THe drive through fast food industry
wants to let you know
this bud is for you

KurtCobain
09-07-2007, 01:26 AM
THe drive through fast food industry
wants to let you know
this bud is for you

ROFL that's where i met most dealers and potheads.

BWillie
09-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Maybe if you didn't smoke weed you could of afforded internet service a couple months ago.

KurtCobain
09-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Maybe if you didn't smoke weed you could of afforded internet service a couple months ago.

Nah, it's basically free. I rarely ever buy my own shit unless it's a very little amount.

BWillie
09-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Nah, it's basically free. I rarely ever buy my own shit unless it's a very little amount.

Nice. I haven't smoke weed since Spring Break of 2006. Can't say I miss it, but it's fun to do once in a while.

One of my buddies in high school was a weed dealer, then turned into a hard core coke, acid, whatever else dealer. Needless to say I un-friended him shortly after. Anyway, he used to take me home from school when I was a sophomore because I didn't have my license yet. He took a detour, which was not the way to my house. I asked him where the hell he was goin, and he told me to relax...almost the exact same scenario when Dave Chapelle goes for a ride with Wayne Brady if you've seen that skit. We pull up to an abondoned baseball park. This freshman kid pulls up on his bike, and asks if he has the "shit". My friend pulls out the giant bag of weed and jiggles it in his face. The kid gets out his wad of cash, and my friend takes it, then just floors it and the kid is left in the dust without the weed. I go wtf are you doin, and he goes..what is he gonna do tell the cops I stole his weed? Genius...until you get killed at least.

KurtCobain
09-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Nice. I haven't smoke weed since Spring Break of 2006. Can't say I miss it, but it's fun to do once in a while.

One of my buddies in high school was a weed dealer, then turned into a hard core coke, acid, whatever else dealer. Needless to say I un-friended him shortly after. Anyway, he used to take me home from school when I was a sophomore because I didn't have my license yet. He took a detour, which was not the way to my house. I asked him where the hell he was goin, and he told me to relax...almost the exact same scenario when Dave Chapelle goes for a ride with Wayne Brady if you've seen that skit. We pull up to an abondoned baseball park. This freshman kid pulls up on his bike, and asks if he has the "shit". My friend pulls out the giant bag of weed and jiggles it in his face. The kid gets out his wad of cash, and my friend takes it, then just floors it and the kid is left in the dust without the weed. I go wtf are you doin, and he goes..what is he gonna do tell the cops I stole his weed? Genius...until you get killed at least.

yeah thats ****ed up

Silock
09-07-2007, 01:42 AM
I was gonna make a useful, coherent post, but then I got high
I'll repeat the same thing over and over, because I'm high
Now I'm getting neg-repped, and I know why . . . hey hey!
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high...

luv
09-07-2007, 01:42 AM
How old are you?

KurtCobain
09-07-2007, 01:43 AM
How old are you?

I really don't know.

Abba-Dabba
09-07-2007, 01:46 AM
smartedest post evar

ChiefaRoo
09-07-2007, 01:52 AM
i smoke weed. my best friend smokes weed. my best friend's dad smokes weed. my other friends smoke weed. my girlfriend smokes weed, it helps her through the pain of regular stomach surgeries. her mom smokes weed to ease the stress that only a single mom/grandma of 7 that works 14 hour days knows. her whole family smokes weed. my moms a tweaker bitch. my dad smoked weed until the day he died. in fact, he died because I couldnt get him any weed. but he smoked to pass through 26 years of never being able to leave a bed. why do I smoke? my friends are stupid losers who will never go anywhere, but am I too? it's just weed. It's no big deal. I have bigger concerns,like dropping alcohol, alcohol is bad for me. my police record says so. weed doesnt get me into trouble, other than the fact it's illegal and possession carries a punishment. ive never gone on a violent stoned rampage and knocked out a walgreens cashier. weed is not beer. but should one's life revolve so much around such a dumb thing. i dont smoke crack. i dont tweak. i smoke weed. and drink. I dont remember yesterday. but it doesnt effect my parenting, probably the most important thing to me. i remember everything in my child's life. every moment. but should i quit? i tried but it's hard when youre the one getting the shit for everybody.i dont sell. decided to forget doing business with bud. just wasnt working out. but i know people. and it seems such a harmless drug has effected my everyday life. i even smoke a blunt at every chiefs touchdown(i dont get very high during games obviously) and i dunno.

wtf
thankyoudrinkbeersmokeweed
joey

You've got some potential substance abuse issues my man. Be careful.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0KCHEeave0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0KCHEeave0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

elvomito
09-07-2007, 01:55 AM
i don't think its 100% harmless, but it definitely has good use.
problem is, most people abuse it, instead of using it for a purpose.
some of the people i know who smoke, do so to forget their suckass lives. realistically, they should be taking action to correct their problems instead of numbing themselves.

others use it for anxiety and back pain. thats better than poppin xanax and valium if it helps.

in the end, do whatever you want. but if you're questioning it, maybe there's a reason. takin a good long break does good for perspective

ChiefaRoo
09-07-2007, 01:59 AM
yeah

You're a towel!

