemane.....

Damn, I love the planet....

Skip Towne
09-02-2007, 07:11 AM
I've never had any problem with Chagrin. I didn't even know he is a douche until now.

burt
09-02-2007, 07:14 AM
I've never had any problem with Chagrin. I didn't even know he is a douche until now.

welllllll.....welcome to the club.

j/k for the record.

boogblaster
09-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Snort it if you got it..throw it away if you dont want it..you'll be the same monkey with or without it..

StcChief
09-02-2007, 08:41 AM
as ranked top to bottom.

Mr. Laz
09-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Wow, way to have some sympathy for a human being. I hated this guy as much, if not more than anyone on this message board, but he has some demons to deal with right now. I not only respect, but understand that. And I hope he is alright. Have a heart for ****s sake. Or just continue to be a know-it-all smug asshole. Which I expect.
wow .... n00b brings it strong and spanks some ass.

ROFL

Iowanian
09-02-2007, 11:01 AM
You've been given too much of a second chance with your cancer to waste it being a crackhead.

Everyone has problems and rough patches. Do what you have to do to get yourself straighted out, and enjoy this gift given to you.

Alot of people would have appreciated the 2nd opportunity afforded you. Make peace with your demons and get yourself back on track.

Best of luck.

|Zach|
09-02-2007, 11:06 AM
If having some tough times gives a free pass to everyone who wants to be a dramatic whiny bitch casting out stones all over the place and crying foul when people send them back then thats fine. Give him your pass. I will just sit back and hope for the best in his life and not cast off all the stupid things he says. He can own his words like everyone else on this board.

|Zach|
09-02-2007, 11:08 AM
wow .... n00b brings it strong and spanks some ass.

ROFL
It would be an interesting post if it had anything to do with Chagrin. Just a bone to pick Orange Mane troll. Prob a user named AboveAverage. He loves going from board to board humping my leg.

KurtCobain
09-02-2007, 11:26 AM
autumnwind in a freak double murder suicide with al davis.
LMAO

chiefs4me
09-02-2007, 11:34 AM
If the Chiefs get off to a 0-3 start you can kill me.
:banghead:

ROFL

Skip Towne
09-02-2007, 01:27 PM
So Blueballs and Goatse are equally objectionable? OK

BIG_DADDY
09-02-2007, 01:28 PM

How could you HATE any poster more than anyone else in this community with only 200 posts NOOB?

burt
09-02-2007, 02:03 PM
He loves going from board to board humping my leg.

Who doesn't......

|Zach|
09-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Who doesn't......
Users with lives. :hmmm:

burt
09-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Users with lives. :hmmm:

Oh....those guys......

BIG_DADDY
09-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Love the negative rep dude. LMAO

shrek6849: Let at my register date, retard.

Redrum_69
09-04-2007, 12:06 PM
?

See what kind of threads you miss out on after not posting over the holiday weekend?

Chagrin aint going to the bash?!?!?

WTF...I was hoping to hash things out over homemade cheesecake and beer...

Redrum_69
09-04-2007, 12:08 PM
LOLOL

Gochiefs won....

thats hilarious....

But..on a side note..what a sick thread. It went from dark...to OMG...to WTF??...to me praying......and then I'm back to square one.

HemiEd
09-04-2007, 12:44 PM
He loves going from board to board humping my leg.
Hey, you just made me laugh thinking of my Daughter's/her boyfriend's dog. (Toy Doberman) Her boyfriends brother taught the dog to hump your leg every time someone says "Bill Clinton." LMAO

shrek6849
09-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Once an obsessed douche, always an obsessed douche.

Why The Chiefs Had A Go... 09-06-2007 12:13 PM
chagrin how about dick nose, dick nose

Last Fan Standing on CB... 09-06-2007 12:10 PM chagrin Even though I agree with you, you're
still a mult piss ant

Last Fan Standing on CB... 09-06-2007 12:04 PM
chagrin and finally

Last Fan Standing on CB... 09-06-2007 12:01 PM
chagrin

Last Fan Standing on CB... 09-06-2007 12:01 PM
chagrin no way you stay in the positive

You've obviously learned the error of your ways. You can go ahead and blow out the other nostril for all I care.

