PDA

View Full Version : Croyle is worse than I thought.

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 09:20 PM
06 stats

3-7 2 INT's (one pick 6)

07 PRESEASON against vanilla watered down D's and scrubs

17-40 42% completion percentage 1 TD 3 INT's 4.8 YPC 34.5 QB rating

Croyle has shown a GREAT ability to complete passes to the other team. QB's (in their 2nd year) never make it when they look this lost.

How is KC going to fix the QB? Russell, Brohm, Brennan, other combine workout warrior?

SPchief
Now you are just trolling.

runnercyclist
FOAD

runnercyclist
09-03-2007, 09:21 PM
ASAP

DaFace
Dude...what's the point? You're nothing but a shit-stirrer.

I hereby petition the Planet to ignore this thread. I doubt it'll happen, but it would be for the best.

Frazod
But at least he's signed, FallFart.

Buehler445

Second. Call to question.

Bugeater
Have the Raiders signed their first round pick yet?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-03-2007, 09:22 PM
You know who's really good? Quentin Moses.

stevieray
you thought?

I knew I smelled wood burning.

luv
Could you tell us how you accidentally cut someone?

runnercyclist
09-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Have the Raiders signed their first round pick yet?

Now Bug, Autumnwind is a dicknozzle.

Bugeater
09-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Now Bug, Autumnwind is a dicknozzle.
No, he's a douchenozzle. And it looks like FSU is going to lose despite your thread.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-03-2007, 09:27 PM
You're right, things aren't looking great for the Chiefs. I'm not sure what we're gonna do. I have faith that our head coach will figure it out. I guess we'll see.

However, what are the Raiders gonna do to beat the Chiefs? Christ, they're 8-25 against them for the last 18 years. YEARS!!!!! I mean seriously, the Raiders have played punk bitch to their ARCH rivals for 2 DECADES. They hired a 29 yr old head coach who came down with Raideritis and I'm not sure has his team prepared to follow the Pee wee blueprint for success he developed wherever he won his ALU national title. Then, they had the number 1 pick in the draft and can't get him signed with the season upon us. What are they gonna do to make things better and finally get over the hump and win a game against KC? Or Denver? Or San Diego? Hasn't it been 2 years since they've won an AFC West game? Don't worry, it's not too late to root for a real team, we'd all understand if you started wearing Chiefs hats.

runnercyclist
09-03-2007, 09:27 PM
No, he's a douchenozzle. And it looks like FSU is going to lose despite your thread.

Yep. Fagg let the ball slip though his hand.

dj56dt58
09-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Could you tell us how you accidentally cut someone?
no shit..how the hell does that happen? That's bad even for that organization

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 09:34 PM
I watched the STL game and Croyle looked like the worst QB in the league.

blueballs
09-03-2007, 09:34 PM
he's no C-Pic

Mr Luzcious
09-03-2007, 09:35 PM

I'm pretty sure he's never ceased to do that.

Frazod
09-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Hey FallFart, did you put that picture of Greasy Al in your avatar deliberately, or was it hacked by one of the mods?

If you did it yourself, seriously.... you could have at least got a picture of Davis back when he was still alive.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-03-2007, 09:36 PM
I watched the STL game and Croyle looked like the worst QB in the league.

I answered your question honestly. Now do the same. Answer mine. Honestly. I think you're a shit talker, but not a troll. We'll find out with your response to this,

You're right, things aren't looking great for the Chiefs. I'm not sure what we're gonna do. I have faith that our head coach will figure it out. I guess we'll see.

However, what are the Raiders gonna do to beat the Chiefs? Christ, they're 8-25 against them for the last 18 years. YEARS!!!!! I mean seriously, the Raiders have played punk bitch to their ARCH rivals for 2 DECADES. They hired a 29 yr old head coach who came down with Raideritis and I'm not sure has his team prepared to follow the Pee wee blueprint for success he developed wherever he won his ALU national title. Then, they had the number 1 pick in the draft and can't get him signed with the season upon us. What are they gonna do to make things better and finally get over the hump and win a game against KC? Or Denver? Or San Diego? Hasn't it been 2 years since they've won an AFC West game? Don't worry, it's not too late to root for a real team, we'd all understand if you started wearing Chiefs hats.

evolve27
09-03-2007, 09:41 PM
:bang: Al Davis

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 09:45 PM

KC has had some success against Oakland. I have no problem admitting that. KC has failed to do anything else over that time frame though and Oakland hasn't done much better but has some playoff wins more than KC has in their whole existence. (25 playoffwins to 8) Kiffin is a typical Davis hire just like Gruden, Madden,etc. Don't know how his team will play for him. They looked good in PRESEASON, but looking good in preseason doesn't matter but looking bad is bad such as in KC's case. Oakland will win one against Denver and KC this year with a possible sweep of KC. Oakland always plays KC tough and for some reason even over the past garbage worst team in the league years. I don't know how this season will go but I do know KC and Oakland will be in a heated battle for 3rd in the division.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-03-2007, 09:48 PM
KC has had some success against Oakland. I have no problem admitting that. KC has failed to do anything else over that time frame though and Oakland hasn't done much better but has some playoff wins more than KC has in their whole existence. (25 playoffwins to 8) Kiffin is a typical Davis hire just like Gruden, Madden,etc. Don't know how his team will play for him. They looked good in PRESEASON, but looking good in preseason doesn't matter but looking bad is bad such as in KC's case. Oakland will win one against Denver and KC this year with a possible sweep of KC. Oakland always plays KC tough and for some reason even over the past garbage worst team in the league years. I don't know how this season will go but I do know KC and Oakland will be in a heated battle for 3rd in the division.