KurtCobain
09-07-2007, 02:01 AM
You're a towel!

I've often wondered if I was a towel.

luv
09-07-2007, 02:08 AM
Does getting high make everyone stupid? A towel? Please. :rolleyes:

KurtCobain
09-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Does getting high make everyone stupid? A towel? Please. :rolleyes:

I was being sarcastic....

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Apparently, BWillie's friend wasn't concerned with repeat business.

SPchief
09-07-2007, 03:37 AM
How old are you?

I'm willing to bet that he's between 17-22

SPchief
09-07-2007, 03:38 AM
I've often wondered if I was a towel.

You're so stoned that you ****ed up the joke.

StcChief
09-07-2007, 06:12 AM
cause I need the money for WEED.

KC Jones
09-07-2007, 06:34 AM
but it doesnt effect my parenting, probably the most important thing to me.

If parenting was important to you, you wouldn't be smoking weed habitually.

Simply Red
09-07-2007, 06:40 AM
If parenting was important to you, you wouldn't be smoking weed habitually.
Exactly.

But Joey why the need to tell everyone? It looks childish. Don't get me wrong, I like you bro. Just sayin... :shake:

KC Jones
09-07-2007, 06:52 AM
FWIW...

I found myself a college dropout waiting tables and partying hard. Meanwhile people I knew weren't as intelligent or capable as I am were going on for post graduate work, law school, medical school, starting their careers, etc. I decided to keep a daily log of my drug and alcohol consumption. It was insane - getting baked in the morning, at work, after work, then boozing with plenty of shrooms, LSD, coke, etc. thrown in. The people I was surrounding myself with weren't going anywhere. They were bound for prison, a burnout, or ending up as crack heads. I eventually got rid of everything but occasional booze and a toke. Years later after going back to school, starting my career, and having my first kid I went down to the basement threw out all the old bongs, pipes, etc. that had been stored in a box.

I'd agree that pot is a safer drug than alcohol and I do have a toke or two from year to year, but there is no reason to get involved with anything that could separate you from your kids or in any way interrupt your ability to be a parent.

boogblaster
09-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Weed monkeys fall out of the tree sometimes ....

Fish
09-07-2007, 08:35 AM
FWIW...

I found myself a college dropout waiting tables and partying hard. Meanwhile people I knew weren't as intelligent or capable as I am were going on for post graduate work, law school, medical school, starting their careers, etc. I decided to keep a daily log of my drug and alcohol consumption. It was insane - getting baked in the morning, at work, after work, then boozing with plenty of shrooms, LSD, coke, etc. thrown in. The people I was surrounding myself with weren't going anywhere. They were bound for prison, a burnout, or ending up as crack heads. I eventually got rid of everything but occasional booze and a toke. Years later after going back to school, starting my career, and having my first kid I went down to the basement threw out all the old bongs, pipes, etc. that had been stored in a box.

I'd agree that pot is a safer drug than alcohol and I do have a toke or two from year to year, but there is no reason to get involved with anything that could separate you from your kids or in any way interrupt your ability to be a parent.

I think this deserves repeating. Weed and parenting just don't work together. There is nothing wrong with smoking pot. There are many many things wrong with smoking pot while in the care of a child. Do you realize if you get caught while high with your kid, the cops are gonna take your child away from you? If that doesn't scare you silly, then you're already a terrible parent. They will take your child away. Possibly for a long time. I shudder to think of any parent that would overlook that outcome. I don't care what you think weed does to you, or how well you think you handle it. It's illegal, and has the potential of separating you long term from your child. And not to mention the fact that it's a bad example for your child... who could wind up as one of those stupid losers who will never go anywhere.

Get out of the rut. Do it for your child. A year from now, you don't want to be in the exact same situation just staying afloat in your life, while your child is a year older with the same bleak surroundings and poor role models.

There are people here that have been in your shoes, and have overcome. If you need encouragement, advice, or simply want to talk about it, reach out and let someone help you who has been there before.

El Jefe
09-07-2007, 08:52 AM
"Are you a Pot Head Focker", Meet the Parents.

Skip Towne
09-07-2007, 09:05 AM
I'm willing to bet that he's between 17-22

Jilly
09-07-2007, 09:09 AM
what do you think you might be missing by being high all the time? I guess I'd rather feel life, pain and all.

Demonpenz
09-07-2007, 10:14 AM
like everything in life it's not to bad in moderation. The problem is it is illegal so you never know who is watching. It isn't really practical if your friends have jobs where they take hair samples. I have engineer friends and friends that are in the air force and army, they can't afford to be around that shit.