Rausch
09-06-2007, 11:44 AM
In 4 months not a thing has changed.

Comforting...

chagrin
09-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Well it's been a week and I wanted to come back to this - to check out what I did.

I feel like I need to clarify a few things.

Phobia - I know you don't really like me and that's fine - but lately I think you've been more of a dick to me than I deserve, but okay; I have reached out several times, like you suggested to do, you refuse to answer then so be it. At least I know where I stand with you.

Zach - I complain about things I don't like, if that makes me a whiney bitch in your eyes, that's fine too. My biggest negative character trait is and always has been speaking before I think, so sometimes I can totally see how I may seem like my feelings are useless to you. I have to say though, I still don't like your "champion liberal" attitude though, and never will I'm sure - so I suppose we are even, eh?

Shrek - Holy cow; I had no idea you were human, I was negging you like crazy just for the hell of it. I knew it was bothering you (and don't try to claim it didn't, because if it didn't you wouldn't hit me everytime I hit you, lol!) so that's why I kept doing it. It's not obsession, it's a game, get it?
I want to thank you for writing what you did, even though you don't like me, thank you.

For the rest of ya - As I recall, and I was very hammered at the time, I started this thread just as a silly joke (who is hated the most, should this person be banned, etc) I can't believe that anyone here actually thinks I would kill someone on this board; I have no idea who you people are and I just wouldn't do that, it's ridiculous!
Part of the problem with this board is that a guy like redrum can make incredibly offensive statements to people and he gets lauded for it, phobia can't stop sloberring on him and then I do this and get hammered, so regardless if you agree with me or not, myt feelings about that are real, I'm sorry we don't agree but my feelings for my dead mother are just as real as anyone's would be.

Note to redrum, regardless of if we like each other or not, and past feelings of anger, I have no intention of attacking you, if you want to hash it out I would suggest pm'ing me, you know? That's a great way to really communicate away from everyone here.

Yes, I have a problem with the blow, NO I am not a total loser - I have a decent life, great fuggin job, I travel, I love my brother, a few friends, etc. I am not sitting at home cluckin on the floor searching for a final piece of white substance to snort. What happened was that I started going out and I happened upon a dude who had the dope, I just kept going back to buy more; the next thing I knew I was sitting in front of my computer, drunk and high and I guess I thought it would be funny to do that thread, then my nose blew up and it hit me. I mean seeing your own blood like it was, just really hit me. So, I immediately started typing what was happening, and whiole I was typing I realized...the divorce, the work issues, I had just really been masking my stress, anger and a little depression by getting f*cked up.

I thought, at the time, I could open up here and do that. I was not really asking for forgiveness from anyone here, I don't need it. I don't need Zach to have sympathy for me, I really don't like the guy and I don't care if he does or not. Hell, I agree with him, I DO own my words and won't run from them.

I just kinda set myself back a little bit, but I will be fine - I have great willpower, I stopped before, I quit smoking 2 packs of Marlboro reds a day for 14 years, cold turkey; this will pass, I will make it happen.

So I guess my point was to revisit this and let whoever cares or doesn't care know what happened and my train of thought.

I am totally stoked that the season is back on and I can finally watch some damned football; this was a horrible off season.

Although I will apologize tio Dr. Doom, Goatse and blueballs, because I didn't mean any physical harm to your person or family, I will take the punishment but I really don't want to kill anyone, it was only a poll on the site on my drunken, fugged up night; it wasn't rooted in hatred.

Oh yeah and I haven't touched the stuff all week and have no interest anymore, but I am sure it will dog me forever; it is what it is folks.

I really love this place, and I hate that I have to miss the bash too, that was a work/financial snafu; we merged with another company last month and they pushed our pay days out 2 weeks, amking ita bit stressful on the money side.

P.S. Sully, Dole, Stevie and the rest who wrote me, I sincerely thank you all.

Now, I hope you all have a great fuggin weekend!