I knew you weren't a real troll. You know your team sucks just the same. You hate KC, DUH, you're suppossed to hate KC. I just wanted to point out to people on here that you're doing what you're suppossed to do. Nothing else. Hopefully, this will stop all the banning talk. I think you're a shit stirrer. I admire it.

Bowser
09-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Quick! What's 4 - 2?

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 09:50 PM
I knew you weren't a real troll. You know your team sucks just the same. You hate KC, DUH, you're suppossed to hate KC. I just wanted to point out to people on here that you're doing what you're suppossed to do. Nothing else. Hopefully, this will stop all the banning talk. I think you're a shit stirrer. I admire it.

It would be boring if everything was fine and dandy and everyone got along.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-03-2007, 09:51 PM

I agree. So **** you, and **** the Raiders.

Iowanian
09-03-2007, 09:51 PM
He's Signed and on the team....more than can be said for your number 1 overall and 3rd round picks....

Mr Luzcious
09-03-2007, 09:52 PM

I'm impressed you've stayed so long, considering how you're treated here.

ChiefsCountry
09-03-2007, 09:53 PM

He is a Raider fan they are used to abuse.

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 09:54 PM
He's Signed and on the team....more than can be said for your number 1 overall and 3rd round picks....

Russell will sign over going into the draft next year. He isn't that stupid to cost himself millions. He isn't going to do much this year anyways.

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 09:56 PM

I'm not chicken sh!t to only show up when team is good. I joined with OAKLAND worst team in the league.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-03-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm not chicken sh!t to only show up when team is good. I joined with OAKLAND worst team in the league.

In an earlier post you said Oak will beat Denver and KC with a possible sweep of KC. Why do the Chargers get the pass? What makes them so good with their new coach and new coordinators? You should be VERY familiar with teh greatness of Norv Turner. You guys won't beat the Bolts?

Bowser
Grandpa Al looks like the living dead in your avatar.

Rasputin
Hey GayLord :Rader: Vader looks better with his mask on, yikes.

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 10:07 PM
In an earlier post you said Oak will beat Denver and KC with a possible sweep of KC. Why do the Chargers get the pass? What makes them so good with their new coach and new coordinators? You should be VERY familiar with teh greatness of Norv Turner. You guys won't beat the Bolts?

SD has too much talent on defense for Oakland to score enough pts and SD will put up 30 pts a game this year. Norv sucked in Oakland but so would of any other coach. I believe players make coaches not the other way around.

Rain Man
09-03-2007, 10:38 PM
You know who's really good? Quentin Moses.

Now THERE's a good third-round pick.

CoMoChief
09-03-2007, 10:49 PM
How is KC going to fix the QB? Russell, Brohm, Brennan, other combine workout warrior?

I can't help but to laugh at this statement here. This is coming from someone whos a fan of a team that can't get Russell signed from this season, so he's implying that he's re-entering the draft for next season.

That's one hell of a first round pick for the Faiders IMO.

Good job of making yourself look completely foolish.

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Good job of making yourself look completely foolish.

I have been saying that a lot lately but I know it won't happen. He won't re-enter the draft as it would cost him a hell of a lot of money because he wouldn't be the #1 pick next year KC would pass on him.

HolmeZz
09-03-2007, 11:15 PM
This idiot's trying to see how much he can get away with before he gets banned. Just put him out of his misery.

OctoberFart
09-03-2007, 11:21 PM
This idiot's trying to see how much he can get away with before he gets banned. Just put him out of his misery.

So why don't you rep me again and call me a troll and hurt my feelings.

King_Chief_Fan
09-04-2007, 06:47 AM
06 stats

3-7 2 INT's (one pick 6)

Croyle has shown a GREAT ability to complete passes to the other team. QB's (in their 2nd year) never make it when they look this lost.

careful now......Croyle is the guy a lot of people on this board want to start and lead this team. Go figure.

LOCOChief
09-04-2007, 06:59 AM
06 stats

3-7 2 INT's (one pick 6)

What in the hell are you doing on this site anyway faider?

WE OWN YOU BITCH ASS'S, THE AFC WEST OWNS YOUR BITCH ASS'S, THE ENTIRE AFC OWNS YOUR BITCH ASS, THE UNIVERSAL NFL OWNS YOUR BITCH ASS. AND YOUR AVATAR IS JUST WEIRD.

Braincase
09-04-2007, 07:19 AM
KC has had some success against Oakland. I have no problem admitting that.

Is a 3-1 win loss ratio since 1990 considered:

a) Some success
b) Rather one-sided success
c) Pwned

I think I'm going to go with "C" Regis. Final answer.

Skip Towne
09-04-2007, 07:32 AM
This guy comes here because nobody likes him on the Raider boards. It's getting bad when that happens.

Bwana
09-04-2007, 07:40 AM
How's that first rounder of yours looking Ace?

StcChief
09-04-2007, 07:45 AM
How's that first rounder of yours looking Ace?

Autumnwindy doesn't like to talk about his unsigned #1 overall.

Simply Red
09-04-2007, 07:53 AM

Braincase
09-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Croyle may be worse than you thought, but Russell is everything I ever hoped for in a Raiders FOPITD.

Frankie
09-04-2007, 08:36 AM
you thought?

I knew I smelled wood burning.
ROFL
You are wrong. That was manure burning.

OctoberFart
09-04-2007, 06:51 PM
What in the hell are you doing on this site anyway faider?

WE OWN YOU BITCH ASS'S, THE AFC WEST OWNS YOUR BITCH ASS'S, THE ENTIRE AFC OWNS YOUR BITCH ASS, THE UNIVERSAL NFL OWNS YOUR BITCH ASS. AND YOUR AVATAR IS JUST WEIRD.

Last I checked Oakland has as many rings as everyone else combined in the AFC west.