Sully
09-07-2007, 11:10 AM
"Are you a Pot Head Focker", Meet the Parents.
I've go tnipples, Greg.
Can you milk me?

Mr. Laz
09-07-2007, 11:31 AM
weed has never really been my thing

makes me dizzy and gives me the spins :shake:

luv beer though :D

CoMoChief
09-07-2007, 11:31 AM
I dont think weed is a bad thing. Just know when theres a good time to use it and when there's not.

It's illegal because it's labeled as a gateway drug that is linked to usage of other and more harmful drugs. It was originally illegal because of a huge immigration problem we had back in the early 1900's (which we still have today) with all of the illegal mexicans coming over the borders and growing it.

I know this sounds crazy, but you have to be responsible about it. There's nothing wrong with sitting at home watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, or the Office, or Hard Knocks with a group of friends while passing around a bong or the occasional blunt. Now having that said don't ****ing drive home after that. Get a DD. Somtimes I'll do it just so I can go to bed at night. My sleeping habits are awful, but a few hits out of the one hitter will put me to sleep after about 15 mins or so.

Do I let it effect my school work, or my job? No thats stupid. I dont go to class high, I don't go to work high or go smoke blunts in the back of the building on work breaks. I don't go out to bars/clubs high because I wouldn't be able to hold up socially with people. People who do that are setting themselves up for failure in life.

A little pot isn't bad for you. It's a plant, big deal. There's no bio hazards like there is with Meth. It's herbal and doesn't contain all of the bullshit that comes with cigarettes. I don't smoke cigarettes, they're gross and they make your clothes smell. The list could go on and on for cigarettes. There's no link to any diseases caused by smoking pot. The government can't prove it, never have been able to prove it, but since they're the government they can slap the controlled substance label on it and call it illegal.

Iowanian
09-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Sounds like an entire blood line of truely successful people.

oh wait.

Public Service...should be a saturday TV funhouse episode...

Smoking dope until 4am, sleeping until noon and getting high and playing guitar hero all day, doesn't mean you're in a band.

Getting blitzed until 3am last night didn't "affect your parenting?

I'm gonna have to say, "Shitters' full, Clarke"....

There is no way, in the state of mind you were in upon those posts, that you were going to make the best decisions if something happend...like starting a fire, or your kid getting sick....or maybe you'd be in a life position to afford the things the kid needs...and your own internet.

"hey son! Just got arrested down at the library....you go watch cartoons, I'm gonna get high er."

djrcmay
09-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Owned!

Mecca
09-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Smoking weed is no worse than getting drunk......honestly I've been both and I was MORE aware of what I was doing after smoking weed than after drinking.

Inspector
09-07-2007, 03:04 PM
So...I understand it helps with smooth sentence structures and coherent paragraphs.

Crashride
09-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Dont dog the man, hes venting and he came here

Iowanian
09-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Dont dog the man, hes venting and he came here

I think I need a welding helmet to keep me from being blinded by this insightful and inspirational hypothesis.

Crashride
09-07-2007, 03:18 PM
I think I need a welding helmet to keep me from being blinded by this insightful and inspirational hypothesis.

Your doing it again...:)

greg63
09-07-2007, 03:24 PM
...So what you're saying is that you smoke weed?

Did you by chance lose a cat?

Iowanian
09-07-2007, 03:31 PM
Your doing it again...:)

Doing what? Flogging you like an exposed Dong at the Women's prison?

StcChief
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM

Did you by chance lose a cat?speakin' of the planet expert
on weed.....where is QuickSsurfer...

Saccopoo
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM
It's illegal because it's labeled as a gateway drug that is linked to usage of other and more harmful drugs. It was originally illegal because of a huge immigration problem we had back in the early 1900's (which we still have today) with all of the illegal mexicans coming over the borders and growing it.

Actually, no.

It's illegal because of the personal (and friendship) convictions of a single man - Harry Anslinger, who, after the 21st admendment repealled the 18th admended (prohibition), didn't have a job at the Bureau of Prohibition, was promoted to head the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. Acting as a one man army, Harry, for 32 years, conducted a war against drugs, and most specifically marijuana. Government sponsored movies, fake newspaper articles, claims of rape and murder by minorities while high (he was a vicious racist), etc., were all used to turn the public and political views against marijuana, which had been deemed by the US congress one year prior to his appointment as FBN chief as "harmless and of little consequence to the safety of the people of the US."

Backed by DuPont (who wished to see the easily grown, multi-faceted product destroyed or removed in order to maximize his chemical products rather than have a mainstream "natural" alternative) and Hearst (who provided nearly all of the print mediums for the falsified Anslinger weed "articles"), he changed the way America, and subsequently, the world, viewed marijuana.

tmax63
09-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Can't remember yesterday but it doesn't affect your parenting???????????? What did you do with your child yesterday?

