PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma.... What can I do?

Coogs
09-05-2007, 11:14 AM
OK, so the season is here Sunday. And as I have stated a few times, if the Chiefs make a youth movement, I will not complain about anything all season long, as an obvious "growing pains" season would be at hand. But as I look at our starting lineup, I am not sure if we are in a youth movement or not. Sure there are a bunch of new guys on the roster, but most of them are not going to be on the field a whole lot.

And I am a man of my word, so my question is this.... Do I have a right to complain from time to time, or am I bound to refrain for the entire season?

pikesome
09-05-2007, 11:16 AM
OK, so the season is here Sunday. And as I have stated a few times, if the Chiefs make a youth movement, I will not complain about anything all season long, as an obvious "growing pains" season would be at hand. But as I look at our starting lineup, I am not sure if we are in a youth movement or not. Sure there are a bunch of new guys on the roster, but most of them are not going to be on the field a whole lot.

And I am a man of my word, so my question is this.... Do I have a right to complain from time to time, or am I bound to refrain for the entire season?

Sure you have a right to complain, everyone else will be starting about 12:10 pm on Sunday.

Frosty
09-05-2007, 11:19 AM
You can only complain about the old players.

And Herm.

And Carl.

KCFalcon59
09-05-2007, 11:45 AM
With the Chiefs it's a lifetime of complaining.

crazycoffey
09-05-2007, 11:57 AM
No complaining!! We need at least one less.....

ottawa_chiefs_fan
09-05-2007, 12:07 PM
The bigger question that has been debated here a few times is do you invest $200 in Sunday Ticket? We will get about 0-1 Chiefs games up here....and I am sort of keen right now - but i have a feeling in 2 weeks I am going to wish I had spent it elsewhere. However, relating back to your thread - i CANNOT complain unless I see the games now, can I? so it is either spend $200 or stifle my complaints for the season.

hmmmmmmmmmm...

htismaqe
09-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Youth movement?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

kepp
09-05-2007, 12:16 PM
2007 complaint rate = 2006 complaint rate x determined youth movement %

Chiefnj2
09-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Since you bought into Herm's "youth movement" you should be mad at yourself. You can repent by sending five letters to Clarke Hunt saying you are season ticket holder and you want Carl Peterson to get another contract extension.

HonestChieffan
09-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Naw come on get on the bitch train