Crashride
09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Doing what? Flogging you like an exposed Dong at the Women's prison?

wow and again :harumph:

sedated
09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
weed has never really been my thing

makes me dizzy and gives me the spins :shake:

luv beer though :D

and beer doesn't?

BIG_DADDY
09-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Actually, no.

It's illegal because of the personal (and friendship) convictions of a single man - Harry Anslinger, who, after the 21st admendment repealled the 18th admended (prohibition), didn't have a job at the Bureau of Prohibition, was promoted to head the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. Acting as a one man army, Harry, for 32 years, conducted a war against drugs, and most specifically marijuana. Government sponsored movies, fake newspaper articles, claims of rape and murder by minorities while high (he was a vicious racist), etc., were all used to turn the public and political views against marijuana, which had been deemed by the US congress one year prior to his appointment as FBN chief as "harmless and of little consequence to the safety of the people of the US."

Backed by DuPont (who wished to see the easily grown, multi-faceted product destroyed or removed in order to maximize his chemical products rather than have a mainstream "natural" alternative) and Hearst (who provided nearly all of the print mediums for the falsified Anslinger weed "articles"), he changed the way America, and subsequently, the world, viewed marijuana.

NICE!! :thumb:

Crashride
09-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Actually, no.

REP

greg63
09-07-2007, 03:52 PM
speakin' of the planet expert
on weed.....where is QuickSsurfer...

...Haven't seen him.

eff the donkeys
09-07-2007, 03:56 PM
It's getting awful harsh in here. We should all just smoke a joint and cool out.

luv
09-07-2007, 03:58 PM
and beer doesn't?
No, it makes you dizzy and gives you the shits.

greg63
09-07-2007, 03:59 PM
It's getting awful harsh in here. We should all just smoke a joint and cool out.

No thanks; I like my brains cells to die out naturally rather then speeding up the process.

StcChief
09-07-2007, 04:00 PM
It's getting awful harsh in here. We should all just smoke a joint and cool out. will let you take my drug test should it need to be administered.

KCChiefsMan
09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
I never really liked weed much. I've tried it a few times, granted I was wasted each time I tried it. I believe it made me puke each time. I tried cocaine a few times, now that is a hell of a drug!

Halfcan
09-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Quicksurfer-is that you??

Mecca
09-07-2007, 05:18 PM
I just find it hilarious for people that drink frequently to bitch about someone smoking weed. "Oh well one is illegal" I'm sorry from my experience I'd much rather deal with someone who's high than a drunk.

Reminds me of my friend who drinks at times to alcoholic levels then acts like you're a bad person if you occasionally smoke weed.

I don't do either these days but acting drinking is cool and smoking weed isn't is pretty funny to me.

Fish
09-07-2007, 05:22 PM
I just find it hilarious for people that drink frequently to bitch about someone smoking weed. "Oh well one is illegal" I'm sorry from my experience I'd much rather deal with someone who's high than a drunk.

Reminds me of my friend who drinks at times to alcoholic levels then acts like you're a bad person if you occasionally smoke weed.

I don't do either these days but acting drinking is cool and smoking weed isn't is pretty funny to me.

Try parenthood. Maybe you'd understand....

Mecca
09-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Try parenthood. Maybe you'd understand....

So a drinking parent is better than a pot smoking one? One of my friends drinks beer while he's the only one home with his kid I find that extremely irresponsible.

You shouldn't be doing either one if you are the only person there that is responsible for your child.

Fish
09-07-2007, 05:32 PM
So a drinking parent is better than a pot smoking one? One of my friends drinks beer while he's the only one home with his kid I find that extremely irresponsible.

You shouldn't be doing either one if you are the only person there that is responsible for your child.

I didn't think anyone was advocating doing one instead of the other. Where are you getting that idea?

Fish
09-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Mecca... after looking through the thread again, it appears you're trying to argue with yourself...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4195553&postcount=38

Mecca
09-07-2007, 05:41 PM
You said "try having a kid" to what I said what point were you making then?

Halfcan
09-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Mecca... after looking through the thread again, it appears you're trying to argue with yourself...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4195553&postcount=38

Just don't talk about the Chiefs-you will really get him going in circles.

Mecca
09-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Just don't talk about the Chiefs-you will really get him going in circles.

You can tell me how everyone is a thug........

That's a funny post either way considering I'm pretty consistent.

Rain Man
09-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Even if it's harmless, and I don't think it is, stop wasting money on that stuff. It's ridiculous.

Mecca
09-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Even if it's harmless, and I don't think it is, stop wasting money on that stuff. It's ridiculous.

You could say the same thing to people who smoke, drink, chew and all of that sorta thing.

Rain Man
09-07-2007, 06:56 PM
You could say the same thing to people who smoke, drink, chew and all of that sorta thing.

Yeah. I don't get those, either.

sedated
09-07-2007, 07:17 PM

I can think of no better waste of money.

maybe hookers.

Buck
09-07-2007, 07:27 PM

Buying Weed Isn't a waste of money.

Just consider it as entertainment.

Dont you ever go to the movies or anything like that...same thing....sorta

vincent
09-07-2007, 07:48 PM
You said "try having a kid" to what I said what point were you making then?

Someone with an avatar that includes the phrase "Eat Babies", should not ask this question, nor would they understand the answer to it...

HypnotizedMonkey
09-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Getting stoned does wonders for my abilities to make art and write music. The effects can be dramatically different depending on what kind you're smoking... and WHO is smoking it. Plus.. it doesn't take any chemistry skills to manufacture it!... God did that for us. ;)

Adept Havelock
09-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Someone with an avatar that includes the phrase "Eat Babies", should not ask this question, nor would they understand the answer to it...

But they are so tasty. Mmmmmmmmm.....Babies. :homer:

With Fava beans and a nice Chianti while watching an Uruguayan rugby team play on TV at Donner Lake.

QuikSsurfer
09-07-2007, 08:30 PM

Did you by chance lose a cat?
wtf man

Rain Man
09-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Buying Weed Isn't a waste of money.

Just consider it as entertainment.

Dont you ever go to the movies or anything like that...same thing....sorta

I used to, but then a drug addict stole my bike.

J Diddy
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Yeah. I don't get those, either.

(which explains the 50000 posts, you need a habit)

Iowanian
09-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I think Betty Crocker and Chester Cheeto are responsible for the drug problem.

luv
09-07-2007, 09:00 PM
(which explains the 50000 posts, you need a habit)
Holy shit! Look what the cat drug in!

milkman
09-07-2007, 09:23 PM
wtf man

I think you and joey should couple.

Phobia
09-07-2007, 09:31 PM

There's a big difference between pounding a twelver home alone with a kid and sharing 2 or 3 with the neighbor while the kids play in the backyard. I'm not sure why I felt compelled to clarify that - perhaps it's because I'm the guy sharing 2 or 3 with the neighbor while our kids play every Wednesday night.

Joey, if you need some help feel free to drop me a line privately. I'll do what I can, which may not be much but I care about people on here and I think this thread may have been a cry for help - possibly. If I misunderstood, feel free to disregard.

go bo
09-07-2007, 09:37 PM
yeahme too...

HypnotizedMonkey
09-07-2007, 09:42 PM
There's a big difference between pounding a twelver home alone with a kid and sharing 2 or 3 with the neighbor while the kids play in the backyard. I'm not sure why I felt compelled to clarify that - perhaps it's because I'm the guy sharing 2 or 3 with the neighbor while our kids play every Wednesday night.

kid breaks his arm in the backyard and you gotta drive him to the ER, killing 2 sober people and your kid on the way?

Phobia
09-07-2007, 09:44 PM
kid breaks his arm in the backyard and you gotta drive him to the ER, killing 2 sober people and your kid on the way?

I said 2-3 beers in an evening, you're stretching to make a point.

HypnotizedMonkey
09-07-2007, 09:49 PM
I said 2-3 beers in an evening, you're stretching to make a point.

true... but it's still irresponsible IMO

luv
09-07-2007, 09:51 PM
How?

Phobia
09-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Well, I disagree. At the risk of sounding defensive, if something were to happen and 2-3 had turned into 4 or 5 Momma is 4 miles away and could come home to drive. It's a non-issue but I think I understand the point you may be trying to make.

Frazod
09-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Great, another one.

You know, these morons are doing the same stuff most of us older people have done. I did the drinking and drugging and driving and loser friends bit. The thing that really amazes me - and I mean AMAZES ME - is how some of people on this BB wear it like a badge of f#cking honor. How can you do that? When I was freebasing away 3/4ths of my paycheck, living in a shit neighborhood with no car and a suspended license, I wasn't proud of it. I certainly didn't broadcast it. But here, we get "HEY I'M HAMMERED AND DRIVING TO THE AIRPORT" or "I'M STONED AND SURROUNED BY TRASH BUT I'M A GOOD DAD" or "CAN'T PAY MY BILLS BUT I GOT GREAT DOPE" or "I WAS GETTING HIGH AND NOW MY CAT'S GONE." Normally people are proud of the good things they do, but from these clowns, the worse they screw up, the more they want others to know about it.

So I have just one question:

WHAT THE F#CK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

I guess this might be the end result of too many years of Jerry Springer, but for the love of God, this isn't ChiefsTrailerPark, it's ChiefsPlanet. If you really feel compelled to piss your lives away, turn your crappy cars into drunken death missiles or blow pot smoke at your toddlers, can you at least have the goddamn decency to keep it to yourselves?

Christ.

:shake:

cdcox
09-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Great, another one.

You know, these morons are doing the same stuff most of us older people have done. I did the drinking and drugging and driving and loser friends bit. The thing that really amazes me - and I mean AMAZES ME - is how some of people on this BB wear it like a badge of f#cking honor. How can you do that? When I was freebasing away 3/4ths of my paycheck, living in a shit neighborhood with no car and a suspended license, I wasn't proud of it. I certainly didn't broadcast it. But here, we get "HEY I'M HAMMERED AND DRIVING TO THE AIRPORT" or "I'M STONED AND SURROUNED BY TRASH BUT I'M A GOOD DAD" or "CAN'T PAY MY BILLS BUT I GOT GREAT DOPE" or "I WAS GETTING HIGH AND NOW MY CAT'S GONE." Normally people are proud of the good things they do, but from these clowns, the worse they screw up, the more they want others to know about it.

I guess this might be the end result of too many years of Jerry Springer, but for the love of God, this isn't ChiefsTrailerPark, it's ChiefsPlanet. If you really feel compelled to piss your lives away, turn your crappy cars into drunken death missiles or blow pot smoke at your toddlers, can you at least have the goddamn decency to keep it to yourselves?

Christ.

Best. Rant. Ever.

Abba-Dabba
09-07-2007, 10:52 PM
No thanks; I like my brains cells to die out naturally rather then speeding up the process.

Myth. Your brain cells don't die.

http://mit.edu/thistle/www/v13/2/myths.html

KurtCobain
09-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Great, another one.

Christ.

I wasnt bragging, just seeking help and advice from obviously the wrong place.

Ebolapox
09-07-2007, 11:30 PM

ROFL

best.story.ever.

I'M WAYNE BRADY, B*TCH!

Ebolapox
09-07-2007, 11:33 PM
You're so stoned that you ****ed up the joke.

ROFL

Nzoner
09-07-2007, 11:45 PM
I agree with the others about smoking weed or drinking heavily and trying to be a parent but it's your life and not my place to judge it.

I will say though in all my years of advertising sales I've met some very successful people who get high they just know like everything there's a time and a place and their lives don't revolve around it.

greg63
09-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Myth. Your brain cells don't die.

http://mit.edu/thistle/www/v13/2/myths.html

"The Impact on the Mind Marijuana use reduces learning ability. Research has been piling up of late demonstrating clearly that marijuana limits the capacity to absorb and retain information. A 1995 study of college students discovered that the inability of heavy marijuana users to focus, sustain attention, and organize data persists for as long as 24 hours after their last use of the drug. Earlier research, comparing cognitive abilities of adult marijuana users with non-using adults, found that users fall short on memory as well as math and verbal skills. Although it has yet to be proven conclusively that heavy marijuana use can cause irreversible loss of intellectual capacity, animal studies have shown marijuana-induced structural damage to portions of the brain essential to memory and learning. "

...Still, no thanks.

http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

greg63
09-08-2007, 10:07 AM
wtf man

It's a QuikSstoner sighting!

StcChief
09-08-2007, 10:38 AM
It's a QuikSstoner sighting!
He smelled her WEED and wondered in. ROFL

HypnotizedMonkey
09-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Well, I disagree. At the risk of sounding defensive, if something were to happen and 2-3 had turned into 4 or 5 Momma is 4 miles away and could come home to drive. It's a non-issue but I think I understand the point you may be trying to make.

..And I understand where you're coming from.. but I grew up in a broken home where beer and alcohol were a major reason for some deep-seeded problems that I have presently as an adult. As I have grown up and experimented with every substance imaginable (aside from heroin), I find that marijuana is the least destructive of them all, including beer/alcohol. It's every person's choice to do whatever they feel they want to do (and every situation is different), but when children are involved... I am radically against the use of ANY substance, be it marijuana or beer. I apologize for coming off a little abrasive... everyone has the right to do what they want, and if you have all of the bases covered and are a responsible user, then I suppose it's fine to partake in some social drinking... but know that not everyone is that responsible. I feel that the results of irresponsible users of beer/alcohol have been extensively more devasating than the results of irresponsible marijuana users.

As a chronic marijuana user, I find most of the "pot-head" stereotypes to be ignorant in most circumstances, coming from people who have never even tried it, or in their particular situation had some adverse effects that not everyone has. The ONLY problem for myself that I see with marijuana is that I have to deal with shady characters to retrieve it.. governmental law puts me at risk in this sense. I thank God I never killed anyone driving home drunk before I quit drinking... and I blame the hypocritical government for the negative mass opinion on marijuana.

DRU
09-08-2007, 01:29 PM
I'll throw in my 2 cents. I'm 25 years old and I've been smokin nugs since I was 16. Almost every single day.

I tend to be a little absent-minded at times, but it's never effected anything that really meant anything. I just do things like get up to go get something from another room and forget what I was going there for when I get there. Or sometimes I'll leave my house in my car and for just a moment forget where I was planning on going. heh. Only for a moment, though, and then it pops right back of course.

I'm single. I make a 6-figure salary and drive a nice car. I have a decent home, I pay all my bills on time. I show up for work and I accomplish tasks effectively and efficiently.

Yet, I'm a stoner, pot-head, weed-addict, whatever you wanna call me. I enjoy the stuff. It makes playing guitar more fun. Listening to music, watching funny movies, BBQ tastes better, etc.

Now I'll give an example of something that really pisses me off. I got my car smashed into one time at a parking lot and the owner of the building had video of the who did it. They told me, though, that they couldn't give me the video without the police coming and obtaining it. I filed a police report and tried for 3 weeks to get somebody to help me. Nobody would, though, because it was private property. So I got to drive around with a huge dent in my brand new car at the time even though proof existed of who did it and how.

Now, any police officers in here...you tell me...if I'm smoking a joint on that exact same lot am I going to be ok if a cop sees me? I think not.

Ok, there's my rant.

Craqhead
09-08-2007, 01:38 PM
I stopped smoking 3 weeks ago. I need a new job and I have to study for it.

I havent drank alchohol in allmost 6 years now, cuz I get drunk and do stupid things. While I do stupid things while high... I dont get thrown in jail for them as I did while drunk.

Frazod
09-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I wasnt bragging, just seeking help and advice from obviously the wrong place.

You want some f#cking advice? Here it is.

1. GROW UP
2. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF
3. TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR PROBLEMS

Sounds like you got dealt a shitty hand by life. Well, join the club, pal. You're a drunken pothead because you drink alcohol and smoke dope. Nobody forces you to do these things. Stop it. If your friends are idiots, stay away from them. You have a CHILD. Do you want that kid to end up in prison, or dead, or like you are now? Think about THAT. I don't know all the details of your life and I don't want to know them. That woe-is-me sob story in the topic is basically you standing in a burning building asking us whether or not you should step outside. Well what do you think, Einstein? Duh.

Life is hard. We are embedded with bullshit from our parents and our environments, and WE MUST OVERCOME THE NEGATIVE TO SURVIVE. I've walked down your road. Only my demon of choice was coke. I've pissed away more money on that crap than you've seen in your life. I ran with the lowlifes and gangbangers, and in my lucid moments felt sorry for myself and blamed everybody but me for my problems. But then I made the decision to change. I quit blaming others for my mistakes and failings. I got away from the loser idiot so-called friends and dealers. If I can do it, you can do it.

SO DO IT.

NewChief
09-08-2007, 01:58 PM
The answer to your question really only lies in one place: you. I have a brother that smokes a ton, and he cannot get his life together. Yes, there are other extenuating factors to his problems, but the real heart of it, in my opinion, is that he won't completely walk away from the drugs (weed is his main one, but he has other substance issues as well, though he's finally off the crank). He just can't get his shit together enough to live beyond day to day existence and have a long term enough view of life to actually plan for the future and make things better for himself and his family.

On the other hand, I have tons of friends who still smoke like crazy and have their stuff together. They own homes, have families, and bring in decent salaries.

What I'm trying to say is that it isn't a yes or no question. There is a continuum of abuse, and only you can answer where you fall on that continuum. That being said, some of the following excerpts from your post give me pause:

her mom smokes weed to ease the stress that only a single mom/grandma of 7 that works 14 hour days knows.

I'm not trying to judge her, but it sounds like she's using weed to escape her issues instead of staying sober and tackling those issues head on.

my friends are stupid losers who will never go anywhere, but am I too?
Your mutual interest in weed is probably what keeps you hanging out with these friends. Your friends will likely drag you down before you elevate them.

I dont remember yesterday. but it doesnt effect my parenting, probably the most important thing to me. i remember everything in my child's life.

This series of sentences is probably the most troubling. You don't remember yesterday, but you feel that your parenting is the most important thing to you? Once again, I'm not trying to pass judgement, but from this passage, I'd say that weed is the most important thing in your life at the time being. I know people criticizing my parenting is a hot button issue toward rage for me, but I don't see how you can not remember yesterday but still feel that you're providing everything you should for your child. You sound an awful lot like my brother, and I've seen where this sort of in the moment thinking has led him: he can't get his shit together. If weed is what's causing you to not be able to remember yesterday, then you might want to think long and hard about how it's affecting you as a provider for and leader of your family.

Anyway, it sounds like you're doing some soul searching, and that is definitely a good thing. Keep looking inside, and I hope you find the answers that are best for you and your family.

Halfcan
09-08-2007, 02:19 PM
wow, intense thread man

KurtCobain
09-08-2007, 04:00 PM
You want some f#cking advice? Here it is.

1. GROW UP
2. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF
3. TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR PROBLEMS

Sounds like you got dealt a shitty hand by life. Well, join the club, pal. You're a drunken pothead because you drink alcohol and smoke dope. Nobody forces you to do these things. Stop it. If your friends are idiots, stay away from them. You have a CHILD. Do you want that kid to end up in prison, or dead, or like you are now? Think about THAT. I don't know all the details of your life and I don't want to know them. That woe-is-me sob story in the topic is basically you standing in a burning building asking us whether or not you should step outside. Well what do you think, Einstein? Duh.

Life is hard. We are embedded with bullshit from our parents and our environments, and WE MUST OVERCOME THE NEGATIVE TO SURVIVE. I've walked down your road. Only my demon of choice was coke. I've pissed away more money on that crap than you've seen in your life. I ran with the lowlifes and gangbangers, and in my lucid moments felt sorry for myself and blamed everybody but me for my problems. But then I made the decision to change. I quit blaming others for my mistakes and failings. I got away from the loser idiot so-called friends and dealers. If I can do it, you can do it.

SO DO IT.

hey dickhead, I don't feel sorry for myself. never have. i dont blame others. I was just ****ing pointing out that weed has seems to have a big influence on everything anybody i know does, not just because their losers. woe-is-me sob story? I was high trying to think. the two things dont mix well for me. I dont do coke. I dont sell anything. I dont even spend money on the shit. I was just ****ing bored a few nights ago and wrote that shit. way to overreact.

KurtCobain
09-08-2007, 04:02 PM
I'll throw in my 2 cents. I'm 25 years old and I've been smokin nugs since I was 16. Almost every single day.

I tend to be a little absent-minded at times, but it's never effected anything that really meant anything. I just do things like get up to go get something from another room and forget what I was going there for when I get there. Or sometimes I'll leave my house in my car and for just a moment forget where I was planning on going. heh. Only for a moment, though, and then it pops right back of course.

I'm single. I make a 6-figure salary and drive a nice car. I have a decent home, I pay all my bills on time. I show up for work and I accomplish tasks effectively and efficiently.

Yet, I'm a stoner, pot-head, weed-addict, whatever you wanna call me. I enjoy the stuff. It makes playing guitar more fun. Listening to music, watching funny movies, BBQ tastes better, etc.

This is the type of reply I was looking for.

Frazod
09-08-2007, 04:06 PM
hey dickhead, I don't feel sorry for myself. never have. i dont blame others. I was just ****ing pointing out that weed has seems to have a big influence on everything anybody i know does, not just because their losers. woe-is-me sob story? I was high trying to think. the two things dont mix well for me. I dont do coke. I dont sell anything. I dont even spend money on the shit. I was just ****ing bored a few nights ago and wrote that shit. way to overreact.

Whatever, moron. I'm done with you and this thread. I figure it's only a matter of time until your electricity gets disconnected or Rent-A-Center repos your computer, so you won't be long for this place anyway.

StcChief
09-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Whatever, moron. I'm done with you and this thread. I figure it's only a matter of time until your electricity gets disconnected or Rent-A-Center repos your computer, so you won't be long for this place anyway.

We can only hope.

KurtCobain
09-08-2007, 04:15 PM

Look Im not trying to be a dick. You just pissed me off in your post.

It's really not as big of a deal as I made it sound in the topic. I tend to exxagerrate when I'm high and drunk and whatever. I don't really even smoke that much. My friends arent the reason I smoke. I'm the reason they smoke if anything. Sorry for even mentioning shit. Something I shouldnt have posted when I was high

And I pay my bills asshole.

NewChief
09-09-2007, 07:35 AM

So you were looking for a post that made you feel good about your substance abuse?

Iowanian
09-09-2007, 08:37 AM

oh....so you only want people who will justify you being a burnout loser, instead of encouraging you to knock that childish shit off and be a responsible adult and parent.

how about getting yourself to a point you can actually pass a drug test, get a better job and get your family some additional greenbacks.

You'd just spend it on zigzags though.

"I pay my bills asshole".....as proven in your "they're shutting my internet off any day because I didn't pay the bill thread".

You made this thread the same night you made one saying you got arrested at the Public Effing library, you ignorant dipshit spliffhead.

....but it doesn't affect your ability to make good decisions......

StcChief
09-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Iowanian don't talk since. Pot makes you slow to think.

Remove other POTHEADs that continue to smoke it from his circle of influence.

Give away all related paraphernalia, and QUIT SMOKING POT.

Move on with your life and family, they will thank you for it.